[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest Jesw_21

Arrrrgghhhhhhh ...

is the above stated in esp 19?? oh my.....the link was buffering like mad and i gone mad and give up watching..... :(

anyway both esp 19 & 20 will be sad.... hope it wont be all HELL through remaining 4 esp!!!!!!!!!! can they give us a little bit of SHIN-CG sweetness here and there????? otherwise we are dying of depression!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nGk2M

aahh did anyone record it this morning? i forgot to set the schedule

cuz i slept really late so i knew i couldn't wake up.. TT.TT man

and plus i have late start today so i didn't relaly wanna wake up early keke

[edit]

AHHH yes nvm i found a site that has it..

i will watch and brb .

i've been tempted to read all your guys' post but don't wanna find out any spoilers

Quick question about ep 19, was that Cg hiding in Shin's attic?

yes, sigh. she's in his attic. and he has to go looking for her at the place where she and yul hangs out. :tears: if only he knows she's at his place. not at yul's place. :tears: these scriptwriters are killing me.

but yah, he saw a letter in yul's 'attic' i am guessing it's an old love letter from his dad to mo-toot cos it has their picture in it.

anyway, i find it odd that CG can drive so well now. I mean it's only a couple of days since their trip to Yul's bday party right? She improved so much? :unsure:

Guest Bambypamby

Hehe.. I'm not a korean.. i oni know how to fill in the first 2 details.. the rest... i cannot understand.. siigghhh

Oh..how fool I am !!

I gave you the wrong one...apologize. ^^"

Here is the correct one >> http://login.imbc.com/imbc/login/formemregi.asp

Here's your guide.

1st blank = enter your login name

2nd blank = enter your password and confirm passwird in the next blank as well

3rd blank = choose a secret question and enter your answer in the blank underneath

4th blank = enter your name then click on the first choice if you're female, male is the second one.

5th blank = enter your address

6th blank = enter your birthdate

7th blank = enter your email which MBC will send you the confirmation note

the last blank = choose your country

After finish all information click on the left button to send your registration. ^^

i love your analysis. Everyone has been pointing out the importance of the hand separation but maybe the PDs are deceiving us with the obvious but have other plans in store. i do think that Shin will eventually find his footing of where he wants to be in life, he's half way there with letting go of HR now its his position that is at stake and CG.

I personally think that somehow CG will inadvertantly have a hand in ruining Yul's mom plans for a complete takeover of the palace. I dont really think that Shin finding the picture of his dad Yul's mom very important or even that letter in my opinion, it wont really change anything as of right now but i do think that it might be the driving point home for the annihilation of Yul's dreams and his illusions. Perhaps, he might be the illegitamate son and this in itself will bring down Yul's mom too. That is her achilles heel, Yul and his youthful impulsiveness (which is what CG represent)

Quick question about ep 19, was that Cg hiding in Shin's attic?

Nice analysis too... i love the achilles heel part....

Yup, Cg's hiding in Shin's attic... I'm so glad that she didn't went to Yul's hiding place... And Shin went looking for CG there just shows how Shin still don't understand that CG likes him not Yul...Wake Up Shin!!! Wake Up CG!!! Wake Up & Give It Up Already Yul!! :fury:

Goong is really giving me sleepless nights :sweatingbullets: .... I'm worried that there won't be a closure for CG and Shin's story... :unsure: forgive me... I'm a worrywart... I'll just shut up now.. :ph34r:

Guest charles0702

today's episode looks really sad :tears: and i don't know if i should watch it or not.. can anyone tell me why cg was hiding in shin's attic. in the beginning i felt sorry for yul, but after watching him episode after episode trying to brainwash cg makes me :crazy:

Guest rainydayryani

So here's my theory on the symbolism of this scene. CG and Shin's relationship currently is like them being caught in the middle of paparazzi. Confusing, intruding and everyone is trying to break them apart. Though they may manage to break them apart (I am thinking of the line of divorce here :tears: ), CG will somehow manage to find her way out of the confusion and back to Shin where he will be waiting for her to hold her again. I am hoping that it does not have to come down to them really having a divorce, maybe CG mentioning in the live interview about the divorce could be the 'breaking apart' point. They don't necessarily need to have a divorce. :sweatingbullets: So yah, that's my take on this scene. Hopefully the next few episodes will be better than today's one. :tears:

wow! nice observation and i like ur theory too :D somehow after reading it i felt better. i hate this whole misunderstanding situation but i haven't given up the hope of an HAPPY ENDING! :lol: cheer up guys! i'm sure the PDs wont let us down that far....after all, it's always like that: person 1 falls in love with person 2, but person 2 doesn't feel the same - then when person 2 finally realize his/her feelings towards person 1...comes the problems - and then the misunderstanding with it :angry: - but in the end they both will find a way to each others arms again - embrace and kiss each other - make kids - and they'll all live happily ever after :lol: THE END!!!! :lol:

I like what you said about Yul being his mom's achilles heel. Seems to me that he's always had a different agenda than his mom does, though I guess we can't be sure till the end. What are all the secret meetings he keeps having without his mom knowing about them (at least, it looks to me like she doesn't know...) I just sometimes get a sense that he's going to do something to undermine her, and it's not quite all about CG...

