[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

I just rewatched the 1st episode and haha...... it is going to all be a dream. It seems like everything about the Prince and etc was just a story she made up. I don't see how they can continue the story as a real story in Goong 2 if CG is making it all up.

And was anyone else annoyed how they put all the blame on CG towards the end of the drama along with the "divorce" interview incident. I don't blame CG for how she acted since the whole time she'd been mistreated by Shin and it must have been confusing as hell for her. Any sane person would have gotten tired of Shin's behavior, regardless of love. I thought it was unrealistic how she still loved him since their relationship was way too overdrawn out to me and went back and forth WAY too many times. He was a butthole. They made her into the bad person and I had no sympathy towards Shin when he talked about how he finally "opened" up during the interview.. NICE GOING JACKASS. IT WAS YOUR FAULT, NOT HERS.

Good thing he was a figment of her imagination.

hehe... :phew::D

it is NOT a dream of CG.

well, according to the narration, it seems to be made-up or a dream/fantasy that CG has. we had that discussion in this thread before.

I was in Macau for the last episode filming and had managed to ask a staff from 8peaks if the whole GOONG thing is just a dream CG has - the answer is NO. They realised they made a mistake, or rather, shdn't hv made the narration appear to us as just a dream, so the production team is actually trying to fine-tune it to be something that really DID happen...

hope that clarifies.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest valandy

Just came from a Chinese website, there's an article in HK newspaper saying that JJH's rate for Goong2 has increased 10 times per episode.

Does that mean he's coming back or his company is trying to create some news???

Just came from a Chinese website, there's an article in HK newspaper saying that JJH's rate for Goong2 has increased 10 times per episode.

OMG!@!!!!! this is for real or wad?

10 x? i think the hongkong paparazzis always blow things out of proportion

EDITED : THIS NEWS IS FROM APPLE DAILY.. THAT LOUSY HK PAPARAZZI NEWSPAPER.

i dun think that news is reliable

Guest ldyselfish

I don't noe if this is inappropriate to ask or not, but im jsut wondering will the subber do the sub for the 1.5 goong ?

im not sure if its appropriate or not either but! .. bright side from what i know they WILL sub for goong 1.5 but they will do so after theyve finished subbing all the episodes .. which thanks to them are being realesed really fast .. i saw the status a few pages back actually ..

Guest ` k s

it is NOT a dream of CG.

well, according to the narration, it seems to be made-up or a dream/fantasy that CG has. we had that discussion in this thread before.

I was in Macau for the last episode filming and had managed to ask a staff from 8peaks if the whole GOONG thing is just a dream CG has - the answer is NO. They realised they made a mistake, or rather, shdn't hv made the narration appear to us as just a dream, so the production team is actually trying to fine-tune it to be something that really DID happen...

hope that clarifies.

Ahh okay. Thanks for the clarification. :D

Wow.. is that true? He's not THAT great. Their chemistry was good but nothing amazing. YEH and KJH were way better and were the top reasons why I liked Goong.I wonder how much that is compared to what YEH will get..

Agent Strawberry checking in :D

I just finished watching ep15 on the Los Angeles broadcasting of it. And i found a hilarious moment. I remembered pika's minor moment requests. But this is to lighten the mood :rolleyes:

goong15_189.jpg

goong15_192.jpg

Caps cred. to Pikapeach <3

for those who forgot (this is to avoid one liner posts later one that'll ask "where's that from" =x) this is when shin hit yul and it was in the news. cg's parents imagine if shin's a wife abuser but they figure that cg would never take that. ahh memories of goong. i'll truly be at a loss once the eps end in LA too. I get the beach scene to look foward to for tomorrow! :D

Guest Pikachu

Agent Strawberry checking in :D

I just finished watching ep15 on the Los Angeles broadcasting of it. And i found a hilarious moment. I remembered pika's minor moment requests. But this is to lighten the mood :rolleyes:

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i7/KeiKo...goong15_189.jpg

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i7/KeiKo...goong15_192.jpg

Caps cred. to Pikapeach <3

for those who forgot (this is to avoid one liner posts later one that'll ask "where's that from" =x) this is when shin hit yul and it was in the news. cg's parents imagine if shin's a wife abuser but they figure that cg would never take that. ahh memories of goong. i'll truly be at a loss once the eps end in LA too. I get the beach scene to look foward to for tomorrow! :D

Good one Strawberry~ I'm surprised no one actually mentioned this, but I'm kinda shocked at myself for not remembering this scene either. XD I think what I liked best here was what happened when CG's parents are back in reality and CG's dad hit her brother's butt. XD (that happened right? I'm not just imagining?)

Good one Strawberry~ I'm surprised no one actually mentioned this, but I'm kinda shocked at myself for not remembering this scene either. XD I think what I liked best here was what happened when CG's parents are back in reality and CG's dad hit her brother's butt. XD (that happened right? I'm not just imagining?)

goong15_194.jpg

SPANKED! [cap is pika's <3]

haha think he says like "my parents are bizarre. it's no wonder i live in a world of my own" or something.

i don't really get why cg's dad spanked him though. seemed so random lol.

I couldn't really find any minor moment of shin and cg in this eps. they seem to stop existing in the later eps. x.x' i'll find them. fbgi!

Guest chigurl

..and yeah could you guys tell me the page or link to episode 1.5? I trying to find it but without any avail... :( please..

here you go....GOONG 1.5

i uploaded it a while back but it should still work, if not let me knw..

