9. 恶缘 - 두번째달

10. 내 맘속의 너 (Words by 황태자

11. Home - 두번째달

12. 닿지 못한 마음 (Acoustic Version) - 두번째달

13. 별처럼... (Words by 비궁마마

14. 말할 수 없어도 - 두번째달

Credit: 转自朱智勋嘉年华 暴力の柚子亲 & elanyeh from KDOCN

Guest mizzlinhie

I'm so impress with how fast WITH S2 sub team work :) Thank you so much for subbing Goong !!! I hope to see YEH & JJH in Goong 2, lets pray guys !!!

Guest dailygirl

Lets just pray so that JJH will comeback for Goong 2 en all this messy thing with JJH-YEH will b cleared up...en we can see our beloved "couple" again both On/Off screen^^

Hope they are goin to promote this drama to other countries...maybe if they spend more time 2gether...sumthin wuld workout...^^

Im hoping they come to Indonesia!!!

they did dont they?? they spend a fair amount of time in bali for CM photo shoot or something like that...hm...if i'm not mistaken YEH took a photo for ELLE magazine...not sure for JJH tho >.< maybe.....he just want to company YEH????? hehehe [okay2...i just made that up..so no spreading rumours, okay :phew: ]

anyway...thanks for the wonderful subbing team...you girlss [or guys] are SUPERB!!!!!

OOT: anyone goong fans in south australia..please PM me ^-^

Guest vanilla_sky09

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DID ANYONE WATCH EP 21???

at the live interview, shin mentioned something about Jejus Island( i'm sure i spell the name of that island right) .. . well he said thank to the incidence at that island ? somehting like that .. Does anyone know what he mean ???? i'm not sure what he was talking about.. i watched that eps at that island already.. i htink it was his birhtday celebration... .i dont think i missed anything... but can't figure out why he said thank to that incidence...

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DID ANYONE WATCH EP 21???

at the live interview, shin mentioned something about Jejus Island( i'm sure i spell the name of that island right) .. . well he said thank to the incidence at that island ? somehting like that .. Does anyone know what he mean ???? i'm not sure what he was talking about.. i watched that eps at that island already.. i htink it was his birhtday celebration... .i dont think i missed anything... but can't figure out why he said thank to that incidence...

hi. pls backlog. this question has been answered.

it's a mistranslation.

it's not jeju island, but my surrounding.

and one more thing : PLS do not make ur font sO BIG size 7. -.-||

Guest rongxanhtihon

I just want to comment about the JJH and YEH couple thing. My mom taught me that no matter how mean or nice the words are, how true or untrue the words seems, the "EYE SIGHT" tell it all. So for us fans of JJH + YEH = LOVERS, just remember how they looked at each other in Goong 1.5. and we will know the answer to our heart.

Guest jeansile

I 2nd Yanzi84. Thank you subbers. Without you, I wouldn't be able to watch and thoroughly enjoy Goong :).

As for JJH, I actually prefer Yul over him. A member had suggested an accident to sub another actor. Why not an accident to YEH ... she dreamed up this entire Goong 1 and wake up from the coma to find that the person she's to married is Yul, not JJH ... thus, a new beginning as Goong 2! Is this a plan or what?

It's going to be confusing at first with all the flash backs, but with YEH's cuteness and Yul's true love, they'll probably score another victory for Goong.

But then again, on the other hand, I don't mind it a bit if JJH comes back to Goong 2. Save us all the disappointments if the chemistry between YEH and the new Prince does not work out ... know what I mean??

Hahaha...whose idea is this...? I was actually thinking of this same story for the season 2? Let Season 1 be just a dream and then we could start on a real and fair competition between Shin and Yul, with Chae Kyung being a single woman...as for Hyorin, I don't mind if she will still be there if that's the case...but then, if they will still have to stick on these palace stuffs as a reality in the series, I don't think it would be necessary to involve her still since Shin chose CG now...and also, Yul will be out of place and I don't want that to happen...

Guest oummy

I've been reading this Goong thread for the last 2 weeks and I'm finally going to post one.

I can't believe how addicted I got to this drama. I started watching last week and I watched 19 episodes in 4 days...ack! Now I'm just waiting for the last of the subbed episodes (THANK YOU SUBBERS!!! LOVE YA SOO MUCH!!)

