[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

i didnt like the actors/actresses at first but then they all grew on me.

QUESTION:

can someone please tell me what happened in the last episode? i watched it, and due to crap subtitles (not soompi's) could not understand a thing. from the subtitles, i gather that Shin ended up giving up the throne and passing it over to his sister, who from the subtitles i thought was his younger sister (thanks to summaries i know she isnt now).

also, i could not understand why they had to get married again?

please help!!

Yup. Shin gave up the throne and passing it over to his older sister. And they got married again because the first time it's political married(arranged one) not a "real marriage" for both of them. So they decided to do it the second time and Shin personally proposed to her and they got married after that. I hope my explanation helps.

smallville3ever--> To dl Goong 1.5, check the first page they might still have the links there. If not you can PM me, I can let you know the cb links to DL.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest skybird

bdc5c0ccb5eec2a67oe.jpg

DX What episode was this in?

in episode 5, @ Shin's party (~41:54)

Also, I heard that Kim Jung Hoon was sick and couldn't attend the 1.5 Special? Is that true?

yes, it's true

dayu, Indosiar will air it next sunday, 16 July, 11.00 WIB. Only once a week :( .

I don't understand what they're thinking! Goong is a great drama! Why do they only air it once a week???!!!

RUGI!!!! Will they get high ratings if they put Goong in that time????

Maybe, coz this is a new series.

But I think it better replace princess lulu series.

Guest farmerdork

what is goong 2? i havent finished goong 1 but i want to know what goong 2 is about. can anyone tell me? thx

Guest lilchinita690

what is goong 2? i havent finished goong 1 but i want to know what goong 2 is about. can anyone tell me? thx

ya.. same here.. i wanna kno wat its bout.. n when is it comming out?? :wacko:

Guest forevergoong

ya.. same here.. i wanna kno wat its bout.. n when is it comming out?? :wacko:

I heard it comming out in late winter of this year or Feb 2007

hi...

uhm.. to those who want to buy DVDs of GOONg.. u can buy it a YESASIA.. it has a very high quality and it is origninal.. but some kind a expensive :)

me too ... i think all of us wnts them to be the cast in goong 2... im so excited!! :) is there any news? about it?... uhm..

huh? are we checkin the same site?

hmm i checked yesasia & they still doent have goong dvd boxset

but yeah i agree it'll be v expensive

but i got my dvd of goong as well from my local korean vid shop here in CA.

perfect quality & subs (not in a box set tho)

however, for those who lives in TX, they already have the bootleg version in a box

over at HK market

hm.. goong 2 will only be 6 eps? prolly not..

well im hoping its not

Guest joeknee

i havent kept up with this thread in a while, so do forgive me for being behind on the news, but i thought JJh and YEH already confirmed their involvement for GOONG 2?

if not, i think im going to go back to the hysterical panicked person i was waiting for their confirmations a couple months ago.

i havent kept up with this thread in a while, so do forgive me for being behind on the news, but i thought JJh and YEH already confirmed their involvement for GOONG 2?

if not, i think im going to go back to the hysterical panicked person i was waiting for their confirmations a couple months ago.

thats what i thought too..but then they said that casts for goong 2 still haven't been confirmed....

especially EUN HYE since i think she's currently filming another drama...

lets just keep our fingers crossed about this...

i really do hope they retain old cast...goong 2 would be totally different if they change casts! hehehe!

Guest 16candl3s

huh? are we checkin the same site?

hmm i checked yesasia & they still doent have goong dvd boxset

but yeah i agree it'll be v expensive

but i got my dvd of goong as well from my local korean vid shop here in CA.

perfect quality & subs (not in a box set tho)

however, for those who lives in TX, they already have the bootleg version in a box

over at HK market

hm.. goong 2 will only be 6 eps? prolly not..

well im hoping its not

hey gray dearie! so u got the DVD olreadi? hehehe i got mine too last weekend and its a good deal from the right Korean Vid! . :D thanks again for the recommendation!

btw heard b4 that YesAsia would prolly have it by Aug.. still want a box set though....can i just get the box itself?! hehehe

Guest spygurl72

GOong is da besttttt

i cant get enough of ji hoon and eun hye

i dun get y everyone in eun hye threat

think dat jong kook and eun hye is good chemistry

jong kook is like 8 years older dan her

pray for dem to come back for season2

here are sum pic i found sumwhere

dun no if post b4 if it is sorry

1150167745_gung7_gokorea2006_s.gifCGShin.jpg

1151077196_together_blue_17.jpg1143185944_Untitled_1.jpg

1151190731_B7B9B5E5C6C4BDBA6.jpgC0FAC0B8B1E22623549733BBEC6C0C7C7D5.jpg

17-1.jpgYEHJJHsharemp3.jpg

1151504716_C0B8B3D7B7CEBFEE.jpgC1A1C1A1.jpg

baby.jpg060629_B8F0B8F0B1D7B8B0C4OBDDFC0AF.jpg

credit as lable, Baidu, MizzLinhie , memomo08, Beb_Sux, wynter29, and more might forgot sum

Guest litoxshortaii

i dunno if anyone has mentioned this before but doesnt this drama kind of remind you of a mix between full house and my name is kim sam soon? well at least that's the impression im getting frm the first episode (yea im slow and js started watching this =P). the mom evn has the same ringtone as one of the ppl in mnikss.

GOong is da besttttt

i cant get enough of ji hoon and eun hye

i dun get y everyone in eun hye threat

think dat jong kook and eun hye is good chemistry

jong kook is like 8 years older dan her

pray for dem to come back for season2

I feel the same...but ermmm... b careful to say such things too...cos tomatoes could be flying your way...

anyways thanks for the pics...its been quite long since pics were constantly posted on the GOONG thread...everyone is just worried and anxious about GOONG2 which is also getting on my nerves....

Yeah YEH's thread has been on a fast track lately...over 200 pgs.....

GOONG RAAAWKS and still rocks...can't get enuff of it....oh BTW...read sista Cheli's fanfic Unspoken Feelings if u are a JJH and YEH shipper... :DUNSPOKEN FEELINGS by CHELI001

Yap ... ppl at her thread seems to like him better than

our JH ...

our Poor EH ... no wonder she doesn't want to choose between

them ...

afraid fans from both sides will have fight ...

so frightening ...

so stay here ... or JH thread ...

if i don't want tomato ...

Guest lilchinita690

I heard it comming out in late winter of this year or Feb 2007

WAT?!?!?! FEB 2007?!?! thats like a yr more of waiting!!:tears: i hope it comes out sooner...

Guest joeknee

i remember when you we were all really anxious and super scared the original cast wasnt going to come back for GOONG 2, and look at that, we're here again. i can understanf why YEH might not be able to commit due to filming for her other drama, but she HAS to. GOONG is what brought her so much more fame and popularity and i hope she comes back to the loyal fans who continue to support her long after GOONG finished. just look at this thread, its still going strong months after the end. and the same goes for JJH. HE HAS TO RETURN!!!! we are the craziest fans ive yet encountered and are completely loyal. i REALLY REALLY hope JJH confirms or i seriously cannot be held accountable for my actions in the future. lol :crazy: PLEASE LOOK AT THIST THREAD AND SEE HOW MUCH WE DESPERATELY WANT YOU [YEH and JJH...and everyone else in the original cast] TO COME BACK!!! :w00t: we're proof enough GOONG 2 will do well :D .

photo_255_1_1_no_125_4.jpgphoto_255_1_1_no_125_2.jpgphoto_255_1_1_no_154_2.jpg

remember these?

credit: MBC

Archived