[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest your_sheroe

Another pic from the fire scene

20060323083517iq.jpg

Credit: KDOCN bbs

WHAT ARE YOU DOING SHIN! YOU'LL GET HURT :o:o !!!!!!!!! where is the water when you need it

he is indeed weird right there... standing next to a fire like its nothing... <_<

Shin: Sorry? When I see him I have a headache.

hahaha thats kind of cruel... but funny at the same time

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pikachu

PHEW i thot those yul pics were real!

theyre only ck's parent's imagination if CK married yul

:o was this in the caption under the gorup of pics? or news somewhere else?

:) cheer up everybody ;););)

I think they have been posted, but I would like to put them together, hoping you forget for a moment all the troubles causing by the idiots in Goong now...

(I don't know if I miss some pics. I cant' find the 17eps's one :( )

thanks for the pics...after reading all of the comments for the latest episodes...can't help to feel depressed and sad...so your pics are like fresh air... :D ....at least we can see in their pictures Shin n CG are together...so I don't think that CG will end up with Yul...cuz I hope the PD won't be as cruel to give us false hopes with the pics.... :tears: ......

Guest girl5

ur not even commenting about the show itself, ur just making fun!

everyone is allowed to voice their opinions...and hate who they want to hate,

but please do so in a constructive manner.

what is the point of just bashing...

OKAY THAT'S IT! ENOUGH WITH ALL THE NAME CALLING!

U CAN EXPRESS UR FEELINGS WITHOUT USING THEM!!!

NEXT PERSON THAT DOES, I'M REPORTING!

---but anyways in the show---

i guess we'll see the fire in the last scenes. i think Yul's mother started it, atleast i hope so.

i'm hoping Yul won't be the culprit this time.

as for the photos of yul in Chae's house...yeah it sounds probable that since he was kicked out,

maybe Chae felt bad and invited him over...idk. everything is speculation at this point.

This is my way of being constructive. Like you said everyone is allowed to voice their opinions and so, for everyone will have different ways to be constructive. I don't even know you, so stop being bossy and telling people what to do. Everyone is just frustrated with the drama and so is expressing in different manners. You shouldn't be threatening people, that oh you'll report whoever and whatever. What I said still relates to the drama.

Hi lilshinhwafreak, how do u know it's CG's parent's imagination?

From the main site

The captions under the pictures

만약, 만약에 말이야...

황태자 신이 우리 사위가 아니라 의성대군이 채경이 남편이었다면... 어땠을까? 좀더 살갑고 다정하고... 가정적이고 사랑스럽지 않았을까?

조금은 엉뚱한 채경 부모님의 상상입니다.

Just maybe...just maybe...

If Shin wasn't our son-in-law, and yul was Chaekyung's husband...How do you think it would be like?

Wouldn't they be more warm and family-like, and loving?

This is strange Chaekyung's parent's imagination.

From the main site

만약, 만약에 말이야...

조금은 엉뚱한 채경 부모님의 상상입니다.

If Shin wasn't our son-in-law, and yul was Chaekyung's husband...How do you think it would be like?

Phew... thanks lilshinhwafreak for the translation :):D:D:D:D:D

Guest haneul love

I've watched up to episode 20 and i don't exactly know why Chae Gyung wants to divorce = _ =; can someone explain to me? Thank you!

From the main site

YAY!!...at last a good news :D ...after all the sadness...thanks for sharing it... :lol: ........

Guest porcelet

From the main site

만약, 만약에 말이야...

조금은 엉뚱한 채경 부모님의 상상입니다.

Oh great!! That's the advantage of knowing korean. :lol: It's good news at least CG is not so pabo as to invite Yul to her house and leaving shin lonely at the palace. Thanks lilshinhwafreak for the wonderful news. :)

Guest Pikachu

This is my way of being constructive. Like you said everyone is allowed to voice their opinions and so, for everyone will have different ways to be constructive. I don't even know you, so stop being bossy and telling people what to do. Everyone is just frustrated with the drama and so is expressing in different manners. You shouldn't be threatening people, that oh you'll report whoever and whatever. What I said still relates to the drama.

Main Entry: con·struc·tive

Pronunciation: k&n-'str&k-tiv

Function: adjective

1 : declared such by judicial construction or interpretation <constructive fraud>

2 : of or relating to construction or creation

3 : promoting improvement or development <constructive criticism>

Source: Merriam-Webster Online

flame (flām) pronunciation

v.intr.

1. To burn brightly; blaze.

2. To color or flash suddenly: cheeks that flamed with embarrassment.

3. Informal. To make insulting criticisms or remarks, as on a computer network, to incite anger.

Source: Answers.com

:3 at least that's what I think she meant by being constructive. The other word is there for comparison purposes.

and lilshinwafreak!! OMG!! tha makes me feel so much better. I would seriously be ready to deep fry someone if it was reality! XD

Guest echoRy

are u serious!

saying an actress has bubba lips and that it's inflated because of botox is what u call constructive!

making fun and bashing YEH saying she even talks like a bubba is not referring to the show...if u want to do so feel free but not in here.

and yes if u didn't know, bashing isn't allowed, nor are words considered derogatory and offensive.

if u don't like YEh, that's fine, if u don't like her acting that's fine...but u don't need to act like 10 year old.

