[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest beautifulxmess

So far as I know, there are 3 official Dubbing team:

1. The group that works for the TV station in VN ( I dont know you can call it dubbed or not ! It is called " Thuyet minh" ! Just only 1 voice for all characters through the whole thing. I personally dont like this one , it is just plain boring )

2. The group that works for company release videos in Vietnam ( there are variety of voice.)

3. The oversea group. They dubbed the video release outside of Vietnam ( mostly in the US). This group sometimes make mistakes. The way they phrase the sentences sometimes just wrong , or have no sense at all. There is very few mistakes, but if you watch and listen carefully, you will notice it .

Different opinions like different style . Usually if you are used to 1&2, you think #3 sounds wierd. If you are used to #3, you feel uncomfortable listening to 1 &2 . I used to be in the transition state. For oversea Viet, the #1 is the fastest-DVD- release I've seen so far. #2 is only work in vn. #3 takes forever to come out to DVD , and rarely have up-to-date dramas !

They are all just my opions !

Oh yeah, you're definately right on the no. 1 one....recently, i've been watching alot of korean dramas as Thuyet Minh coz they'r esuch fast releases. at first, i didn't like the one-voice thing but after a while, got use to it.

My apologies, i hope you (or any viets reading) didn't get offended in anyway way... i guess i much prefer the Overseas translation group coz I grew up watching TVB tapes hence, got really use to the voices/accent. LOLz..and ur right abt the nonsensical part...some phrases, i'm just like 'HUH?' but yeah..i'm thinking since Goong is so popular, it's going to be dubbed by probably all three groups. goodie...:D

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tklovex3

kyotoji

nah! i dun like to keep anyone in suspense..

when ho-toot stupidly and evily(if there is such a word) commited suicide. cg and yul had a talk in the garden right?

OMG! guess wad yul said to cg?

HE IS AN EVIL A$$ ok. sorry yul campers... i cant help it

here is it

cg : If i didnt come between them then hyorin wouldnt do what she do.

is it because of shin? because of shin so she is suffering?

yul : I can understand hyorin's feelings

wanting to give up and end it but the stronger the feelings

cg : But.. is it neccessary to do what she did?

yul : cg

cg : ?

yul : GIVE SHIN TO HYORIN (OMG. i wanna strangle yul i really do)

cg : What do you mean?

yul : From the beginning, it belonged to hyorin (didnt he just mentioned BELONG-ED with the ED. meaning the PAST!! darn it)

yul : Before shin is dethrone, it is impossible to have a divorce

so let him go first

cg : but shin also treat me (this part meaning : shin also has feelings for me )

yul : i dunno if shin has opened up to u but u must know that shin's feels more for hyorin than u (OMG SHIN Campers!! dun u wanna kill him?)

yul : At the end, shin will still go back to hyorin (OMG!!! someone STOP me from killing him )

cg : But... he is married to me

The divorce will make him even more troubled and upset.

yul : That is shin's problem (*Yul : STAB STAB STAB)

yul : hyorin is suffering because of the memories of love. Maybe we should all return to our original places.. (meaning cg shld be with him because she was his fiance first. and meaning he shld be crown prince because he was the son crown prince first : well. TOO BAD cause ur dad died early u cant BLAME anyone!!!)

yul : return to the beginning (u can return all u want by URSELF!)

omg~~ and also.. at the end of the preview.. i think yul is planning some conspiracy because that guy told the other guy this:

U serve Yul jung goon with all ur heart from now on.

and then yul smiled so evil-ly.

OMGG`~~he is cute but crap. he is evil now.

evil with a capital E.

sorry yul campers.. i know telly is a yul camper. lOlx..

sorryz. i cant control myself

oh my gawd! SHIN CAMPER HERE! tsk tsk tsk.. just let me get my hands on yul! haha

thanks LENA for all the dl links!

Guest echoRy

PandaBear - thanx for the trans on the convo between ChaeYul.

oh my gosh, he's gettin' so evilish! :crazy: oh i want the gentle Yul back :( i hope he doesn't hurt Chae too much in all his scheming :fury:

and dang ur trans for the GrandfatherKing and the wicked witch! so that pretty much confirms it, she was two timing with both brothers...then Yul could really be Shin's brother, it's really possible now.

----and u changed ur AVI too!!! ur adorable as well. all GOONG fans...we're ALL so pretty :P ----

okay back to backlogs again :crazy: :excl:

Guest starryeyedwonder

kekekek!! i want triplet. muahahah=X

photo_256_1_1_no_5870_1.jpg

ahh.. so many pictures of CG&&Shin together outside of the drama

Just take one together like those already~~ keke.

oh, and triplets would be cutee

aww, mini CG/Shin's.... making me giggle already LOL

Guest Telly

just wanted to ask does anyone have the english subs for episdoe 13? ;]

nope, they're not out yet =)

next time, check the first post, or check www.d-addicts.com

oohwee, this is sooo cute =D

10ih2.jpg

>> creds to yahoo! korea

PandaBear - thanx for the trans on the convo between ChaeYul.

oh my gosh, he's gettin' so evilish! :crazy: oh i want the gentle Yul back :( i hope he doesn't hurt Chae too much in all his scheming :fury:

and dang ur trans for the GrandfatherKing and the wicked witch! so that pretty much confirms it, she was two timing with both brothers...then Yul could really be Shin's brother, it's really possible now.

