[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest azntina

is anyone else watching it on webTV2.0?? what channel is goong on? there's like 10 channels for MBC, don't know which one the show's on. please help!! it's not connecting. is there any other way to watch live?? thanks

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ep 20 BTS (Chinese hard - subbed)

YSI: http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=01MD2Q2OSU07C1D6ZF1V71OZKG (PLEASE CLICK ON THE BLACK LINK!)

Megaupload: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VZQ4R8G7

Credit:

Chinese Translation: amdlin from Koreanwind

Crossposted to KDOCN : tsubomi from KDOCN

Inserting Subs to file & upload : 飞宝贝 from KDOCN

ps: our fav couple is so sweet here.. :blush:

loved the EP20 BTS where ChaeShin did the interview.

do u think he purposely fouled up his lines to hold her hand a bit longer? haha!

they do look so good together!

For the next few eps (my little fanfic)......

i was hoping that Shin would be the one running off to Macau when everything came to a crunch for him.

i even envisioned that he left CG a taped video message where he would explain his devastation with himself

as the Crown Prince and how he's gonna give up the monarchy

then i had imagined that Shin passed the video camera and instructions to the Palace Aide about getting the tape to CG

but the Palace Aide would set the camera down on a table still in Record mode and it would capture

Shin's silent resign in tears, slumped in his couch, legs propped up on an otoman in front

no words....just tears of disappointment, mourning for lost love!

then CG would see the tape and the Palace Aide would put in some wise words

and CG would fly off to Macau to claim her love!!! in the sunset!!! haha!

Is it true they're going to continue this drama? Like.. there's going to be a season two? That's what I heard from someone...

Thanks for the info all of you :]

-Yunhee

Actually there are already a lot of discussions about the continuation of the drama on previous pages....Yes, there's going to be a second season out next year, tho I dunno when or who the casts are....it's going to be a whole new 20 epis..... :) ...

is anyone else watching it on webTV2.0?? what channel is goong on? there's like 10 channels for MBC, don't know which one the show's on. please help!! it's not connecting. is there any other way to watch live?? thanks

you can try www.tvants.com.

Guest nataku_pilot

Ok I've been lurking around this forum for quite some time now :D I love ur comments ! I'll jus say one thing then go back to lurkin.........though it's sad that Shin cried I think its about time.....so far all we've seen is chae cry.

Guest azntina

thank you but it's all in chinese, can you tell me which one is the correct channel?

I think that Shin's crying is just so moving! it's like the impossibility happened. He is prolly really hurt by her because he says I love you on live TV and she goes and demands a divorce. He never even say I love you to Hyorin I think. Yul is being so manipulative just like his mother. If he loves her, he should let her be happy by being with the man she loves instead on pounding into her head the impression that Shin doesn't love her and divorce is the only answer. Maybe he loves her too much. But you know what they say, all's fair in love and war.

thank you but it's all in chinese, can you tell me which one is the correct channel?

I think that Shin's crying is just so moving! it's like the impossibility happened. He is prolly really hurt by her because he says I love you on live TV and she goes and demands a divorce. He never even say I love you to Hyorin I think. Yul is being so manipulative just like his mother. If he loves her, he should let her be happy by being with the man she loves instead on pounding into her head the impression that Shin doesn't love her and divorce is the only answer. Maybe he loves her too much. But you know what they say? All's fair in love and war.

You have to download it's program here:

http://mirror.tvants.com/download/TvantsSetup.exe

Install

Then click on this link"

mbc korea

You should be able to watch already

:D

Guest ooobloopbloopooo

This drama has made me laugh so much over the last couple months and it makes me sad that it's taken a sad twist.

I've been hoping for a happy ending but I read that it's supposed to be a sad ending. Is this true?

However the ending is, I really hope that CG & Shin end up together.

Guest azntina

Thank you rainbowbrite soo muchie!!! You really are my saviour! Right now, Goong is not on yet. Do you know when it's playing in new york time? is it about to be on soon since it's already wednesday in korea or is it already shown?

Guest Pikachu

"I was sincere. It was the first time in my life I said those words. Not as a crown prince, but as one man confessing to one woman. And you stepped all over it.

All of the sudden, a girl like you came into my heart. And after you shook me up, I pulled out the hidden you inside. As if my heart became broken, everyday I was curious about you, I wanted to see you, and I kept smiling more like an idiot because of you.

