[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

those who wanna catch goong trailer on ChU, i suggest catching it 2-5 mins before and after any korean drama...that's how i saw it accidentally during last Sat.

my brother was watching Singapore's CH U trailers before it starts it's programs for the day as he was having his lunch b/w 1 pm - 2 pm today , n he saw 2 Goong trailers during tht time ! ~ ;)

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Ujin

24d76c8813.jpg

oh my goodness! this scene just makes me go waaaaaaah :w00t::wub:

so intense and full of passion.... the kiss they've been longing to share. :wub:

Guest cutiepad

I juz finished Goong special. I can't help laughing away with those NGs.

JJH is really cute. Esp when he laughing away. This cheerful side of him cannot be seem in Goong.

I'm going to rewatch Goong again. Once the VCD release I'm going to get myself a copy to keep

WOW!!! they have the subs up already???

Noooo, after Dae Jung Geum (Jewel in the Palace), it'll be MNIKSS ( i think so) after that then channel U will air GOONG.

The New Paper said Goong will only be aired in October/September at Channel U.

TNP quoted the Ch U spokesman saying they will air goong LATEST BY OCT, so they might actually air it earlier.. if they continue to cut DJG episodes here & there :D

TNP quoted the Ch U spokesman saying they will air goong LATEST BY OCT, so they might actually air it earlier.. if they continue to cut DJG episodes here & there :D

Yes!! they should air Goong earlier.. maybe on another timeslot..

When my friend told me that Channel U is gonna show Goong, i was so excited!!!! :w00t: Though i watched it like 5-6 times already!

Channel U rox!

Guest heejin

i think DGJ is gg to end soon.. probably 20 plus more episodes (if my memory didnt fail me)

it'll be great if they air goong earlier!! YESSS!!! (everyone agrees... right?) :lol:

Guest leila

actually to be honest channel U airing or not dun really matter to me lol...... cos i will be getting the DVD and playing it 24 hrs a day.. LOL. but i do like the english subs from mediacorp. accurate and good grammar.

i think DGJ is gg to end soon.. probably 20 plus more episodes (if my memory didnt fail me)

it'll be great if they air goong earlier!! YESSS!!! (everyone agrees... right?) :lol:

ya it looks like Dae JangGeum is gonna end soon in Singapore ~ but i'm just wondering if maybe after DJG, they will put in a HongKong drama instead @ 10 pm timeslot 1st since they seem to alternate for tht timeslot ? ~ :unsure:

but anyways , i actually love the idea of Goong airing early here , if only they can do the same for every other drama also haha . but i'm easily contented wif tis already .

actually to be honest channel U airing or not dun really matter to me lol...... cos i will be getting the DVD and playing it 24 hrs a day.. LOL. but i do like the english subs from mediacorp. accurate and good grammar.

I will watch Goong on Channel U again... cos i wanna see their subtitles.. like what you said it's more accurate..

Must support Channel U! so they'll bring in more K-drama :D

Guest heejin

im waiting for the dvd with english subs!!! but it ain't out yet.

SIGHS <_< nowhere to be found in our sunny island. haha

Guest leila

omgggg i saw the saliva!!!! im really fainting already...

heejin and shaziee.. haha i guess i will still watch lar.. im soo crazy over goong. Maybe rewatch to understand some of the parts i couldnt make out with the chinese yycaf version. Hoping for the directors cut version eng subbed though! :D

Guest leila

just saw it! thanks rebby if its not too troublesome could u upload a copy to sendspace/yousendit?

Thanks a million.

Goong Trailers on Ch U (2 different versions)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2uHH7pxCUI

i dunno if there's any problem with their source video... it seems the color is quite dull compared to what we saw from GOONG episodes on the net...

ahh thx for tis , i haven't managed to catch it yet on Tv ~

can't wait to watch Goong on Tv , hehe for the 1st trailer , they still included the Mbc time ~ :P

Archived