However, I DO wish he'd take a good look at how evil his mom is and decide he doesn't want to be like her, doing everything to get what she wants regardless of who gets hurt (including her own son).

Also, I still adore Yul and I don't think that him "feeding lies" to CG is really the issue. All the scenes she's witnessed between Shin and Hyorin, plus the way Shin never really explains anything to her, THOSE are the problems. Yul just says to her what's already in her mind, like "see how Shin can't let go of Hyorin..."

Guest helenou

omg the epi ended 15min ago and to tell the truth i was quite disapointed :( it was so sad ....

at the beggining, no thoughtout the epi there were so so so much dialogues and since i can't get korean it was weird ^^""" looooool

no really i got some points only but that all .... there's so much tension between them, they can't stay together alone for more than 5 min, well CG can't stand it !!! :(

when Shin came into her room, i couldn't get what they said but i heared the name "Hyorin" so many times !!!!!! woaw !! so unbelievable ><

and Yul who tries to push CG to her limits !!! Poor CG !! she's so hurt today !! from the 1st minute to the end !!!

arfff actually this epi really pissed me off, coz there are so much misunderstanding between both of them !!!!!

this epi was HELL !!!!!

have u seen the scene when they try to escape from the restaurant, it was so sweet how he protects her and holding her hand :) and when they couldn't be hand in hand, because of all the paparazzi, when Shin arrived at the car he was waiting for her and CG rushed to the car and he hug/protected her and then get into the car .... aaaaaaaaa

noo actually i felt as sad as CG, she suffers so much because of shin, and then there's Yul who doesn't really help her :wacko: arf everybody was mean to her :(

o yeah and when shin gave the box back to Hyorin i was so so so so happy till CG appeared and saw all the scene .. aigooooooo

ooo and a shocking thing : Shin discovered that his dad was having an affair with Yul's mum !!

i was shocked as weel (even if we already knew about that :P )

the only funny thing was when the cine club was shooting a scene and :lol: the guy sorry i keep forgetting his name loool and he was so happy to see CG 's friend !! hahahaha i couldn't stop laughting !! hahah so cute !! ^^ i want them be end up together soon !! ^^ lol

dont you think that Eun Hye has improved her acting a lot since the beggining, you know the scene when she was hiding in the roof .. is it the roof?? well the place where shin was when he wanted to be alone ! and then she sheded a tear :tears: i was crying as well !!

talking about her im watching 'Section TV' and they are showing the making off her green tea CM ^^

what else? ... at the end !! i think it's totally unfair the way Shin's mum yelled at her !!! she was so rude ... she went back home for just a day because she missed her home and i can't believe that his mum can't understand her feelings, she made CG being miserable :(

arfffff this epi was HELL !!!

i hope tomorrow will be better -______-

sorry my comments are not in the right order ^^"""""""

Guest psycho2005

That scene where she's driving and crying in the car, they played Howl song. Whoah! That was really tear-jerking. I can't help crying.

why did Shin's mom yell at CG? because she went back home for a night? well, I can understand that, there's so so sooo much bad stuff going on in the palace right now, and no one knows that better than the queen. for CG to go home for a night out of the blue, that just looks really bad. and while it's comforting to her (yeah Shin for realizing that) it would be MORE of a comfort if Shin would just clear the air.

however, ultimately, I think Yul might be right: for CG to stay living in the palace for the rest of her life would change her and make her into someone she's not. Shin and CG's fate is probably to leave together, at some point... eventually... maybe next season??

Guest peachys2sleep

This is just one wild guess but do you guys think that the PD's are extending the drama because they want to have the ending that is same to the manhwa? Even though this drama has a different feel from the manhwa, they've kept a lot of the things the same. So maybe they're extending it until park so hee decides that she wants to finish it and then finish the drama at the same time?

I'm just annoyed too that I have to wait til next year to finish this thing... *sigh* I'm dreading watching the episode today... are there no nice shin and cg moments at all? not even one?

Guest linatan

Nice analysis too... i love the achilles heel part....

