[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest mizzlinhie

lolz NO NO, i do not want to watch Shin's sister. I think the reason we want to watch Goong 2 is because of Shin and Chaegyung lolz. It doesn't matter if Shin's sister became a queen or not, this drama is not about her lolz. It's all about Chaegyung and Shin love story :)

No Chaegyung + No Shin = NO GOONG :D

Sorry, it's just my personal opinion. I also like the sister too, but I'm not goin to watch it if they're just going to focus on her and not our royal couple.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strawberrynkiwi

NEW WATCHER? lol... i stopped watching kdrama ever since Full House. but i read the plot of Goong and decided to try it out again. Surprisely, i loved it. (1st ep) i have been bias for the longest time saying kdramas are long and draggy... but so far the first episode isn't so bad... im excited...

i read a little bit of the manga and i thought Shin's hair would have been cooler in real life. like more messy. & the clothes. i thought it was going to be more baggy. not exactly what i imagine. but i guess i can get over that. as for the main girl (can't remember her name yet) she is cute. but grrr don't like her acting. but i will get over that too...

can't wait to finish downloading the rest... i can feel it already. im going to love the story ><

Guest sweet_treats1812

NEW WATCHER? lol... i stopped watching kdrama ever since Full House. but i read the plot of Goong and decided to try it out again. Surprisely, i loved it. (1st ep) i have been bias for the longest time saying kdramas are long and draggy... but so far the first episode isn't so bad... im excited...

i read a little bit of the manga and i thought Shin's hair would have been cooler in real life. like more messy. & the clothes. i thought it was going to be more baggy. not exactly what i imagine. but i guess i can get over that. as for the main girl (can't remember her name yet) she is cute. but grrr don't like her acting. but i will get over that too...

can't wait to finish downloading the rest... i can feel it already. im going to love the story ><

hi hi! i hope u do enjoy the rest of the story! :lol: the main girl's name is yoon eun hye~ and dont worry, before goong, i didnt know her either :sweatingbullets:

okies~ im watching episode 24 with subs right now but i JUST HAVE TO PAUSE IT FOR A WHILE!!! i need to make the fact that goong is almost over sink in...*sits still* :ph34r:

im gonna miss this drama..but hey, wat's the use of cd's? im gonna be rewatching this drama like mad when i finish with all this schoolwork! ha! :lol:

Guest spygurl72

to me i m 100% percent positive dat CG is really pregnant bcoz in the hiccup night she said do u think this gonna stop it to shin and imagine wat do they do??? to stop (just wat m thinking)

if u watch A love to kill u will no the part wen the girl main character (4got her name)hiccup wat did rain do to stop it ????

the biggest point is the bear look here

theimperialhouseholdep24endavi.jpg

theimperialhouseholdep24endavi.jpg

Guest sweet_treats1812

oh shtit!!! :tears: i cant believe i actually cried in this freakin episode!!!!!!! gaaaaaaaaaaaaah! it's all the stupid song's fault!!! waaaaaaaaaah!!! :tears: y does howl's "parrot" have to be so heartfelt?! hmph!

remember that scene in episode 24 when cg goes running to shin and he sweeps her up in that hug??? goodness!!! im going nuts!!!

Guest lazibratt

Where do you guys get the behind the scenes pictures? i went to mbc's website and couldn't find it. I went to imbc. com and it's all in korean. Anyway to make it english? Thanks!

I'm downloading ep12 now. It's taking forever!! I'm waiting in anticipation. In that extended script, they Shin seemed really horny haha. It's cute how they are lovey dovey now.

i just finished episodes 22. It was so dramatic-_- i wanna punch Yul in the face, sorry Yul lovers. I know that hes just doing this because he loves Chaegyong so much, but i dont think its love, i call it greed. greed indeed!

but it was great though...the feelings start to come out

Guest sweet_treats1812

ok~ i jst finished goong!!! *sobs* well..at least there's still the special to look forward to~

anyways~ i have a question..shin gave up the crown to his sister right? but can anyone pls give me their insights as to why he did that? coz i understand if he's still not ready to be king jst yet, but didnt he say in episode 23 (or was it 24 too? :unsure: ) that he wanted to be crown prince now coz of cg or smthing? so y all of a sudden give it up?

the way i see it~ if he gives up the crown to her sister and she becomes queen..if she gets married, the crown could transfer to her kids...so so...y did shin do wat he did? im jst kinda confused...any opinion on the matter is welcome :lol: thank u!

Guest jhing

I love this thread! It's so much fun readin some of the past posts. And I love the FBGI team. U guys rock. hahaha

My favourite episode? Just one? I have like 5 epis. But I can't say that I liked everything that was in those 5 episodes. Just the CG and Shin parts. Like in episode 7 where they had a stay over at CG's place. I loved all their scenes there most esp. the "bed scenes." And the bit where CG embraced Shin from behind is totally cute. I love Shin's reaction.

The last part in episode 13 where they are locked in a room together is a classic! I couldn't stop squealing and laughing while watching it. It was well acted too. YEH and JJH both have a knack for comedy. I love the part where Shin was trying so very hard to restrain himself and he was doing all this exercise just to not succumb to the temptation and CG looked so serious and oblivious and she just started copying Shin. That was a laugh trip indeed. It was also so sweet how CG fell asleep and she had her head on Shin's shoulder and Shin was doing all this counting? (the subs were bad so am not quite sure if he was counting but it looked like he was) and then Shin took CG's hand and he held it to his heart/chest. Sooo romantic of him. And of course, the kiss that followed after that.

