[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest douming

douming you meanie! hahhahaa my boyfriend was watching me play and ended up laugheing so hard at me when he saw me close my eyes and scream out of horror. and when i asked him to close the window for me he wouldn't do it. he just kept laughing...and laughing...and laughing.

heheheh, i was laughing really hard when my sister screamed too lol, spread it to everyone! it's sort of like a pleasant surprise lol...

is it only me or does anyone else find it weird how eun hye in the drama and eun hye on x-man (i've only seen her on x-man) look a bit different? hmm.. xD

try the game everyone! xD

babigirl: well my friend told me that episodes 20-24 were going to be life in university or something, but i'm not completely sure about it

Guest Telly

caution: play at your own discretion! no nudity, none of that so don't worry, it's sort of amusing in a way

http://www.winterrowd.com/maze1.swf

yikes, this is what i get for turning my volume up to the max =|

gahhh, i'm scarred for life, thanks to you!

haha just kidding, it was amusing though =p

I second that ^^

Telly hun, thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuu *muah!*

can't seem to thank you enough for all the piccies... X)

hee, same here! it's like i can never thank you and the subbing team enough, either! =p

Ah I love Shin when he smiles *heart melts* :wub: . Thanks telly for posting that up. (I keep thinking that you were Shin camper 'cos you posted so many pics of Shin :lol: ) Yul used to smile a lot but now he's turning evil and does not smile as much any more T___T I used to love the way he smileed at CG so much ( now he smiles but it makes me feels so sad :( )

i'm a 99.9% yul camper [0.1% goes to shin, haha], but i can't seem to find any nice yul pics lately =| maybe because everyone hates him for becoming 'evil'? =|

and i didn't want to not share the pictures either, because then, that would be pretty selfish and pointless for a non-shin camper for me, right? =p and hey, it's the least i can do =D

but still; GO YUL! GO YUL!

Anyway...when do the long previews usually come out? (I want to see ep. 17 preview >.<)

they usually come out on tuesday nights =D

Guest HomelessBird

woww! i thought i was one of the few vietnamese-ers in here...hi sour-chocolate n Azngrzl!!

hehee..vietnamese flirting words..lolz..

well, i can't wait for it to be dubbed into viet so i can get my mum into the whole craze as well. she loved Sweet 18 so this should be no exception...however, i'm HOPING the dubbers will be that 'vietnamese-with-slightly-chinese-accent' group that translate it...i much prefer that team than this certain one in Vietnam with the really 'dieu' voices....>.>

So far as I know, there are 3 official Dubbing team:

1. The group that works for the TV station in VN ( I dont know you can call it dubbed or not ! It is called " Thuyet minh" ! Just only 1 voice for all characters through the whole thing. I personally dont like this one , it is just plain boring )

2. The group that works for company release videos in Vietnam ( there are variety of voice.)

3. The oversea group. They dubbed the video release outside of Vietnam ( mostly in the US). This group sometimes make mistakes. The way they phrase the sentences sometimes just wrong , or have no sense at all. There is very few mistakes, but if you watch and listen carefully, you will notice it .

Different opinions like different style . Usually if you are used to 1&2, you think #3 sounds wierd. If you are used to #3, you feel uncomfortable listening to 1 &2 . I used to be in the transition state. For oversea Viet, the #1 is the fastest-DVD- release I've seen so far. #2 is only work in vn. #3 takes forever to come out to DVD , and rarely have up-to-date dramas !

They are all just my opions !

Guest AznGrlz

what? there's going to be a university life after this!? are you serious!? grr...

seriously? weird...then the theme wouldn't be goong anymore!

Guest clairdeluned

douming you meanie! hahhahaa my boyfriend was watching me play and ended up laugheing so hard at me when he saw me close my eyes and scream out of horror. and when i asked him to close the window for me he wouldn't do it. he just kept laughing...and laughing...and laughing.

Misoo, the long previews usually come out tuesday night (US timezones)

and hi Shenny! i seeee yooouu!

yeah i noticed that too. but i think a lot of men (proud men with huge ego, i must add) are like shin. and we all know how high shin's pride is :P

i think they're onions. kekeke...

