[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest tengosuds

^ WOAH?? yul dying?! that would be a twist and a half. hahahaha!!

[edit] wow i sounded evil just then.

it would be quite interesting to see how yul dying would work...hohum...

as long as its not shin, im glad.

but still, i doubt this will happen?

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jia0zi

agg!!!! im so mad!!!

and confused at the same time, bcause ....why are Yul and Hyorin always together? does he like her too???

ahh...i wish the subs for 17-24 would come out quicker..

^they dont like each other trust me. their just friends. similar situations because they want the person they love even tho kno they cant. they can relate to each other a lot easier.

i'm sure u'd kno this if u saw all the epis. r u sure u didnt mean Yul and Chae Gyung?

Guest usyagitntn

Jia0zi: It seems that you're a newbie here we welcome newbies but please read the rules first before posting. Sharing what's on your mind with us here is always welcomed but please no asking for subs. The subbers are all working really hard on it!

Guest taiping

Here some MVs made and uploaded by qtbeautygirl :D

With a smile - Yul http://www.megaupload.com/?d=K88QGHVN

Rika-san Imagine me without you http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8RCUQ239

You can download as fast as YSI by using YSI get tool to download links from megaupload :D

Can you upload it in ysi or sendspace? i really want to dl the mv of rikasan imagine me without you... thanks a lot!

is it true that KJH wants his character to die? hmmm... what about season2?

Guest Pikachu

http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_tn/ent01/20060320n03872/

Kim Junghoon wants Goong to end with Yul's death.

I can't say I wouldn't mind, but that's just twisted man.. if it did end like that. @_@ I have a thing against character deaths, even if half the time I'm insulting a character and just wished his death.. XDDDDD;;;;

thanks for the news. :D (<-- and I didn't mean the ":D" in a happy YAY DIE way. just thanking for taht bit of info...XD *dies*)

wow, i haven't been here for so long =D

i have good news for those who have been disappointed by the recent episodes of the drama =|

here's a taste of the manhwa =p

volume 9, chapter 6 [final chapter]

yousendit #1

yousendit #2

sendspace

megaupload

>> includes a lot of shin and chae gyung love, because that's how it's supposed to be =p

Thanks so much Telly!!!!!!!!!!! been waitin for this for agesss.... :lol::lol::lol: .......

Guest AznGrlz

Thank you AznGrlz for the new MV :D . But do you have a YSI or megaupload link I can download from? Sendspace doesn't work for me lately :( . I really want to see your happy MV after the depressing ep 19 and 20 :)

you're welcome :D hold on, let me upload it on ysi for you!

oh! and here's the link to eps. 15 for those who wants it

link------> http://www.sendspace.com/file/5dqs96

i'll upload 16-20 tomorrow and those of you who are viet that wants to watch it with viet subs...if u don't want to sign up and dl it on the sites...i can upload them here :i think...if others don't mind: hehe

Guest Yvonne

Regarding the news about Yul dying....

As much as I don't like Yul's character now...I don't want him to die. Besides, if he really dies, it will only tear our couple CG + Shin apart. I don't see how Yul's death will benefit anything but only to make matters worse.

I can totally see it...CG feels so guilty about Yul's death that she can't forgive herself, and slowly let go of Shin. On the other hand, Shin feels jealous and upset because CG can't forget Yul...and there goes our story. Good grief! :rolleyes:

Guest gebera

from what i read from the other posts, i think it's something that happened in the manga :) dunno if they'll be putting that in the drama though...

and as for the interview..are u referring to the end of episode 20? coz if u are, i think that was when shin said "saranghamnida" or in other words "i love u" or maybe in this case it means "i love her" since he was talking to the interviewer when he said that...:lol:

i saw the chinese sub version.... the interviewer was asking that since the marriage was an arranged one, how do they feel with other? That's where Shin replied : In love, very much in love

Hope it is the correct one.

