[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

^ wow he has 2 assistants hehe anyway, i just remembered the egg tarts were always bought for my sister because she loves sweets that's why the egg tarts she is eating seems familiar... I haven't tried it but now i would because of goong and also Goong made a good impact to people -- i mean people tend to wear what they wear in the series and also the foods they ate.... it is so great to be a goongers!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pikachu

^ Yes he does! NO MATTER WHAT HE WEAR HE ALWAYS LOOKS ^^

SO LET ME GET THIS STRIAGHT!

JJH and YEH JUST happen to be in BALI on the same flight b/c of the flight places form KOREA and BALI!

Jina

Well, that's what YEH's spokesperson said... I guess saying or trying to counteract the rumors now that they're not going to Bali together as lovers? XDDD That it's just really coincidence that they're there. (pfft ;) )

Guest AznGrlz

Macao- Back at Home

*Big C, Shin, and Cg ran all the way home and the three dropped to the ground, laying on the grass breathing hard*

Shin- Yah! Wth?!?

Big C/Cg- Shut up! It’s your fault!

*Shin sat up*

Shin- Yah! How is it my fault, those girls hit on me and Big C here jumped out from nowhere and played Jacky Chan!

*Shin points to Cg*

Shin- How dare you run off without your husband!

*Shin points to Big C*

Shin- How dare you take off with my wife, but without me!

*Both Big C and Cg got up*

Big C/Cg- How dare you wave your charisma around and attracted those girls in the first place!

Big C- With backup…gosh, they’re scary!

*Big C shivered at the thought*

Shin- I thought you knew Tae-Kwon-Do…

*Big C rolled her eyes*

Big C- I’m Big C not Jet Ly, I can’t take on all those girls at once…they’re like crazy animals back there!

*All of a sudden Cg felt the urge to puke, she held on to her mouth with both her hands, and ran inside the house*

Big C- Uh-oh! Morning sickness and all those running…

*Big C ran after her*

Shin- But I didn’t poke… :phew:

waaaa! Shin looks so hot in those pics. :faints: :D

Guest ` k s

This thread is HUUUUUUUGE!

I just started watching Goong and I actually went to the school they filmed at. I was there for a few weeks with this film project between US students (me and my school) and some students from the Korean school Kaywon Arts School which is where they filmed. It was neat seeing the school and recognizing things like the huge mirror you see in the first episode when YEH spills the brown water on the prince's shoes.

Guest jayrocs

Isn't that the same hoody he wore when he arrived to Macau with YEH?. I'd remember because after i saw the pics I wanted to find one just like it.

Guest zaizai_f4_only

Do you know the link for Indonesian thread of Goong?

Is the news true? that they going to Bali ? When? Isn't JJH on holiday at the moment for 6 days?? ah....., I want to go to Bali now, where are they staying??? :D

Should we all pop down/up there?? :P

yep ofcourse i noe ^___^ here u go if u want to go there..btw r u indonesian?

http://www.indosiar.com/welcome/forum/topi...540&whichpage=1

there are indonesian thread of goong? can you tell me the add please??

anyway...i'm not sure if goong is famous in Indonesia or not...coz i havent been there for more than 4 years now...i'm planning to go back on may tho...tru bali...so hopefully thay will still be there *fingercross*

but i'm pretty sure goong its not famous in south australia >.< BUT... my sister, my brother and few of my friends are hooked with goong after i spread the goong virus to them...ehhehe...its not hard tho...they just hooked instantly...

anyway...please confirm again about their plan to go to bali please ^-^

EDIT: yaaayy....i owned a page!!!

i just post the link ^___^

but i will post it again ^_^ so u from indo?!!?!?!

http://www.indosiar.com/welcome/forum/topi...540&whichpage=1

yeah i spread goong virus to my sis..i watch goong and i never wait for her she just get angry so much..ahahahah

Guest linatan

i dont think goong is famous in indo... only few ppl know about cg n shin....

i am from indo but now I am studying in spore...Goong is not yet air in indo thus nobody noe them..i knw abt Goong becos I watch it online and knw it from this forum. Few ppl in indo has internet connection. But i think soon Goong will also be aired in Indo and maybe i can rewatch it again during my holiday in indo.

arghh...why they go Bali now?? if they go abit later maybe i can go and stalk them... :P

Guest vignette

I hope there's also a shot of YEH at the airport. So they are going with a lot of assistants just to make it appear that it's all work and no play between the two.

Mayet PM me your address and I'll try to find a way to send you those Lord Stow Egg Tarts. I just had them a few days ago but just looking at those pics made me crave for them again and I just came from Glorietta (a mall near the office) that has a outlet. Aish!

^ Yes he does! NO MATTER WHAT HE WEAR HE ALWAYS LOOKS ^^

SO LET ME GET THIS STRIAGHT!

