[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest AznGrlz

gloryjc, very well-done observation.. kekekeke.. I never thought that Choi Sang Goong would be somewhat involved.. but it totally makes sense.. since she was the one who stayed by CG all the time, she would've known if CG is indeed pregnant.

And a little correction, the "conception" investigation is Azngrls aka Angelina's team's case > <

gloryjc, you're right! GSIT! We missed it ppl!!! How?!? Okaaaaay...now i'm really going to retire. :rolleyes: I came back to watch it again and i noticed that Cg did a lil shook of the head too. 1. Choi Sang Gong was sorta asking if they did it and Cg replied no with the shook of the head or 2. like gloryjc has mentioned, she's asking if Cg informed Shin yet about being pregnant and Cg said not yet...you kinda see her doing the eyebrow thing too. Putting all these info together leads us into believing they've done it and it was the infamous hiccup scene! We'll be back with farther investigation...gosh, we've pratically gone blind watching 23/ 24 all over again for like the 1000th time and yet we missed the most obvious and important clue...that's just so sad... :unsure: hehe

mangoicy- I'm the worst leader imagined, thank god i got you grlz here to back me up on my stupidity...:hug/hug:

oh well...Aja Aja Fighting Goongers!!! So happy to see everyone here!!! Season 2 will never be the same without you all!

Aw how sweet, the lyric is very good :) Yeh it sounds so much like CG feelings for Shin, Shin acted so cold at first, but CG never stop loving him.

It is, but i can't find it though...i remembered my mom having that version in one of her cds :sweatingbullets: I just went back to play it again on my piano and i cried again :tears: except for this time while playing Anh Thi Khong i started to say all these things about Cg/Shin and it made Jessie cry too hehe. I think out of all the fairy tales i've grown to love, this one stands out the most, because it relates to reality.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mayetlovesjisung

Cutie JJH smoking again. Hahaha. Totally different from his Shin character in Goong. I think he's smoking to relieve stress. Just that. Hope he's not a chain smoker or something close to it. I don't think so. He's got healthy gums and teeth. Wekeke! Smoker or not, I still love JJH! Hahaha!

Hmmmm......somehow after the whole series....I've gotta feeling that Yul & Choi Sang Gong are gonna be an item in the next season..... :unsure:

Me too but I don't know how it will happen since KJH (Yul) said he'll be very busy with his career in Japan. Oh well, nothing final has been said and May is still 3 days away. Despite that "light" scene when they were going out of the palace, I still think that their characters will be back again in the second season. How about Yul's mom trying to steal Shin's father? After all they had something before. Hehe. So many possibilities... Arrrgh! The agony of waiting!

Guest AznGrlz

Me too but I don't know how it will happen since KJH (Yul) said he'll be very busy with his career in Japan. Oh well, nothing final has been said and May is still 3 days away. Despite that "light" scene when they were going out of the palace, I still think that their characters will be back again in the second season. How about Yul's mom trying to steal Shin's father? After all they had something before. Hehe. So many possibilities... Arrrgh! The agony of waiting!

Whoa that reminds me...that dude that works for Shin...um...internal officer? is he married...? :phew: Since Sang Gong and him are kinda close...what if they have him falling for her? Or maybe Kang In? Okay...here i go again with my crazy ff author imaginations, but there's always a 1% chance right? hehe o boy...what if they have yul's mom crazy in GS2? She can't take being beaten so easily like this so she becomes retarded or have like split personalities...okay okay, i'll shut up now! :P lol

Guest asterionlhs

DOES ANYONE KNOW THE LYRICS TO SONG SHIN & CHAEGYUNG DANCED AND SING TO WITH THE GRANDMA WHEN THEY VISITED THE BEAR MUSEUJM???