Guest starrysmile

can anyone who finished reading the final chapter of the manhwa give a summary? tahnksss :)

:huh: what do you mean by final chapter? the manhwa isn't done yet...

Guest AznGrlz

Here's the ysi link to my new mv for those who wants it

---> http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0FS7VXX...X53V36F78QW9H86

and here's Jessie's new poems for everyone:

You may think I'm playing around,

But my heart is here to stay.

You may think I'm just another girl,

But this girl will soon get her way.

You could run you may hide,

You can even say goodbye,

But I'll hold on, keep running,

Till you have me in your eyes.

Boy, it's strange how love just wants to roll,

Between us, we kept playing the game push and pull.

It's either I turned or you make a move to go,

But in the end we'll make up as our feelings started to grow.

Boy, it's funny sometimes when I think about it,

How I would give up my image just to reach it.

Sometimes I'll see myself crying in the rain,

Shedding thousands of tears and feeling the pain.

I'm going crazy feeling the fire burning inside,

How I can still think, pray, and wish over a guy.

You may think I'm a fool, but my heart is true,

Got to love to believe what love can go through.

It can take up the sky, it can take up the sea,

Bring me up, bring me down, and still have you in me.

I might not suit you well not the one you want tonight,

But who knows one day if I believe I'll make it right.

So baby without a word turn around and open your eyes,

You'll see I'm the one that always stood by your sides.

Jessie said she wrote this based on cg's feelings in the beginning so all goong lovers...lets cross our fingers and pray that she still keeps these feelings deep in her heart for shin! :praying: :rolleyes:

edit: honestly even though i love yul alot...part of me kinda hope he dies...get him out of the pic or sumt and let mo-toot have a sudden slap of reality on the things and stupid pressure she forced on her young son. Well...I'm off to bed everyone...goongnight and sweet dreamz! Keep the hopes up everyone...after all sweetness always comes after pain and good wins all evil : i hope...hehe:

Guest samtly

it will b the most stupiest ending of all time if yul is to die. if i was CY and yul die i can never b with shin ever again because of the guilt i feel toward yul. pls dont let them b the ending pls pls pls

Guest the one

WTF? he wants Yul to die?
Usually, when a character dies...

Audiences remember them more than the ones that were alive at the end.

That's probably why he wants himself dead so much in the drama.

Guest AznGrlz

CAN ANYONE POST LINK FOR ESP 18 PLZ?

Don't request...that would get the others mad :sweatingbullets: because they've said several times that you're not allowed to request. Go to youtube.com and watch it online...come back tomorrow and i'll post the links up for you :D

Okay...i'm off! goongnight! sweet dreamz! :hug/hug to every goong member:

AznGrlz, thank you for the YSI link :) sendspace was too busy when I tried to download it hehe.

I love your MV and also the song you picked for it ^_^

the words are just.... perfect *happy sigh* I felt like crying watching it.. hehe

I miss those good ol' days, so I'm rewatching the eppie up to 6 now...

btw, the song you used in this mv, Cascada - "Everytime we touch", right? :D

Do you happen to have the mp3? *puppy eyes* hehe :D

And as for my lovelies Goongers...

Angeline, Amanda, Audrey, Dee, Jess, Kyotoji, Manda, Ririe, Saki, Telly (thank you for the latest Goong scanlations! muah :D)... Annyong ^_^

Glad to see some of your posts in here coz they seem to have disappeared these few days :unsure:

And about that article saying about KJH wanted to have Yul died at then end, all I can say is... cliche :D

But I doubt Hwang In-Roi and In Euh-Ah will agree to it though ;)

or even Pretty Park also kekeke....

Wednesday is coming pretty soon.... as much as I'm not too happy with all the 'hells' we're gonna faced,

but I'm still excited to see what they have in stored for us.

Dee, those BTS pictures are just simply awesome. JJH looked so seriously tired holding his scripts there hehe.....

Archived