[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest echoRy

is there a season 2 of the manga version of goong? if there is, what happens in it??

nope there isn't, it'll be interesting next season because we won't have anything

to reference at all. it'll all be a surprise!

and i guess JJH can come out of his "time out" with me, back 2 Shin Land i go.

but i didn't really leave, i was merely sleeping...!

... and our poor Kang In will be all by himself, looking for Hyo Rin's replacement to fit in his "buggy" .. > <

aahhh LOL, u kill me audrey! and i'm finding him really cute now, he's good on

LoveLetter. I hope the 3 musketeers are back too & with the 3 swans as well.

Shenny babe <3 i giggle at work too! hehehe

(purrty photoshop)

nice6wi.jpg

imbc

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope there isn't, it'll be interesting next season because we won't have anything

to reference at all. it'll all be a surprise!

and i guess JJH can come out of his "time out" with me, back 2 Shin Land i go.

but i didn't really leave, i was merely sleeping...!

aahhh LOL, u kill me audrey! and i'm finding him really cute now, he's good on

LoveLetter. I hope the 3 musketeers are back too & with the 3 swans as well.

Shenny babe <3 i giggle at work too! hehehe

(purrty photoshop)

nice6wi.jpg

imbc

Sorry, i know that i had been posted before but where can i find the Goong 1.5, i want to download it.... HELP!

Sorry, i know that i had been posted before but where can i find the Goong 1.5, i want to download it.... HELP!

Found it.........

Guest mizzlinhie

I hope Goong 2 would be a little longer, cuz i heard it's only 6 episodes :( it's not enuf for us :( :( can't get enuf of Goong !!

I hope Goong 2 would be a little longer, cuz i heard it's only 6 episodes :( it's not enuf for us :( :( can't get enuf of Goong !!

Nothing has been confirmed yet for how many episodes there are for season 2, so where are you getting this information unless i missed something in the process?

Guest usyagitntn

I had a feeling that something big happened because we jumped quite some pages and and something big indeed happened!!! OMFG... YAY!!!! No more sleepless nights worrying that JJH is not back for Goong 2. Can't wait til we get more sweet scenes of Chae Gyung and Shin. and even KJH is back too, I thought that he couldn't have been able to make it due to his debut in Japan. Can't wait!!!! 4 more months til we get some pics of the filming of Goong 2 *excited*

As for the 6 eps for Goong 2 info I think it is written in the Goong review on the main page of soompi as I read it a few dyas ago, but as I know nothing is confirmed yet. And 6 eps is just too short to develop any kind of storyline...

Guest mizzlinhie

6 episodes are just not enough to cover everything :D so i think PD is going to make it longer :) Well at least I hope so .

Guest spygurl72

Nothing has been confirmed yet for how many episodes there are for season 2, so where are you getting this information unless i missed something in the process?

phgoong4iz.jpg

Pronounced: Gung

Starring: Yoon Eun Hye, Joo Ji Hoon, Kim Jung Hoon, Song Ji Hyo

Directed by: Hwang In Roe

Written by: In Eun-ah

Dates Airing: January 11, 2006 - Present

Time Airing: Wednesday and Thursday, 9.55 pm

Episodes: 24 episodes (Season 1), 6 episodes (Season 2)Genre: Comedy, Romance, Historical

i saw it on soompi first page>http://soompi.com/?q=node/105

Guest AznGrlz

I think the 6 episodes are just a temporary notice, they'll eventually extend it due to the pleading of fans and move of the storyline.

Okaaaay...about YEH, JJH, and KJH coming back...someone kill me now! I seriously can die in happiness now! All the waiting, the pleading, the praying, the wishing, the dying :definitely exaggerating :P :, and hoping! PPL our dreamz came true :w00t::w00t::w00t: now we can all breath a sign of relieve and together wait eagerly for our royal couple and the one and only cute Yul in season 2 along with everyone else :hopefully not mo-toot though: and the romantic/comedy scenes we've been dying for!!!

Ooooh! To wrap up my post, me and Jessie just came up with something that hopefully will help us kill time while waiting. Let's say, Shin wants Cg back in the palace and Cg agrees...how would she get back? Goongers care to chip in some wild/romantic/funny imaginations to spice up our Goong Thread? :phew: hehe

Guest echoRy

is it me or wasn't this cleared up already?

i was under the impression that 6 was referring to the possible storylines

they were cooking up for season 2, and not the number of episodes :blink:

sorry to ask this. too many pages to read through. i didn't see subtitles for the episode 1.5 special. is there subtitle for that special? thanks.

Guest AznGrlz

sorry to ask this. too many pages to read through. i didn't see subtitles for the episode 1.5 special. is there subtitle for that special? thanks.

Not yet, from what i know the subbing team will sub it after they're done with the drama. Now that the drama is done, we all just have to be patient and wait hehe :D

Thank you Subbers! Love you all!!

Guest mizzlinhie

i'm waiting for the goong special 1.5 too :D i want to see what yoon eun hye and joo ji hoon say :D i heard the host ask them whether if there's a chance they would date in real life lolz and they seem to be shy xD *dreaming again*

Guest jhing

OMG!! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee JJH, YEH and KJH are all coming back for Goong2!! Wow!! Great great news indeed! But I hope that 6 episode thingie is not true. I want at least 16. :lol:

Guest mayetlovesjisung

The news at korean time 18:20 said that the MBC director in charge of drama confirmed that YEH, JJH, KJH would attend the performance of goong2. here is the link to the news:

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v12526806.html

wow,is it true? can I believe it?