----and u changed ur AVI too!!! ur adorable as well. all GOONG fans...we're ALL so pretty :P ----

okay back to backlogs again :crazy: :excl:

HAHAH!! angeline!! it's been 2 days since i saw u.

lOlx..

yeah~ i really think it's possible because if yul was the son of the hyolyo crown prince, then wouldnt the late king be more gentle, insrtead of saying : bring yul and get as far as possible away from here, never to return again.

i mean Never is a LONG time

Guest starryeyedwonder

10ih2.jpg

hahaha... telly.. where'd you find that? did you make it? keke

Guest beautifulxmess

heheee..i wish we saw some real pics of YEH n JJH outside..together.

u guys think they took actual shots of themselves during the beach scenes?? the part where YEH encircles JJH n they did the peace sign thing?

anyway...could someone kindly summarize what this artcle is saying? I can detect the words 'Hot' and 'Joo Ji hoon'..hehee..so curious! tq in advance!

[금주의 hot피플] ‘얼짱 황태자’ 주지훈

황태자’ 인기가 온라인에서 급상승하고 있다. MBC 수목드라마 ‘궁’에서 황태자 ‘신’역을 맡고 있는 연예인 ‘주지훈’이 네티즌에게 콕 찍히며 ‘왕의 남자’ 이준기의 인기를 뒤쫓고 있는 것.

주지훈은 ‘궁’에서 황태자비 ‘채경’으로 분한 윤은혜와 호흡을 맞추면서 관심을 받기 시작했다. 극중에서 영국의 윌리엄 왕세자처럼 잘 생긴 데다 사랑하는 사람을 위해 망가질 줄 아는 ‘국산’ 황태자로 등장, 소녀들의 가슴에 불을 지피고 있다. 네티즌은 주지훈의 과거 모델 시절 사진을 서로 돌려보고 있으며, 디시인사이드에 개설된 ‘궁’ 갤러리에서 주지훈의 사진이 게재되면 조회수 100여건이 삽시간에 올라갈 정도다.

한나라당 ‘최연희’ 사무총장도 한주 온라인을 뜨겁게 달궜다. 한 신문사 여기자를 성추행한 데다 “여기자를 음식점 주인으로 착각해 실수를 저질렀다”고 해명해 네티즌의 집중 뭇매를 맞았다.

네티즌을 비롯해 시민단체와 여성계에서는 최의원의 의원직 사퇴를 요구하고 있으나 당사자는 아직 명확한 입장을 밝히지 않고 있다.

섹시한 모습으로 나타난 탤런트 ‘김지우’도 화제였다. 시트콤 ‘논스톱5’에서 깜찍하고 귀여운 외모로 출연해 시청자들의 사랑을 받았던 김지우는 체형관리업체의 도움을 받아 2개월 동안 7㎏의 체중감량과 함께 허리 사이즈를 3.5인치나 줄이며 완벽한 S자 몸매의 섹시 미녀로 변신하는 데 성공했다. 특히 체중감량 전 사진에서 두툼한 허벅지와 통짜 허리가 공개되자 ‘예전 사진의 합성이 아니냐’는 의혹을 받기도 했다. 가수 ‘서태지’도 깜짝 이슈 인물로 떠올랐다. 자신이 최대주주로 있는 ㈜더피온을 상대로 제기한 신주발행금지 가처분 신청 소송에서 승소하면서 네티즌의 깜짝 클릭을 받았다. 인기댄스그룹 NRG의 멤버인 ‘이성진’이 한 라디오에서 군복무 후 결혼을 할 예정이라고 밝혀 눈길을 끌었다. 그동안 이성진과 연인관계로 알려져 왔던 혼성그룹 코요태의 ‘신지’도 덩달아 관심을 모았다.

Guest kyotoji

1260 pages? OMG.........there are mad people who are hooked on this drama now!

we are all goongified or goongnified or goongerised whatever we call our syndrome but we are certainly not mad, :lol:

Ya... we are not mad. just obessed with the drama or rather our Goong family dictionary word - GOONGNIFED.

ooo.. forget to say "good morning, good afternoon and good evening to all the Goong princesses that i have made friends with - Telly, liquidfir and Angeline (u there and in Anonymous?) and those whom i missed out from the below members' list.