Ooh okay, thanks Manda (look who remembers!!! :D) and Telly!!! Just gotta wait til Tuesday then...(lol And I screamed like a maniac as well, don't worry)

I thought the onion scene was SO CUTE! kekeke CG: No!, Shin: Okay *picks up the huge bag of onions and goes back* :lol:

Guest AznGrlz

heheheh, i was laughing really hard when my sister screamed too lol, spread it to everyone! it's sort of like a pleasant surprise lol...

is it only me or does anyone else find it weird how eun hye in the drama and eun hye on x-man (i've only seen her on x-man) look a bit different? hmm.. xD

try the game everyone! xD

babigirl: well my friend told me that episodes 20-24 were going to be life in university or something, but i'm not completely sure about it

i agree! personally on x-man i think she got the party girl look...but then again i think all grls on x-man got the party grl look

Guest Babigrl

OMG!!!!!!! WHO POSTED THIS GAME!? OMG OMG OMG!!! I WAS SITTING SUPER CLOSE TO THE SCREEN TOO!! CUS I TRYING TO MOVE THAT STUPID MOUSE THINGIE!! AHH YOU PEOPLE! I SCREAMED SO LOUD!!! LOL MY DAD THOUGHT I WAS ATTACKED OR SOMETHING !:(

OH AND AZNGIRLZ UMM DOUMING SAID HE/SHE'S NOT SURE ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY THING JUST HEARD IT 4RM SOMEONE :D

Guest skara

i'm with you on that! :ph34r: but it would be better if two-times-player kingdaddy decided he's taken enough of mo-toot and gives her a back-to-reality slap right infront of everyone...mwhahhahah :i'm evil: :P

* I have a question! is anyone viet in here? that wants to watch goong with viet subs...'cause i can show u where to go for eps 1-12*

You can go to http://iuphimhan.com . It had Goong with Viet sub.

Guest douming

i agree! personally on x-man i think she got the party girl look...but then again i think all grls on x-man got the party grl look

yeah, she looks more.. mm "sexy" in x-man, and more attractive, and her head didn't seem as... big not that it's a bad thing

anyways, i'm off to volunteer at the pre-teen night at my community centre, bye everyone

and.. try this game if you guys haven't already :D

Play at your discretion! It's a maze, no nudity, very amusing..

edit: babigirl: i'm glad you had fun xD... i posted it lol

Guest makemyday

yeah, she looks more.. mm "sexy" in x-man, and more attractive, and her head didn't seem as... big not that it's a bad thing

anyways, i'm off to volunteer at the pre-teen night at my community centre, bye everyone

and.. try this game if you guys haven't already :D

Play at your discretion! It's a maze, no nudity, very amusing..

edit: babigirl: i'm glad you had fun xD... i posted it lol

haha i clicked the link and started to play the game..

with my hand covering most of the screen the entire time (cause i was scared it was going to be one of those pop up scary things)

as you can imagine, it was kinda hard getting through with my hand covering the sides of the wall.

i got to the second frame haha

EDIT

ohmy. i guess it was one of those scary things

i must've gotten out if it in time

Guest AznGrlz

OMG!!!!!!! WHO POSTED THIS GAME!? OMG OMG OMG!!! I WAS SITTING SUPER CLOSE TO THE SCREEN TOO!! CUS I TRYING TO MOVE THAT STUPID MOUSE THINGIE!! AHH YOU PEOPLE! I SCREAMED SO LOUD!!! LOL MY DAD THOUGHT I WAS ATTACKED OR SOMETHING !:(

OH AND AZNGIRLZ UMM DOUMING SAID HE/SHE'S NOT SURE ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY THING JUST HEARD IT 4RM SOMEONE :D

oh...hehe whoa! is the game seriously that scary? let me give it a try :w00t:

Guest haruka

I really wonder how they're gonna end everything within the next 4 episodes (in exception to Season 2.) They have a lot to do in so little time: killing off Hyorin, also Motoot, who gets the throne, and the whole CG and Shin love situation.

