[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest ke_aicrissy

hi everyone! i just love the song perhaps love....

is there an instrumental version of perhaps love? if there is pls. share it..thanks much! :lol:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the7REAL.

Wowzers, what a thread! :sweatingbullets: well, lemme juss say amongst the other Goong lovin goin on here, that I'm new to the thread, but I've been scoping it out, and hey waddyaknow..watching this drama and reading this thread actually inspired me to make a banner for it in my siggy.. :D which my lazy self hardly does, =P but i hope to practice and make more now..haha..yay for Goong! ^__^

yaso, you can find it in the first post under additional songs. It is okay to ask if you're stuck. I can understand that there is a lot of stuff on the first post so sometimes it is hard to find it and may even miss it, but it is called "Parrot" by HowL.

awww i'm sorry :blush: dearie lolxxxooo but they'll be ripped soon and then we can all share in the BTS joy!!!

*whispers* "hi V" & *waves*

heh dood. all that info pushes me further onto the edge of my seat.

and i thought you got my name

but u were off by a letter (it's vi =} )

but yea, val got that privelage =p

omg i really wanna see the bts SOON, i think that's why i can't get to sleep.

T-T i gave up coffee for lent, what am i going to do in the morning!?!

Guest piano4112000

17 and 18 preview, can someone help translate. thanks

17회 ㅣ 2006-03-08

조회 :

종일 연락도 없이 잠적했다 돌아온 신(주지훈에게 화를 내는 채경(윤은혜. 왜 늘

혼자 힘들어 하냐 원망하는 그녀를 부둥켜 안은 신은 자신이 황태자가 아니라도 곁

에 있어달라 부탁한다.

한편, 궁을 찾은 효린(송지효은 황후(윤유선)로부터 후원을 제안 받고.

율(김정훈)은 자신의 생일파티 여행에 태자 내외도 동행하게 해주십사 태황태후(김

혜자)의 허락을 구하는데...

==================================================

18회 ㅣ 2006-03-09

조회 :

황태자(주지훈)의 자질에 대한 논란은 끊일 줄을 모르고. 황제(박찬환) 역시 황제감

으로선 의성대군(김정훈)이 더 적합한 게 아닌지 고민한다.

한편, 효린(송지효)은 신(주지훈)과 자신의 진로를 의논하고. 신과 효린 두 사람이

동반 유학을 약속했었다는 사실에 괴로워하는 채경(윤은혜)에게 율은 남자로서 감정

을 고백한다.

둘의 다정한 모습을 목격하는 신의 질투심은 극에 달하게 되는데…

credit: koreanwind

Guest echoRy

okay last last time i promise :sweatingbullets:

but i have to say this, u know the pics that were taken of the cast sans Shin,

the one where Chae goes to the Riding Club for the first time...well there's a BTS of it.

JiHyo and the 3 guys were taking pics and i guess EunHye & JJH were somewhere else,

but then YEH came and JiHyo saw her. she yelled "EunHye shi" and motioned her to come and join them.

there was also a scene where they were all having a meal together at the club. Chae, Yul, Hyorin and the 3 boys, but obviously it got cut out.

i'm glad though because it seemed like they were making fun of Chae <_<

p.s. KJH lookes good! him & EunHye seem comfortable around each other.

VIE - :D

Guest gebera

17 and 18 preview, can someone help translate. thanks

17회 ㅣ 2006-03-08

조회 :

종일 연락도 없이 잠적했다 돌아온 신(주지훈에게 화를 내는 채경(윤은혜. 왜 늘

혼자 힘들어 하냐 원망하는 그녀를 부둥켜 안은 신은 자신이 황태자가 아니라도 곁

에 있어달라 부탁한다.

한편, 궁을 찾은 효린(송지효은 황후(윤유선)로부터 후원을 제안 받고.

율(김정훈)은 자신의 생일파티 여행에 태자 내외도 동행하게 해주십사 태황태후(김

혜자)의 허락을 구하는데...

==================================================

18회 ㅣ 2006-03-09

조회 :

황태자(주지훈)의 자질에 대한 논란은 끊일 줄을 모르고. 황제(박찬환) 역시 황제감

으로선 의성대군(김정훈)이 더 적합한 게 아닌지 고민한다.

Ep 17

Shin came back to the palace and CY was very angry with him for leaving without any news. Asked him why he had to bear the burden all alone. Shin hugged CY and said he hope CY could still stay by his side even though he is no longer a Crown Prince.

Next, Hyorin seemed to have spoken to Shin's mum and accepted her proposal of leaving Shin alone.

Yul sought his mum permission to invite the royal couple to his birthday celebrations.

Ep 18

Rumours were flying questioning the suitability of Shin being the Crown Prince. The King felt maybe Yul was more suitable to be one.