I hate CG she's soo stupid and she acts soo bad.That scene where she kneels down and begs for forgiveness was soo funny. It was supposed to be sad, but it made me laugh b.c how she acts it is so awkward. She can't act sad. And her new bubba lips are annoying, it seems to inflate cuz she got botox. It's annoying she talks like a bubba. And the PD is dragging the drama!

------------------

shin7md.jpg

house8lj.jpg

imbc

Guest blue.roses

^ actually girl5 said cg instead of yeh, remarking on the character and acting, as opposed to bashing.

many ppl in here are frustrated about yul and cg.

Guest girl5

^ actually girl5 said cg instead of yeh, remarking on the character and acting, as opposed to bashing.

many ppl in here are frustrated about yul and cg.

Thanks blue.roses you understand.

are u serious!

saying an actress has bubba lips and that it's inflated because of botox is what u call constructive!

making fun and bashing YEH saying she even talks like a bubba is not referring to the show...if u want to do so feel free but not in here.

and yes if u didn't know, bashing isn't allowed, nor are words considered derogatory and offensive.

if u don't like YEh, that's fine, if u don't like her acting that's fine...but u don't need to act like 10 year old.

Excuse me, your falling off the drama topic here. Your violating the rules you set for yourself. And you shouldn't be calling people 10 year olds. It's against soompi violations because like you said its "derogatory and offensive" and it has nothing to do with the drama. I said CG has bubba lips not Yeh.You shouldn't be calling people names. And its funny how you went back to copy what I said before. Please get a life.

i started watching this drama last monday.. hahah!! just finished watching episode 17.. i kinda love this drama.. even though i find some of the characters cold, stiff and distrubing (specially hyo rin) i love this drama.. im stuck with episode 17... hope the subbs will be available soon.. but im tempted to watch the episode without the sub! i salute the subbing team for the subs, coz they are so fast and they really spare some time for the subs!! kudos to you guys!!! unfortunately, i will not be able to finish season one coz im leaving this coming monday.. im going to Singapore for my internship.. hope i have the time there to see this drama.. hehehe.. thats all for now... hope this one will be a happy ending!!! :D

Guest smartee012

i started watching this drama last monday.. hahah!! just finished watching episode 17.. i kinda love this drama.. even though i find some of the characters cold, stiff and distrubing (specially hyo rin) i love this drama.. im stuck with episode 17... hope the subbs will be available soon.. but im tempted to watch the episode without the sub! i salute the subbing team for the subs, coz they are so fast and they really spare some time for the subs!! kudos to you guys!!! unfortunately, i will not be able to finish season one coz im leaving this coming monday.. im going to Singapore for my internship.. hope i have the time there to see this drama.. hehehe.. thats all for now... hope this one will be a happy ending!!! :D

oooooo---! i haffta agree. the actress for hyorin was the only one's acting i really didn't like, but that may be because i didn't like how her character was written as well. :sweatingbullets:

Guest q12345

In ep 21, when CG asks S if his confession of love was real and if so to forgive her, his walking away reveals that he may not really mean it. If he really did love her, he would have forgiven her right away. Never mind this "oh you hurt me so bad I can't forgive you" type love (which is really not love at all). Everyone throws around this term so frivolously without understanding what it means. ;)

Had he forgiven her could you imagine how many happy ppl there would be all over the world right now?!!?!?!!??!?!! :):D

Shin being raised as a crown prince and all he wish basically will come true since the past 19 years (no questions asked!). Yes he is icy cold, but the reason why he is cold bcause the way he's being raised (rules and etiquette in goong). I feel sorry for him actually. chaegyung has opened his eyes on what is life and love about. Sometimes I salute chaegyung for being with shin whenever and whatever...although sometimes things are not like we're expected.

Shin get too many surprise...starting with the arrangement marriage and then without knowing when he fall in love with his wife secretly (its a burden to KEEP it from the one u love) to the crown prince title. Everybody here seems to blame shin being selfish but he's trying his best for him and also for chaegyung. Its quit frustrating when I hope that Shin could speak his heart to Chaegyung but things goes the other way round and for the next episodes i'll accept any probability whether its gonna the happy or sad ending. it's only a drama that we should think about, rich people doesn't mean they're always happy. Status is not everything and love absolutely will make people blind.

Guest Pikachu

Excuse me, your falling off the drama topic here. Your violating the rules you set for yourself.

No she isn't. :3 she posted Goong related (yay Shin/CG) pics that hasn't been posted, so her post is still on topic. :DAs for yours...

Speaking of pics! I don't know if you guys' noticed, but they posted a new set of pics of the "kneeling" scene... some new ones and some slight changes to the first batch they released last night. I just noticed while I was reasaving pics... @_@;;;

Archived