[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest SmiLeeGirl

Hi Guys,

I remember reading somewhere (in soompi) that generally extras are not usually added into the US release of the DVD nor are they translated even if they are in demand. You guys referenced "Tom" - what I was reading was like an response to FAQ. Apparently the companies would like to keep the exclusive licences for those parts.

I hope they might begin to change their minds =)

Smi

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lazibratt

I think there's going to be a goong 2 b/c I saw in the JJH thread that he said during an interview that he was preparing for it and he hopes his manager gets him a role in the movie before they start goong 2 or something.. I think it would be a long time before goong 2 gets out. I really hope it's good.

So I just finished watching the first kissing scene.. yes I'm slow..and when they kissed.. I WAS SCREAMING LIKE CRAZY. I loved it =) I love them!

Guest luvkorean

I think there's going to be a goong 2 b/c I saw in the JJH thread that he said during an interview that he was preparing for it and he hopes his manager gets him a role in the movie before they start goong 2 or something.. I think it would be a long time before goong 2 gets out. I really hope it's good.

So I just finished watching the first kissing scene.. yes I'm slow..and when they kissed.. I WAS SCREAMING LIKE CRAZY. I loved it =) I love them!

HI im a pinay too...i've already finished wathcing goong... i really fell in love with shin...ji hoon the momment i saw him in episode 1. i knwo that if this will be shown over at ABS it will be a hit.. Just need to be in primetime.... cant' wait for goon2!!!

JI HOON DAZZLE ME AT THE MOMENT!!!!

Guest rainy_summer

Agree with you on the dubbing. Since its ABS, the dubbing should be good.

I hope its aired soon! :)

I am so glad that ABS got Goong because I dont have to convince my sister and who knows my mom as well too hard since they will only watch kdramas aired on ABS. They say that the way GMA dubs dramas suck. I have been telling my sister to watch Goong. If she wont be able to watch it coz of school I may have to send her copies of Goong when I get my copy. well either way I think I may have to send her anyway. :lol:

I doubt if they wont change the characters names. I dont think its really that bad as long as they dont change it to weird ones. I heard there have been a couple of weird names in the other dramas. :blink:

I didnt realize theres a lot of pinoys here! :lol::wub:

Guest klenk73

I am so glad that ABS got Goong because I dont have to convince my sister and who knows my mom as well too hard since they will only watch kdramas aired on ABS. They say that the way GMA dubs dramas suck. I have been telling my sister to watch Goong. If she wont be able to watch it coz of school I may have to send her copies of Goong when I get my copy. well either way I think I may have to send her anyway. :lol:

I doubt if they wont change the characters names. I dont think its really that bad as long as they dont change it to weird ones. I heard there have been a couple of weird names in the other dramas. :blink:

Hi. I'm a Filipino too.. Loved this series, watched it three times already except episodes 19-22, where I can feel the pain of Shin Goon :( every night before I sleep I watch my favorite episodes i.e. sweet and funny scenes of Chaegyung and Shin :)

Guest mizzlinhie

are the first 8 episodes suupose to be boring

No the first 8 episodes are not boring at all, actually they're FUNNY :P i enjoyed every single episodes. Just watch it and you'll see why there're many goongners like us who are too obsess with goong that every single one of us have watched at least 2 times of goong lolz :lol: Goong Rocks!! I had never been so addicted to a drama like this one. :sweatingbullets:

Guest evenstar7377

I am a pinoy too...i just wanna comment about the dubbing between the two stations (ABS & GMA)... I love kdramas regardless of TV stations aired.in fairness to GMA, I think KIm SAm Soon , Attic Cat was dubbed well, that was suited for Filipino humor..and they did a good job with Jewel in the Palace too considering it's a period drama. . . besides i heard both stations hires the same dubbers for kdramas...i think people who gives comments like that are identified or a loyalist to one tv station. ANyhow, Goong is one of my fave drama..and I can't wait for season 2...i am looking forward to more shin & CG sweet moments...

Guest alumni_adv7

Can anyone pm meah the links for PArrot's mp3...i believe it's Parrot... it's really sweet music... when they both thingking bout their moments...i think :)...

Guest rose7969

My 5th GOONG MV - Partner for Life

http://www.sendspace.com/file/ctp1ji

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjUG8rDHSj0

6th mv coming over the weekend :)

Rebby...What a nice piece you have created. I love it. Try to download for my Goong collection but sendspace not very nice to me since I'm using office PC, download limit exceeded. Try to download youtube also problem....

I hope somebody will reup the MV in YSI.

Please keep it coming Rebby...next MV

Guest rose7969

Can anyone pm meah the links for PArrot's mp3...i believe it's Parrot... it's really sweet music... when they both thingking bout their moments...i think :)...

Hi there...

Here is the links for Parrot's mp3 that I download. Hope it's working.

