[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest Pikachu

I've been stalking this thread for a while, but just letting everyone know that the torrent for the HQ is now available @ d-addicts.com.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really liked Eun Hye's facial expressions! She's got them down, haha!

My fave part was where he had her cornered behind that floral shop (I think it was a floral shop) and he was leaning into her, I guess to intimidate her, and she started scooting away but met a dead end, :lol: . My heart was pounding as he was leaning more and more! I loved it, I love it, I love it!

Plus, ChaeGyung's family is so hilariously funny! Her mom and her dad crack me up!

☆ euny, thank you so much for that info from her cyworld! She should pat herself on the back, I think she did a great job in this episode and I'm sure the results/ratings will be good.

Have you all noticed the beautiful colors? My co-worker was saying how beautiful the colors were that they used for the drama.

Thank you humbug12 ARRRGHGHGHGGHGH!! I totally forgot about Goong right after my 4th period finals =( I could have gone right after the final, but decided to walk to Yoshinoya for lunch XDDDD

Thank you!! Ahh!! I can't wait to see this ^^ Wow. It's downloading fast!! =DDD

Guest shinhyun

ohhhh i've been waiting for this drama forever (:

i absolutely cannot wait to watch it hehehe

and to see yoon eun hye and jung ji hoon acting <3.

Guest ROCKWITHU

Have you all noticed the beautiful colors? My co-worker was saying how beautiful the colors were that they used for the drama.

I totally agreee. This series doesn't look like the typical drama as in scenery and the way its being filmed. Its like capturing a painting in some shots.

Eun Hye is really cute. It really did pay off for her to pursue her acting.

Jun Ji, thanks for providing your photobucket for the manga. The other night I sat in front of my comp. just looking at all that's been ul already. LOL :)

Goong ratings as of january 11,2006

it's on the no.5 spot yesterdays overall ratings.

수목미니시리즈<궁> MBC 16.2 -national

수목미니시리즈<궁> MBC 16.6 -Seoul

credits:Tns

*Not bad jess.bad is 10/11

Guest minshoo

luving all the pictures you guys posting :) thank you for sharing and thanx for the links :) i just got back from long day of work and now starting to download both HQ and LQ :)

^^ Mady!!! Love! Where have you been? Good to see ya! Missed ya much!

Do we still need more links? My mega link should be done in a few minutes and ysi is being a pain in the rear, it keeps freezing! I'mma keep trying though.

Archived