[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest luvme4whoiam

i vote for this drama to be the best for the year!! it's so0o touching and loving my gosh like everyone is saying i can't wait to wait watch season to and better be the same casts to tee hee

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

006年 7月 14日(钱) 09:47 新闻

如果想yun'unhie “`皇宫季节2'机会被做了必定演出”

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v13369284.html

[长(久)同(忠北)=新闻文金hyon'u记者/照片香精阵容记者]

yun'unhie暗示了对 `皇宫季节 2'的依恋.

yun'unhie是有了在 13日下午 2点忠北长(久)同被继续了的 KBS 2TV 新的warukool-aidukku `葡萄田地那个男人'的现场公开及记者谈心会 “`皇宫'受到了很多爱的烧伤我也大的意义的作品. 明确了如果想到机会在 `季节 2'里(上)必定演出”.

yun'unhie接连 “最近去了`皇宫'推销车日本的时候对考虑外边的受欢迎非常吃惊”称赞了笑容因为“那样的经验是第一次紧张也决定了”很多其实也不懂言词的事.

女性小组BABY VOX出身(生)的yun'unhie在今年的首次 MBC 电视剧`皇宫'受到了首次延期申报式. 用以在我国里(上)皇室还存在这样的设定开始了的这个电视剧yun'unhie担任平凡的女子高中生`che左右'角色与皇太子`神先生'(zujifun份儿)很甜地显出爱制作聚集了高(贵)的受欢迎.

做`皇宫'的续编`皇宫季节2'的规划比最初预料变得慢yun'unhie一边决定 `葡萄田地那个男人'的演出 `皇宫季节2'广播对于的想知道的事一边被放大.

明确了yun'unhie刚刚 “`葡萄田地那个男人'想shinobushisuru读一定看的心就决心了”演出“`红蒙昧'是竞赛作品是象 `皇宫'一样地只要只入所工作乘坐了受到大的爱的作品”.

加了继续yun'unhie能 “我很好的角色很好开始的稍微的自信感也持(有)着”.

另一方面为了yun'unhie被接上 10亿韩元的葡萄田地担任了下了往稻田舍的城市女儿i·jihyon角色的 KBS 2TV`葡萄田地那个男人'来的 24日被首次广播.

钱hyon'u cox109@newsen.com /香精阵容 noir1979@newsen.com

手被捉住的新闻,眼睛看得见的新闻(www.newsen.com)

credits : baidu

EH finally said that she will act Goong 2 if there is ...

so ... what's the producer/script writer doing .....

what's taking them so long .......

now EH is annoucing in public she is going back to Goong 2 ...

must act quickly incase she accept others ......

Guest LoH_Ter

I recently finished Goong.

Please don't kill me for what I'm about to say (I'm entitled to my own opinion)...

If I wanted to summarize this whole drama in one phrase: too much style, not enough substance.

And to go more in-depth: Granted, there was a lot of eye-candy in the drama. Lots of good scenery of this and that country. Great costumes. Great sets. But the drama lingered on them WAY too much, making the whole show drag. This show could use a lot of editing. Maybe cut some scenes entirely, and make others shorter. Like the wedding scene between CG and Shin. Did they really have to show the whole friggin ceremony? I started to feel like I was watching someone's wedding video (BORING). They could have cut that part by a lot (not completely, but still A LOT) and focused on the interaction between Shin and CG MUCH SOONER. There were so many other scenes like this that had me pressing the fast forward button for the first time on a "smash hit" k-drama.

Sometimes I got the feeling that the producers and editors knew they could have trimmed a lot of parts to get the pacing of the drama just right, but they spent so much time working on the visuals that they couldn't bear to leave them out. The eye-candy is nice, but when the character development and interaction and whatnot gets shoved aside in favor of the eye candy...it gets very draggy and pointless. I like my frosting WITH cake, thank you very much. Frosting by itself is sickly sweet. With substance under it, its GREAT.

