[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

I'm reading about the empress online now. :(

After reading the titles and style...I'm a bit confused. The titles given in Goong are from during the Kingdom time or is it during the Empire? I recognized Pyeha (Empire) but a king is call Wang (Jeonha) during the Kingdom time. Isn't Shin's title Jeonha?

Apparently from Empire period. In Goong they use "Hwang" not "Wang". Shin's title was (Hwang) Taeja Jeonha.

ChaeGyung's was Hwang Taeja Bi. Pyeha is a callname for Emperor. Jeonha for Crown Prince. The rest uses Mama.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mizzlinhie

Dont cha think the Korean Fans need to STAND UP en speak out their protest to Goong production team soooooo....YEH&JJH can Comeback to Goong 2....

YEAH!! I agree with you sis LaBelle, Korean fans must do something. I would protest if there're no JJH or YEH in Goong 2!! I meant what's the point of watching without them? :fury:

Rite rite Sis linhie.....i mean they also want YEH&JJH to comeback on Goong 2....but if they keep on Silent en just waiting for the confirmation to come out....en what if the result turns BAD....neither JJH&YEH will comeback....they also gonna be sad rite?!?! if I were in Korea en can speak Korea...i already do sumthing...anything send the PD en MBC Letters/Protest/Anything....but that's only if u really Love Goong en want to c our SweetHeart Couple back...Rite Sistas!?!?!?

Guest heejin

Arghhhh... all these controversy of JJH and YEH being in Goong2 or not.

Now i'm really sad its all not confirmed yet :tears: It wouldn't be the same if the both of them were not in it, much less having just one person inside and a change of another? Read YEH's msg on her CY and she seems to be afraid these rumours would disappoint fans. better not think too much right now and just await confirmation patiently. If there's any petition for JJH or YEH to be in Goong2, I'll definately be in it !!!

AJA FIGHTING!

Guest jimah

hi every1!!

i had watched goong until epi. 4.

my God!!!

lurvv it damn much!!!!! :wub::wub:

i had read the manhwa until vol. 10 only [but not finished yet].

i totally lurv both drama & manhwa :wub:

Arghhhh... all these controversy of JJH and YEH being in Goong2 or not.

Now i'm really sad its all not confirmed yet :tears: It wouldn't be the same if the both of them were not in it, much less having just one person inside and a change of another? Read YEH's msg on her CY and she seems to be afraid these rumours would disappoint fans. better not think too much right now and just await confirmation patiently. If there's any petition for JJH or YEH to be in Goong2, I'll definately be in it !!!

AJA FIGHTING!

Hey nice sugestion heejin...why dun we make PETITION (we're from many countries)...sooo more ppl from aorund the world who filled the Petition..that'll be better...en it's not impossible the PD en MBC will read our Petition...rite?!?!?!

Guest heejin

LaBelle YEAH! that would be great! is it okay to act before the PD or MBC confirm the cast? hahahaha maybe this would tell them how much we can't wait for goong2 and the casts to be back. :lol:

Guest money_teresa

NO...they did not make anything in GOONG1....quite sure of it...cos...we din get to see it...so it can't be...but if u back track this thread (which is quite hard since we're into thousands already).....basically its just a cliffhanger to cushion the welcoming of GOONG2...which was very confirmed to happen (or so we thought) but very recently, was again unconfirmed of happening or not...but whatever it is...GOONG rawks and NO, no baby was made....btw she was suppose to be in Macau studying for quite long....and they're supposed to have not seen each other in a while...so quite impossible...Hope this helped..

i see~thnkz a lot..and help me too..hahah

not wandering anything~hahaha :lol:

ye~waiting for Goong2..hehe~it rawks hard!!!

er..ye....its thousand page..but i gone through quite a lot :blink::wacko:

haha~!!thnkz anyway ;)

Guest JULIARGHHH

Goong 2? No way!!!!!

I'm late on Goong, yes I know. I like to watch dramas when all the episodes are out and subtitles are completed. I hate waiting in anticipation for episodes each week, it'll kill me. -_-

And as for Goong 2, without the original Shin Goon's and Chae Kyung's casts, it wouldn't be Goong at all. And if all the casts are the same, (which I hope so... well, they can change Hyorin or better yet exclude her! :P) I want them to find Yul a perfect girl for him. It's unfair that he didn't get a happy ending! And Shin Goon's sister too. Get her a man! :D

What I love about Goong is that all the casts have great chemistry with each other. They don't restraint the natural physical attraction towards the other because they aren't afraid to show it. And it's a plus that they are all new actors!!! It's hard when you have alot of pressure from the media, especially when you started out from a different career.

I love the Chae Kyung's and Shin Goon's little pushes and pulls. The little stuff that people often don't look because it's so natural. For example, when they both came home from Chae Kyung's home visit, Chae Kyung slightly kicked Shin Goon's leg to make him say that he misses the servants in the palace. And stuff like that! It's so cute! :)

I MISS GOONG...

Guest tuttyfruit

i loved this drama. so fun and sad at the same time... cant wait till the second season if theres any. alfred is so cute and im considering getting one myself~

i love "Ice Pond".. this is my fave instrumental. so sad but i love it.... i tried to find it in both goong ost's but i couldnt until i came to this thread. how come the instrumental isnt part of the ost? this instrumental is beautiful~

Guest Ujin

i was reading through some backpages and there were some discussions on when did shin started liking for cg. well, there were hints from scenes epi2-5 but i guess the major hint was in episode 5, cg was confessing how she would feel if shin married hyorin instead of her and she thought that shin was listening to a cds in his player. but when excused himself and cg checked what music he was listening, she found that shin was just pretending not to hear every single word she said...

if shin doesnt care what cg feels or is saying, shin shouldn't pretend like that right?!?...

Guest ally2207

some magazine scans... by lea unnie! :D

from Asta TV- korea's top tv drama magazine, April ish.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b391/barbielle2/asta2.jpg

Chae Gyung1

Shin1

Shin2

Shin and CG

Chae Gyung2

Joo Ji Hoon-horoscope

Yul

Thanx for sharing these with us shin & lea! You are so wonderful!!! :D I hope you nevermind if i re-post this quote in Joo Ji Hoon thread! I promise,i will credit you! :)

Guest cupids

I know this is very random ><

BUT

Previously I saw before on someone posting about a book selling on yesasia which contains music scores of goong etc and I would like to ask if anyone bought the book!

If anyone bought the book, could he/she kindly scan the scores of perhaps love and stay? :(

THANKS SO MUCH IF ANYONE BOUGHT ITTTT!

Archived