[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Junanni

coolsmurf you're too awesome, seeing that makes me all giggly hahahahahaha more like excited cause i feel like watching goong all over again, but i have to return the discs to my friend T_____T ahhh hopefully they come out with the dvd version and with good subtitles ;D

hi hi Junanni..... you have no idea how crazy i am... another singapore weekly chinese magazine has also feature Joonki, Joo Ji Hoon, shin jung hoon and hyun bin... and i didn't buy it!!!!!!!!... its like triple happiness times two... i think i have had a heart attack twice

lol! i'd have a heart attack twice just for jjh. ;D

edit//

=0 first time i owned a page in the goong thread, yay =D

Guest chika_shia

Um, i have a question. How long is goong? I mean, i thought that it was 24 eps, but then i think i read someone's post and they said that there was 32? I'm confused...

Guest aq_aj

Anyone can translate / explain this news, please?? Bad news or good news?

윤은혜, '궁2'에도 출연시켜달라! '네티즌 요청!'

[리뷰스타] 2006년 06월 27일(화) 오후 06:06 가 가| 이메일| 프린트

네티즌들이 퓨전 사극 드라마 ‘궁2’에 윤은혜가 출연하길 바라고 있어 눈길을 끌고 있다.

국내 음악 포털 사이트 벅스가 지난 6월 17일~24일 8일간 네티즌을 대상으로 ‘궁2’에서 윤은혜를 보고 싶습니까?’라는 주제로 설문조사를 진행한 결과, 총 983명의 네티즌 중 875명 즉 89%가 ‘보고 싶다’고 답했다.

설문조사에 참여한 대부분의 네티즌은 “윤은혜가 없는 궁을 논하지 말라”, “발랄한 윤은혜를 다시 보고 싶다”며 윤은혜의 출연을 적극 요청, 윤은혜가 ‘궁2’의 시청률 행보에 영향을 미칠 수 있음을 보여주고 있다.

특히, “드라마 ‘궁’을 보고 난 후 비궁마마 역은 윤은혜가 아니면 소화하지 못했을 캐릭터라는 생각이 들었다”는 네티즌의 평가가 대다수. 또한 “윤은혜 상대역으로 주지훈 대신 김종국으로 해달라”는 이색 요청도 있었던 것.

현재 ‘궁2’의 출연진은 확정되지 않은 상태이며, 윤은혜 측은 ‘궁2’ 출연제의가 들어오면 언제든 수락할 것이라고 의견을 밝힌 바 있다. ‘궁’을 통해 연기자로 변신한 윤은혜는 오는 7월 24일 첫 방송을 타는 KBS2 새 월화드라마 ‘포도밭 그 사나이’로 안방을 찾아갈 예정이다.

사진 출처 : MBC

김은주 기자/master@reviewstar.net

Guest zanyde

not sure if anyone can help me, i've been downloading my eps from d-addicts, and one of the eps (ep 7) doesnt work...i really like them cos the quality of the video is gd...anyone else had the same prob?

I downloaded the episodes from http://clubbox.co.kr/creidesca. Or did the megaupload links at the first page of this Topic. Had a couple things running at once lol. I was crazy about downloading them all. But if you haven't used clubbox its a really confusing thing to get used to I think. You have to richard simmons your way through getting an account. Or at least i did since I had no clue what any of it said. lol. The only foriegn langauge I know is french! But if you decided to use clubbox you can always ask me for help ^_^!!! Ewww and i just thought of another way. You can use youtube.com and search for Goong, Princesshours just a combo of those titles and find the episodes if you dont feel like downloading them. But I guess it all depends how fast your internet runs. I hope I helped you a bit on your quest for the addicting Goong!

Guest junxnino

Hi,

i'm really new here so please pardon me if what i ask has already been posted... and hope someone will be so kind to reply.

i know there's a sequel to Goong... does anyone know whether the cast is from the first part, ie., the original cast? and any idea to the story? like Shin still together with his wife or something happen? if bad ending then i probably won't want to watch.

also, am confused by the ending...

there's a question whether the girl's pregnant (Shin's wife) but i thought she's left for Macau for quite a while? I can't remember if there is an episode where Shin had a chance to cause her pregnancy.

Also, did Shin give up his crown to his sister?

it seemed like there are a lot of details left out thus I can't link up the ending. guess they have part 2 in mind already when they were shooting this series.

I'd say that I didn't like Goong at first when i watched ep. 1. but JJH really grow into my heart. he's not the typical handsome guy but there is this charisma which capture audience's attention. I hope he'll come to Singapore. Ooh.... this is my No. 1 Kdrama. used to by RangRang18. Can't wait for the vcd/dvd. will definitely watch again :)

Hi,

i'm really new here so please pardon me if what i ask has already been posted... and hope someone will be so kind to reply.

i know there's a sequel to Goong... does anyone know whether the cast is from the first part, ie., the original cast? and any idea to the story? like Shin still together with his wife or something happen? if bad ending then i probably won't want to watch.

there's a question whether the girl's pregnant (Shin's wife) but i thought she's left for Macau for quite a while? I can't remember if there is an episode where Shin had a chance to cause her pregnancy.

it seemed like there are a lot of details left out thus I can't link up the ending. guess they have part 2 in mind already when they were shooting this series.

