[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest hugodadog

just my theory for the ending..

u know how at the beginning of the drama it says that this is CG's dream or something similar.. as in its all imagination... mabe its true.. coz mabe shin and cg were meant have met and fell in love in the past when the royal family was still around.. then.. as shin said.. after 2500 years ( as in now, where there is no more royal family) they will meet again and cg will still be in love with shin...thats when they end the show as they come back to reality !

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AznGrlz

count me as one of your first readers then... :phew: ...!!!!!!!!!! let us know when ur fic will be posted...it'll help when we're all waiting in agony for the 2nd season....:lol:.....

Hurray! :D hehe I'll post the link up here when we post our story up. However, just the thought of goong being over makes me wanna cry. I know the series is getting draggy, but without it...there's no more fun during wednesday and thursday :unsure: , no more staying up all night to camp out on goong thread :ph34r: , no more ripping hair and the urge to kill when there's a sad/lame part in the show :sweatingbullets: , no more rofl when there's a happy spot , no more butterflies in stomach when cg and shin gets close :blush: , no more clips to spend hours making mv from, and no more you guys/grlz :o + no more goong = no more meaning in life <_< :okay...i'm exaggerating: but it sure feels like it :tears:

Guest AznGrlz

Wow :D thank you for the link, AznGrlz . Those sendspace links don't work for me .

You're welcome luvmovies oh...sendspace doesn't work for a lot of ppl here :sweatingbullets: i'll upload them in ysi from now on then :D

Guest usyagitntn

Thanks AznGrlz for the new MVs! wat's the name of viet version of that song? I'd like to know so I can listen to it and understand the lyrics

I finished watching ep 21 and 22 ... (more like skimming through cause it's so hard for me to watch such sad eps :( ) at least ep 23 preview looks good with the scene CG dancing in front of Shin and he laughed :wub: ( but Yul was creepy :crazy: ) . I like the part where rainbowbrite tranlated too it shows how much CG is in love with Shin but why they keep pushing each other apart :tears: . Goong is coming to an end. I don't want to see Goong become draggy but I always feel sad when a good drama is coming to an end but let's hope the best for our royal couple. CG and Shin forever!!!

oh forgot THE STREET SCENE I wonder if they're gonna have the kiss :blush:

Does anyone know which volume in the manga is the secret date between shin and cg in the street? I wanted to read it but i don't know which volume it is located in... can someone kindly tell me? Thank you so much!!! :sweatingbullets:

I think it's in volume 10, but I'm not sure....it's better for you to ask this in the manga thread for Goong :) .....

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=881

Guest Akagi

i've resized some of those photos on the official goong webbie for use on cellphone..The size is 128x128pixel. haven't done any editing or special effects to it..so those who are interested, might wanna take a look here:

If you want to upload it and download it via WAP, you may use this built-in system:

Guest cal-gangsta

====RESERVED FOR SOPHENDO'S LINKS====

MAJOR UPDATE (duh sophendo! XD):

Yousendit is finallyyyyyyy back in business! So, I'm going to be posting the link as they come... There should at least 2+ new links every half hour or so (unless I daze off and sleep in front of the computer... oops? hehehe).

So, onto fixing your need for yousendit links to episode 22:

DA TA!

^________________^

omg! thanks a bunch! you da best! i was dying to see episode 22! word up!

Reading through all this can sure make a person depressed. lol. I was daydreaming about happy endings all day at school about Goong >_<" [Not like i missed anything in class.. :phew: ] Let's all look on a bright side. No one dies!! (Although i secretly hope the king's neuroglycopenia will take his life sooner :rolleyes: )

Without Yul, Shin may never have realized how much he cared for CG.. i mean jealousy is sure a good way to speed things up. To me CG is so innocent. That was apparent to me when she started doing exercises too when they were forced to spend the night together in the "sharing of a room." Hilarious times. I miss those.

As much as i feel sorry for Yul, Shin + CG all the way! :D

Guest AznGrlz

Thanks AznGrlz for the new MVs! wat's the name of viet version of that song? I'd like to know so I can listen to it and understand the lyrics

I'm trying to look for the viet title too, my mom has the viet version on karaoke :sweatingbullets: but its under the title sad without you too...i think the viet version she got is sang by Cat Tien :love her voice:

Have you seen the series The Last Bullet? this song was played when the girl got shot and died protect the guy and when he was kneeling in front of her tombstone crying dramatically with rain falling. Right when he turned to leave, her spirit appeared in front of him and she said what i put up there hehe ^

this is the viet chorus:

Anh yeu (anh yeu) whoa oh...trai tim em (sad without you)

Anh yeu...em yeu anh

Anh yeu (anh yeu) whoa oh...linh hon em (sad without you)

Anh yeu...em nho anh :tears:

reminds me so much of cg and shin

edit- nvm hehe it got lost...here's what she said :The only way that i can keep my existence beside you as one, is for me to always live in your memories. That way, i can forever keep my promise to never leave you...so plz don't forget me:

Guest susammie

OMG...i can't Wait for Rebby to go to Macau..and takes lots of pics of Shin and CG when Rebby meet them or find them...THanks Rebby in advance....i'm really proud of u! hahah...THXS again!....i'm really greatful dat u wiill take pics for us!...hoep u will update soon! ;):lol:

Oh plus can someone teach me how to put the banner up for ur signature?? cuz i have no idea? please? thx in advance..

i noe i'm dumb....*sigh*

MY GOSHING. thanks for the EPi. 22 LINK.

well be back with a EPI. 22 LINK!

// EDIT

i just got done watching epi. 22

omg it hurts. i'm hurted.

it hurts me soo much.

Shin is sooo much in pain. crying to the one he loves.

and now stuck in a fire, after that phone message lie.

y does it have to hurt him soo much.

life is sooo unfair for him at this point. gosh. soo sad.

but be back with a link i promise

Guest soutsada7

OMG...i can't Wait for Rebby to go to Macau..and takes lots of pics of Shin and CG when Rebby meet them or find them...THanks Rebby in advance....i'm really proud of u! hahah...THXS again!....i'm really greatful dat u wiill take pics for us!...hoep u will update soon! ;):lol:

Oh plus can someone teach me how to put the banner up for ur signature?? cuz i have no idea? please? thx in advance..

i noe i'm dumb....*sigh*

first before anything, upload your banner onto a web host, photobucket would be ideal, but imageshack is fine too...then after uploading, copy the url of the image and log back into Soompi. Go to "my controls" and click edit "signature"...there will be a box where it'll prompt you for the url, paste the url that you copied into the box and click "update signature" and you should be set...should you have further questions, feel free to PM me :D

edit:

no, your question isn't dumb and be sure to check your banner size, so it's not violating Soompi's general siggy rule ;)

Guest echoRy
Here's the trailer for special Gong 1.5 to be aired on March 30, 2006

TRAILER

MIRROR on TRAILER

:w00t: DEE, u rock! thanx so much for the trailer.

i love the slap JJH gave YEH when they were hugging!

maybe she was laughing or something in the scene... :D

that's gonna be so much fun to watch...can't wait.

Angelina- great vid..made me :tears: but i loved it!

V baby! *whispers* hi

irc :P

Archived