[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

i have a question... which episode was when Shin kissed CG on her cheek while sleeping? the one where it was videotaped i think... thanks in advance

^ TO YOUR ANSWER IT EPI. 18

SOO KYUTE.

THAT A MOMENT FOREVER. =D

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is rebby writing from HK at airport's pacific coffee :)

thanks to all those gave summaries and spot translations, only backlogged a few pages since they limit it to 15 mins free usage..

i'm so deprived of GOONG here :( but really can't wait to get back and watch epis 21 & 22!

wish me luck tmr in Macau... hope to send good news to some of my chingus here in Soompi ;)

Wow!! Good Luck to you dear!!!

Hope you can get a lot of pictures, autographs... etc....etc... :lol:

Please don't forget to update us when you have the time... We will be waiting... :lol:

i have a question... which episode was when Shin kissed CG on her cheek while sleeping? the one where it was videotaped i think... thanks in advance

In ep18

Rebby...wow u really flying off to Macau??

Hope ur wish come true and take good & close pics of Shin & CG happy moment for us....~~~~~Happy stalking... :lol:

Our most memorable and sweetest scenes:

photo_256_1_1_no_11033_1.jpg

Credit: MBC

More BTS pics at the street scene

photo_256_1_1_no_11040_1.jpg

photo_256_1_1_no_11057_1.jpg

photo_256_1_1_no_11057_2.jpg

photo_256_1_1_no_11057_3.jpg

photo_256_1_1_no_11057_4.jpg

Credit: MBC forum

Street scene pics continue...

photo_256_1_1_no_11060_1.jpg

photo_256_1_1_no_11060_2.jpg

Credit: MBC forum

Guest ceesrain

iam sad 2 know that Shin(JJH) smokes......btw goodluck Rebby at u trip and dont 4get takes autographes & pix of them and post them here ...go goongner!

Guest cassiopeia

^ Could it be "Parrot" by HowL that you're looking for? Hmm, I can't view my eppie 16 since I'm at work, but try it, maybe that is song you're looking for.

Does this look like Shin and Chae to you guys? Could this be in Macau? :huh::huh::huh:

photo25611no1062011mm.jpg

Tell me it is and I'll love you forever!

creds: imbc.com

PS: First time I started a page and ended a page, :D .

Jess, it might be YEH, but JJH is waaaaaaaaayyyy too short here. I dun think that it's him. :sweatingbullets:

Btw, I'm sorta doubting the end of Goong written here. If the PD hangs the story, it's like killing the mounting tension in Goong. It will also kills the whole drama. If they did that ...... it's .... sorry to use this word ... stupid. Then the suspense after a year of absence will gone. The sequel should be sooo good that it can overcome dramas between, and it's kinda impossible if they kill the 1st season.

True that in other dramas, they ends up not in heated situation. I really put my hope in Goong. It should end with CG and Shin's kiss ..... a hot one! Didn't we all waited for that? We can then forgive no seshon around, but at least the hot kiss please.

And I started to like Shin, with his soft caring side .............

photo_256_1_1_no_11040_1.jpg

ISS JOO JI HOON SMOKING? OMG. *get rid of that. it bad* pouts.

BUT HE LOOK SOO GOOD THO. AHH.

photo25611no1062011mm.jpg

^^^^^^^ OMG

IS THAT REALLIE SHIN AND CG?? HOLY FRAP. if it is. OMG. i'mma start bawling. just looking at the picture seeing them like that. bout to hug and kiss.

ahhh. imma have tears when it comes to that. ahhh

Guest angelix

ohh..jjh smoking...not good...not good :mellow:

can i have the full howl - parrot song in ysi? mine's got cut off :mellow:, like towards the 2nd chorus... :mellow:

Guest samtly

i dont smoke but i do think that guy who smoke look good. so to those healthy goonner here. either way this shin have grown on me since the beginning till now. hope to see more of him soon

Guest leechunsa

I'm about to shoot myself. T______T I've been reading this thread from my friend's account cause I didn't have any account...or so I think. T_____T I'm an idiot. *bangs head on the wall*

