[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest marie_n

yeah i hope theres ngs for this eppie.. hahaha so that they would have kissed over and over again... hmmm!! aint it nice if both of them end up together....heheheeheh masterful husband on a jealous rampage.. wooohooo shin your turnin into a man!! haahah not just a prince.. a man, a husband!!! yehey!!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crazili

PICS Spolier

1141918786_snap_j_200639_0004.jpg

All credits to miclub

is it just me or does shin look like he was just raped or something?!??!?! hahahahah omg that facial expression is just priceless!!!!

Guest haydee

Is it possible for someone to pleas make me a quick GIF clip on the kiss and the slap that follows? If you can send it via PM that be great!!!

Guest tiffany

With my limited Korean... this was what I understood in that scene where she put a bandage on Yul's hand

CG: Are you stupid, Yul goon? Why did you do that? (breaking her fall, I guess)

Yul: xxxxxxxxxxx (couldn't get this). I've told you before. If you are hurt, I will be hurt too. xxxxxxxxxxx (couldn't get this either)

CG: But I can't give you anything... (or something like that)

Yul: xxxxxxx (lost on me) I was happy for awhile

CG: Because of me....I am really sorry

Yul: Well, if you are really sorry, will you please give me a present?

CG: Present? Today is Yul goon's birthday....

Yul: I really want it

CG: Ok. I know.

And then he kissed her.

Ok, my Korean is really limited so I hope those who can understand Korean better can clarify.

CG didn't know the kiss was going to be a present.... :crazy:

-Edit- Forgot to thank Manda for the YSI file. The LQ file will surface do fot the moment. Thank you all who uploaded the files. hehe!

I'm in the middle of ep 18 right now, but I have to disagree with people who think that Shin is a bad guy because he's not admitting his feelings to CG...that's just how his personality is. I mean, he hasn't been able to call his own mother "umma" for 14 years. He's had to be a closed off person for so long. I'm just glad that he's beginning to open up to CG. :)

He should just stop talking to Ho-Toot and then all of his problems with CG would disappear.

Though he shouldn't have kissed her forcefully. That I agree with :P

The problem lies on both sides. Neither of them have enough trust in each other yet, and they're both insecure.

Also, if Shin should cut communication with Hyorin, CG too, should do the same with Yul, cos frankly, Yul appears to be the bigger threat to the relationship right now since CG's so naive.

is it just me or does shin look like he was just raped or something?!??!?! hahahahah omg that facial expression is just priceless!!!!

hi5! i had the same thot... it reminds of me Kim Rae Won in say you love me, <<-- is the DRAGGIEST of all korean dramas i'd ever seen :crazy::angry::wacko:

Guest clairdeluned

The problem lies on both sides. Neither of them have enough trust in each other yet, and they're both insecure.

Also, if Shin should cut communication with Hyorin, CG too, should do the same with Yul, cos frankly, Yul appears to be the threat to the relationship right now cos CG's so naive.

I agree with the trust thing. Both don't trust each other, and that's something they definitely have to work on.

CG should cut off communication with Yul, of course. But I still think Ho-Toot is the big problem. Whenever CG sees Shin talking to Ho-Toot or sees pictures of them or whatever, she is devastated...and then she turns to Yul for comfort.

Just a question...doesn't Shin's/Yul's family have the vibe that Yul has a thing for CG? (The tea scene when CG bites her tongue and Yul jumps up to help her, and the whole family is like :unsure: )

Guest insideMYheart

For Yul---I was shocked that SHin didn't punch him here :crazy: --sorry Yul's camper, but I have to let my anger out or I'll die... I mean he punch Yul when he held CG's hand, but here common The Dude kiss your wife there!!!! He need a good punch there...and what give Yul the right not to let shin take his wife??? Even though I'm not agree with the traditiion of male dominant female...but hey...shin have the right to take his wife!!!!!!!! :crazy:

I think Shin held back hitting Yul again because he got in trouble the last time he did it.

Guest cheryl53

hey can someone be kind enough to upload more mirrors???? all the links are either blocked or my country bandwidth has exceeded...thanks a lot!

9 March news

'궁'의 송지효, 드라마 중도하차

200603091248213009_b.jpg

http://vod2.ytn.co.kr/ytnstar/general/mov/...248213009_s.wmv

source : http://www.ytnstar.co.kr/general/general_v...248213009&h_cd=

i reckon this is abt SJH pulling out of the extension..

'궁', 신과 채경의 로맨스 흥미진진

200603090934281647_b.jpg

http://vod2.ytn.co.kr/ytnstar/general/mov/...934281647_s.wmv

source : http://www.ytnstar.co.kr/general/general_v...934281647&h_cd=

Guest Pikachu

Hahaha...I couldn't contain my laughter for the first 20 minutes or so....