But I'm so sad the whole drama is over!!! How is one supposed to wait until next year for Goong2? And then what if JJH doesn't come back? It just wouldn't be the same!

But I'm so glad there's the soompi forums. At least this way I can still get a little bit of Goong news from time to time.

One thing to be excited about at this moment...news from D-addicts:

Goong :

Episode 1-21: Released

Episode 22: Translation/Timing: Done. Editing: Pending

Episode 23: Translation/Timing: Done. Editing: Pending

Episode 24: Translation/Timing: Done. Editing: Pending

Subs are almost done! woohoo! :lol:

Did I mention how much I love WITH S2?

Or how much I love Goong? :P

Really, It's a good news for me. Thanks for your information and thanks all the subbers so much.

Guest cyberkid1987

Full Listing of Gung OST II

MBC 宫 궁 O.S.T. II 2006.4.24 主演:尹恩惠、朱志勋、金政勋、宋知孝、李润智

1. 사랑에 빠지다 - HowL&루나

2. 믿을 수 없는 말 - Stay

3. 이 노래를 부를게요 (I Would Sing This Song) - SOREA

4. Always - 건휘

5. 궁 (Piano) - 두번째달

6. 바람에 실어 (Blow By Wind) - SOREA

7. 꽃잎이 내리다 (Piano) - 두번째달

8. 너를 보면...(Words by 비궁마마

9. 恶缘 - 두번째달

10. 내 맘속의 너 (Words by 황태자

11. Home - 두번째달

12. 닿지 못한 마음 (Acoustic Version) - 두번째달

13. 별처럼... (Words by 비궁마마

14. 말할 수 없어도 - 두번째달

Credit: 转自朱智勋嘉年华 暴力の柚子亲 & elanyeh from KDOCN

Do you know where can we download the OST for this? :unsure:

Guest kittycrib16

Do you know where can we download the OST for this? :unsure:

how come its almost the same is OST 1? i mean, i cant read so much korean but it looks like the back of my CD. again, i cant read korean. please dont get mad at me! T__T..

I've been reading this Goong thread for the last 2 weeks and I'm finally going to post one.

I can't believe how addicted I got to this drama. I started watching last week and I watched 19 episodes in 4 days...ack! Now I'm just waiting for the last of the subbed episodes (THANK YOU SUBBERS!!! LOVE YA SOO MUCH!!)

But I'm so sad the whole drama is over!!! How is one supposed to wait until next year for Goong2? And then what if JJH doesn't come back? It just wouldn't be the same!

But I'm so glad there's the soompi forums. At least this way I can still get a little bit of Goong news from time to time.

One thing to be excited about at this moment...news from D-addicts:

Goong :

Episode 1-21: Released

Episode 22: Translation/Timing: Done. Editing: Pending

Episode 23: Translation/Timing: Done. Editing: Pending

Episode 24: Translation/Timing: Done. Editing: Pending

Subs are almost done! woohoo! :lol:

Did I mention how much I love WITH S2?

Or how much I love Goong? :P

THANKS SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!! WE ALL APPRECIATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU'VE DONE FOR US!!!

Guest sungaaah

how come its almost the same is OST 1? i mean, i cant read so much korean but it looks like the back of my CD. again, i cant read korean. please dont get mad at me! T__T..

THANKS SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!! WE ALL APPRECIATE EVERYTHING THAT YOU'VE DONE FOR US!!!

no its not the same at all .. theyre all diff songs ...

it has some of the same artists as the first one,

but this one's more directed towards the plot

of the story rather than juss the songs heard during

the epis [which are in ost I]

there are also lil bits of ppl from 'goong' talking

as a couple of the tracks, something else that wasnt

in the first cd ... like 8, 10 and 13.

8 and 13 are recordings of chaegyung

and 10 is a recording of shin. hope that helps ^^

i didnt even know a second one came out !

man ... i havent been in here forever >.<

hiii everyone ~

and since i backlogged, i wanna thank

theedqueen for her epi awards ...

ive missed so many of them and

i finally caught up and i forgot

how funny they were =]

Guest Sekcikrngal

does anyone have the episodes 8,9,10 with subs? Gosh, none of these links work for me and the ones on youtube are gone.

Guest idream
Guest Kashii

Archived