JJH and YEH JUST happen to be in BALI on the same flight b/c of the flight places form KOREA and BALI!

Jina

jjh and yeh are there for individual photoshoots.

but come one.. why is it so coincidence? lOlx..

manz they are meant to be so even the different mag chose the same place for photo shoots.. kekekekekekek

and yeah they happen to be on the same flight because there is only 2 flight out of korea to bali each week., lOLX

Guest zaizai_f4_only

i make tat graphics for all Shingoon and CG luver ^____^

but it turns out not good..sorry guys

Guest zaizai_f4_only

i am from indo but now I am studying in spore...Goong is not yet air in indo thus nobody noe them..i knw abt Goong becos I watch it online and knw it from this forum. Few ppl in indo has internet connection. But i think soon Goong will also be aired in Indo and maybe i can rewatch it again during my holiday in indo.

arghh...why they go Bali now?? if they go abit later maybe i can go and stalk them... :P

Hey Linatan ^___^ i am from indo too...

no actually indo people are starting to get to noe them..ehehehe Fake dvd is already out till eps 12...

OMG JJH in airport leaving to Bali :w00t: thanks gurl OMG ehuheueh i think he have to take the beanie and the jumper off over there..ahahah coz its going to b sooo hot and humit..ahahhahaha

OMG our Bigung mama pics is out too :w00t: i get hype NOW!! ahauhauhaha so happy..but how come they not walking together..?!?!?ahahhaha

yep ofcourse i noe ^___^ here u go if u want to go there..btw r u indonesian?

[url=http://www.indosiar.com/welcome/forum/topic.asp?

Yes, I'm indonesian but currently I'm in UK. SO can't pop to Bali I'm afraid. If I'm in Indo at the mo and not working, I will def going to Bali now. :P

Thank you for the link. :)

I just came across this drama from the manhwa. I read the mahwa first, but once I watched the drama, I fell in love (like evryone does :blush: ).

Guest linatan

Hey Linatan ^___^ i am from indo too...

no actually indo people are starting to get to noe them..ehehehe Fake dvd is already out till eps 12...

OMG JJH in airport leaving to Bali :w00t: thanks gurl OMG ehuheueh i think he have to take the beanie and the jumper off over there..ahahah coz its going to b sooo hot and humit..ahahhahaha

yeah..i guess so..nowdays..the korean drama in indonesia is moving pretty fast...hopefully they will air it in this May cos i am going back in May...

Guest usyagitntn

Aw i thought they would do a photoshoot together Y____Y such a disappointment, As I remember SJH has done 2 photoshoots with JJH when our YEH has like none, come on people, get to your senses let have them shoot some photos together and the next day you find people lining up at the stores to buy your products, but as someone mentioned before they probably can't afford it... ( I still remember the tampon commercial that you want to them to do mangoicy , that cracked me up :lol: ) But at least they were on the same plane, may be they got to talk with each other a little bit :)

As much as I want to know about every juicy details we can find on YEH and JJH or of them being together, I think it's reasonable that if they actually go somewhere together (photoshooting, filming etc) they will keep their trip as a secret or just keep a low profile. They should have some privacy in their lives too, being celebrties sometimes can be a really hard as people keep following you wherever you go, knowing what you are doing , what you eat ,what you wear .... @_@ ... and if they have decided that it's not time yet to show what their relationship really is ( if there's actually something going on between them :P) then we just have to wait for that day to come... until then let's continue hoping for the best for our fav couple :D

Guest cheli001

how many hours will it take from KR to Indo?

hehe it's kinda easy to change seats once you're in the plane. haha

of course, they'll be getting 1st class seats right. which means only a few ppl (aside from their staff) will see if they seat next to each other.

haha its gonna be one happy flight to indo for yeh and jjh. hahaha

Guest zaizai_f4_only

Yes, I'm indonesian but currently I'm in UK. SO can't pop to Bali I'm afraid. If I'm in Indo at the mo and not working, I will def going to Bali now. :P

Thank you for the link. :)

I just came across this drama from the manhwa. I read the mahwa first, but once I watched the drama, I fell in love (like evryone does :blush: ).

hey Veno **waves** yeah me too i live in Australia but..tats y i cant go to bali :( if i am in indo atm i wil fly to bali strait away LOL and stalk them....

yeah..i guess so..nowdays..the korean drama in indonesia is moving pretty fast...hopefully they will air it in this May cos i am going back in May...

heyyy too Lintan ^___^ yep i am surprise too that the DVD is out already...indonesian country is having KOREAN DRAMA FEVER :w00t:

OMG people who is sitting in the business class is sooo lucky get to seat near them...if i seat there i will try talk in english with them since i cant speak korean lang.. LOL .....

Archived