Parrot's mp3

Enjoy

Rebby...What a nice piece you have created. I love it. Try to download for my Goong collection but sendspace not very nice to me since I'm using office PC, download limit exceeded. Try to download youtube also problem....

here's a YSI link :)

http://download.yousendit.com/12C091014D60526A

Guest gebera

read from the Chinese forum that MBC will repeat Goong starting from May 16 at 11.10pm (Korean Time) every nite.

Please check it out. :P

Hey You guys.....you don't need to upload files on yousendit...sendspace...etc....if the video is broadcasted on youtube....u can download it to your hardisk using this video downloader 2.0.....I have talked about this before about few days ago in a previous post...

Use this website : CLICK ON THIS LINK!

You can download all the videos you want...anything broadcasted on YOUTUBE can be downloaded..

P/S : Just something i found out that i wanna tell somebody for the 2nd time....

read from the Chinese forum that MBC will repeat Goong starting from May 16 at 11.10pm (Korean Time) every nite.

Please check it out. :P

ANOTHER c2pid question....Do u guys like watch GOONG 'live'?? before this i mean...something like u watch it live on the MBC website and u have to register and etc..etc...right??

So which means...most of you are 1) Korean 2) not Korean but understand Korean....am i right??

or 3) When they air it 'live', it comes with subs??

Just curious...(i noticed that some of you guys watch it like 5am in the morn, so my guess is that you must not be Korean.....but my guess is ABK??(American born Koreans)

Guest mizzlinhie

Hey You guys.....you don't need to upload files on yousendit...sendspace...etc....if the video is broadcasted on youtube....u can download it to your hardisk using this video downloader 2.0.....I have talked about this before about few days ago in a previous post...

Use this website : CLICK ON THIS LINK!

You can download all the videos you want...anything broadcasted on YOUTUBE can be downloaded..

P/S : Just something i found out that i wanna tell somebody for the 2nd time....

ANOTHER c2pid question....Do u guys like watch GOONG 'live'?? before this i mean...something like u watch it live on the MBC website and u have to register and etc..etc...right??

So which means...most of you are 1) Korean 2) not Korean but understand Korean....am i right??

or 3) When they air it 'live', it comes with subs??

Just curious...(i noticed that some of you guys watch it like 5am in the morn, so my guess is that you must not be Korean.....but my guess is ABK??(American born Koreans)

thanks pennyloo but does this software only works for firefox and mozilla users?

Guest hsinyi069

大热韩剧《宫》将登陆中国(图)

2006-05-11 09:28:58 来源: 新京报(北京) 

韩剧《宫》将在内地播出 结局观众决定

另据《南方都市报》报道(记者蔡丽怡)昨日,华娱卫视再次宣布重金购得被美国誉为“代表韩剧未来”之作的《宫》的内地首播权。

据华娱透露,中国内地观众比韩国观众更加幸福,因为该台破天荒购入两个结局版本,一悲一喜,其中悲剧收场的版本甚至连韩国观众也无缘观看。电视台届时将根据观众和媒体读者的投票结果决定播出哪个结局版本——主人公们的孰喜孰悲,完全交由观众做主。如果观众反应强烈,甚至会考虑将两个版本都播出。同时,在结局时还会安排播出《宫》的制作特辑,让观众有机会欣赏到该剧的幕后花絮,更会独家披露续集的精彩看点。

credit koreanwind

In the news, it mentioned that there were originally two different version of ending, happy and sad.

Korean TV released the happy one.

However, the CHN television bought both, and will let the audience vote for which ending they want

or even more, they'll prob. consider playing both version (I wonder how)

They will also be showing Goong1.5 after the drama ends.

Lucky Chinese fans!

Though i do love the happy ending we watched before, I am cruious about the other version of story line!!

Guest mizzlinhie

OMG reallY??? the chinese fans should upload and sub the sad ending for us to see :D i'm CURIOUS alreadieeee!! I think I'll cry all day long if I see Chaegyung and Shin separated from each others at the end :(

Guest lavender*sshi

I am a pinoy too...i just wanna comment about the dubbing between the two stations (ABS & GMA)... I love kdramas regardless of TV stations aired.in fairness to GMA, I think KIm SAm Soon , Attic Cat was dubbed well, that was suited for Filipino humor..and they did a good job with Jewel in the Palace too considering it's a period drama. . . besides i heard both stations hires the same dubbers for kdramas...i think people who gives comments like that are identified or a loyalist to one tv station. ANyhow, Goong is one of my fave drama..and I can't wait for season 2...i am looking forward to more shin & CG sweet moments...

hello! im a pinoy too.. as far as i am concerned.. im also not into what station it'll air. but i take in consideration on how good is the dubbing coz i want to watch and understand d whole original story of it... i think ur right when u said both stations hire d same dubbers and its good.. its just up to the writer or the translator of each station on how they will translate the story from koeran into filipino. sometimes their changing some lines..

im waiting for Goong in ABS! ^_^

Archived