[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest mizzlinhie

OMG I love their ps pictures!!! I wish they take more pics together so wer don't have to use photoshop to put them together :( :( Aniway that pic is soooo kuteee omg awwww look at YEH layin her head on JJH's shoulder aww so kute...

Anyway the second pic, which is real, is so kuteeee too :) They look so good together!

Thanks Rebby!! You brighted up my mid-night, I can sleep well now :D

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and since I don't understand korean (i'm still quite new to kdramas) I've to wait for the subs T_T

You can watch Goong at Youtube.com. You just have to search for the episodes.

Here's a link to the first with subs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y09kKsjjgvY

The episodes are broken down into about 7 parts because youtube has a 10-minute rule for each video.

Guest elvorith

Bri86 - what I meant is that I've to wait for the subs for Goong 2. I've watched all the eps of Goong 1 already :D but thanks for the help!

I've photoshop-ed loads of YEH+JJH banners, but mostly Shin+CG ones coz I always have a hard time finding decent pics of them, and I'm getting lazy sitting here fussing over a tiny banner lol

Guest limecrafted

wat can i say?!!

i love goong!!! i let myself delay watching the last 2 episodes because for me it drag until ep.22..

ep 23 and 24 really made me love MORE goong!! they're so sweet!! and when i got to finish the series, it made me think about that series for a week during my training at work... *sigh* i was day dreaming about them.... i want them to be a real couple too like you guys.... they're soooo sweet!!! i thought i will get bored with shin, but no, he's sooo sweet to CG... :blush: :blush:

can't wait for goong 2....

and well, i'd say, Yul's really cute too! but i wanted shin and CG to be the couple... maybe Yul can appear in another drama, him being the lead and giving him a cute partner tooo... :phew::sweatingbullets:

Guest mizzlinhie

For JJH & YEH shippers :lol: PSed pics by Korean fans

Pls. do not Hotlink. Thanks!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/shao/jjhyeh.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v467/shao/yehjjh.jpg

credits to Baidu and as labelled

OMG winny thank youuu :lol:

I love these PSed pics. I think the 1st one look more realistic than the 2nd one since the 2nd one YEH look so oranges :D Korean fans, you're sooo amazing!

btw limecrafted I been through the same thing, I guess every goongers been through the same thing lolz. After watching Goong I think about it all day all night, sometimes I even sleep with a big smile thinkin about how sweet CG and Shin was to each others :blush: I felt like a total weirdooo :blink: lolz

I dislike Shin at the beginning becuz he makes CG cried so many times and how he just stand there and let his friends make fun of our crown princess :fury: But as the story goes on...I begin to like Shin more and more, I totally fall in love with him when he confessed to CG, that scene makes me cry. You can see his character changes slowly throughout the drama, he was a guy who is very quiet and doesn't know how to express his feelings, but as he discovers how much he loves his wife, be then learned to express his feelings. I felt sad for him at the end when he was being accused for burning yul's mom palace, and how he must get through all these troubles. Without CG being near him and comforts him at the end, I don't know how he's going to get through all these. I'm glad they're together happily at the end! Shin is HOT, CG is kute. I love them :)

Guest gillie

omg..i loveee this drama! before..i didn't wanna watch it cuz i was obsessed with my girl...but then i totally got hooked onto this drama..itz soo good! it made me cry alot..i can't wait for season two....hopefully it'll be as good as the first one ^.^ i feel sorry for Yul..but he's abit TOO obsessive until the very end...but i still like him...JJH + YEH makes a very cute couple =D

Guest zanyde

Is there an English Softsub for Goong Special 1.5??? if not please some one make one I NEED IT!!! I LOVE GOONG!

Is there an English Softsub for Goong Special 1.5??? if not please some one make one I NEED IT!!! I LOVE GOONG!

erm actually u're not supposed to request for subs ~

but anyways , i believe the WithS2 subbing team is planning to sub Goong Special 1.5 later on ,

just haf to wait patiently ~ it will be released by them when it's ready ~ ;)

Guest mizzlinhie

R the production team for Goong 2 aleady start everything for the shooting???

coz i can't wait anylonger....UUUGGGHHHH!!!!

No i dont think so, til now there're still no news about it yet. But I think they'll be filming in August and air in Feb 07 :D

Guest jhing

pennyloo - love your new masterpiece! thanks for sharin!

those PSed pics of the royal couple are awesome! :D

Guest lavander

does anyone know if CG was sent to MACAU? was that the country she was sent? And what was the name of the chapel they got married in?

does anyone know if CG was sent to MACAU? was that the country she was sent? And what was the name of the chapel they got married in?

they went to macau to film the last part of the last episode~~

and yes she was send to macau.

and for the name of that chapel. maybe rebby can ans since she was out live reporter from macau at that time =D

Archived