[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive finish watching Goong

the Kiss in epi 23 was.. too sudden!! :blink: i wasn't prepared for it at all..

i was staring at the screen.. immediately after that i repeat that part twice :D

the kiss scene is longggggg.... JJH & YEH seems to be enjoying kissing each other

i have to agree that that kiss scene is the best kissing scene of all the korean drama i watched.

Guest g o e u n g ~ j u

와! ^^ so many devoted goong people!! Im new and so happy that there are so many people that love this drama~

O.O ... *waves*

Guest _yinsyung*--

i agree. there were alot of points were i was like "huh?" or like "okay..." and it seem rushed in some points, but i just kinda went along with the flow of it. i'll cut them them some slack because they must have been in a rush putting it together with the tight schedule.

i just got done watch 1.5 hehe it was funny & cute even though i couldn't understand everything.

hahha i think the reason why i'm willing to think of the ending as a good ending is because it could have been SO MUCH worse..

and i'm just grateful that they didn't take another turn.

I do, however, find it funny how i'm willing to stretch my usual critical self to accommadate such a hole-y ending...

but for the love of goong, anything is acceptable aside from SHINCG misunderstandings XD.

if i had to list all the times i went "wth?", "huh?" or "yeah...okay..." that'd take up a whole page of word in size 10 font. the ending was so rushed it wasn't funny; you wonder why they didn't start some of the things they started in the ending episode earlier. that way - we wouldn't have had to live through some of the more depressing, comparatively draggish episodes.

there are a lot of scenes i loved, but also a lot of scenes i felt were downright nonsensical in ep 24. but i can't help but like it on the whole <333

stil suffering from major goong withdrawal - i've been renaming my files for the past hour XD

{edit} MBC should start having Best Kiss awards, just in honour of Ep 23 kiss; wouldn't you all agree?

i'd spazz so much if JiHoon and Eunhae chucked a Ryan Gosling and Rachael McAdams when they won the MTV award (??)

*wishful thinking*

-yinyin

Guest smalllee

hello everyone!

i've just finished the last episode. and it left me hanging in the air along with many questions!

hmm.. so is cg pregnant?

hahaha when did they do it? how come i don't remember!

Guest AznGrlz

That night they stuffed our prince (with some herb medication),

Hoping for excitement, must keep up the stimulation!

Dressed our princess up, brought her to a place,

Prepared for a night with burning heat up race.

With innocence, she had no clue what’s going on,

Never occurred to her that night, she was conned.

Our prince stepped in, the maids stepped out,

He too didn’t had a clue, what going on…

*shin* (what’s this about…?)

continuing hehe :lol:

whats goong 1.5? kinda confused lols

is that after 23?

nope it show after epi.24.

goong 1.5 is a show that show all ng and bts about goong.its also have interview wif the cast.it were hillarious that i can tell u even thought i cannot understant korean...

i hope i'm answer ur q.

Guest hsinyi069

anyone of these pics been post before? if so, i'll remove...:)

When the MC asks if they will be together in real life.. they just look at each other silently....

1143782913_25BD25C525C325A4.jpg

fans just love seeing them together :blush: (It's NOT REAL BTW, for some reason, it seems they did not take any pic together at the party?)

060401133633_XmitEad.jpg

neverdie2.jpg

it's actually kinda sad for YUL.... :sweatingbullets:

1143864924_111.jpg

Someone mentioned they wear the same style of watch? the korean fans notice that, too...

pcp_download.jpg

all fr. k net and as labeled

Guest AznGrlz

hello everyone!

i've just finished the last episode. and it left me hanging in the air along with many questions!

hmm.. so is cg pregnant?

hahaha when did they do it? how come i don't remember!

Don't worry...you're not alone up there! hehe that's what the GSIT :goong secret investigation team:, GIC :goong info center:, and GPF :goong perverted fans--opened by me :phew: hehe: are all pulling our hairs out :not literally: trying to get the answers :P

OMG!!! AznGrlz! :phew: You go girl! Very nice rap. dang duoc SHIN tang mot nuu hon!!!! :D

Awww... :blush: lol tell shin, i'm ready anytime! hehe :don't mind if he gives me another killer kiss like with cg :phew: : There's more to come...i'm typing it up as my mind thinks hehe so hold on k :lol:

Guest your_sheroe

Can somebody help me!

