[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ How is it weird :huh: ? They're quite comfortable with each other and like to joke a lot. She's not older than him, he's older than her by like 2 years or so (she's 22 yrs old and he's 24 yrs old). If you saw the BTS, she called him "oppa" which a female would call an older male/brother. He's got a birthday coming up, hehe.

Just saw the preview via youtube (thankies)...I can't help but :tears: . Pains me to see them go through this.

In eppie 21, both our hwangtaeja and hwangtaejabi both shed jades.

^^ You're welcome, lovedrama!

We might actually reach the 30% mark.

Oh, someone asked who Lee Min Ki was? He's a model turned actor and a very close friend of Joo Ji Hoon's. He was also rumored to have liked Yoon Eun Hye but I am not sure if that's true or if it is only because of their "love" triangle on SBS variety show "X-man" with Kim Jong Gook. If you check JJH's thread you'll find pics of him and Min Ki together doing some shoots or just off goofing around.

vv Bumble-GEE, dear...I saw that! It's so darn cute!

Guest susammie

i just came bck from school and i saw....on page 1519 YUL EATING DINNER WITH CG's Family and there is candle lights????OMG! where is he think he's going to?? meet the parents???Gosh YUL REMEMBER CG is marry to your COUSIN! GOSH COUSIN! so she's your COUISN-IN-LAW so plz...dont' mess with her...man...this dude is so crazy! and even if CG and shin is divorce becuz of u...u still can't have her...cuz.i don't think the Palace rule said that you can marry your cousin's ex wife!and she cant be a crown princess anymore.! so just think about the consequences...and even if you are to be king u still can't have her! plus. if they divorce you can't see her anymore in spare time cuz she'll be moving back to her parents.and trying to get away from teh media..so she can't go out on the street with you!and GOsh..where is SHin????/oh poor him...i bet he is eating alone in the big house by himself.....with no one to talk to...when Yul and CG eating lobster dinner with the family and enjoying themselves? i mean come on........ DON"T WORRI SHIN..i'll have u...cuz i'm gonna TREASURE U better than someone tsk.tsk. "CG" GOsh dat photo is making my mAD!.........GRR!..i seriuosly hope that this season is gonna end happy..cuz it's gonna waste my time watching when i'm suppose to do my hmwks and study!...and i cna't wait till season 2..

Guest echoRy

if i remember correctly, 21 & 22 will make us all sad and then 23 will

most likely make us cry...*deep breath*

Pika- ur right, there are some major :blink: on sudden storylines

or in the way they make the characters act.

at times it doesn't flow or make sense at all.

like Shin confessing in the preview...isn't that what Chae's been waiting for?

i'm wondering how they're going to make her react, i'm tired of then making

her so baboo.

---still i love the show, love it, love it, love it---

can't wait for 24!

haha4cj1.jpg

imbc

Guest jennxxness

^ How is it weird :huh: ? They're quite comfortable with each other and like to joke a lot. She's not older than him, he's older than her by like 2 years or so (she's 22 yrs old and he's 24 yrs old). If you saw the BTS, she called him "oppa" which a female would call an older male/brother. He's got a birthday coming up, hehe.

haha ya. that's why i was confused cause then she said she was his 선배.. and then she called him 오빠.. but I guess that would make sense cayse YEH was around longer- the people who I call 선배 tend to be older than me so I got confused. =P I don't know. Weird in a way that I expected their offline relationship to be different. I never expected them to be so comfortable with each other.

^ Yeah, she said she was his "sunbae" cause she's been in the biz longer...8 years, I think. They're so goofy together. I was laughing at the BTS with them on set of the interview. If I remember, someone posted a tidbit from YEH stating that for the first few months, they didn't really talk but after a bed scene (likely the one in eppie 13) they became close and got more comfortable around each other. Nothin' like a bed scene to break the ice, eh? lol.

Edit:

Woah...Yul is scary!!!

Guest echoRy

so the next three ep. will be sad....then what about episode 24?

HEAVEN or i'll go nuts!!!

coolps9dx.jpg

imbc

a good thing sandie, they're suppose to declare their love ...or so we're hoping!

ccries4lz.gifccries25ug.gifcries12hj.gifcriesc5fe.gif

as labeled

GOONG EPISODE 17 SUBS

CREDITS:

Episode 17:

Main Translators: liquidfir, snoopy

Spot Translator: yeohweping

Timers: CraZyaH, debbii

Editor/QC: ay_link

Thank you subbing team!!!! Good work!!!

Guest kodoque

Is it only me or is anybody else feeling the way I am right now..

But I havent not been watching Goong anymore..not since eps 17!

I seriously just want to see the ending. I hate the way Shin, Chae, and Yul are behaving!! And the stupid STUPID king and Mo^TOOT!