Guest kayla.

Yess. I FINALLY finished watching Goong tonight. I liked it a lot but I have to admit it got a little boring sometimes. I can't wait for Goong 2 though. However since I fast-forwarded some parts, I missed some of the things that they said. So I was wondering if someone could answer these questions for me.

1)Where did CG go to study abroad? I guess I missed it when they said where she was going...

2)Shin is the King now? Or is he still Prince? & who did the officials or whatever conclude started the fire?

3)What happend to Yul and his mom? I saw him at the end pushing his mom's wheelchair, but they don't live in the palace anymore right?

Thanks to anyone who can answer these for me. :)

Guest lualm

I recently finished Goong.

Please don't kill me for what I'm about to say (I'm entitled to my own opinion)...

If I wanted to summarize this whole drama in one phrase: too much style, not enough substance.

And to go more in-depth: Granted, there was a lot of eye-candy in the drama. Lots of good scenery of this and that country. Great costumes. Great sets. But the drama lingered on them WAY too much, making the whole show drag. This show could use a lot of editing. Maybe cut some scenes entirely, and make others shorter. Like the wedding scene between CG and Shin. Did they really have to show the whole friggin ceremony? I started to feel like I was watching someone's wedding video (BORING). They could have cut that part by a lot (not completely, but still A LOT) and focused on the interaction between Shin and CG MUCH SOONER. There were so many other scenes like this that had me pressing the fast forward button for the first time on a "smash hit" k-drama.

Sometimes I got the feeling that the producers and editors knew they could have trimmed a lot of parts to get the pacing of the drama just right, but they spent so much time working on the visuals that they couldn't bear to leave them out. The eye-candy is nice, but when the character development and interaction and whatnot gets shoved aside in favor of the eye candy...it gets very draggy and pointless. I like my frosting WITH cake, thank you very much. Frosting by itself is sickly sweet. With substance under it, its GREAT.

yeah...totally respect your view there...

but then one opinion doesnt mean its the same sentiment of everyone who's seen it. some liked it, some didnt ...

Guest quynhn

Yess. I FINALLY finished watching Goong tonight. I liked it a lot but I have to admit it got a little boring sometimes. I can't wait for Goong 2 though. However since I fast-forwarded some parts, I missed some of the things that they said. So I was wondering if someone could answer these questions for me.

1)Where did CG go to study abroad? I guess I missed it when they said where she was going...

2)Shin is the King now? Or is he still Prince? & who did the officials or whatever conclude started the fire?

3)What happend to Yul and his mom? I saw him at the end pushing his mom's wheelchair, but they don't live in the palace anymore right?

Thanks to anyone who can answer these for me. :)

1) CY went to Macau to study.

2) Shin gave up his throne to his older sister. Yul took the blame for the fire incident, saying it was he to started the fire 'cause he didn't want Shin to get the throne and he had no help. But Shin knows it was Yul's mom who started the fire. The drama didn't mention what happened to the guy who helped Yul's mom with the fire. The whole mess ended with Yul taking the blame for everything.

3) Yul mom is in a wheelchair cause she tried to committ suicide after she found out about Yul's big announcement to the press. She drove herself toward a truck when she changed her mind at the last minute and crashed into a pole. Yul & his mom moved back to England.

Hope that help!

Guest samgirl

I hope goong cast can come here to the philippines when it airs, the network who will show GOONG here can make miracles you know, when Meteor Garden here was showing they brought the whole cast, and now My Girl is showing, they bring Dong Wook here too!!, Omo I hope when Goong shows they bring the royals here!! the three of them, yul goon, shin goon and our princess Chae Gyung!

WAT?!?!?! FEB 2007?!?! thats like a yr more of waiting!!:tears: i hope it comes out sooner...

well if its earlier, eunhye probably wont do it.. cuz she has her new drama.