Guest Babigrl

ahhh DOUMING youre soo evil!! haha jk :D but if i were to have a heart attack and die the police will trace it to you :D muahahah

Guest Telly

oh my lordy, i think i'm in heaven =)

this totally makes up for all the shin pictures before, YUL CAMPERS <3

1141436001_B1D7B4EBB4C2BDC4B9B0BCBA.jpg

who knew plants could make him SO HOT =o

Guest sophendo

Goong Ep 15 - 166 mb - YSI Links

=====UPDATE: Out of the 60 mirrors, only #1-4 & #43-45 are blocked. PM me if there's more====

Mirror 61: Ok. I'm stopping for now. PLEASE PM ME WHEN AT LEAST ONE MIRROR IS BLOCKED SO I CAN SCRATCH IT OUT!!! MANY THANKS TO THOSE WHO PM ME!!

<3 Why? 'Cuz I love you guys.

Goong Ep 16 - 150 mb - YSI Links

====UPDATE: Out of the 60 mirrors, only #1-2 & #43-45 are blocked. PM me if there's more====

Mirror 62: Stopping here. ^^;; PLEASE PM ME WHEN AT LEAST ONE MIRROR IS BLOCKED SO I CAN SCRATCH IT OUT!!! MANY THANKS TO THOSE WHO PM ME!!

Thanks for the comments! *sophendo gobbles them up and gains 20 pounds* @_@

See you next week with Ep 17-18 YSI links! Sorry for being a bit late today because I had to do two episodes in one day (and I couldn't find a ysi link for creidesca's version so I had to use filefront/sendspace...which took foreverrrrrrr!) Go, go Goong fever!!!

v Check my signature for archive links (they may have expired...^^;;) and please PLEASE PM me if a mirror becomes blocked so I can scratch it out! Plus, it will tell me that I need to upload more!

GIVE ME LOVE AND I WILL LOVE YOU BACK! It takes me several hours to get these up.

^_________________________________________^

<3 Why? 'Cuz I love you guys.

:D ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ :sweatingbullets:

60+ YouSendIt Links to Episode 15 here:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1853252

60+ YouSendIt Links to Episode 16 here:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1853440

Guest kjgprincess

the other 3 characters have gotten a hair change. wonder if shin's going to too. gosh he's amazing isnt he?

but i would still love to see yul and cg together and shin begging for cg to take him back

Guest Saki>^.^<

Oh oh, I SECOND the idea of having a Goong Dictionary for newbies who come to this thread and feel intimidated by this whole new LANGUAGE they are faced with!! *so dramatic, lol*

Any terms/goong slang you've heard of but not quite sure what it means? Ask away!

The GOONG DICTIONARY

Camper: [noun] one who wholly support and camp in either the Shin Camp or the Yul Camp. (or both if you're greedy! hehee)

Goongian: [noun] people obsessed with goong.

Goongianism: [noun] a religion based on Goong teachings.

Goongitis: [noun] a disease one may contract after watching Goong.

Ho-Toot: [noun] A nickname for Hyorin. the 'Ho' derives from Saki whom once accidently used the word and 'Toot' coming from Liquidfir, censoring the word b****. Hence, put them together, u get Ho-Toot!

Ho-toot^2: [a FILTHY noun] The double team comprising of Hyorin & Yul's mom.

I.G.C.D.C:[noun] Abbreviation of 'International Goong Craziness & Disease Center'

Mo-Toot:[noun] A nickname given to Yul's Mother. The 'Mo' taken from 'mother', Toot...well, go figure..lol...

S.A.V.E with a silent J: [noun(s)] S.A.V.E with a silent J is 5 members who make it their mission to bash Min Hyorin and make sure she never messes with Shin and CG

S is Saki

A is Angeline

V is ValXD

E os Yesha, whos real name starts with an E

and

J is Jess [Jun Ji] who really is never quiet..haha

Shinian: [noun] Faithful Shin followers.

Shipper: [noun] one whom roots for a certain relationship. E.g ChaeGyeong+Shin Shipper

Wednesdays & Thursdays: [noun] Goongian holy days.

Two-times-player kingdaddy [noun] - 1. an old man that ditches his wife for a toot. 2. king with a dirty past

Yulian: [noun] Loyal Yul followers.

Hahahaaha... that's hilarious :lol: Yeah, I accidentally spelled Horin... instead of Hyorin... and was all like, That so works :D

Telly that pic of KJH is cute!!! :blush:

Archived