[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sunyuh

i really don't think that cg is pregnant....

as for season 2,

i think they should return to korea.

like open up with the big ceremonious comeback of the taeja couple.

cus they were kinda kicked out when they left, so since things have cleared up, they should come back and have like big welcome-back public appearence.

and they would start attending college.

cg would probably study designing, but have issues about following that dream and actually being a queen later.

and shin would probably study politics and international stuff--and he would also have all that drama about wanting to be a movie director...

as for yul, i think that he should not come in until later--after taeja publicly forgives.....

and just mainly about how the taeja couple "modernizing" korean monarchy.

maybe have cg design "fusion" dresses and be more open with the public... especially with the help of cg's friends, have a new public relations stuff....

haha. am i getting too boring?

of course there should be little fights and conflicts between the couple (because they're so cute)--though, this time, mostly about 2nd generation. now that the word about baby is out, and the grand-mama would probably be more anxious.

so kinda like from "my name is kim sam soon" where they try to have a baby but they can't...? and comedy/drama that unfolds fromthat?

oooh, i'm getting excited just thinking about it.

i want to write the script! how cool would that be!!

okay. i'm done dreaming now. bye bye.

Guest safinsgirl

so many good news!!! first of all thanks for subbing team for doing great job...without you guys we wont feel happiness while watching goong. second is thank God for the news that they are all coming back for season 2 esp JJH whew, he nearly gave everybody a heartattack for not confirming early but im happy that he is coming back!!! yehey!!!

on a side note I love reading all your possible storylines for season 2 and i must say that the pairing of yul and choi sanggong is not bad at all. I mean it could bring a lot of suprise inside the palace. he is the prince and she is the assistant of the princess whom yul loved so much in season 1 maybe it will be cute to see them spending time together having cute scenes and she is older is cool too...

one important thing is that I want the king to love his wife not yul's mom cause she is evil. Shin's mom is great and she deserves love from her husband. I want the king to realize what he lost for being such an idoit and beg for forgiveness... I would really love to see that...

and last and the most important thing is more cg and shin...more lovey dovey scenes and if they want to put in more hot kissing scenes I dont have a problem with cause man they are the best kisser couple that I've watched in kdrama seriously they are...

Guest maybelove

OMG!!! I'm soooo happy to hear that everyone will still be in Goong 2. Cheers!!! If they change the actors, there would be no meaning to watch Goong 2. Feb 2007 is sooo long to go. I can't wait to watch it.. I love KJH!!!! :wub: I hope that Yul doesnt turn evil or bad and still a nice guy :) I hope he found his true love. He's sooo hot. I hate to see him sad in the series coz it makes me sad and wanna cry. :tears:

Guest k3n4uri

Hmmmn... Let's just hope that the wedding happened a week after CG agreed to marry Shin! Wahaha! They could have done it on that day you know. Hahaha! But I don't think pregnancy symptoms can show a week after although CG could've gotten pregnant the day after she agreed to marry him.

But miracles do happen right?! :crazy:

Almost 10 more months to go! Let's all wait in vain! Hehehe!

I'm thinking that maybe CG acceptance of Shin's marriage proposal and the actual wedding were weeks or months apart. They needed time to prepare for the church wedding and also, a week will not be enough for pregnancy symptoms to show. I hope that TPTB clear this up in S2. Still the big question remains...when did they did it? :D

Thank you WITH S2 for the subtitles. I'm a goong fanatic partly because of your hard work! I hope to watch your work again next year! Kamsamhamida!!

Yey! YEH, JJH and KJH will be back for Season 2....that a great news for all of us Goongsters!!!

With Shin's sister being the Queen, Shin and CG are no longer the crown couple. I still hope that in S2 they will regain back that title. It would be interesting to see CG as the queen..she might be another Halmama in the making or someone way bette but she definitely will be a great queen.

Guest anyala

Excited excited excited...can't wait for the season 2...

cross finger that the 2nd will be much better than the 1st...

agreed that hopefully no one dies plss...just a very happy2 ending....much love and funny scenes from both of them....shin gun & CG

go go go season 2!!

btw can anyone tell me what;s the current status of Goong 1.5 subs??? kinda a new..so pls advice me the way....thanks in advance....