**back to read backlogs**

O... telly, that pic of Yul - from Harry Porter ?

Guest Telly

hahaha... telly.. where'd you find that? did you make it? keke

hehehehe i've been snooping around yahoo! korea's fan blogs =p

a fan made it, not me, but i found it so cute, i decided to share it <3

NANCY! eun hye and ji hoon together? outside? where =o hehe whoops, i took the message the wrong way =p but it would be too cute to see them together. outside. together. outside. =D hehehehe

oooh, hello to you too, KYOTOJI!

Guest hotelier_love

anyways, i don't know why, but this goong fan observation cracked me up, BIG TIME!

11er2.jpg

>> it seems as if they share the same beauty mole, eh? does this mean they are REALLY meant to be? *gasp*

haha..this mole pic is so cute!! thanks for the discovery!!

Thanks Telly for making the videos and sharing with the Goongers!! haha but there's one MV that's not working! it's the link about Shin VS Yul..when i click on it, it would like me to adding a reply to this forum!!

10ih2.jpg

If i'm not wrong this is edited from the Harry Potter scene right? haha poor Yul looks so weird in this pic!!

just finish viewing all the pics posted on the forum about eps 15 & 17..i was so touched by the scene where Shin hug CG when she was slping!! haha...haven been checking the forum since yesterday and the very next day the forum shot up to 1200++ pages..kinda tough for me to go through all but i manage to skim through all w/i 2 hrs!! haha

currently still watchin eps 9..still got a far more way to go!! been watching all the previews posted in this forum..made me so excited to watch the eps!! haha hwaiting hwaiting!!! :P

haha one more thing...the so called triplet photo of CG n Shin was nice!! thanks for sharin!!

Guest asianempress

10ih2.jpg

>> creds to yahoo! korea

thats adorable!!!! Telly, i love all the pics u post!!! Keep em coming.

man, it's a semi-good thing i don't know korean....then i'd be goonging in english, chinese and korean...i would never sleep at that rate...

Guest Telly

Thanks Telly for making the videos and sharing with the Goongers!! haha but there's one MV that's not working! it's the link about Shin VS Yul..when i click on it, it would like me to adding a reply to this forum!!

If i'm not wrong this is edited from the Harry Potter scene right? haha poor Yul looks so weird in this pic!!

hehe, oops, i pasted the wrong link in the shin versus yul video part =)

here's the correct link: click =D

haha and yeah, it's from harry potter, it's YUL POTTER, moohahahaha >=D

10ih2.jpg

>> creds to yahoo! korea

Hahah! That makes me laugh! :lol:

Question: are yoon eun hye and joo ji hoon really going out in real life?

Guest echoRy

Ya... we are not mad. just obessed with the drama or rather our Goong family dictionary word - GOONGNIFED.

ooo.. forget to say "good morning, good afternoon and good evening to all the Goong princesses that i have made friends with - Telly, liquidfir and Angeline (u there and in Anonymous?) and those whom i missed out from the below members' list.

**back to read backlogs**

O... telly, that pic of Yul - from Harry Porter ?

:lol: yes, i'm on anonymous :D i'm reading backlogs too but i keep checking for new posts as well ^_^

i have 3 browsers opened and they're all on GOONG! :rolleyes:

yeah Bear - everytime i'm on, u've already left and then when i leave ur just coming in!!! our time diff is so huge!

tellsss - that Yul pic is uber cute!

Guest clairdeluned

heheee..i wish we saw some real pics of YEH n JJH outside..together.

u guys think they took actual shots of themselves during the beach scenes?? the part where YEH encircles JJH n they did the peace sign thing?

anyway...could someone kindly summarize what this artcle is saying? I can detect the words 'Hot' and 'Joo Ji hoon'..hehee..so curious! tq in advance!

[금주의 hot피플] ‘얼짱 황태자’ 주지훈

황태자’ 인기가 온라인에서 급상승하고 있다. MBC 수목드라마 ‘궁’에서 황태자 ‘신’역을 맡고 있는 연예인 ‘주지훈’이 네티즌에게 콕 찍히며 ‘왕의 남자’ 이준기의 인기를 뒤쫓고 있는 것.

주지훈은 ‘궁’에서 황태자비 ‘채경’으로 분한 윤은혜와 호흡을 맞추면서 관심을 받기 시작했다. 극중에서 영국의 윌리엄 왕세자처럼 잘 생긴 데다 사랑하는 사람을 위해 망가질 줄 아는 ‘국산’ 황태자로 등장, 소녀들의 가슴에 불을 지피고 있다. 네티즌은 주지훈의 과거 모델 시절 사진을 서로 돌려보고 있으며, 디시인사이드에 개설된 ‘궁’ 갤러리에서 주지훈의 사진이 게재되면 조회수 100여건이 삽시간에 올라갈 정도다.