And how about the very first part of episode 16. Loved it loved it loved it! I think the beach scene is one of the most romantic scenes ever filmed. Need I say more? hehe

And the part where they were sleeping and hugging each other (all thanks to Shin..hehe) was the sweetest scene. I loved how Shin took CG's hand and pulled her to him just so he could embrace her while she slept. I could really feel Shin's deep love for CG in that scene. It's like he just wanted to stay that way forever.

The episode where CG saw Shin butt naked is THE most hilarious scene ever. Full Stop. hahaha

And who could forget that kiss on episode 23. I'll stop right there coz it's getting hot in here. :lol:

The kiss they shared on the street with all those people looking on was WOW! I was like, "did they really do that in broad daylight with all those people milling around them?" So cool! I loved that kiss but a close up would have been so great. hehehe

Their wedding scene at the very end is definitely the best. What a way to end the first season.

Guest Yohan

1st post here. I tried to read up on pages 690-710, but didn't see the information there. What is the actress who plays Shin's sister's name?

Also, in the ending of ep. 10, there are family pictures; however, in the pictures Shin's sister is younger than shin (1hr, 0min, 22 sec). Yet she's supposed to be older than Shin.

And in the 1993 family picture (1:00:50) the old king disappears first. Shouldn't Yul's father disappear first ~1992 (since Yul and his mother were out of the country for 14 years)? Sorry if this has already been discussed.

i finished watchin ep.11 haha when I'm suppose to be doing hw :P but I tear up when CG went to school and she was ill and still have to keep up with that rumors of shin and hyorin and fainted also when Shin took care of her. really romantic and how Yul cares for her too. I cracked up when Shin told her to go bak in and she was dancing behind him hahaha :P

Guest s2.baboxx

To the subbing team:

Thanks so much for all your hard and dedicated work throughout the whole season! It was awesome of you guys to take the time out of your schedules to provide these subs for other individuals who do not understand korean! Thanks once again and I hope to see/hear from you all again during next season! :D

Guest mizzlinhie

The 3 last episodes was so sad :( I feel sorry for Chaegyung that she has to go oversea and left Shin when their relationship just got a better. :D The ending was fantastic, PD wants us to watch Goong 2, so I guess he made a open ending for us to think whether Chaegyung is pregnants or not. PD is very smart for making this move, because I'm very curious about what will happens, and will Chaegyung really be pegnant?? ahhhh Goong 2....10 more months :( :(

Guest safinsgirl

hi to all...anyone can help find the person who is in charge of uploading goong episodes in youtube so I can invite her. I've read pages way back that they made their account private so you must invite the person before you can watch goong. Youtube is the only place that I can watch the series because I cant download it in d-addicts. Im not good at dowloading so Im just happy watching it at youtube. Is it ok if I invite her? How can i invite her? Pls do help me.

Btw sorry if this topic is not in the right place I just dont know wer to post. Kamsamida!!!

Guest precious04

i didnt know what Shin meant when he said

"The person who stole my heart is not me,

but know clearly that it's you."

00:13:50,114 --> 00:13:58,205 in episode 21 when he was saying everything that he said in the interview was true.

so could someone please tell me what he meant

:) thanks very much :D

One of My favorite minor moment

1144922123784qq.jpg

in ep 3, when shin want to see what's CG doing, yul told him to bring some chocolate & sweets because all girls love that.. and unexpectedly he bring that.. then silently gazing at her.. the way shin looked at CG looks like "ooh she will be my hwangtejabi, how cute she is" hehe...

when CG realise someone's watching her.. she said 'I thought nobody can come here' and shin reply 'I'm not nobody' (something like that line...).. the tag 'i'm not nobody' looks like he said 'you're mine' hahahahaha

i always thought that at this scene LOVE is on the air.. just shin denial his own feeling by saying "this is from your cousin in law"

Guest cheli001

ok~ i jst finished goong!!! *sobs* well..at least there's still the special to look forward to~

anyways~ i have a question..shin gave up the crown to his sister right? but can anyone pls give me their insights as to why he did that? coz i understand if he's still not ready to be king jst yet, but didnt he say in episode 23 (or was it 24 too? :unsure: ) that he wanted to be crown prince now coz of cg or smthing? so y all of a sudden give it up?

the way i see it~ if he gives up the crown to her sister and she becomes queen..if she gets married, the crown could transfer to her kids...so so...y did shin do wat he did? im jst kinda confused...any opinion on the matter is welcome :lol: thank u!

maybe passing the crown to her sister is a temporary thing, coz in ep.24 when pyeha was giving the throne to shin he said "Before my heart decides, I have one thing to say..." We're missing some parts there right? maybe he made a deal with his parents???? I believe that Shin realized what is most important thing/person in his life and that is CG and in order to be with her, he is giving up or passing the throne to his sister.

Omg I just finished Goong & I felt that it was soo worth the wait for everything! I'm soo glad that I got addicted to this series! xD I was very sad when it ended D= no more CG & Shin to look forward to every week >.<

@safinsgirl

You can try to watch Goong w/ Direct Download at Silent Regrets under the K-drama section.

Guest kimmiegal

Hi guys,

This series is great! Its made me obessed and insane but since I have no idea how to download anything and my bro is waiting for hardsubs for the last 3 eps, I've just been reading the threads and I have to say that its sounds like a great ending!

But can you guys elaborate more on the kissing scene and going to Macau again?? Did they get a divorce and then remarry in Macau?

Archived