[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Saki>^.^<

:P:P:P i dun think we are evil AT ALL~~~ that crazy TOOt is out of her mind...

she only thinks bout herself and what she want~~

she may feel that shin wants to Be dethrone and live his own life.. but now Cg is in shin's life.. everything changed.. shin may also feel different towards both of them and how he sees things already..

so that bitC* dun come and act clever and pretend to know everything...

happy chinese new yr for those who celebrate it~~ heheh i am celebrating it lOlx

Hahaha... toot... yeah, she's out of her mind... -.- But in the end, she'll learn and go off and marry Kang In or go to the ballet school or something... I actually wish her success in anything else but getting Shin, so the I know for sure no one will bother Shin + CG ever again :P

as i was rewatching episode 5, i saw something rather weird. IN the scene where Shin was greeting his friends at the party, I noticed that the dude with the green jacket was putting his hand up and down Shin's back, in a caressing manner and then resting his hand on Shin's hip!! :blink: I was rather shocked when I saw it...they are touchy touchy between close themselves...lol

OMGJCSS!!!! You noticed that too?!?!?!?! The first time I watched it I was like :huh: and then he didn't take his hand off so I was like :mellow: That really scared me... Kang In was really touchy, and just the other day my friend said, "Korean movies are so touchy feely..." When she said that I was like what? But I thought I was the only one that noticed it.... so I didn't way anything :phew:

OOooo... chinese new year celebration? u mean in the show? lOlx

Maybe they are.... But those pics are for the New Year's special shows on MBC right? They'll be sort of MC-ing or something...

OK gotta go to sleep... Yeah, Happy Chinese New Year everyone =) Too bad I'm too old to get money :lol: ... :tears:

Hahaha... toot... yeah, she's out of her mind... -.- But in the end, she'll learn and go off and marry Kang In or go to the ballet school or something... I actually wish her success in anything else but getting Shin, so the I know for sure no one will bother Shin + CG ever again :P

OMGJCSS!!!! You noticed that too?!?!?!?! The first time I watched it I was like :huh: and then he didn't take his hand off so I was like :mellow: That really scared me... Kang In was really touchy, and just the other day my friend said, "Korean movies are so touchy feely..." When she said that I was like what? But I thought I was the only one that noticed it.... so I didn't way anything :phew:

Maybe they are.... But those pics are for the New Year's special shows on MBC right? They'll be sort of MC-ing or something...

OK gotta go to sleep... Yeah, Happy Chinese New Year everyone =) Too bad I'm too old to get money :lol: ... :tears:

yeah i hate her but i wish ehr well too.. pls go off to ballet schOoll.. SHOooo get away from shin and cg

and yeah i saw that part too.. i thought i was thinkin too much.. lOlx.. oOoo..

i hope it;s for some show or interview so we can download it

Guest marzyu86

marzyu86, that has not happened yet, I'm thinking it'll be in Eppie 8 after they go to Chaegyung's house in Eppie 7.

thanx for the info ^.^

i know the Lunar New Year/Spring Festival is on the 29th but anywho.

to everyone who celebrates the Chinese New Year,

Hope u & urs have a great Xin Nian!

