[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest glasslipper18

i just finished wayching goong. i loved it!! i have a weird question though...what was that thing CJ would do when she would almost touch her index finger to the guy's? what is that all about?

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mayetlovesjisung

Nope not confirmed. they haven confirmed it 100% YET.

but well.. we all hope and pray

Maybe we should pray harder. I want all of them back in G2!

Guest fe4rL3sS

Yoochunsgirl,

Is the format of the file avi? I watch dramas using VLC media player, which you can download from www.download.com, it works for almost all types of files. Hope that can help :)

so im guessin no one knows why i cant use the fast forward button??...AISH~~ looks like im stuck watching the WHOLE thing over again, oh well, least i get to see parts i missed

Some of the files you can't fast foward especially avi files. Not sure why. Sorry I couldn't figure it out either.

Hope someone can help you figure it out. But I usually use BS player fine.

Thanks for the article and the translation. Hope all the original casts come back.

The ending is confusing for me too. Not sure if she got pregnant or just stomache at the end. Not sure why Shin gave up his crown but maybe he just want to live with his wife(reasonable) and tired of being in the royal spot a lot(just my guess).

spygurl72--> Thanks for sharing the link for good morning special show.

Guest MiGkYo

uploaded to sendspace this time.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/w8w886

Name: Goong1.5ChinesesubPart3.rmvb

Size: 94MB

Description: Goong 1.5 Part3

backlog for the 1st and 2nd parts :)

oh gosh..... i am a bit too late eh?

can someone kindly reupload Part3+4??

the link has expired :tears:

danks in advanced :w00t:

Guest MiGkYo

guhh. i have a mac so i can't watch goong!!

does anyone have any links that work? oO'

hmmm... u can't download or u can't watch the files u downloaded??? :blink:

Guest MiGkYo

i can't download them! ><

oo it's becoz' u are on a mac... hmm...

mac doesn't support clubbox unfortuntely!

do u have Bittorrent or can you just download it from megaupload or YSI or other direct links?

did u try dat b4? :rolleyes:

btw.. what are you looking for?

u could PM me rather - we are spamming here~

mian he~ :phew:

Guest sh1nhwafan

i dont know if anyone agrees with me on this.. but i think YEH's acting isnt that goood:/ I mean sometimes when im watching goong, it feels like JJH (shin) and KJH (yul) r into their characters, then suddenly YEH (cg) just seems.. out of the mood... kinda ruins it.. i sometimes think KJH is out of character too but not as much as YEH.. JJH seems like the best actor out of the 3. not the best actor but more into his character than the rest? SJH (hyorin) isn't that bad at acting either.. perhaps cuz her characters dont need as muchhh emotions into her acting? :/ i dont know..

so there's still no confirmation on goong 2 cast....that's not good at all...

*wave wave* to indonesian Goongers,en cunto,cheli,ally,linhie,aYuko,aq_aj en others

Are you guys Indonesian Goongers then? That's cool. I'm Indonesian too. :D Happy to meet you all of you in here.

sh1nhwafan--> It's her first acting in drama series. She's pretty good for first timer. But I think I agree that Yul and Shin are more into their characters. Their characters required more emotions. But YEH is cute in acting her part.

Guest Junanni

mmm well, i think all three were pretty good at acting their parts, it's just that toward the last couple of episodes, i got more annoyed with YEH crying so much ahhahaa oh wait! i meant chae gyung! yeah...cause i was kind of just like impatient to see what was going to happen next and then BOOM "she's crying again?.....ok let me wait then" but even then, i loved all their parts. =)

Guest apple red

i dont know if anyone agrees with me on this.. but i think YEH's acting isnt that goood:/ I mean sometimes when im watching goong, it feels like JJH (shin) and KJH (yul) r into their characters, then suddenly YEH (cg) just seems.. out of the mood... kinda ruins it.. i sometimes think KJH is out of character too but not as much as YEH.. JJH seems like the best actor out of the 3. not the best actor but more into his character than the rest? SJH (hyorin) isn't that bad at acting either.. perhaps cuz her characters dont need as muchhh emotions into her acting? :/ i dont know..

well..i saw differently..