That song is children's song

title:'밀과 보리가 자라네' Wheat and barley are growing

1.밀과 보리가 자라네 Wheat and barley are growing

밀과 보리가 자라네 Wheat and barley are growing

밀과 보리가 자라는 것은 누구든지 알지요 Everyone knows that wheat and barley are growing

농부가 씨를 뿌려 흙으로 덮은 후에 After a Farmer strewed seeds on and covered them with earth

발로 밟고 손뼉 치고 사방을 둘러보네 Stepping on it with feet, clapping his hands and looking around

2. 친구를 기다려 Waiting for friend

친구를 기다려 Waiting for friend

한 사람만 나오세요 Come out just a person

나와 같이 춤추세 Dance with me

랄랄랄랄랄랄 랄랄랄랄랄랄 ralrala~

랄랄랄랄랄랄랄랄 랄랄랄랄랄랄랄

gloryjc, you're right! GSIT! We missed it ppl!!! How?!? Okaaaaay...now i'm really going to retire. :rolleyes: I came back to watch it again and i noticed that Cg did a lil shook of the head too. 1. Choi Sang Gong was sorta asking if they did it and Cg replied no with the shook of the head or 2. like gloryjc has mentioned, she's asking if Cg informed Shin yet about being pregnant and Cg said not yet...you kinda see her doing the eyebrow thing too. Putting all these info together leads us into believing they've done it and it was the infamous hiccup scene! We'll be back with farther investigation...gosh, we've pratically gone blind watching 23/ 24 all over again for like the 1000th time and yet we missed the most obvious and important clue...that's just so sad... :unsure: hehe

mangoicy- I'm the worst leader imagined, thank god i got you grlz here to back me up on my stupidity...:hug/hug:

oh well...Aja Aja Fighting Goongers!!! So happy to see everyone here!!! Season 2 will never be the same without you all!

It is, but i can't find it though...i remembered my mom having that version in one of her cds :sweatingbullets: I just went back to play it again on my piano and i cried again :tears: except for this time while playing Anh Thi Khong i started to say all these things about Cg/Shin and it made Jessie cry too hehe. I think out of all the fairy tales i've grown to love, this one stands out the most, because it relates to reality.

Can you share the piano music sheet of this song? Thanks in advance.

Guest Yohan

1st post here. I tried to read up on pages 690-710, but didn't see the information there. What is the actress who plays Shin's sister's name?

Found the info on the Goong cast site. http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/gung/cast/index.html

Her name is Lee Yoon-Ji. She was on Nonstop 4.

Also, in the ending of ep. 10, there are family pictures; however, in the pictures Shin's sister is younger than shin (1hr, 0min, 22 sec). Yet she's supposed to be older than Shin.

And in the 1993 family picture (1:00:50) the old king disappears first. Shouldn't Yul's father disappear first ~1992 (since Yul and his mother were out of the country for 14 years)? Sorry if this has already been discussed.

The cast site also has the dates of the characters' deaths (92 & 93).

could anyone post a goong wallpaper?

http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/gung/wallpaper/index.html

From the same site above.

Guest suzukey

Hello Goongers

Still waiting for JJH confirmation?

Yeah he better say yes ASAP cos there's so many fans out there and in here dying slowly to listen the YES/NO.

Here is a wallpaper i've made. Hope this will ease the waiting time suffered by all the goongers.

Hope u all enjoy it. There's more to come.

But first i wanna thanks the original owners or providers to the images that i've used for this wallie.

Khamsamida.

goong14zg.th.jpg

Guest babossagaji

That song is children's song

title:'밀과 보리가 자라네' Wheat and barley are growing

1.밀과 보리가 자라네 Wheat and barley are growing

밀과 보리가 자라네 Wheat and barley are growing

밀과 보리가 자라는 것은 누구든지 알지요 Everyone knows that wheat and barley are growing

농부가 씨를 뿌려 흙으로 덮은 후에 After a Farmer strewed seeds on and covered them with earth

발로 밟고 손뼉 치고 사방을 둘러보네 Stepping on it with feet, clapping his hands and looking around