At the celebrations, Hyorin and Shin were talking... about the dreams they used to share of studing overseas. CY overheard the conversation and were sad. Just then, Yul came along and tried to console her. Shin witnessed the intimacy between the two and were very jealous...

credit : koreanwind

한편, 효린(송지효)은 신(주지훈)과 자신의 진로를 의논하고. 신과 효린 두 사람이

동반 유학을 약속했었다는 사실에 괴로워하는 채경(윤은혜)에게 율은 남자로서 감정

을 고백한다.

둘의 다정한 모습을 목격하는 신의 질투심은 극에 달하게 되는데…

credit: koreanwind

^ Ahhh! Thanks for sharing! So the pics of the BTS of the cast where they're all dressed up are actually for Yul's birthday gathering! Ahh, cool! So Shin did come back, and now I just wonder what he went to say and/or tell Hyorin. However, he did come back and he embraced his wife...that is something I can't be mad at him for, even though the preview made it look bad, I believe that it'll be another good week for all of us.

My insomnia is kicking in...aish.

OHHHH ....

so in Ep17 its Yul's birthday? wonder if he'll get to dance with CG now????

in the manhwa ep18 would end with Shin punching Yul but that happened already so how are they gonna wrap up this part i wonder?

synopsis provided by piano411200 and translated by gebera below...thanks!

Ep 17

Shin came back to the palace and CY was very angry with him for leaving without any news. Asked him why he had to bear the burden all alone. Shin hugged CY and said he hope CY could still stay by his side even though he is no longer a Crown Prince.

Next, Hyorin seemed to have spoken to Shin's mum and accepted her proposal of leaving Shin alone.

Yul sought his mum permission to invite the royal couple to his birthday celebrations.

Ep 18

Rumours were flying questioning the suitability of Shin being the Crown Prince. The King felt maybe Yul was more suitable to be one.

At the celebrations, Hyorin and Shin were talking... about the dreams they used to share of studing overseas. CY overheard the conversation and were sad. Just then, Yul came along and tried to console her. Shin witnessed the intimacy between the two and were very jealous...

credit : koreanwind

Guest echoRy

:o wow, they changed the premise of the school trip from the manhwa,

but the same things happen. the talk about the overseas things and Yul

trying to comfort Chae after she overhears it.

but since the punch already took place, i guess they'll just have Shin all jealous

and that's it.

THANK GOD, it seems like (i forgot who said it :blush: ) < they were right

about Shin only going to the hotel to straighten things out with Hyorin.

though now i'm also wondering about the bathtub scene :( are they not

gonna show that at all? Jess, or whoever read the manhwa (or whoever has an opinion)...what do u think?

---thank u for posting the synops piano411200 and doing the trans gebera ---

and Jess, my insomnia's in full force too...as u can probably tell :blush: :phew:

Guest idream
Guest cilik

though now i'm also wondering about the bathtub scene :( are they not

gonna show that at all? Jess, or whoever read the manhwa...what do u think?

---and thank u for the translations of the synops---

i don't think we have enough information to tell yet :(

but then again we never know what the PDs are thinking...even if they don't include it in the next two episodes they might just put it in somewhere in the 6 episodes after ;)

it's interesting how they made the first birthday shin's (and not yul's, as it is in the manhwa) and added another birthday for yul, and how they're incorporating the school trip in yul's birthday instead. i can't wait to see the next two episodes!

thanks for the summary and the translation, piano & gebera!

and idream, thanks for letting us know about those items on eclickkorea...*seriously thinking about getting the cellphone strap*

jess & angeline...fellow insomniac here, sitting and staring at the computer screen...

Guest mmmlove

Episode 18 sounds exciting. I'm hoping that Shin won't leave CG just because of Yul. He has to endure the pain and fight, just like CG. I also hope that he doens't think CG likes Yul, because if that happens he might leave CG, to make her happy, thinking that's what CG want. I really really hope that doesn't happen.

Like I've said before, MBC might've changed the scenes and whatnot but they've kept the dialogue of the manhwa, so that's great.

I think Shin will be very jealous to the point where he might, again, just go out and take his wife's hand and have her return with him back inside, leaving Yul to steam some more...haha. We've seen that Shin is taking baby steps to show Chae he cares for her more than before, and so that is why I think he won't just stand by and watch while Yul and Chae are being close in conversation. He's learning to take action. I would've thought that he'd go all out and punch Yul again, but with it being Yul's birthday and all, I'm sure Shin will keep control and not do that, since there is already enough news out about Shin, no need to add more fuel to the fire.

Oh my goodness!!!! Chae's fusion dress is $461.00! Her Coser Korean broidered jacket is $240.00!!! I would love to buy it, but then I'll have to wonder where I'll sleep and what I'll eat for the next few months in order to pay for it!

I wonder if Amanda-Panda will purchase this since she's bought everything else, hehe.

Archived