[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest jhessy

20060309225314775.jpg

I will not slap a hot husband like him~~~~ >< (credit to summerccc)

I just want to point out, Shin really does look like he was raped on this scene not to mention he looks sooooo yummy at the same time. He's skin complexion is just so flawless more than a girls. So GOONGilicious.... grrrr..... hehhehe ( i sound like a perv now). wahhh!!!! :P

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tannyc

respects 2 u for ur opinions but i have a question.

why do u continue to watch the show then if it's so disappointing to u?

if i may ask, what exactly keeps u tuning in every week?

hi angeline, i have the same feeling with showapple ... and as for me ... i have no idea what makes me still want to continue, i guess i'm hooked... just want to know how is the progress... although it will make me depressed and upset but if i dont watch it .. i just can't do it. so i'll choose to continue to watch and let the pd turn me upside down :blush:

since hyorin is leaving on episode 20, let's hope that she will tell CG that the one that shin love is CG, that's why she choose to let shin go to cg and get on with her life....

sometimes that babo CG need somebody to tell her cause i think she cant feel it how the way the husband treat her. and it's wrong for her to seek advice and consolation from someone that she knew that man (yul) like her.... cause if i'm yul i will do everything to brainwash her so she will come to me hehehe ...

and i will be extremely glad if the 2palace maid confirmed that it was shin who take care of her when she is sick and also shin sister

for this point i will think shin is better , at least he stand firm to tell hr that the one he love is CG it;s just that he is such an idiotic when come to expressing the feeling with words , well i think i can understand that cause i have experience it before

Shin:but

Shin:now I have something(someone) that is even more precious than my dream

(Someone who is as precious as my dream have appeared)--> YY version

Shin:If I have the opportunity to go

Shin:I will go with that person

*rainbow takes deep breath* All the drama at ending of Ep 18 happens because CG left too early. *Pulls hair* If she had bothered to stay a while longer, she would have known how important she is to Shin and how Shin is planning a future for her and him together. Not him and hyorin. *takes a longer deeper breath*

And don't get me started on the brain-washing that Yul did to CG. *rainbow is depressed*

aww man, is that what she missed???? :fury: :fury: :fury: Shin really doesn't know how to get his point across when he talks to CG huh? But then CG also didn't give him a chance to explain. I think he knows now that by shutting her up with his mouth is not helping :sweatingbullets: thanks for the spot translation... the pd really knows how to arouse anger in the audience.

Guest zarina5382

hi..i would like to ask a favor if you can upload again the ep18 of goong.i seriously can't download any link...can't download at mega,yousend,etc. ..so plzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!i'm dying here!!!!!!!! :tears:

I'm uploading Goong epi 18 now at Rapidshare..When the uploading finish,I'll post the link right away here in goong thread...My Internet connection is quite slow..so please be patient... :)

Guest Brooklyn

GOONG COMPILATION OF PICTURES FEAT. 3 OF GOONG'S OST (PERHAPS LOVE, STAY, PARROT)

http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2EX7MVM...EQ0OPVO4OENEMC9

taiping thanks for this but...

anybody who has downloaded it could be kind enough to re-up please...

my dl stopped at 73%...operation timed out...and now the dl is unavailable..

rainbowbrite...thanks for the spot translation...

I just want to point out, Shin really does look like he was raped on this scene not to mention he looks sooooo yummy at the same time. He's skin complexion is just so flawless more than a girls. So GOONGilicious.... grrrr..... hehhehe ( i sound like a perv now). wahhh!!!! :P

hehehehehe...i so agree...the tables have turned...hehehehe...yes just like in "my girl" the girl attacked the guy...hehehe...jk...yeah i so love the look on shin's face...totally violated...hehehehehe...but then in the end he turns the tables on cg...oh...ok, now i sound like a perv!

Guest echoRy

hi angeline, i have the same feeling with showapple ... and as for me ... i have no idea what makes me still want to continue, i guess i'm hooked... just want to know how is the progress... although it will make me depressed and upset but if i dont watch it .. i just can't do it. so i'll choose to continue to watch and let the pd turn me upside down :blush:

hello to u 2 tanny. *sigh* the PD's/writers/director are at times frustrating, i agree wholeheartedly.

i'm really glad ur still watching though, even if it hurts to :D

let's just hope the above mentioned don't give us 6 disappointing last episodes *prays*

PandaBear- sweetie, what happened with ur posts :wacko:

its a nice twist to have Jang Kyung falling head over heels in love with Kang Hyun...

i believe Kang Hyun knows how Yul feel towards CG, right now nobody knows Kang Hyun is carrying a torch for Yul, even if Yul does set his eyes on Kang Hyun later on after CG rejected him repeatedly, it won't be a happy ending for Kang Hyun & Yul - a relationship started on such a note would undoubtedly hv some unseen pressure on it - Kang Hyun will keep doubting herself and suspect if Yul is still in love with CG..

having Jang Kyung pair up with Kang Hyun... hmm... its a chance for Kang Hyun to accept him if Jang Kyung continues to give hot pursuit after her, and since nobody knows how Kang Hyun used to feel for Yul, I would think they make a happier couple than a Kang Hyun-Yul pairing up... if Kang Hyun can move on from her crush for Yul ....

what you do not know is bliss.

not sure if i'm making any sense here or if you goongers can see the logic i'm trying to put across.. haha!