:blush:

yes!! happie happie!! ^^

finally there's some real good news came out!!

thanks for da news..

now i can wait patiently for goong 2 since our royal couple is on screen again *o* hee

this time... nyek nyek nyek *evil smile* they gotta hav MORE intimate scences... hoho

ps: thanks for da subs!! u guys all the best!! *hugz n kisses*

Guest yanzi84

I AM SO HAPPY THAT YUL IS BACK AGAIN IN GOONG 2...I WOULD LOVE TO SEE HIM GET A NICE GIRL, HE SO DESERVE IT...NO HARM CAN DONE FROM HAVING ANOTHER CUTIE ON THE SHOW...

THANK GOODNESS JJH DECIDE TO ACT IN GOONG 2, IF NOT THE ANTI CLUB WILL CERTAINLY COME ON STRONG AND GOONG MIGHT JUST BE THE START AND ENG OF HIS CAREER....

AZA AZA TO OUT BINGUNG MAMA AKA HWANG TAEJABI AND JEONHA AKA HWANG TAEJA...

Guest mizzlinhie

Excited excited excited...can't wait for the season 2...

cross finger that the 2nd will be much better than the 1st...

agreed that hopefully no one dies plss...just a very happy2 ending....much love and funny scenes from both of them....shin gun & CG

go go go season 2!!

btw can anyone tell me what;s the current status of Goong 1.5 subs??? kinda a new..so pls advice me the way....thanks in advance....

:blush:

I think they haven't update the Goong Special 1.5 sub yet. It's at 30% of translation...we'll have to wait a bit longer, i guess they're focusing on the other dramas instead :( Well at least we get to finish Goong first tho :lol: Hopefully we'll get to watch the Goong Special 1.5 soon, I'm so want to know what JJH and YEH say in that show lolz :blush: Thank WITH S2 sub team for subbing this for us :D

Guest cutiepad

is it just me, and my wishful thinking, but doesn't the guy who plays shin on the top right look a little like kjk? just with his eyes downcast and everything.... hmm.. i could just be compeletely out of my mind, which tends to happen..... kjk lovers out there, don't hate me! i'm not trying to say they look alike, but just in that picture they have a slight resemblence... :unsure:

sorry to dissapoint you... that guy is not kjk... have you seen the entire picture of both of them?... kjk is so muscular!!.. and shin has a really lean body..

Now the whole cast will stay for Goong II

It really makes me excited

Yaaay!!! Dun know if they still focus on our royal couple or Shin and CG'll just be in Goong II to satisfy us, Goong's fan?

Guest cutiepad

Now the whole cast will stay for Goong II

It really makes me excited

Yaaay!!! Dun know if they still focus on our royal couple or Shin and CG'll just be in Goong II to satisfy us, Goong's fan?

Really??? The whole cast will be in Goong 2???

if it's true...YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

I love shin gun and chaeyueng till death!!!.. they are so so so so so so so CUTE and LOVELY...

i just finished watching it... need to know on the night where both of them were locked.. did it really happen?

I think they haven't update the Goong Special 1.5 sub yet. It's at 30% of translation...we'll have to wait a bit longer, i guess they're focusing on the other dramas instead :( Well at least we get to finish Goong first tho :lol: Hopefully we'll get to watch the Goong Special 1.5 soon, I'm so want to know what JJH and YEH say in that show lolz :blush: Thank WITH S2 sub team for subbing this for us :D

haiz.. again pls do not ask for subs..

we are working on it as soon as possible.

we wanna finish goong asap as well. so pls. patience is the key word here.

for those who find waiting too boring. try puting epi 23 on repeat mode since the subs are out.

jeez.

Guest voodoo16

I'm very happy to kwoe the whole actor/actress return in Goong2

oh! it so amazing

I love Shin-gun & chaeyong

and if Horin end up with Yul ^_^it's great but I like Kun in,too

how happy!

Guest hnAcogN

So happy to hear that JJH, YEH and KJH will all be in Goong 2 :). This news brightens up my dull day, thank you guys so much for updating it :wub:

I'm also interested in an arranged marriage for Yul, may be a second CG? :D. I personally don't like Yul with Choi Sang Goon very much 'cause they don't look very compatible. A brand new character may bring new atmostphere to the drama then :). Also, how about an idea Choi Sang Goon with another man? Goong Ne Wan is too old for her, isn't he? :)

Anyway, whatever happens, I will always support and count down to watch Goong 2 :wub:

Archived