I am just downloading eps 18+ just to have them to complete the series. I just want to go straight to the ending!! Arghh...Give me eps 24 right now!!!!

Can you imagine..if season 1 is already draggy as it currently is, how draggy season 2 is going to be? I mean..what story are they going to tell??? I hope it's 6 episodes full FULL ENTIRELY made up with happy stories with Shin and Chae's marriage. Them having babies. Them kissing. Them hugging. Them laughing. Them having a HAPPY life.

And full tragedy of how Mo^TOOT and the King died,living alone, in a mud hut, banished from palace life in Timbuktu!!!!

*sigh*..okay that's it..enough ranting.

You're certainly not alone, kodoque, I feel the same way, as do many other people who've posted the same comments in this thread. I don't want to sound like a broken record, just saying you're not the only one!

Guest lovedrama

Is it only me or is anybody else feeling the way I am right now..

But I havent not been watching Goong anymore..not since eps 17!

I seriously just want to see the ending. I hate the way Shin, Chae, and Yul are behaving!! And the stupid STUPID king and Mo^TOOT!

I am just downloading eps 18+ just to have them to complete the series. I just want to go straight to the ending!! Arghh...Give me eps 24 right now!!!!

Can you imagine..if season 1 is already draggy as it currently is, how draggy season 2 is going to be? I mean..what story are they going to tell??? I hope it's 6 episodes full FULL ENTIRELY made up with happy stories with Shin and Chae's marriage. Them having babies. Them kissing. Them hugging. Them laughing. Them having a HAPPY life.

And full tragedy of how Mo^TOOT and the King died,living alone, in a mud hut, banished from palace life in Timbuktu!!!!

*sigh*..okay that's it..enough ranting.

No I agree with you. Just like all the other drama. They dragged to the point where they lose the audience. But us dumb audience continue to watch. hehehehe :P

No I agree with you. Just like all the other drama. They dragged to the point where they lose the audience. But us dumb audience continue to watch. hehehehe :P

hmm.... except that there are a lot of us here who AREN'T watching anymore. Sometimes I have a love/hate relationship with a drama that keeps the tension up and I want to see what will happen. But there are other times, like with Goong, where the hate overpowers the love and I just get fed up and want to skip to the end. And the reason I even bother is b/c I've already devoted so many hours to the drama at the start!

:P

Well, obviously not enough in Korea are bothered by it since the ratings for this drama are still in the upper 20s...

^ Yeah, she said she was his "sunbae" cause she's been in the biz longer...8 years, I think. They're so goofy together. I was laughing at the BTS with them on set of the interview. If I remember, someone posted a tidbit from YEH stating that for the first few months, they didn't really talk but after a bed scene (likely the one in eppie 13) they became close and got more comfortable around each other. Nothin' like a bed scene to break the ice, eh? lol.

omg jess i just saw the bts!!! THEY'RE SO CUTE!!

my favorite part was when yeh split the pastry thingy in half for jjh!!

they really are so cute together, ahhh still dreaming =p

ep. 17 subs, YES! thank you subbers, i appreciate you guys so much, you don't even know :tears:

Guest xxcrazy_onexx

sorry for requesting earlier :sweatingbullets:

im ADDICTED to this show

last week i stayed up till 4, 3 nights in a row watching this..haha but its ok b/c i had spring break

i think these 2 are just running in circles

...CG should be able to tell that he AT LEAST likes her from all the handholding, cuddling and what not

but Shin needs to tell her like...directly that he loves her or else she'll just keep doubting

im going to go watch ep. 21 preview now!

hey everyone, i havent commented before but ive been reading ^_^

but when did the have this convo and why?

was this in a clip or something? and if anyone has the clip can u please post it!!

The whole chunk of line by line translation is YEH n JJH's conversation in Gung Ep 20 Behind-The-Scene (BTS) video. The clip has already been uploaded a few times by several people in the last few pages.

since Shin pretty much confessed his love on tv and to Chae Gyung, will she finally understand that Shin loves her? i hope this confession is enough to help her realize that he does care about her and that he does want her. well since the ending is nearing, maybe this is a good sign for the drama. i dont kno, wat will happen next? will she go to Shin and tell him that she loves him too or will we be tortured by the pds with more hearbreak and sadness till the very last episode? i am very looking forward to wat happens!

Guest AznGrlz

Omg! Shin with tears ppl! This is like ice melting that we wanted!!!!! I snuck on my school's library's comp. to see this and right when shin cried...me, Jessie, and our whole group cried too :blush: tears streamed down our face and everyone was like : :unsure::o:blink: : the teacher thought i was gonna break down so she came over to ask what's the matter along with a huge box of tissues! :rolleyes:

Archived