'bad expressor' rebby

Guest popo_chan_xo

I don't think Yoon Eun Hye fits her role, but then I might change my mind when I watch it. :)

i dont agree. i think she fits in pretty well do u know where to get sus for epi 15 &16

hello to u 2 tanny. *sigh* the PD's/writers/director are at times frustrating, i agree wholeheartedly.

i'm really glad ur still watching though, even if it hurts to :D .

let's just hope the above mentioned don't give us 6 disappointing last episodes *prays*

PandaBear- sweetie, what happened with ur posts :wacko:

angek dear!! i didnt mean to SPAM! this is my first post for today..

the soompi webby kept poppin out the error and i thought my post was not up.

when i refresh :crazy:

manz. SORRY PPL><

and rebby!! is kanghyun in love with yul?

Sorry but can one of you guys tell me if there is going to be a SEASON 2? with 24 episodes in SEASON 1?

argh.. the only thing about having a season 2 is that season 1 may leave us all hanging, upset, confused, mad... if they pull stupid stuff like they seperate for now... and reunite later in season 2...

come on nowwwwwwwww.. lets not ruin a great drama

Guest popo_chan_xo

thanx for the upload!!

ahh i cant wait to watch episode 18!!

dudie do u know where to get episode 15, 16, and 17 w/ subs? if you do then please give me the links

email: popo_chan_xo@yahoo.com

Guest yansi

I know what you mean, even though Yul is so cute, but he needs to let the girl go, If he keep on going like this at the end they can't even be friend. Friendship to me are way more important then Love because friends can never run away from you but love can disappear in time. I love Yul because he cares for CG but hate him because he is not being a man. Why make her suffer if you love her so much. If Yul was not in the way then Shin will tell CG how he feels and that he love her and only love but since Yul is there it seem like Shin is always Anger :angry: and :tears: so he can never get the words that is deep in his heart out.

Sorry Yul Camper, I Love the Guy but please tell him to let the Girl go.

say yul tells cg what shin really feels. how will it help the situation? will cg run into shin's embrace and be like 'ohhhh..yul told me everything....how you loves me..we can finally live happily together...." don't think so. shin needs to be the one telling her how he feels, not yul. so the problem isn't even on yul right now, the problem is on shin. that boy needs to open his mouth and let cg know how he really feels about her.

Guest echoRy

angek dear!! i didnt mean to SPAM! this is my first post for today..

the soompi webby kept poppin out the error and i thought my post was not up.

when i refresh :crazy:

manz. SORRY PPL><

and rebby!! is kanghyun in love with yul?

yeah soompi has had some bugs lately. sometimes i get an error when posting

but when i refresh, the post was made :wacko:

and i'm repeating Bear's question: KangHyun inlove with Yul?

i wish the PD's would catch onto SnowApple's idea. KangHyun would be so good for Yul Goon.

hehehe3mv.th.jpg cute0xm.gif

imbc

Guest sesami

You know how CG's mouth is so sensitive - like when she bit her tongue during the royal family dinner and drew blood. I think Shin stabbed her mouth with his tongue and hurt her, so she slapped him! (it's PG-15 now right?) :lol:

q12345... I really love the way you descibed CG's mouth!!!! It's hilarious! But I totally agree with you! Don't you think that the shape of her mouth is damn sexy? Don't blame all the guys for trying to kiss her. Poor Shin-goon....

Guest yansi

Yes, I think we all hope that YUL can let go and move on with his life at this point.

Buuuuut........unfortunately I strongly believe at this time YUL is waaaaay beyond 'able to let her go'. Maybe a few episodes back he could have but NOT now.

Somebody mentioned a few post back (maybe 50??) he may end his own life if he can not be with her?? well, I do not think this is too far fetch...........I hope NOT. :sweatingbullets:

i totally agree with you! yul fell too deep to go back up at this point. i really hope he won't end his life if he can't be with cg. he's been a very tough cookie soo far. he's been fighting fighting fighting and fighting some more for everything he wants in his life...i hope he doesn't get tired and decide to sleep forever...

Guest SillyYun

q12345... I really love the way you descibed CG's mouth!!!! It's hilarious! But I totally agree with you! Don't you think that the shape of her mouth is damn sexy? Don't blame all the guys for trying to kiss her. Poor Shin-goon....

i agree her lips shape..its so KISSABLE..oh no im not a lesbo..it looks juicy though!

I dont want kanghyun to be with yul :( i prefer yul with hyorin honestly..yul's mom likes hyorin too i guess? maybe she will make them both together?

Archived