:: Lovely Complex ::

Guest Risa chan

Guest masala_chai_tea

I am super excited about the film adaptation of this!! I really love the manga, so seeing the movie will be great! ^.^

• 8 months later...
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just heard Lovely Complex is being adapted to anime, it's released last April 7.

March 6th, Aya Nakahara's famous comic series "Lovely Complex" (Love Con) is being adapted into a TV anime series. The anime will start on April 7th. The original comic sold over 10 million copies and had been adapted into a live-action movie on 2006. Teppei Koike (a famous Japanese singer/actor) casted as Ohtani, and Ema Fujisawa casted as Lisa in the movie.

I got that from akadot.com. Here's the official anime site, as for the

moment no one (or no group) is subbing it. I hope someone will pick this up. Here's the voice actors;

Risa Koizumi by Akemi Okamura

Atsushi Otani by Akira Nagata

Nobuko Ishihara by Saori Higashi

Heikichi Nakao by Yasuhiko Tokuyama

Chiharu Tanaka by Kazuko Kojima

Ryoji Suzuki by Kenjiro Tsuda

Kuniumi Maitake by Junichi Suwabe

You can get the OP & ED of this anime here

I shall post here if I here more news about this.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Sweetsweet

This thread seems very lonely, is anybody watching the anime version? It's great, I absolutely love the graphics!

Guest .:daRkwinGs:.

i was sooo crazy when i heard it was going to be an anime!!!! ahaha i'm sooo happy!

Guest Sweetsweet

Episode 3 subbed by KissSub is out! Just go to animesuki to get the torrent..^^ Great episode,

new guy character named Haruka, Koizumi's childhood friend. He likes her! Otani is jealous ~~

:w00t:

I didn't read the manga, just watched the live action movie..I think I'm gonna look for the manga now :lol:

Guest simply_ayu

aaaaah kawaii~!!! i am watching the anime too and reading the manga~!!!! pls pls pls tell me where i can find the manga translation for this... i think the scanlations are up to vol 5.. chapter 21.... aaaaah and i'm left in such a cliffhanger.....

Guest Sweetsweet

I've just finished watching episode 4 a few hours ago, I love this anime <3

The new girl who likes Otani is very cute, I think her name is Seiko..oh my, she kissed Otani in front of Koizumi..and even asked him OUT ~ hehez of course, he agreed to go out with her..I loved the look on Koizumi's face!

Guest Sweetsweet

I went to look at the download stats and there are over 1000+ peers downloading, but how come this anime is not that popular here in soompi?

ah episode 5 was hilarious <3

I was shocked to know that Seiko-chan is actually a GUY! LOLz Otani got so disgusted coz he kissed a guy ^^;; Koizumi finally realized that height doesn't matter and that she likes Otani ! Personally, I'm so jealous of Koizumi, why does she hate to grow tall?! I'd like myself to grow taller, it's painful to be short

:tears:

Guest aznangeltaffy

<33 watching the anime version.. haven't read the manga or watched the movie soo no spoilers for me please! <3

Guest alcyone

i'm watching the anime..gosh..it's so funny!! even funnier than the live action movie i can't wait for next episode

Guest weird_gurlo

OMG! I just read the manga today!

I didn't know it's already adapted to a movie.

I have to watch this!!

Guest goodvibrations

I just saw the first episode of the anime today, and it's pretty faithful to the manga! Regardless, I still prefer the manga over the live action and anime ;)

Where are you guys getting the anime?

I just saw the movie! It was soo funny and sweet and cute! EEEEE!!! =D

But yes, I saw the movie on YouTube. But I can't find the anime. Can anyone help? And does the anime have english subs cause I don't know a drop of Japanese.

I've read up to Chapter 21 in the manga as well!

Eeep! Wait a minute! I just saw episode 1-6 of the anime in that Midnight Serenade website! So there are only subs for episodes 1-6 right now?

Guest simply_ayu

more lovely complex keep it coming.. can't wait till they get to the part where i was last at, @ the manga!!! i'm dying to know answers ;PPPP

Guest zeram

I actually just saw the first ep today. I had never heard of it before this. Seemed pretty cute, I'm definitely hoping to see more of this and check around for movie.

Archived