Anyway......First of all I would like to thank all the uploaders and subbers, you guys rock the world and I love you for it. I never get to thank you since I THOUGHT I DIDN'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT HERE--goodness I do! lol~ Anyway, here's my thanks and I AM NOT A LEECHER OKAY? I've been dying to thank you guys ^^

oh oh oh, I'm about to die waiting for goong episode 23 and 24!!! Why must it has to be in SEASON 2 that CHAEGYUNG comes back to the palace?? Why can't they just make a 30 episodes series so i can marry them afterwards? lol~

GAHHH--I'm going to bang my head by next week. I need to watch episode 23 and 24. I'm actually thinking of FLYING TO MACAU! LIKE TONIGHT!!! *dies*

oh oh oh, I'm planning to make a video for goong! hahaha. I might do this sunday, I really like this certain song & I haven't done vidding for almost a year now and iI miss it!!! <33 I hope you'd like it when it's done ^^

I'll be here often! hahaha, now I found out that I have an account! lol~

Guest angelix

UNNIE I HAVE IT. I'LL UPLOAD IT FOR YOU

^ ah.. dongseng? (wonders which dongseng is this) hehe :sweatingbullets: Kamsahamnida in advance <333 :lol: :blush:

-EDIT-

WOW that was quick..!! WOOT WOOT. TQ VERY MUCH!! ^____________^

hi angel a.k.a leechunsa, welcome to the goong thread lol :P

Guest helenou

thx you so much for these pics they are great !! i hope this scene is the same one in the manga when Shin kisses CG !!! :w00t: im praying so hard !!!!

but have u noticed in the last pics, JJH is holding someone's hand !!!!!!!!!!!! :vicx:

who is it????? YEH ?????????

^ ah.. dongseng? (wonders which dongseng is this) hehe :sweatingbullets: Kamsahamnida in advance <333 :lol: :blush:

-EDIT-

WOW that was quick..!! WOOT WOOT. TQ VERY MUCH!! ^____________^

MAUAHHA....GUESS WHICH ONE IT IS.. LOL..

IT MAI DONGSENG.

PERHAPS LOVE

THERE YOU GO. ENJOY. GOING BY MY NICKNAME IN SOOMPI. LOL

Guest leechunsa

hey my dear mal! <3 I haven't seen you around for days! ZOMG, my wifi connection just -_-;; anyway, it's back up now. I can't thank you enough for what you did for the kiwis!

haha loL~ and yes, thanks for welcoming me! I'm a big stupid git. hahaha T________T wohohoho~ i'll be hanging around here often! :x

Guest angelix

hrm...ohh its u mai dongseng...lol

hrm, the link doesnt seem to work :mellow: upload again for Howl - Eng Moo Seh (parrot)? U uploaded the wrong song, I already have perhaps love :)

Guest leechunsa

The BTS scenes are *dies*

WAAAAAHHHH!!! I can't wait I can't wait! WAAAAAAAHHH--

I think if JIHOON guests in XMAN and EUNHAE + KIMJONGKOOK is there, I'll have second thoughts. Hehehe, SHINCHAEGYUNGFOREVER! <33

gah, I'm going crazy.

Guest haydee

^^ I'LL FIND IT. AND REUPLOAD. *KICK YSI*.

I'LL UPLOAD IT ON SENDSPACE.

here you go unnie..

PARROT-HOWL on SENDSPACE

ENJOY!

Is this a fan made Music video or direct clip from the filming of Goong? Sorry not sure what your posting there. Oh and to whoever posted that pic of what looks like CG in Macoa thanks a bunch. Although it looks dubiouse since I'm not sure whether thats shin or not. I'm a bit shocked that I have not seen a High quality version of episode 22 out yet via an upload site like sendspace or yousendit.

thx you so much for these pics they are great !! i hope this scene is the same one in the manga when Shin kisses CG !!! :w00t: im praying so hard !!!!

but have u noticed in the last pics, JJH is holding someone's hand !!!!!!!!!!!! :vicx:

who is it????? YEH ?????????

i think (and hope :D ) that it's YEH! :wub: if they'll follow the street scene from the manhwa and they will kiss, and JJH is smoking BTS... :lol: for all i care, really! ^_^ it just got me thinking! :D

Archived