^^^i hope i wrote that right :sweatingbullets:

~~~and i may be grasping at straws right now, but i'm going to let myself believe that the darkroom pics are of CG...yup delusional maybe...but i'm refusing to budge!~~~

S - "say it ain't so :( "

Thanks.

Hola everyone!!! Goong is sooo good. But the manga was funnier. Oh by the way, anyone knows where can I download the chinese sub? Thanx a lot in advance!!! Cheers and HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR to those who're celebrating it. :D

Oh and I own this page. Yippee!!! keke....

Kong Hei Fa Choi to those who celebrate Chinese new year.

sigh! now i really wanna go home and watch the 6th ep!!!

net here was soooo bad (2kb per sec on YSI) i wanted to cry. I was getting pretty desperate so I went to the office next door and begged a friend to download the ep for me! haha!! so happy that J's link still worked!

the things i do for Goong 0__0

hai guys i'm sorry about yesterday i tot i saw high rating :sweatingbullets:

i'm sorry about that

better use clubbox, the link will never block and if u register u will get point too and that point will exchange with quick DL that better than YSI or MU, i already get 1280 point so ican change with 2GB dl but i u get 10.000 u will get 100GB

Guest BeyoutifuLove x

I just watched ep 5 with chinese subs last night. It's really good and I can't wait ep 6. :D I bet you people have talked a lot about it but I have no time to read back logs.

I totally agree with you on shin's frens. They are really horrible. Snobs and bullies. I feel so bad for CG.

On ep 5, I cried when CG missed her parents in the palace. She was so longing to see them and the stupid Queen and instructor have to make her do all her lessons. When she rushed to the room and nobody was there except the bundle of kimchi, it was so heartbreaking. I really feel for her and then she starts crying....I was wishing Shin could see her crying then. If he can see her crying her heart out like that, I am sure he would soften. But he's really quite sweet also. He came late as he wanted CG to have some time alone with her parents. He did not know she was held up by her lessons.

One question I have - when CG told Yul about the chocolates and candies Shin brought her before they were married, he looked surprised. Shin told CG that it was Yul who bought all those and asked him to bring to her. I suspect maybe it's all Shin's idea afterall? Maybe he just want to be macho so he used Yul as an excuse?

And I am really happy that Shin is finally showing signs of liking CG. The way he keeps looking at those shoes. *awww*. I think he may not love her yet but he is definitely touched by her actions. Everyone around him gives him latest gadgets and expensive things that can be bought. But she gave him something she made herself. Very sincere. And smart as he is, I think he realises who is truely nice to him. But I cannot stand it that he lets his frens bully her like that and he can openly accept Hyorin's affections. No respect for his wife. Even if u dun like her, as a crown prince, you should know where you should stand. This is one part where I really love the manhwa more. In the manhwa, Shin really cut off Hyorin in public.

Sorry, for the long rant. running off now. will be back after ep 6. :)

yeah i think Shin was trying to cover up the fact that he indeed has a soft heart that cares lol. oh and about him accepting hyo rin's affections like that.. IT'S DESPICABLE. she FED him. ohh that skank makes me so mad.

but today's epi, when Shin put the shoes back on for CG, it was TOO CUTE. he is so freaking hot, oh my jesus. my friends and i die everytime he comes on the screen, and yes pathetic you might think, but we don't care because he is too damn good looking to be care.

next wednsday is too long.

too long :tears:

Guest vVAniVv

Oh my goodness, I'm so excited for episode 7!! :D

I love episode 6!!!!!!!! The cinderella scene!!! So romantic!! Sweet! I'm SO joining as a SHIN CAMPER !

Does anyone know the song in the previews in episode 6?

It's not the usual J and Howl - Perhapes Love song. Thanks

[edit] - I found it :) I really like the song ^^

Oh my goodness, I'm so excited for episode 7!! :D

I love episode 6!!!!!!!! The cinderella scene!!! So romantic!! Sweet! I'm SO joining as a SHIN CAMPER !

Does anyone know the song in the previews in episode 6?

It's not the usual J and Howl - Perhapes Love song. Thanks

[edit] - I found it :) I really like the song ^^

Come come come... *open doors of shin camp*

lOlx.. *hugz*

epi6....

*sniffle sniffle* i luv cg's flashback in the car after she met her friends and on the way back to prep for the ball.... *tears well up*

i dare bet this is the point she realises that she likes shin! *hand on chest to steady the heart fluttering*

as shin's princess, everything she does is for him...

every word she has to memorize,

every action to be learnt,

every dress she has to wear

and on her own accord.....

every tear she sheds,

every smile and every hug for him....

all for SHIN!!!!

yikes, epi7 looks so exciting..... cant wait till wed!

Guest >TaeBin_BabyGirl<

omg i think that ep 5 and 6 were the best till now.

i just watch them all day ^^" i cant wait for next episodes buhehehe ^_^

this thread is going to fast for me ^^"

Archived