[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest mayetlovesjisung

is this them during a break from filming or an actual scene that will be in the drama??

wahhh so cute if it wasn't part of filming (actually cute both ways) - but they would look so much like a couple if it was them on break, sharing egg tarts. :w00t:

Shin and CG looks real good together. Hope they end up in real life too! Okay, I'll pray for it! Hihihihi! :D

jst click on the quote buttons on every post u wanna quote then click add reply..the things u wanna quote will be in the box then :)

anyways~ the ending is almost here!!! hahaha~ im debating whether i wanna be spoiled or not, but knowing myself, i think id wanna be spoiled too :sweatingbullets: im happy that the ending seems to be of a happy note..thanks everyone for sharing all those pics and summary translations ;)

sweet_treats1812... Weeee! Thanks! I know how to multi-quote now! Hehehe! OMG! I wanna know the ending too! Hahaha! You tell me after the first season is over there in Korea ok? Oh well, I'll definitely know in this thread! Hehehe! They really should give us a happy ending... I mean they're gonna make us all wait for months for the next season if ever there's one.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest echoRy

if anyone knows the ending or suspects it...please kindly keep it to urself :D

thank u...lol or put it in spoiler tags please ;)

photo25611no1206814ug.jpg

imbc

wat exactly is being pointed out here... :blink: i think it's chae???