006年 7月 14日(钱) 09:47 新闻

如果想yun'unhie “`皇宫季节2'机会被做了必定演出”

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v13369284.html

[长(久)同(忠北)=新闻文金hyon'u记者/照片香精阵容记者]

yun'unhie暗示了对 `皇宫季节 2'的依恋.

yun'unhie是有了在 13日下午 2点忠北长(久)同被继续了的 KBS 2TV 新的warukool-aidukku `葡萄田地那个男人'的现场公开及记者谈心会 “`皇宫'受到了很多爱的烧伤我也大的意义的作品. 明确了如果想到机会在 `季节 2'里(上)必定演出”.

yun'unhie接连 “最近去了`皇宫'推销车日本的时候对考虑外边的受欢迎非常吃惊”称赞了笑容因为“那样的经验是第一次紧张也决定了”很多其实也不懂言词的事.

女性小组BABY VOX出身(生)的yun'unhie在今年的首次 MBC 电视剧`皇宫'受到了首次延期申报式. 用以在我国里(上)皇室还存在这样的设定开始了的这个电视剧yun'unhie担任平凡的女子高中生`che左右'角色与皇太子`神先生'(zujifun份儿)很甜地显出爱制作聚集了高(贵)的受欢迎.

做`皇宫'的续编`皇宫季节2'的规划比最初预料变得慢yun'unhie一边决定 `葡萄田地那个男人'的演出 `皇宫季节2'广播对于的想知道的事一边被放大.

明确了yun'unhie刚刚 “`葡萄田地那个男人'想shinobushisuru读一定看的心就决心了”演出“`红蒙昧'是竞赛作品是象 `皇宫'一样地只要只入所工作乘坐了受到大的爱的作品”.

加了继续yun'unhie能 “我很好的角色很好开始的稍微的自信感也持(有)着”.

另一方面为了yun'unhie被接上 10亿韩元的葡萄田地担任了下了往稻田舍的城市女儿i·jihyon角色的 KBS 2TV`葡萄田地那个男人'来的 24日被首次广播.

钱hyon'u cox109@newsen.com /香精阵容 noir1979@newsen.com

手被捉住的新闻,眼睛看得见的新闻(www.newsen.com)

credits : baidu

EH finally said that she will act Goong 2 if there is ...

so ... what's the producer/script writer doing .....

what's taking them so long .......

now EH is annoucing in public she is going back to Goong 2 ...

must act quickly incase she accept others ......

sorry to burst your bubble but she never announced in public she's doing goong 2. and if it were true, it'd be EVERYWHERE. why is it only in the chinese news?? anyways she hasn't confirmed it yet.. it sucks but its true.

well if its earlier, eunhye probably wont do it.. cuz she has her new drama.

sorry to burst your bubble but she never announced in public she's doing goong 2. and if it were true, it'd be EVERYWHERE. why is it only in the chinese news?? anyways she hasn't confirmed it yet.. it sucks but its true.

that news originated from newsen, a korean news site. goong/YEH fans in baidu translated it to chinese.

Guest psychoanalyst

sorry i didn`t check first if someone had already asked this question ... but at the end of goong, the drama, where is it consistent w/ the manhwa itself .... do you guys catch my drift ?

ok .. i kno that the manhwa is still going on .. so which vol. of the manhwa contains the material from the last episode [episode 24] of goong ? i hope you guys understnad what i`m trying to ask ....

it`s b/c i wanna kno what the 2nd season of goong is going to be abt ......

edit: sorry .. but i`m using my sisters account .. and she`s the one who told me that there`s gonna be goong 2

Guest kayla.

1) CY went to Macau to study.

2) Shin gave up his throne to his older sister. Yul took the blame for the fire incident, saying it was he to started the fire 'cause he didn't want Shin to get the throne and he had no help. But Shin knows it was Yul's mom who started the fire. The drama didn't mention what happened to the guy who helped Yul's mom with the fire. The whole mess ended with Yul taking the blame for everything.