After you made me into the fool that I am right now, you brought out the word divorce. The person who betrayed my heart isn't me, but I want you to remember clearly, that it's you."

A more in depth translation of what shin said

OMGOMGOMG. T____T!! That line is just... so sweet and painful to hear from a guy like Shin. :tears:

goongbannerbliss7bk.jpg

Hey, can anyone tell what happened in this picture and what episode it is in?

this scne from ep 16. they're shopping cause cg wants to eat rice...haha...he such a weak guy when it comes to cg request. tell u what..I LOVE episode 16 very cute...

Guest rose7969

last part between shin and yul.

yul : are u not goig to stop cg? she is kneeing there because of u. did u see her even once? if this carries on, she wun be able to take it anymore.

yul : u insulting my love, i wun allow it to happen again as well.

thank you panda for the transalations.. really appreciate it

I guess it's Shin's way of expressing in public after he overheard CG and Yul convo. Shin is the kind who is responsible, very straightforward, do things openly once he's sure of it. Shin surely touches my heart in this epi.I was so sad when shin cried! :unsure: but was CG aware that Shin crying?? Tomorrow will be a sad episode.so is it epi 21 hell, 22 heaven, epi 23 hell, epi 24 heaven ?

meiling...I'm with you on this, but I guess PD is trying to twist things around. What I need is after Shin overheard YUl talking to CG, he should has find CG after that and confess to CG how he felt so that CG will has some faith in their marriage.

You have to download it's program here:

http://mirror.tvants.com/download/TvantsSetup.exe

Install

Then click on this link"

tvants://www.tvants.com/tvants/?k=e03eae43ae08f570

You should be able to watch already

:D

Rainbowbrite..I have download the program, but the part that you said click on this link, where to click?? Sorry I'm IT blind B)

Guest azntina

i convert 9:55pm korea to us time is 7:55am if anyone is interested. i have to wak up really early tomorrow if i wanna see it :(

Guest cutie_song

whew i backlog so many pages, but reading all your comments am scare to even watch 19 and 20 and even 21. but no matter what my seatbelt is still on and am still sticking till the end no matter how bumping it get. thanks for the preview of 21 gosh it break my heart to see shin broke down she must reallyyy hurt his heart so bad.. :tears: :fury: * wpe the tear off for him*

favorite quote or scene i must say gotta be eps 3 the nickname part

The Tong Tea Cermony

where shin say "" Dont look at me that way, rice cake" what, ricecake?

i guess i found that cute when he pet name her hahah i know weird lol.. but hey CG love to eat and that fit her :lol: shin knew her so well lol

her expression was PRICELESS

JUST WANNA SAY THANKS-YOU FOR THE TIME AND EFFORT FOR THE SUBBER TEAM , MWAH AND EVERYONE FOR TRANSLATING

Guest aznchocol8luver

omg i jus saw the long preview for episode 21... ahhh!!! i can't resist seein shin cry!!!!

serious.. the more i watch this i wanna kill yul!

so impressed with JJH now! for a 1st time lead actor the crying scene was fabulous!

i also have a thing for guys who cry! strong man showing their vulnerability!

did u notice JJH's scene was almost a minute long without break and the tear appears at just the right moment... *sighs contentedly*

Guest donilpark

whew i backlog so many pages, but reading all your comments am scare to even watch 19 and 20 and even 21. but no matter what my seatbelt is still on and am still sticking till the end no matter how bumping it get. thanks for the preview of 21 gosh it break my heart to see shin broke down she must reallyyy hurt his heart so bad.. :tears: :fury: * wpe the tear off for him*

favorite quote or scene i must say gotta be eps 3 the nickname part

The Tong Tea Cermony

where shin say "" Dont look at me that way, rice cake" what, ricecake?

i guess i found that cute when he pet name her hahah i know weird lol.. but hey CG love to eat and that fit her :lol: shin knew her so well lol

her expression was PRICELESS

JUST WANNA SAY THANKS-YOU FOR THE TIME AND EFFORT FOR THE SUBBER TEAM , MWAH AND EVERYONE FOR TRANSLATING

They translated it as rice cake?

Interesting. Then how did they translate Chaegyeong's sleeptalking just before this scene?

Archived