JJH was so awkward and statue act at the first 10 eps. He just seems better and better after the rest eps..

YEH looks into her character except some last eps.

But i found that because mostly the fans are woman so they always found negative in the actress than actor.

Guest MiGkYo

sh1nhwafan--> It's her first acting in drama series. She's pretty good for first timer. But I think I agree that Yul and Shin are more into their characters. Their characters required more emotions. But YEH is cute in acting her part.

yup! i agree w/ both of ya~ :D

i guess it's becoz' it's her first time, dat's why she was a bit nervous.

I think even JJH (Shin) was veri nervous while fiLmin too.. hehe... i think it was his 1st too~

I know YEH's character is supposed to be cute, funny, naive abit... and at the end, she changed her character...more serious, grown up... and even u could teLL by the way she dressed too.

I reaLLi think dat Shin and Yul did a great job thou... :phew:

becoz' their emotionaless face reaLLi sparked me.... no smiLin, veri serious...

and i am VERY impressed w/ YEH's Goong teacher... hahaa... :D

she is awesome! i watched the Goong 1.5 (first 2 parts... waiting my other parts), she danced so weLL too... hehe. what a transformation for her! ;)

I agree w/ some of you here...

the drama is a drag somehow, they could end a earlier...

i sorta skip some of the parts.. :vicx:

Awwwwwwwww =)

I just finished watching Goong like last night haha =P

Stuck my head against the computer for like 5 hours straight watching the last 5 eps O__O

Ahhhhhhhh T___T I thought the ending was SO BITTERSWEET at the end =(

Maybe since I wanted Chaegyung to end up with Yul <_< lmao! But ya....it was obvious she HAD to end up with Shin you know? ^^''

It was cute how he appeared at the end though....

I was PRAYING that it wouldn't leave the audience hanging and have them NOT meet agian T__T That would've been SO tragic =( But they did ^____^ So that's the happy part haha =P

I thought there really WAS no point to Yul's mom almost like suiciding -___-'' I couldn't have cared less if she died to be honest haha =P But maybe there's a reason they kept her alive. He's such a good guy =) Sigh** I thought he was SO HOT in the drama in some parts. With his orange hair ^____^ When he dyed it black, it got ugly :tongue2:

Anyways!! Since I'm not in the mood to look through almost 2000 pages of this thread X_X

From what I've read....there's going to be a Goong 2? BUT they might not be the same actors?!

I'm sorry...that's EXTREMELY beyond EXTREMELY stupid -___-'' to have DIFFERENT actors?! If they're going to CONTINUE the plot, they should at LEAST have the same MAIN characters O___O

I mean who WOULDN'T want to play their parts?! The actors would be extremely stupid not to want a part in Goong 2 since it's probably gonna make a lot of profit <_<

Any idea when it's coming out? ^^

Thanks guys! What a long post =P

--xoxo.

TM

Guest luvkorean

HI, please help me locate where i can download the transcript in english the sub for the goong 1.5. I know it's among the pages but since im working dont'have so much time in serching for it..Love JI hoon so much that's why iwant to watch the tv special. can somebody please email to me at mench0330@yahoo.com the full transcript.

Thanks so much...Rebby please help.!

Guest iheartjoojihoon

I agree w/ some of you here...

the drama is a drag somehow, they could end a earlier...

i sorta skip some of the parts.. :vicx:

hey all..first time posting in this thread! The topic about the ending caught my attention since it was on my mind ever since I finished the drama..which is a bit of a while ago...haha..I think that the drama could have ended a bit earlier too because it did get a bit annoying near the end. I think everything started getting too serious after the interview. The part where CG sitting to be forgiven by the king was the most annoying part for me..and she did cry a bit too much. I think I would have liked the end better if the same lighthearted and serious mood that they had at the beginning was maintained at the end. But I do like the drama so much that I do overlook the end..haha..I can only remember the funny parts..^__^

As for all of their acting skills, I think they all did a decent job. All of them played out their characters pretty well. Of course they all could work on their acting skills but they made their characters believable enough and I really can't imagine any other actors/actresses that could take on those roles.

Archived