[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beautifulxmess

LMAO..m sentiments exactly Jina_bing_bing!! I really didn't know how ATTACHED i was to this thread until soompi actually went down....i panicked...and panicked some more!!!

The refresh button was my only hope n i think i must have refreshed a gazillion time ONLY to be greeted by that error page...OH THE HORRROOOOR!!

But thanks to clubbox, i dled ep 13.....the first half was alot of elderly boring talk..but from second half onwards, OMGJCSS!!! SHIN, I LOVE YOOOOUUUUU!!! Great move dude!! u should do it more often...hahaha....

ahhhhh..cant wait for next episodes..we see them waking up next to each other!! yay!!

anyway.....too sleepy..must catch sleep....just want to say, it's great to be back and see familiar names in these threads that i have grown to adore!! ^^

Guest BokuWaShinigami

HOLY CRAP! I just spent the past 30 minutes trying to refresh this thread...since I kept getting a busy server message. XD <3

What I meant to post 30 minutes ago: (^^;; )

:excl: Hi everybody... just adding to the maddness... can't wait for ep13 to come out on D-addicts...

Does anyone know where I can find a tutorial on how to use clubbox?

^There's a really good one right here on Soompi! =) GO HERE: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=566

OR...if there's too much traffic on Soompi right now (which there is), and you can't access it, there's also a really good Clubbox tutorial here: CLICK HERE! (Scroll down past the top part.)

:D YAY FOR GOONG! <3

Guest sophendo

OMG THANK YOU sophendo you're awesomeee. :)

You're awesome !! Thanks for making my day, guys.

^________________________________^

By the way, it is up to 45 YOUSENDIT LINKS now. :D

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Thanks for the comments!! *sophendo is so chubby and satiated from gobbling them all up*

40+ yousendit links to Ep 13:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1763424

ok yeah, i think i just died and went to heaven

i never knew yul sang in this episode =o

holy crapparoni, my dream has come true!

his voice, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's so beautiful <3

p.s. hello grace and jess!

woot! i cannot believe it! we're back online!! :)

i can't wait to watch yesterday's ep!!! :) and what? OMG! Yul sang? waaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

yeshaaa, oh my goong-ness, where have you been? i haven't seen you for days =o

hehehehe hell yes, our dearest yul sings his heart out in this one =) so sexxxy ;p

Guest BokuWaShinigami

ok yeah, i think i just died and went to heaven

i never knew yul sang in this episode =o

holy crapparoni, my dream has come true!

his voice, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh it's so beautiful <3

p.s. hello grace and jess!

^*waves to telly* *waves to Jess* <3 =OOOOO YUL sings in this episode?? OMGOSH really? I LOVE his voice - it's so smooth and rich and silky - and hearing him sing is a HUGE HUGE HUGE PLUS! +++++++++++

As you can tell (ahahhaa I wrote "telly" instead of "tell" before I caught myself XDDD)...I haven't seen this episode yet! BUT IT'S ALMOST DONE UPLOADING! *dies* :D

I just spent the past 15 minutes dying since Soompi went down/busy again. =X

Soompi is driving me nuts!!!

It was nice seeing Shin get ummm...yeah, lol!

I swear I didn't believe it, but all the while, I was laughing so hard! Especically when the Palace maids thought....they were...lol!

Oh, my Bumble-Gee is sick...apoh? Aww..feel better, luv...get some rest.

Hi, Grace!!! Hi, Telly!!!

Guest k3n4uri

I so wanted to watch episode 13 but ahhh I'm on dial up right now! It sucks that I won't have dsl until Friday of next week! Ahhh I'm going to miss my weekly dose of Goong!!! Anybody care to share caps of episode 13. I can't even watch it in youtube. My computer is so slow!

POOHBEAR - aaahhh i wanna stay and chat but the traffic's too killer. i'm gonna log off for a bit.

shinlookingup8gy.jpg

particular pic not posted...of Chae & shin looking up.

preview146ri.jpg

LQ preview caps of ep 14...hopefully bigger ones will come out later...

imbc

^*waves to telly* *waves to Jess* <3 =OOOOO YUL sings in this episode?? OMGOSH really? I LOVE his voice - it's so smooth and rich and silky - and hearing him sing is a HUGE HUGE HUGE PLUS! +++++++++++

As you can tell (ahahhaa I wrote "telly" instead of "tell" before I caught myself)...I haven't seen this episode yet! BUT IT'S ALMOST DONE UPLOADING! *dies* :D

I just spent the past 15 minutes dying since Soompi went down/busy again. =X

hehehehe soompi's been such a busy bee tonight =o i just kept on refreshing until firefox finally gave me the page i wanted, moohahahaha >=)

whoops, sorry to spoil the singing part to yul lovers out there =| i couldn't contain my excitement =p

the ratings are getting good, but they must go up tomorrow! i mean, who doesn't want a little drama with two hot guys brawling over chae gyung, eh? =p

agh soompi was down today :( i was really looking foward to episode 13 since this morning and i had to wait all day. at least its back now ^^

Guest bluenitesky

OMG HOW COME THIS THREAD IS SO LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ,

i just saw sum mv and it seemed more interesting than my girl so i'm going to watch this, and i just saw the part where they kiss ^^

omgsh i can't wait until i watch ep 13..im download now..downloading takes like 20 mins..ahhh i can't wait that long...lolz..while im waiting i should do hw..

omgsh..ep 14..its going to be so sad...this drama is getting reeally good...

I so wanted to watch episode 13 but ahhh I'm on dial up right now! It sucks that I won't have dsl until Friday of next week! Ahhh I'm going to miss my weekly dose of Goong!!! Anybody care to share caps of episode 13. I can't even watch it in youtube. My computer is so slow!

i posted some caps on p. 931. i can add more if you want...

Archived