Guest Pikachu

goong15_194.jpg

SPANKED! [cap is pika's <3]

haha think he says like "my parents are bizarre. it's no wonder i live in a world of my own" or something.

i don't really get why cg's dad spanked him though. seemed so random lol.

I couldn't really find any minor moment of shin and cg in this eps. they seem to stop existing in the later eps. x.x' i'll find them. fbgi!

XD Wow.. they really exposed nekkid Chae Joon butt there, huh? XDDD

Guest swit_malou

hi! I am a korean visiter

During the interview in ep22, shin said " There are some things in life where nothing makes sense. What happened in my surrounding was one of those things. I'm thankful for that incident"

in korean, jeju is "제주" but he said "제 주변(je jubuen)"which mean circumstance surrounding him

Thanks asterionlhs for clearing this up. I thought he was referring to one occassion in Jeju with him and CG because he said he is thankful for that incident. Hehe :blush:

I've been reading this Goong thread for the last 2 weeks and I'm finally going to post one.

I can't believe how addicted I got to this drama. I started watching last week and I watched 19 episodes in 4 days...ack! Now I'm just waiting for the last of the subbed episodes (THANK YOU SUBBERS!!! LOVE YA SOO MUCH!!)

But I'm so sad the whole drama is over!!! How is one supposed to wait until next year for Goong2? And then what if JJH doesn't come back? It just wouldn't be the same!

But I'm so glad there's the soompi forums. At least this way I can still get a little bit of Goong news from time to time.

One thing to be excited about at this moment...news from D-addicts:

Goong :

Episode 1-21: Released

Episode 22: Translation/Timing: Done. Editing: Pending

Episode 23: Translation/Timing: Done. Editing: Pending

Episode 24: Translation/Timing: Done. Editing: Pending

Subs are almost done! woohoo! :lol:

Did I mention how much I love WITH S2?

Or how much I love Goong? :P

Lets just pray so that JJH will comeback for Goong 2 en all this messy thing with JJH-YEH will b cleared up...en we can see our beloved "couple" again both On/Off screen^^

Hope they are goin to promote this drama to other countries...maybe if they spend more time 2gether...sumthin wuld workout...^^

Im hoping they come to Indonesia!!!

I've been reading this Goong thread for the last 2 weeks and I'm finally going to post one.

I can't believe how addicted I got to this drama. I started watching last week and I watched 19 episodes in 4 days...ack! Now I'm just waiting for the last of the subbed episodes (THANK YOU SUBBERS!!! LOVE YA SOO MUCH!!)

But I'm so sad the whole drama is over!!! How is one supposed to wait until next year for Goong2? And then what if JJH doesn't come back? It just wouldn't be the same!

But I'm so glad there's the soompi forums. At least this way I can still get a little bit of Goong news from time to time.

One thing to be excited about at this moment...news from D-addicts:

Goong :

Episode 1-21: Released

Episode 22: Translation/Timing: Done. Editing: Pending

Episode 23: Translation/Timing: Done. Editing: Pending

Episode 24: Translation/Timing: Done. Editing: Pending

Subs are almost done! woohoo! :lol:

Did I mention how much I love WITH S2?

Or how much I love Goong? :P

I guess it wouldnt be the same if jjh doesnt come back for goong2.

but its weird that all these actors and actresses saying YEs they will come back in the goong.1.5 and then changes their statements when they realize they are getting more popular than ever.

and if that rumor bout JJH's agency wanting 10x more per episode is true, then i think JJH shld juz change his damm greedy agency.

The reason why MBC wants season2 is to make more money and to not let the set(which cost 5 billion won) to go to waste. and then here comes JJH's agency who wants 10x more.

lOlx.. if mbc dun mind payin him more, perhaps he will come back. But if mbc minds they may drop him as shin...

I hope they dun because thousands of fans will be disappointed.. i mean we are already so used to Shin = JJH.

arhg..

this is driving me nutz

But that 10x price news.. i dun really trust that news 100%.. coz itz from apple daily.

that is one lousygossip newspaper i tell ya

i mean itz normal that Jjh's agency ask for more money per episode since he is so famous now.

But i dun think it jjh who wants it coz he decline the payment for the last 4 episodes in goong.

So it's kinda ironic now that the rumors states that he is asking for more mmoney -.-

I guess it wouldnt be the same if jjh doesnt come back for goong2.

but its weird that all these actors and actresses saying YEs they will come back in the goong.1.5 and then changes their statements when they realize they are getting more popular than ever.

and if that rumor bout JJH's agency wanting 10x more per episode is true, then i think JJH shld juz change his damm greedy agency.

The reason why MBC wants season2 is to make more money and to not let the set(which cost 5 billion won) to go to waste. and then here comes JJH's agency who wants 10x more.

lOlx.. if mbc dun mind payin him more, perhaps he will come back. But if mbc minds they may drop him as shin...

I hope they dun because thousands of fans will be disappointed.. i mean we are already so used to Shin = JJH.

arhg..

this is driving me nutz

But that 10x price news.. i dun really trust that news 100%.. coz itz from apple daily.

that is one lousygossip newspaper i tell ya

i mean itz normal that Jjh's agency ask for more money per episode since he is so famous now.

But i dun think it jjh who wants it coz he decline the payment for the last 4 episodes in goong.

So it's kinda ironic now that the rumors states that he is asking for more mmoney -.-

Ditto

maybe u rite JJH need to change the agency...so we culd still watch Shin&CG couple (JJH&YEH)...in Goong 2

Archived