WAAAAAAAAAAAAH! What a totally great news to greet me today! I'm so sick now but I felt a little better after reading this news! JJH and YEH will spend time together again! Hahaha!

I'm so happy today!

CHEERS everyone! Hahaha!

Okay... so what's the storyline?! Hihihihi! Hope to get news leaks sooooooon!

So YEH, JJH, & KJH are comming back but what about the girl that played Hyorin? It'll be weird without her pale face in Goong Season 2. I highly doubt that there's gonna be 6 episodes for Goong Season 2. Sounds a bit unreasonable. Anyways, I'm glad that YEH, JJH, & KJH are confirmed for Season 2 (x. It's kinda interesting since we don't know the plot really much for Season 2 xD.

is it me or wasn't this cleared up already?

i was under the impression that 6 was referring to the possible storylines

they were cooking up for season 2, and not the number of episodes :blink:

yea gee, I think there was some misunderstanding earlier. 6 is referring to the possible storylines and NOT the number of episodes. (that is if my memory is not failing me).

On a side note, HIP HIP HURRAY (x3) for the return of lead cast for S2.

I get this feeling that Yul is going to be evil in S2. Just this feeling I have :blink:

Guest sweet_treats1812

i hope yul doesnt turn evil~ the way he left the palace with his mom was already very good...it would totally destroy the implication of the whole thing if he jst suddenly turned evil..and even if he was to turn evil, he'd need a very very strong provocation to do so..

i seriously believe that he realized how wrong he was in all that he did to pressure cg into breaking up with shin even though he also knows that he did it because he really truly loved her and jst wanted her to be with him..

I get this feeling that Yul is going to be evil in S2. Just this feeling I have :blink:

Yeah, Jul.. I was thinking about that too.. But they have to create some drastic tragedy prior to him being evil.. like the death of his mom or something... that will give him enough reason to take revenge for her sake. Especially since he won't have anyone else left in his life, he really got nothing to lose.. so he can go all the way in his evilness mwuahahahaha *maniacal laughter*.. But seriously I bet it's one of the possible scenario being considered. :huh:

Guest SmiLeeGirl

i hope yul doesnt turn evil~ the way he left the palace with his mom was already very good...it would totally destroy the implication of the whole thing if he jst suddenly turned evil..and even if he was to turn evil, he'd need a very very strong provocation to do so..

i seriously believe that he realized how wrong he was in all that he did to pressure cg into breaking up with shin even though he also knows that he did it because he really truly loved her and jst wanted her to be with him..

Hey all you Looney Goonies ;)

1) I guess all the spectulation + the veiled threats got all the actor's management to agree -- High Five for peer pressure ;)

2) I agree with sweet treats -- I don't think yul will turn evil. Even though his heart was broken he seemed to have come to terms with his mom and the fact that C was going to love S for 2.5 million more years -- I mean she WAS pretty clear about that.

3) I'm thinking that G2 might focus more on Yul and his arranged marrage. Wasn't that brought up in several issues that he better just get over C and tough it out with an arranged marrage too. If they find the right girl that could be interesting. Imagine two highspirted girls driving everyone nuts. Maybe the girl could work to win over yul -- so he gets some pay back. Hopefully the PD won't try to make a love quadrangle -- can't take that. They should go with with S and C working on managing a unversity + learning how to run a coutnry etc. I see some potential for some more cute faux pas with diplomats from other paces.

4) I hope the 3 swans + the 3 Muskateers come back too.

BTW

I know that you all have been talking about

EH and KJK on Xman -- yep they're totally cute but I love it when they throw Eric into the mix ;).

~ Smi

Guest AznGrlz

Hey everyone, earlier when i post up the question on how cg will get back, me and jess got the question after we talked with our friend, Tam Bao. She said on aim that to have Cg come back, she's got to be accepted once again by the ppl's hearts. To do that, she's guessing the pds will use the traditional break-to-the-heart method by having like a citizen/royal heart to heart convo. and one of cg's friends, maids, or someone would all of a sudden step up and say something like this http://www.sendspace.com/file/7ww90i both of us cried reading it, so we got her permission to share with everyone here.

My fav. is this part---- Every fairy tale would have the prince coming to save the poor princess from danger, but in their fairy tale…it’s the heart that saved them and each other. You may not accept her for who she is, you may not want her to be the princess, but fate has chosen her and she has chosen herself to stick with it. Nobody forced her in and no one forced her out, she fell for him and she stuck with her heart and they’ve been through so much. If what you need is a born royal princess that’s used to being rich, spoiled by pride and fame. I’m sorry, but a country can never be well developed if they don’t have those leaders that have been through hardships with their people, because only those people can understand what we want and what it really feels like to appreciate life’s true values. ---- do u think the pds will make it like this for Cg to come back?

Hey all you Looney Goonies ;)

3) I'm thinking that G2 might focus more on Yul and his arranged marrage. Wasn't that brought up in several issues that he better just get over C and tough it out with an arranged marrage too. If they find the right girl that could be interesting. Imagine two highspirted girls driving everyone nuts. Maybe the girl could work to win over yul -- so he gets some pay back. Hopefully the PD won't try to make a love quadrangle -- can't take that. They should go with with S and C working on managing a unversity + learning how to run a coutnry etc. I see some potential for some more cute faux pas with diplomats from other paces.

Omg! We got a genius in the house! This is sweet, I totally love your idea! Imagine another girl being promised to Yul...wow! Let see...what if she's frm the states? Um...about 16? open-minded, funny, has a heart of determination, a very smart girl, and damn beautiful! Unlike Cg, she stands up to her believe and stuff. Cg and her could become like best friends?

Archived