A few things I learned from the first half of Ep 18:

- A flirty JangKyung trying to get KangHyun's attention is much cuter than a nosy JangKyung grinning idiotically.

PS: Pika, Ririe, our fantasy we talked about yesterday came true! Yul & HyoRin watched the video of Shin kissing Chae :lol:. Well, it was on a much milder level, of course (kekekeke...they weren't exactly making out, and their friends weren't necessarily peeking from the glass door), but still... :wub:

what in the world is the stupid king dreaming of? that's appalling!

OMFGOMFOGFMGOFMG!! xDDD manda! rie! remember what I was telling you yesterday? About my secret ship??? XDDD! (secret cause everyone here are Yul/Kang Hyun shippers XD which I also like don'tkillme) OMG. XDD YAY! I can't wait to see this episode in HQ + full screen... XDD I can't believe they put that in even if it looks like it will only be one sided. XDDDDDD;;; :w00t::w00t:

Oh and haha. that's the other reason i want to watch it! XD Yul & Hyo Rin seeing eet. >:DD YEEES!!!

(why are you guys not on irc?? XDDD maybe later when I've seen ep 18)

Guest andie

Am I the only one who wanted to slap Yul after he kissed CG? :crazy:

No, I perfectly agree with you! CG should've slapped him real hard and knocked some sense into Yul! What is he doing kissing his cousin-in-law?! He's way beyond the boundaries of friendship here.

On Cg's part, she should have had a little more sense. She knew Yul liked her and with that knowledge alone she should have steered clear and far away from him from that time on! In the same way she gets upset with Shin hanging out with Hyorin in spite of him being married to her, she should know it will never look good in anyone's eyes (most especially Shin's) seeing her hang around and being kissed by Yul.

Guest clairdeluned

With my limited Korean... this was what I understood in that scene where she put a bandage on Yul's hand

CG: Are you stupid, Yul goon? Why did you do that? (breaking her fall, I guess)

Yul: xxxxxxxxxxx (couldn't get this). I've told you before. If you are hurt, I will be hurt too. xxxxxxxxxxx (couldn't get this either)

CG: But I can't give you anything... (or something like that)

Yul: xxxxxxx (lost on me) I was happy for awhile

CG: Because of me....I am really sorry

Yul: Well, if you are really sorry, will you please give me a present?

CG: Present? Today is Yul goon's birthday....

Yul: I really want it

CG: Ok. I know.

And then he kissed her.

I think that's pretty close :) My understanding...

CG: Are you stupid, Yul? You knew you were going to get hurt, why did you do it? Now I feel bad.

Yul: It's better that I get hurt. You remember what I said? When you hurt, I hurt too. When we're like this, I remember the horseback riding incident. No one else came running for me.

CG: Well...no one else came to you then.

Yul: When you came to me then, I was so happy.

CG: I'm really sorry.

Yul: If you're really sorry, will you accept my present?

CG: A present? But today is your birthday.

Yul: There's something I really want to give you.

CG: Okay.

*Kiss* (:crazy: Slap him slap him slap him)

Guest sungaaah

im sorry but ...

YUL KISSES CG !?!?!?! is that why in the preview he put his hands on her face

and shin came out looking reallllly angry ? aigoOoo ~

i still have 3 hrs till i can come home and start dling epi 18 =[[[

oh well, at least the naked shin scene makes up for drama.

I think that's pretty close :) My understanding...

CG: Are you stupid, Yul? You knew you were going to get hurt, why did you do it? Now I feel bad.

Yul: It's better that I get hurt. You remember what I said? When you hurt, I hurt too. When we're like this, I remember the horseback riding incident. No one else came running for me.

CG: Then...no one else came to you.

Yul: When you came to me then, I was so happy.

CG: I'm really sorry.

Yul: If you're really sorry, will you accept my present?

CG: A present? But today is your birthday.

Yul: There's something I really want to give you.

CG: Okay.

*Kiss* (:crazy: Slap him slap him slap him)

ARHHHHHHHHH so i get the last few sentences NOW! thanks!!

OMG slap him cg~ u slapped the WRONG person in this epi :crazy::crazy:

when shin kissed her, cg shld have fought him off at first but slowly accept his kisses INSTEAD OF WACKING him across the face?!!

and STUPID shin shld have said : CG! narn sarang haeyo! sarang hae araso?!!!

instead of i am ur husband.. oMg jesus christ super star.

someone kick that darn PD out of the screen. let me take over

Archived