Yup, Cg's hiding in Shin's attic... I'm so glad that she didn't went to Yul's hiding place... And Shin went looking for CG there just shows how Shin still don't understand that CG likes him not Yul...Wake Up Shin!!! Wake Up CG!!! Wake Up & Give It Up Already Yul!! :fury:

Goong is really giving me sleepless nights :sweatingbullets: .... I'm worried that there won't be a closure for CG and Shin's story... :unsure: forgive me... I'm a worrywart... I'll just shut up now.. :ph34r:

the part where CG hiding in SHin place, i love it.....the mini hug from Shin i also love it. These are the only two sweet scene from this epsd.

regarding the love letter from Mo-Toot, i scare that Shin may just let go of this position to repay to Yul because of the ban from living in palace when Yul was young.....who knows our Shin is very kind hearted... but i hope he will act a little bit selfish by protecting his position.

winny...Goong is obviously giving us sleepless nite....but luckily today i skipped the ballet part, so i am nt tat annoyed except for the ending part...Stupid Yul.. why did u touch CG, she is neither ur wife nor ur GF.. i am sorry Yul-fans...but i realli cant stand with him..Feel like punching him :P :tongue2:

Guest mytafan

omg the epi ended 15min ago and to tell the truth i was quite disapointed :( it was so sad ....

at the beggining, no thoughtout the epi there were so so so much dialogues and since i can't get korean it was weird ^^""" looooool

no really i got some points only but that all .... there's so much tension between them, they can't stay together alone for more than 5 min, well CG can't stand it !!! :(

when Shin came into her room, i couldn't get what they said but i heared the name "Hyorin" so many times !!!!!! woaw !! so unbelievable ><

and Yul who tries to push CG to her limits !!! Poor CG !! she's so hurt today !! from the 1st minute to the end !!!

arfff actually this epi really pissed me off, coz there are so much misunderstanding between both of them !!!!!

this epi was HELL !!!!!

have u seen the scene when they try to escape from the restaurant, it was so sweet how he protects her and holding her hand :) and when they couldn't be hand in hand, because of all the paparazzi, when Shin arrived at the car he was waiting for her and CG rushed to the car and he hug/protected her and then get into the car .... aaaaaaaaa

noo actually i felt as sad as CG, she suffers so much because of shin, and then there's Yul who doesn't really help her :wacko: arf everybody was mean to her :(

o yeah and when shin gave the box back to Hyorin i was so so so so happy till CG appeared and saw all the scene .. aigooooooo

ooo and a shocking thing : Shin discovered that his dad was having an affair with Yul's mum !!

i was shocked as weel (even if we already knew about that :P )

the only funny thing was when the cine club was shooting a scene and :lol: the guy sorry i keep forgetting his name loool and he was so happy to see CG 's friend !! hahahaha i couldn't stop laughting !! hahah so cute !! ^^ i want them be end up together soon !! ^^ lol

dont you think that Eun Hye has improved her acting a lot since the beggining, you know the scene when she was hiding in the roof .. is it the roof?? well the place where shin was when he wanted to be alone ! and then she sheded a tear :tears: i was crying as well !!

talking about her im watching 'Section TV' and they are showing the making off her green tea CM ^^

what else? ... at the end !! i think it's totally unfair the way Shin's mum yelled at her !!! she was so rude ... she went back home for just a day because she missed her home and i can't believe that his mum can't understand her feelings, she made CG being miserable :(

arfffff this epi was HELL !!!

i hope tomorrow will be better -______-

sorry my comments are not in the right order ^^"""""""

Guest linatan

After watching ep 19, I don't have much good feeling about it. Oh well, it's expected. I feel even more depressed watching this ep 19 as compared to watching ep 9. It's seems CG is shutting the doors to her heart such that not even Shin can go in. :tears:

So here's my theory on the symbolism of this scene. CG and Shin's relationship currently is like them being caught in the middle of paparazzi. Confusing, intruding and everyone is trying to break them apart. Though they may manage to break them apart (I am thinking of the line of divorce here :tears: ), CG will somehow manage to find her way out of the confusion and back to Shin where he will be waiting for her to hold her again. I am hoping that it does not have to come down to them really having a divorce, maybe CG mentioning in the live interview about the divorce could be the 'breaking apart' point. They don't necessarily need to have a divorce. :sweatingbullets: So yah, that's my take on this scene. Hopefully the next few episodes will be better than today's one. :tears:

rainbowbrite..i love ur theory as well...i dun mind they divorce for a while as long they patch back in the end. but i scare the patch back will be at season 2....so season 1 will be like open ending..arghhh i hate it..

rebby...i support u with my full heart..what kind of knife u need to chop the Yul's hands...dare him to touch the crown prince's wife face :fury:

Guest samtly

by this time i really dislike yul character. i really dont want GC to be with him. because from what i saw it is not love it is obsession. it is like GC feeling is not important but him have her is................

Archived