3) Yul mom is in a wheelchair cause she tried to committ suicide after she found out about Yul's big announcement to the press. She drove herself toward a truck when she changed her mind at the last minute and crashed into a pole. Yul & his mom moved back to England.

Hope that help!

Ohhh that explains SO much lol. Since I watched it in Cantonese with English captions, it was hard for me to understand it a little. I'm not that good with Cantonese and the English captions were horrible. I watched the part when Yul was giving his interview, but I wasn't sure what he was saying. And i didn't know that Yul and his mom moved back to England.

Thanks!

Guest twinnyroo

even though yeh is in a new drama the drama is going to air sometime in july that would leave her about 6 months until she has to do goong 2

Guest psychoanalyst

words cannot explain how much i agree w/ you on this .. it was the same w/ full house for me .. even though it was only 16 episodes compared to goong`s 24 .... i mean ... if bi just got over his stupid pride the series/drama could`ve just ended by episode 8 lol

goong .. on the otherhand .. has the right to be longer b/c it was the meaningful & twisted plot of yul & his mom trying to overthrow shin ... but yes .... i totally agree that some parts are just so insignificant ...

like that one part when shin`s nerdy friend w/ the glasses was directing in the park or something like that .. and he ran over to chae gyung`s friend [the newfound "swan"] and asks her to be in the movie or whatever ... shin`s 3 friends and chae gyung`s 3 friends HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO W/ THE PLOT ... why did they even film that scene ?! it`s just so ridiculous ...

ey!

so what is it really?? did EH really agreed to take part in goong 2??

woohoo!! i hope what that news said was true!! heheh!!

coz if it is den..wohooooo!!! cant wait to watch goong 2! hehhe! :D:D

Guest Rainamy

I just finished this series and I liked this drama - overall. It was entertaining. However, I think this series could have been done with lesser episodes than 24. Like what others commented here, there were scenes which were not needed. Also, I do have some questions and if somebody here would be kind enough to enlighten me (I am not sure if the subtitles I got are correct :D

1) In the last scene in the final episode where Shin & Chagyung got married, she almost puked and they hinted about having a baby. In what scene or episode did they sleep together and "something" happened? I think I missed that scene.

2) After they were made to sleep together, how come they still had separate bedrooms?

I actually got anxious watching this series considering it was already clear that they both love each other, but just kept on having misunderstandings. I hope the writer and director had more scenes showing how they love each other. I hope I did not offend anyone here. These are just opinions.

Guest orelinde_rachelle

So which one is true???? she's comin back or still no confirmation yet???? :unsure:

huh?wad are all of ur all talking abt?

words cannot explain how much i agree w/ you on this .. it was the same w/ full house for me .. even though it was only 16 episodes compared to goong`s 24 .... i mean ... if bi just got over his stupid pride the series/drama could`ve just ended by episode 8 lol

goong .. on the otherhand .. has the right to be longer b/c it was the meaningful & twisted plot of yul & his mom trying to overthrow shin ... but yes .... i totally agree that some parts are just so insignificant ...

like that one part when shin`s nerdy friend w/ the glasses was directing in the park or something like that .. and he ran over to chae gyung`s friend [the newfound "swan"] and asks her to be in the movie or whatever ... shin`s 3 friends and chae gyung`s 3 friends HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO W/ THE PLOT ... why did they even film that scene ?! it`s just so ridiculous ...

sub plots or side stories add spice to the drama :)

it might hv little relevance to the whole story of goong but these are the little scenes that make the drama more light hearted at the end where shin & cg were fighting too much and cg was crying all the time and stupid yul was trying to brainwash cg...

a successful drama is not only made up of leading casts, supporting roles who play out the sub plots are equally important. i can't imagine a drama where the supporting casts only appeared whenever the leading cast is present too.. :phew: and doesn't get their own rightful volume of airtime.

Archived