[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest 16candl3s

not too sure when they'll release it either

but i went to my local korean vid shop here in OC, they have it with english subs! (if thats what u want)

the english subtitles were made by MBC AMERICA, i bet thats the same subs they used when they showed it on tv here

well anyway, the english subs were perfect!!

2 flaws though:

1> of course if u want to purchase it from that vid store its jst the dvds in plastic cases u r purchasing, not in a box like usual >>>dvd copied

2> and i have to verify this with the video shop, but when i rented a few eps to check if its ok, after ep 1 & ep 2, there was another show included FOR YOU (a variety show)..

its just for $30 for the whole set tho :)

its good enough to suffice craving for more goong

and then jst purchase the original one once its released..

Carpe diem!

Hi gray! thanks for your response! been visiting YesAsia almost everyday but still no news when we could pre-order the DVD. To be honest i would prefer to buy a bootleg copy coz it cost a fortune buying from YesAsia... since I'm half way on the other side of the world i have very little option where to get a copy w/ an ok subs...OC? meaning Orange County? if im right... can u tell me where to buy? i just live in Westminster..that aint too far... just PM me with the details. thanks! :D

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest angeljocelyn1

hey there. gentle reminder. pls read the rules and do not quote the entire picture. pls remove the IMG tags and leave only the link behind.

thank u

sorri i forgot! thnx for he reminder!

i just want to ask .. when did goong aired in korea? last october? thnx

kiss.jpg:)

Guest angeljocelyn1

i wonder has these been posted before ...

vote YEH for Goong 2 ....

YEH

owki! i will vote for her! i hope they will have the same cast!

i like JJH and YEH!

Guest jOeyx

hey i cant seems to find goong at d-addicts? any ideas what happeneD?

and youtube users who posted goong were suspended. omg. :crazy:

Guest chigurl

i just want to ask .. when did goong aired in korea? last october? thnx

goong aired this past january thru march

Guest moor

Hi all.....

I've subbed the goong special1.5 part1 in english...direct translation from the chinese subs. :P My chinese translation is weaker....any funny,confusing part pls forgive. Pls feel free to give me feedback so i can improve better.

I've later part of the english transcript from this thread - translated by fern. I'm not sure whether the goong special has any english sub... or any fan subbing team has sub it yet. If there is pls 'pm' me so i dont have to sub it. Cos i cannot find it on youtube...thus presumed it has not been subbed. (maybe its in cb not uploaded on youtube) :P

oh...btw i'm taking a risk to upload it on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at7wsnfBOxw

Guest lavenderbluf

i just finished watching it

and i have to say

GOONG IS SO BLARDY GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest lualm

hi moor, thanks for translating the first part of goong 1.5, fern has translated/ transcribed most of the important parts in this special. i am downloading your works nonetheless...

Guest moor

hi moor, thanks for translating the first part of goong 1.5, fern has translated/ transcribed most of the important parts in this special. i am downloading your works nonetheless...

Hi lualm,

I've most part of fern's transcript.....i think it should be in part2 n above. Thus will credit her when i'm using her transcript. So has the clip been hardsubbed. If so i will not proceed to hardsub it :):P

Guest lualm

Hi lualm,

I've most part of fern's transcript.....i think it should be in part2 n above. Thus will credit her when i'm using her transcript. So has the clip been hardsubbed. If so i will not proceed to hardsub it :):P

i havent seen a goong 1.5 clip with eng subbed...fern's just a transcript. i actually downloaded mine with korean language...thats why im very much interested with your hardsubbed clips. thank you so much again, i know this requires a lot of effort and time on your part. truly appreciate it.

OMG JJH....I MISS JJH SOOOO MUCH...IM GOIN NUTS HERE...JUST WAITING FOR THE CONFIRMATION

you're not alone labelle...there are a lot of nuts here already...waiting to be cracked...lol....miss our prince so bad that i keep on watching goong again and again.

Guest moor

i havent seen a goong 1.5 clip with eng subbed...fern's just a transcript. i actually downloaded mine with korean language...thats why im very much interested with your hardsubbed clips. thank you so much again, i know this recquires a lot of effort and time on your part. truly appreciate it.

:) welcome. yup it does takes abit of effort n time. But i enjoy subtitling work. :D It would be much easier n faster if it was translated n i just need to caption it. Next few part hope fern's transcript will come in handy n speed up the hardsub process.

Hope u guys dont mind cos translation is not my strength n some parts are quite techqi n difficult. Anyone pls feel free to provide me comment.

Cheers hope to post up the next few part asap.

Guest aq_aj

Hi all.....

I've subbed the goong special1.5 part1 in english...direct translation from the chinese subs. :P My chinese translation is weaker....any funny,confusing part pls forgive. Pls feel free to give me feedback so i can improve better.

I've later part of the english transcript from this thread - translated by fern. I'm not sure whether the goong special has any english sub... or any fan subbing team has sub it yet. If there is pls 'pm' me so i dont have to sub it. Cos i cannot find it on youtube...thus presumed it has not been subbed. (maybe its in cb not uploaded on youtube) :P

oh...btw i'm taking a risk to upload it on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at7wsnfBOxw

Hi moor, thanks so much for the subs! I haven't watched it yet...but I definitely will watch it, soon.

:lol:

Any other Indonesia Goongers here? Wave to you guys!

Guest ju_fishlove

Hi moor, thanks so much for the subs! I haven't watched it yet...but I definitely will watch it, soon.

hi i'm new comer.. and also indonesian Goongers.. :D

i can't hardly wait to see this drama in television, but it still "coming soon" :fury:

i've already see this drama but d subtitle is :sweatingbullets:

Guest yaoiraburu

hi there im indonesian too..^^

Goongers here are great!thx to u all..i've got all my Goongy things here.. :D

btw,they really have the best kiss..i love JJH very muchh!!!

Guest aq_aj

hi i'm new comer.. and also indonesian Goongers.. :D

i can't hardly wait to see this drama in television, but it still "coming soon" :fury:

i've already see this drama but d subtitle is :sweatingbullets:

Yaa...I know... "Coming Soon"... I wonder how "soon" it will be... You know Indosiar, lah... We can't really trus them :sweatingbullets: about that "soon" thing. But I'm sure eventually Indosiar will air it...

Waiting for the VCD to come out. Do you know if it has been released yet or not? :)

Archived