2. 친구를 기다려 Waiting for friend

친구를 기다려 Waiting for friend

한 사람만 나오세요 Come out just a person

나와 같이 춤추세 Dance with me

랄랄랄랄랄랄 랄랄랄랄랄랄 ralrala~

랄랄랄랄랄랄랄랄 랄랄랄랄랄랄랄

Thank you so much! 감사함니다, asterionlhs씨. ^^

According chinese.chosun.com, KJH (Yul) said that if he can arrange his plan, he hope to be in Goong II. When asked about the rumour of YEH and JJH, KJN answered that until the last shooting, both of them used "respectful words" ( I dont' know correct words) to each other, he thinks maybe they are very close, but not "in love".

oh that means they use 'respect form' (honorific)... i shall not add my comments here and let someone else come along and burst my bubble :lol::sweatingbullets:

one thing i find it quote puzzling is why lovers in dramas (many dramas in fact) still address each other with 'ssi' when they are well.. suppose to be lovers, aren't they supp to act like close pals who call each other by first names

oh that means they use 'respect form' (honorific)... i shall not add my comments here and let someone else come along and burst my bubble :lol::sweatingbullets:

one thing i find it quote puzzling is why lovers in dramas (many dramas in fact) still address each other with 'ssi' when they are well.. suppose to be lovers, aren't they supp to act like close pals who call each other by first names

Share your thoughts but since it would be considered spamming in the thread, PM ME> i want to know what you think because ill tell you what i think about that as well!

Guest krn_rock87

hi... this is my first post in the thread but ive been reading a lot about goong in here... all i cna say is i love goong! seriously watched it 4 days straight..and finally finished it!! it's so great... a big fan now.. ahHh so cute... =) i just love it and i love the songs!! all are great!!!!

so they did do it?? is that why she's pregnant :blush: ?? lol...oh gosh can't wait for season 2 :D

I'm going to watch the last 2 episodes again xD. While watching the very last episode for the 2nd time, I still got emotional and got an inspiration to do a Goong wallpaper.

goongbg3bx.th.jpg

It's not the best but yea. Hopefully they'll be a litto Shin in Season 2 (x

Credits;

Screencaps by Me

Soompi Stocks

Various Places for textures.

THANKS SUBBERS! you guys are awesome. but even though we've all waited for this for so long, this can only mean that there REALLY is no more goong now... im so sadd!!!!! after 1.5 comes out, what else is there until next feb? sadnessss :(

remember these lovely moments [reminisces....]

photo_255_1_1_no_125_4.jpg

credit:iMBC

love this couple !!!!

OMG. damm there goes another bubble...

rebby~i think i got plenty of bubbles when it comes to yeh and jjh.. jeez.

anywayz..

romy06 : they use honorific form to each other... STILL??? manz.. -.-

i thought it is about time to remove the Sshi and ehem...*cough* get unpolite with each other..

*brooding....*

i shall keep the rest of the thought to myself.. *runs off to study korean...*

OMG. damm there goes another bubble...

rebby~i think i got plenty of bubbles when it comes to yeh and jjh.. jeez.

anywayz..

romy06 : they use honorific form to each other... STILL??? manz.. -.-

i thought it is about time to remove the Sshi and ehem...*cough* get unpolite with each other..

*brooding....*

i shall keep the rest of the thought to myself.. *runs off to study korean...*

You also have to consider that they were onset with alot of older people and wouldnt it be rude while everyone is using honorifics but both of you are speaking informally.

its all about respect and of course you have to consider that they were being professional about the whole thing since they were WORKING.

Maybe the bubble hasnt burst yet ;)

Guest mizzlinhie

I'm going to watch the last 2 episodes again xD. While watching the very last episode for the 2nd time, I still got emotional and got an inspiration to do a Goong wallpaper.

goongbg3bx.th.jpg

It's not the best but yea. Hopefully they'll be a litto Shin in Season 2 (x

Credits;

Screencaps by Me

Soompi Stocks

Various Places for textures.

aww thx for the wall :P i love itt.so niceee . chaegyung and shin are so kute together !!

Archived