In ep. 24 the part where Shin was leaving and CG was chasing after him, does anybody know the name of the song that is playing?????

Guest g o e u n g ~ j u

응....!!

Ive only seen to ep 20...and my computer is so slow I cant d/l all the links cos they take about 20 hrs for each ep....ㅠ.ㅠ..

does anyone know where the episode summaries are from 20-24?

Guest Pikachu

Can somebody help me!

In ep. 24 the part where Shin was leaving and CG was chasing after him, does anybody know the name of the song that is playing?????

"Parrot" by Howl.

and man I thought those pics above were real... then after I calmed down... u_u I was hit by the shocke they were photoshopped. ROAR. :tongue2:

Guest myteddi

anybody have goong 1.5 in MU?

ownage<3

Hi just finished upl Goong 1.5 Special thanks to Creidesca thru Megaupl

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=BUHC5Q2E

I've been rewatching Ep. 24 and everytime I see the scene when Shin was taken by the Officers because he was being arrested, I could feel the sadness and could not stopped myself from crying especially when the Internal Officer closed his eyes to express his sadness to what is happening to his ward the Prince and even bow his head when Shin rode the car truly a very loyal servant, guardian & friend.

And afterwhich CG ran after the car and when Shin went down and they hugged so tight, I felt so sad for both of them why all of these have to happen to them.

Well the Director didn't think this was enough and added another sad scene after when CG was saying her goodbye to Halmamama (the Great Queen) and the Great Queen kneeled down and embraced CG saying sorry.

There was a background music being played in the scene of CG & the Great Queen, the same one played when Shin & CG was watching the pictures taken in the beach when they went back to the Palace.

Is it included in the Ost of the drama? Does anybody know the title of that instrumental music? It is so nice to listen to!

anyone of these pics been post before? if so, i'll remove...:)

When the MC asks if they will be together in real life.. they just look at each other silently....

1143782913_25BD25C525C325A4.jpg

fans just love seeing them together :blush: (It's NOT REAL BTW, for some reason, it seems they did not take any pic together at the party?)

060401133633_XmitEad.jpg

neverdie2.jpg

it's actually kinda sad for YUL.... :sweatingbullets:

1143864924_111.jpg

Someone mentioned they wear the same style of watch? the korean fans notice that, too...

pcp_download.jpg

all fr. k net and as labeled

the watches are different. i think that it was probably a gift from whichever clothing/watch/accessory company that they are representing or modeling for. it would be cute if they were couple watches though.

"Parrot" by Howl.

and man I thought those pics above were real... then after I calmed down... u_u I was hit by the shocke they were photoshopped. ROAR. :tongue2:

its that so.......

o god felt sad back......

huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhu

crying a lot,,,, :tears::tears::tears::tears:

Guest shove your face

crap i couldnt watch ep 24. from what im reading it sounds fun... i better start looking for it hehe

i feel sorry for yul but happy for shin

Guest AznGrlz

OMG! lmao i heard the door bell so i went to open it, all of a sudden a figure dressed top to bottom in black jumped out! I kneeled down screaming my @$$ off lol turns out it was Jessie <_< and she rushed over after realizing this...

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i300/azn...0_FINALE038.jpg

remember this part? how can we not mention this part :faints:well...after two small bowls of com and a short discussion between me and her, plus the 4 members of GSIT over aim...we came up with a new addition to the investigation!

This scene ^ may possibily be the *target...yes target i tell ya!* scene we're all looking for...why? 1. they're alone, 2. they're together, 3. they're sitting on a couch :may i remind u...the same couch cg was caught by us, laying on top of shin :P : 4. they're talking about saying goodbye...what a perfect time :phew:, 5. they're both dressed differently afterwards...:wink/wink:

so we all concluded this, after the ending of that scene...

*Cg immediately wrapped her arms around shin's neck, hugging him tightly*

cg- shin...can i give you a gift before its too late...?

shin- a gift?

*Cg slowly kisses his lips and they slowly *yes slowly* lay down on the couch...*

GSIT- we'll leave the rest to you guyz/grlz imagination mwhahahahahah! :P gosh, i seriously have no life 'cause of goong... <_<

Archived