[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest aq_aj

well sis we shuldnt sent ther protest b4 it's aired....I mean from the ad we oredi know its same with sum parts of Goong scenes...but we need more scene that look like Goong to make a protest..hmm Dont cha think?!?!?! hahaha

so what sctv response ???

Well I like Baim ( not like me to jjh tho hahaha ) but not his drama....he will be the new model for Gatsby tho...hahaha

hey culdnt open FI

LaBelle, we already read the synopsis! We wont be as mad as this if we dun have enough 'evidence' yet. Here's the link, u HAVE to read it:

:excl: http://www.sctv.co.id/view/114,14169,1,0,1152368119.html

:ph34r:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cannedfish

thx cannedfish.

but it says "Yes, it is in

Taiwanese Mandarin and has Chinese subtitles."

meaning, it's not in korean??

i tink dey mean e dual sound..dere will still b korean original for our preference..e dual part usually cums in Taiwanese Mandarin..

haiz..i hope dey will include Goong 1.5 in s well..is dere such a chance?? :sweatingbullets: difficult bahx..

Hi

I watched the repeated telecast of ShowBuzz Extra on Tuesday morning (Arirang Channel), they did mention Gung 2 and it has been confirmed it is in the production but when mentioning of the casts i could not catch it cos my son is making noise at that crucial moment (sigh). For those who has Arirang channel and happened to watch it, please advice.

Cheers,

the hosts said goong 2 is in production but none of the casts had been confirmed to be back and no confirmation if goong 2 is picking up the story from where it let off...

i hv cut out the clip and uploaded to my clubbox, if anyone is interested can download it here:

http://clubbox.co.kr/trebby

Actor Kim Jeong-hoon Named “Most Prince-like Korean Actor” in China [ 2006-07-07 ]

kim_l.jpg

Actor Kim Jeong-hoon was named the “most prince-like Korean actor” in China.

The Chinese portal site Sohu.com said Thursday that Kim won 30.41 percent, or 6,217 votes, on a recent poll asking “Who is the most prince-like actor among Korean stars?” and took the top spot on the poll.

The portal site said that the poll result is attributable to Kim’s soft and elegant image reminiscent of a prince in a fairytale.

The Korean drama “Palace” starring Kim was recently carried on Hong Kong’s Star TV and on the Internet.

Actor Lee Jun-ki of the movie “King and the Clown” won 30.25 percent and came in a close second, followed by Bae Yong-jun with 29.88 percent and Ju Ji-hun, another male lead of the drama “Palace,” with 7.72 percent.

Meanwhile, fans of Lee were disappointed at the poll result, since Lee had held the lead until Wednesday, one day before the end of the poll.

Kim’s fans posted messages online endorsing the poll result and debating with Lee’s fans.

Source : KBS

Thanks for uploading the news clip in your cb! I'm going to DL and watch the clip.

Congrats and good news for KJH then! He looks like a prince in Goong with his personality in that series. JJH and KJH both are really good as a prince.

Guest echoRy

Actor Kim Jeong-hoon Named “Most Prince-like Korean Actor” in China [ 2006-07-07 ]

that's fitting! KJH is very "prince-like". i miss seeing him...i hope he does a drama soon.

thanx for the news REBB

Guest melanie1430261693

My first time to post in this thread lol...I just finish watch this drama and just want to say that it's good drama. Also start to like Joo Ji Hoon ahahahaha

i hope our Ji Hoon oppa would be great on his upcoming movie!!! and also for unnie on her new drama!!!

still i hope they would not forget to clear their schedules so they could all be back for the GOONG 2!!!!!! i'm waiting day by day for any news for the cast confirmation!!!!

can't wait for GOONG 2....

Guest odyssey

hi alll...

i`ve just finished watching goong,, OMG i really love it =))

at first, i love Yul, but in the end i became really really love Shin too,, n now i decided to like both of them.. hehehe =))

btw, i have some question for you guyz...

the subtitle is totally .... ( i can`t explain it..)

the main question iss...

what happened???

i dont really get what is the ending,, when ChaeKyung went to macau, she wasn`t divorce right?

so why do they married again in church?