한나라당 ‘최연희’ 사무총장도 한주 온라인을 뜨겁게 달궜다. 한 신문사 여기자를 성추행한 데다 “여기자를 음식점 주인으로 착각해 실수를 저질렀다”고 해명해 네티즌의 집중 뭇매를 맞았다.

네티즌을 비롯해 시민단체와 여성계에서는 최의원의 의원직 사퇴를 요구하고 있으나 당사자는 아직 명확한 입장을 밝히지 않고 있다.

섹시한 모습으로 나타난 탤런트 ‘김지우’도 화제였다. 시트콤 ‘논스톱5’에서 깜찍하고 귀여운 외모로 출연해 시청자들의 사랑을 받았던 김지우는 체형관리업체의 도움을 받아 2개월 동안 7㎏의 체중감량과 함께 허리 사이즈를 3.5인치나 줄이며 완벽한 S자 몸매의 섹시 미녀로 변신하는 데 성공했다. 특히 체중감량 전 사진에서 두툼한 허벅지와 통짜 허리가 공개되자 ‘예전 사진의 합성이 아니냐’는 의혹을 받기도 했다. 가수 ‘서태지’도 깜짝 이슈 인물로 떠올랐다. 자신이 최대주주로 있는 ㈜더피온을 상대로 제기한 신주발행금지 가처분 신청 소송에서 승소하면서 네티즌의 깜짝 클릭을 받았다. 인기댄스그룹 NRG의 멤버인 ‘이성진’이 한 라디오에서 군복무 후 결혼을 할 예정이라고 밝혀 눈길을 끌었다. 그동안 이성진과 연인관계로 알려져 왔던 혼성그룹 코요태의 ‘신지’도 덩달아 관심을 모았다.

The article says that JJH is INCREDIBLY popular with Korean netizens (read: girls) and he's beating out Lee Jun Ki (very popular guy these days) in internet searches. Just talking about his explosive popularity these days keke

lol And goodness, that Yul HP pic is so adorable :lol:

Guest Telly

hehe after a bunch of yul pictures, here's a random shin one, with his hot emo glasses =D

i hope this hasn't been posted before =p

photo25611no537114rv.jpg

>> creds to yahoo! korea

i'm going to buy brown-rimmed glasses like the one's he's wearing--they're so haaawt!

p.s. thanks for the translation, MISOO =D

Guest sophendo

sophendo! as usual, tons of links! thanks so much and don't ever tire of helping. :)

and to everyone who shared links on megaupload, you guys rock too!

Yes, I agree! Megaupload/filefront/sendspace uploaders, I love you too!

sophendo- THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE MIRRORS TO EP. 15 AND 16!

MY MOM WAS LIKE HURRY, GET OFF THE COMPUTER SO I CNA GO ON AND WATCH GOONG!

I SAVED EP. 16 BUT IT'S NOT WORKING FOR SOME REASON.... U SAVED ME!

THANKS THANKS THANKS!

lol. Your mom too, huh? Enjoy them <3333

Thanks everyone for the uploads. Can't wait to watch!

edit. SOME LOVE FOR SOPHENDO <333333333333

***sophendo gains another pound*** >.>

Sophendo: my friend says thanks!

Oh, tell your friend that I said thanks and enjoy! <3

Thanks for the links sophe!! :D

lol. Either you know/saw me on mIRC, or that's some good nick you got for me! (Yes, I go by 'sophe.' :D )

thank you sharing this with everyone. ^_^

And thank you for downloading. Enjoy ! <333

MAN :-) I LUV U TO DEATH..!! :P

size=7]Man! Ur Fabulous!! Tks a Mil man!! Komapta!! :-))

My Life Saviour...... :P

lol. More like Goong-fix provider. hehe.

Sophendo,

Thank you for all the YSI links! YOU ROCK!

***sophendo gains two pounds*** heh.

ok episode 15 and 16 was just way TOO awesome.

man did i love the beach scene.

and i wanna kill hyorin and yul's mom, and yul <-dont hate me yul campers

i really wonder how the endings going to be..and it better not be crappy just cus the season 2's coming out.

HOLYY..SOPHENDO..MAN YOU PUT OUT SO MANY LINKS!! WHEWWW!

AWESOMEE JOBBB :]

I loooooooooooooove that scene too. So sweet, so sweet!

and thanks sophendo for so many links!!! :D

the episodes just keep getting better and better.. i'm starting to feel sorry for hyorin and yul... its just that they both loved someone and both are desperately trying to get their love... :(

Yes, I agree! I know Hyo rin said some things to Shin ChaeGyung that could have been said, er, more delicately, but she is after all, a girl who lost her love. OH, and poor Yul!!!!! ;__;

60+ YouSendIt Links to Episode 15 here:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1853252

60+ YouSendIt Links to Episode 16 here:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1853440

Archived