edit - lolz NVM it's YEH wrapping a towel around her head... :P

~~~and thank u to everyone for all the trans and articles. all the contributions are greatly appreciated!~~~

SHENNY- i see a wink!!! i see a wink and i'm in heaven :w00t: <33

Guest mayetlovesjisung

Hi guys...Can't wait 'till the end of Goong. If thats will air as the translation did, that would be WOW!!!I'm not gonna miss it. Thanks for those who are put much efforts on translating the articles,news or whatever relating to Goong (even this drama put many people suffer). Keep it up gang!!!I'm much appreciate them. I'not sure I'm gonna trap myself again in the Goong season 2 things. I feel tired to think what gonna happen next like I did now...waiting the next episode each week. I do hope season 2 will be better than season 1. Really hope that they (production line for Goong) could develop the characters better with the outstanding script.

Could anybody suggest to me what should I watch after Goong ends? :unsure:

Imagine how you'd feel if you're here in the Philippines where waiting takes quite longer than all you guys have to endure! :D I have to rely on youtube and this thread for updates since the copies here arrive late. It's totally making me insane! :crazy:

Imagine how you'd feel if you're here in the Philippines where waiting takes quite longer than all you guys have to endure! :D I have to rely on youtube and this thread for updates since the copies here arrive late. It's totally making me insane! :crazy:

I'm here just unlucky as you are. It just killing me badly. As u did I also watching it on youtube and sometimes I have to download since i can't watch it live...I wish I'm in Korea 'till the end of this week. :(

Guest susammie

well well..i have a question...well well....can someone (who had read the hk report about the ending) please tell me....is the ending is good or bad..i jsut wanna noe...i don't want 2 neo abou the detail..cuz i want to find out myself..but i just wanna noe if the ending is good or bad..cuz if it is bad..i can prepare of it........plz can someone plz tell me~thz in advance ;) oh btw..omg...2 more dayz(here in Canada)... till wednesday~ ahhh~ lolz can't wait~ you pplz who live in California, and some other parts of the world r lucky that you can watch it through TV~ we who live in canada..have to download it~ lolz oh well...but we're keeping the spirit of GOong~ lolz.....gosh it's going 2 end soon..hard to believe~ I seriously can't wait for the scene when CG and Shin sneak away from the palace to spent a day together and share memories and when Shin kiss her~! AHHH~ haha i can't wait :excl: :excl: :excl: so excited~lolz~ EP.23!..haha ok pplz last question~ sorri if 'm a bother! :unsure: but i really want 2 noe is that how come only ep. 17 sub came out last week....the translators usually upload..2 eps a week...but i don't noe why last week is only 1 eppy...can someone explain 2 me plz? Thx again

Wish you all have a good day

and pplz who are in US and Canada..wish you all a good nite~ Ciao~ avoir~byez~joy geen~

Guest mayetlovesjisung

I'm here just unlucky as you are. It just killing me badly. As u did I also watching it on youtube and sometimes I have to download since i can't watch it live...I wish I'm in Korea 'till the end of this week. :(

For the love of Goong and Shin we will endure everything! Hehehe. Imagine how bad we will feel while waiting for the next season. That would be like 10 months from now as what I've read... if ever there is one. I hope some series would keep us entertained though. I really hope so because right after watching Goong episodes 1-12, I've considered this as the best series so far. It touched me in so many ways! Waaaaaaaaaah! I'm in love with Shin! Wah! Wah! :crazy:

Guest sweet_treats1812

^oh shucks..it's in chinese :lol: cant read chinese :sweatingbullets:

wud i get bashed if i asked smone to translate it and jst put the text in white? :blush: or PMing me wud be fine too~

ok pplz last question~ sorri if 'm a bother! :unsure: but i really want 2 noe is that how come only ep. 17 sub came out last week....the translators usually upload..2 eps a week...but i don't noe why last week is only 1 eppy...can someone explain 2 me plz? Thx again

Hm. :mellow:

How should I put it.

Well.

As we, the subbing team always say,....

Do NOT ask for the subs.

But yet, people still ask. :rolleyes:

Asking "why" and "how come..?" won't get the subs to appear any faster. So what's the point?

Secondly,... the subbing team are NOT obligated to have a double release every week.

We release subs as they are finished and ready to be released.

And we want them to be released as soon as possible too.

It's not like I'm hiding those subs for pleasure or anything :P

And, oh, yes, it is a bother. In fact I saw more than 2 posts in the backlogs asking for them. *sigh* pabbo0gj.gif

But, yeah. Not to point this directly on you, but as a friendly reminder to all newbies in this thread,

please do read the first post. It won't kill you to read it :P

and, Gee, I guess my wink will work its charm tomorrow. *sigh*

Guest sweet_treats1812

^oh no! does that mean u were intending to release the subs tonight ay_link? uh oh...

oh wells~ waiting wont kill us... :lol:

Guest Ailin*

I don't know if it's too much to ask, but please DON'T translate that HK article with the ending and post it here (even in spoiler tags or white/yellow text) because its bound to spark some kind of reaction and conversation that might eventually spoil it for the rest of us who don't wanna know. Use pm or something. Thanks. :vicx::ph34r:

P.S. Sorry for those who wanna be spoiled. :sweatingbullets:

mayetlovesjisung: Thanks for understanding! It'll be terrible if MBC changed the ending due to leaks. :tears:

Guest KissMe-ImContagious

Hmm... it sounds interesting.... Shin and CG-against-the-world and maybe the pressure of having the kids at their young age from the royal family members? Ha... :P

I think if it is going to happen... I will be... :fury: On the other hand, as long as shin and CG stay strong and trust each other, it won't be matter if Yul or hyorin come back in season 2. What about yul and hyorin become a couple? :unsure: But, I kind of feel sorry for the guy who likes HR though, maybe they should be together instead!

hmmm...but as someone answered my question before...even if HR and Yul came back, I think CG and Shin have been through enough stuff to trust each other better...I think the Yul/Hyorin couple wouldn't really work out :huh: ...It seems that the best guy for HR could be Shin's friend (i forget his name :phew: ) The only other character that has an interest for Yul is CG's friend with the pigtails...hahaha, that would be extremly funny if they got together. :w00t:

morning people.

well.. DO NOT ask for subs. -.-

and what shenny aka ay_link said is true. u think the subbing team keep the subs juz to toture u peepz? NO.

we got something better to do than that.

shenny dun be sad. ur wink works all the time.

and AG already posted new rules about subs reuqesting : u DO NOT request for subs..

and when newbies DUN read.. the regulars tells them off and they say we are unfriendly.

if u could juz read the rules.

and for heaven's sake backlog.

i mentioned yesterdat that u are not to say anything about the so call ending right?

and even if u know it.. ZIP it and take it to u to ur grave right?

-> well.. i dunno wad happen.. -.- wad the. well.

-> and if that darn hongkong shi* press leak out the ending.. i think mbc will probably sue their aRses off.

Guest mayetlovesjisung

I don't know if it's too much to ask, but please DON'T translate that HK article with the ending and post it here (even in spoiler tags or white/yellow text) because its bound to spark some kind of reaction and conversation that might eventually spoil it for the rest of us who don't wanna know. Use pm or something. Thanks. :vicx::ph34r:

P.S. Sorry for those who wanna be spoiled. :sweatingbullets:

It's okay. We don't want to do anything that would cause this thread to close hehehe. And we won't spoil MBC's plans. I hope they won't get annoyed with some information leaks and would make them change the ending. That will give me a heart attack! Hahahaha!

Guest usyagitntn

Ah sue the da*n Hongkong press. I don't know anything about the ending yet (not even know if it's a bad or a good one) but since many fans have kept quiet already can't they just wait?! What if this makes MBC changes their script?!?

It's Tues morning in Korea already so the preview will be released pretty soon today (dying in anticipation). 1 more day people, one more day til ep 23.

Edit: People who ask for subs PLEASE KEEP IN MIND a few things below:

1_ Always check D-addicts Goong sub thread fo new release(s)

2_Check the first post of this thread

3_Or if you're desperate to know the subbing progress check out the thread of our wonderful subbing team here

The last and most important thing : Never ask for subs AGAIN!!!

Guest echoRy

Gee, I guess my wink will work its charm tomorrow. *sigh*

subs tomorrow instead of today...*sigh* "don't ask for subs"

i just don't understand how many times this can be asked of everyone and still it's ignored or forgotten.

Shenny(ay_link), Bear(liquidfir) and all the subbers...thank u for all the hard work!

yulgoon8xt.jpg

yulgoon12fp.jpg

yulgoon24tm.jpg

imbc

bye bye yul goon

Guest alohajessie

hmmm...but as someone answered my question before...even if HR and Yul came back, I think CG and Shin have been through enough stuff to trust each other better...I think the Yul/Hyorin couple wouldn't really work out :huh: ...It seems that the best guy for HR could be Shin's friend (i forget his name :phew: ) The only other character that has an interest for Yul is CG's friend with the pigtails...hahaha, that would be extremly funny if they got together. :w00t:

HA, I wonder how it is going to be if yul goes out with CG's friend who has pig tail!! Yes, I think it would be good if HG can end up with Shin's friend who always takes care her and drives her around!

Guest Pooie

:blink: Yul go with the friend with the pigtails. :crazy: ..eww...that would be disasterous.(yul deserves better)

(tho the friend with the pigtails is quite cute in her own eccentric way)

Archived