And,, Shin is still Prince right? why then ChaeKyung still go overseas??

thanksss.....

Guest bratinella0903

hi there! i dont know if u guys have seen/heard the mv of goong at you tube with the song of tell me where it hurts by mymp :) i think its cute :)

I'm one of an Indonesian forum member too...not F1 ^^ guess it, kay hehe...

hmmmmm.....what forum then???? hmmmmm....tell me tell me....never saw ur nick at indonesian forum....mmm is it nalgae forums???

Edit:

OMG ur nalgae member rite??? Eveline??? hahaha...tp yang mana yah lupaaaaaaaaa maaf yaaaaaa hehehe

LaBelle, we already read the synopsis! We wont be as mad as this if we dun have enough 'evidence' yet. Here's the link, u HAVE to read it:

:excl: http://www.sctv.co.id/view/114,14169,1,0,1152368119.html

:ph34r:

OWWWW u rite sis....it's sameeeeeeeeeee....OMG our PH sooooo not creative...me as an Indonesian feel so shame....

hi alll...

i`ve just finished watching goong,, OMG i really love it =))

at first, i love Yul, but in the end i became really really love Shin too,, n now i decided to like both of them.. hehehe =))

btw, i have some question for you guyz...

the subtitle is totally .... ( i can`t explain it..)

the main question iss...

what happened???

i dont really get what is the ending,, when ChaeKyung went to macau, she wasn`t divorce right?

so why do they married again in church?

And,, Shin is still Prince right? why then ChaeKyung still go overseas??

thanksss.....

In reply to your questions, in actual fact, ChaeKyung was pressured to be exiled. She and Shin did not divorce and were still man-and-wife. They 'married' again because the first time theirs was a politically-motivated marriage and not for love. Shin ceded his crown to his sister who became queen, so he is still a prince - tho' I dont think one should call him 'Crown Prince' anymore as rightfully, his sister's son (if any) should be Crown Prince.

Guest lavender*sshi

In reply to your questions, in actual fact, ChaeKyung was pressured to be exiled. She and Shin did not divorce and were still man-and-wife. They 'married' again because the first time theirs was a politically-motivated marriage and not for love. Shin ceded his crown to his sister who became queen, so he is still a prince - tho' I dont think one should call him 'Crown Prince' anymore as rightfully, his sister's son (if any) should be Crown Prince.

Whaaat?! Shin's sister became the Queen?! And who became the King? Does Shin and Chaegyung still royals right?!?

Hehe. I actually haven't finished this series. ^_^

Guest oktet

hmmmmm.....what forum then???? hmmmmm....tell me tell me....never saw ur nick at indonesian forum....mmm is it nalgae forums???

Edit:

OMG ur nalgae member rite??? Eveline??? hahaha...tp yang mana yah lupaaaaaaaaa maaf yaaaaaa hehehe

haha iya... halo Cit..

this Eve.. Hye sung's wife hahaha... hope you remeber me now ;)

Guest fe4rL3sS

Hihi..

Need some help...

Does anyone know where I can watch Goong online????

Thanks in advance....

Hi there,

I watched it on www.aznv.tv. You just need to register and it plays the whole episodes, not like youtube where the files are all separated into part1, part 2 etc and makes you confused.

http://www.sctv.co.id/view/114,14169,1,0,1152368119.html

That is like totally copying Goong!!!!!!! That's plagiarism! I wonder whether they actually asked for permission from the Goong producers to make it into Indo drama (I bet they didn't):angry:

Guest tomitofruit

Hi there,

I watched it on www.aznv.tv. You just need to register and it plays the whole episodes, not like youtube where the files are all separated into part1, part 2 etc and makes you confused.

excuse me, I tried that. and my wmp always comes up with error, am I supposed to download another version of wmp? or something else?

Guest fe4rL3sS

excuse me, I tried that. and my wmp always comes up with error, am I supposed to download another version of wmp? or something else?

Hm really? I downloaded Winamp 5.23, I think you can also use winamp 5.24. And also, it's best to watch during night time cos in the afternoon many people access the same dramas so sometimes it says 'maximum number of clients reached'.

Archived