I'd say that I didn't like Goong at first when i watched ep. 1. but JJH really grow into my heart. he's not the typical handsome guy but there is this charisma which capture audience's attention. I hope he'll come to Singapore. Ooh.... this is my No. 1 Kdrama. used to by RangRang18. Can't wait for the vcd/dvd. will definitely watch again :)

many people being confused too as i'm!! i think, Shin's wife doesn't pregnant...it just shin's grandma imagination that want shin's wife to be pregnant!! maybe in Goong 2 will be explain further (surely, with the original cast in goong 1).

according to Shin's say in eps.24..he's gives up for the crown to his sister...

can someone translate about news of Goong 2 that posting by Aq_aj....???

Anyone can translate / explain this news, please?? Bad news or good news?

윤은혜, '궁2'에도 출연시켜달라! '네티즌 요청!'

[리뷰스타] 2006년 06월 27일(화) 오후 06:06 가 가| 이메일| 프린트

네티즌들이 퓨전 사극 드라마 ‘궁2’에 윤은혜가 출연하길 바라고 있어 눈길을 끌고 있다.

국내 음악 포털 사이트 벅스가 지난 6월 17일~24일 8일간 네티즌을 대상으로 ‘궁2’에서 윤은혜를 보고 싶습니까?’라는 주제로 설문조사를 진행한 결과, 총 983명의 네티즌 중 875명 즉 89%가 ‘보고 싶다’고 답했다.

설문조사에 참여한 대부분의 네티즌은 “윤은혜가 없는 궁을 논하지 말라”, “발랄한 윤은혜를 다시 보고 싶다”며 윤은혜의 출연을 적극 요청, 윤은혜가 ‘궁2’의 시청률 행보에 영향을 미칠 수 있음을 보여주고 있다.

특히, “드라마 ‘궁’을 보고 난 후 비궁마마 역은 윤은혜가 아니면 소화하지 못했을 캐릭터라는 생각이 들었다”는 네티즌의 평가가 대다수. 또한 “윤은혜 상대역으로 주지훈 대신 김종국으로 해달라”는 이색 요청도 있었던 것.

현재 ‘궁2’의 출연진은 확정되지 않은 상태이며, 윤은혜 측은 ‘궁2’ 출연제의가 들어오면 언제든 수락할 것이라고 의견을 밝힌 바 있다. ‘궁’을 통해 연기자로 변신한 윤은혜는 오는 7월 24일 첫 방송을 타는 KBS2 새 월화드라마 ‘포도밭 그 사나이’로 안방을 찾아갈 예정이다.

사진 출처 : MBC

김은주 기자/master@reviewstar.net

i'm not 100% sure but i think the article is saying the netizians demand/request YEh to act in Goong2 again.

Guest cunto

i'm not 100% sure but i think the article is saying the netizians demand/request YEh to act in Goong2 again.

Thanx liquidfir...But why only YEh is requested to act in Goong 2? :sweatingbullets: It won't be the same if any of the three main leads are not coming back...JJH/YEH/KJH plsssssssssssssss....

Guest YoochunsGirl

does anyone know why i cant use fast forward on BSPlayer? im watching the 1st episode of goong and it just froze! do i have to watch it all over again?!?!?!?! someone help me out here, pm me if you know

Guest fe4rL3sS

QUOTE(junxnino @ Jun 27 2006, 11:30 PM)

Hi,

I'd say that I didn't like Goong at first when i watched ep. 1. but JJH really grow into my heart. he's not the typical handsome guy but there is this charisma which capture audience's attention. I hope he'll come to Singapore. Ooh.... this is my No. 1 Kdrama. used to by RangRang18. Can't wait for the vcd/dvd. will definitely watch again

Hi junxnino,

Hmm I actually was confused by the ending too, but I watched Goong 1.5, and the host there asked YEH whether Chae Gyung was pregnant or not, and YEH said that she was not, she just had a stomachache or something like that. Well, I don't know whether it was true or YEH was just joking.

Guest YoochunsGirl

so im guessin no one knows why i cant use the fast forward button??...AISH~~ looks like im stuck watching the WHOLE thing over again, oh well, least i get to see parts i missed

Guest ripgal

i thought all the casts are gona return for the sequel? wasn't it confirmed already?

i hope YEH returns for the 2nd one cos she was really really good as CG..

i thought all the casts are gona return for the sequel? wasn't it confirmed already?

i hope YEH returns for the 2nd one cos she was really really good as CG..

Nope not confirmed. they haven confirmed it 100% YET.

but well.. we all hope and pray

Archived