[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest vondunker

other than all the conflicts about when Goong is showing on channel U, i can see the ladies on the streets are blowing Goong fashions.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jelchu

I've just finished watching GOONG the other night. It's a good series. Right blending of chemistry for the actors/actresses and well, I noticed Yul first coz of his smile, but I learn to appreciate Prince Shin while I am nearing the ending.

Epi23 is the best. I am smiling like crazy watching it again and again!!! :wub:

oooo no wonder they pushed it back to october to air the show... maybe waiting for yesasia's english subs lOlx

Guess we can only wait :wacko: but sort of weird if the show Goong tailer so early...they should show Save the last dance tailer since it is going to broadcast in July but I didn't see it .

Guest yanski

hei guys i need your help..

i want to DL the parrot song but i cant find any links..

can anyone of you help me find in RAPIDSHARE the links of the PARROT SONG by HOWL??

hope you can help me..

THANKS A LOT

it it true channelb U will air it on oct?.

it it dub or not?

yeah channel u is confirm airing it.. just that we are all wondering why are they airing the advertisement 4 months early.

hmm as for it's dub or not... lOlx.. we dunno...

probably yeah... i sure hope it's not china dubbin.. it will be weird.

Guest henry14

yeah channel u is confirm airing it.. just that we are all wondering why are they airing the advertisement 4 months early.

from my observation they usually aired the promo much earlier than the actual screening. just like daejangeum and my sweet 18 years bride. they showed the trailer long long ago b4 they actually aired the drama. so just keep our fingers cross....... :sweatingbullets:

Yipee!!! I love Channel U!!!! HAha..oh yeah..Save the Last dance for me is not bad..Ji Sung..is tt his name..ahs..i'm not sure..but he's cute!!

I haven't finished watching Goong..but what could they possibly write about in Goong2? I mean..didn't it end with YEH and JJH having a kid??? What more stuff can they come out with?? Althoguh I want more of them..I really hope the sequel will be good..cos it would spoil the whole Goong season 1 if season 2 turned out like crap..but I'm hoping it'll be good!!!! Aish...it BETTER be good...

Thanks PENNYLOO for helping me and Hi !!!!! =D

Edit_

ahha...LIQUIDFIR...OOPS!1 hahaha..I think I saw wrongly then...cos I thoguth I did see one pic...eh..maybe it was one of the fanmade videos??? Oh well..ahha...thanks anyway!!

Ehe..I'm not sure if I'm allowed to do this..but I noticed some of the links..like episode 1 and the OSTs aren't working..esp the YSI ones..and my com only has afinity for YSI links..Aish..can someone like re-up them or something??? PLS?!

Yipee!!! I love Channel U!!!! HAha..oh yeah..Save the Last dance for me is not bad..Chi Jin..is tt his name..ahs..i'm not sure..but he's cute!!

I haven't finished watching Goong..but what could they possibly write about in Goong2? I mean..didn't it end with YEH and JJH having a kid??? What more stuff can they come out with?? Althoguh I want more of them..I really hope the sequel will be good..cos it would spoil the whole Goong season 1 if season 2 turned out like crap..but I'm hoping it'll be good!!!! Aish...it BETTER be good...

Thanks PENNYLOO for helping me and Hi !!!!! =D

eerhmmm correction lOlx..

we are not sure if SHIN and CHAEGYUNG had a kid in the end.. coz.. we are not sure if they did anything that will allow them to have a kid in the first place. lOlx..

*if they did.. WHEN and WHErE?* i'd be the first one to scan the whole 24 epi to find that part i can tell ya that lOlx.

the season 1 just ended with a mysterious picture of the bear version of chaegyung holding a baby bear.

hmmm so we cannot be sure..

yeah and i think alot of ppeepz has high expection of season 2 because season1 is so good.

so well let's pray that season 2 will make sense. PLS.

and yeah channel u is just plain weird. :unsure:

Guest echoRy

yeah i feel the same bear <3. subtittles are good for me, it always feels awkward when shows and such are dubbed.

*sigh* i hope more info on Season 2 come out soon, it's harshing my summer mellow not knowing anything about it <_<

happen to see DJG on Ch U and gosh, its horrible... the way the subtitles stretch up and fill half the screen with both chinese & english subs =_=

i hope Ch U doesn't buy the Goong vid from taiwan since it definitely will hv chinese subs on it, if its already gonna be chinese subbed then don't see any point to hv it on the screen as well. english subs should suffice rite?

Oh man. After a delay of two months, I just finished like the last 10 episodes I had to watch in two days. ROFL.

I cried in almost every friggin episode. It was so touching; regardless of how horrible the subtitles were (bought the dvd set and the english subtitles were SO bad. I knew I should have downloaded it. lol)

I have a question though:

Before the accident that Yul mom had (when she attempted to go suicide I guess?), she recieved a call and was like really shocked and stuff. Anyone know why? Was it because of Yul doing something? I was confused by that...

I can't wait for Goong 2!

they probably already bought the vid already, you can see from the trailer how it is going to be like... :(

happen to see DJG on Ch U and gosh, its horrible... the way the subtitles stretch up and fill half the screen with both chinese & english subs =_=

i hope Ch U doesn't buy the Goong vid from taiwan since it definitely will hv chinese subs on it, if its already gonna be chinese subbed then don't see any point to hv it on the screen as well. english subs should suffice rite?

Guest echoRy

I have a question though:

Before the accident that Yul mom had (when she attempted to go suicide I guess?), she recieved a call and was like really shocked and stuff. Anyone know why? Was it because of Yul doing something? I was confused by that...

she was shocked about Yul holding the press conference where he spilled the beans and took responsibility for the whole mess with Chae.

Guest yukikame
:( im just so late into this drama...but im catching it for sure when channel u shows it...cos i really like the plot lol...kinda fun, touching...nice one! But the showtime is kinda long...only after daejangguem ends, and no where in SG is selling the VCD :unsure: ...sad, i wanna watch this! :tears:

they probably already bought the vid already, you can see from the trailer how it is going to be like... :(

no no, that seems like a bootleg dvd, they even got JJH's name WRONG on the cast credit :sweatingbullets:

but yeah, i can imagine the subtitles filling up half the screen :angry:

Guest longmao32

Any1 gt hard subbed in eng or chinese gooong all eps in megaupload/ysi? I really wan to watch but all the links dun wk!! :( so sad!! I'm abit slow to watch but i desperate to watch!!!

hahahahah...

thx alot!!!

no no, that seems like a bootleg dvd, they even got JJH's name WRONG on the cast credit :sweatingbullets:

but yeah, i can imagine the subtitles filling up half the screen :angry:

that probably explains how they can get the airing rights so fast...

Archived