[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

You know... The D-Addicts site does have subtitles past Ep 14.. they are up to episode 21.

As a result of lazyness I download the LQ versions (megauplaod links) and their subs are for HQ versions of it. So... I fixed them.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1LW28F9U

D-Addicts 11-21 subs Resynced for LQ. My previous post had the 1-10 resynced for LQ as well.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1LW28F9U <-1-10 resynced for Low Quality. Bit of D-Addicts bit of the LQ ones. Good if you don't want to clcik megaupload 10 times.

Eh Mirror for 1-10 http://rapidshare.de/files/18359043/Goong_1_to_10.zip.html Think someone had problems... works for me but eh whatever small file to upload ^_^

In my theme of bundling sets of files together, I stuck the 22-24 subs (only need slight tweaking) together in a ZIP file. These are for the LOW QUALITY ~170mb releases... usually hosted on Megaupload.

Goong 1-24 subs, simply resynced to make it work better on the low quality releases

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R9MMK14Q ~450kb.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lychee

yeah subs are out !!! and all last 3 !!!!!!!

sa captive this drama

had to stop watching it because of subs so now could watch again !!!!! lol

thx to sub team whether here or in d-addicts

Guest jhing

OMG! Can I just squeal! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Holy Macaroni! I just saw that kiss from epi 23 in slow motion! Thanks chigurl for uploading it on youtube. Maaaan, when I saw that kiss on my tv screen I couldn't breathe but when I view the one chigurl uploaded plus the song OMG I lost all consciousness! hahahaha Way toooo hot!

Guest missy

thank you subbers for all your hard work & time! :) you've really done an excellent job with the series! sure made my day *skips off to go watch*

Guest much_love_87

thanks so much for uploading sub eps 22-24... too bad i have exams on thursday so i've to wait till thursday night.... haiz...

Guest helenou

To the subbing team i would say : THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!!!!!!!!!

you have done an amazing work and take a lot of your time to make us (crazy fans of goong \o^^o/ ) happy ! :D

THANK U AGAIN !!!!!!!! :w00t:

Previous Discussion Questions

01. Favorite episode? Why? (mangoicy - 04/01/2006)

02. Favorite minor moment? (Pikachu/Angeline/bitterkoekjes - 04/09/2006)

Links to previous Discussion questions. Feel free to answer them if you haven't already, or if you'd like to add to your previous reply. We (as in members who'd like to) will try to post a new one in some sort of consistent manner in the future.

I've answered my own question (#1) like a few hundreds page back :P But i can't remember if I have answered the fave-minor-scene question :unsure: So anyways,

My favorite minor moment (Just one of a few.. I'll post others when they came back to mind later):

Episode 24, when CG and Shin sit on the bench in front of their quarters. Shin told her that she outshined everyone else he had met before. I love how he thinks so highly of her now. Not only he gives her his love, but also the respect she deserves. To think that she was a nobody before he married her, and now the prince is on his knees and considers himself unworthy of her. He said this not as a proud crown prince, but as a man who desperately falls in love with his wife.. ain't that sweet, u guys? I was teary when I watched this particular scene last night *for the millionth time* :tears:

KEEP THE QUESTIONS ROLLING! FIRE AWAY WITH YOUR ANSWERS! :D

Guest gloryjc

yeah i was a little confused too! when did they have time to get it on? i sort of hoped that maybe at the end of the hiccuping scene, they continued what they almost started... but then you'd think that while CG is 'on holiday' she would have found out she was pregnant before shin got there?

This is my observation (I may be wrong)

If you looked at the last scene of the final espisode, Sang Goong was making

some eye expression like " have you told him" and Shin was looking at her before

turning to look at CG.

In the BTS TV Interview of Ep 22, CG made a remark " one month"

and Shin said " something about punishment" this seem to reference

the CG "reflection" trip to Macau

I think she and Sang Goong already knew about it but have

not informed the palace due to the turmoil.

Hence, I believe her stay was around a couple of months

since the stomach will show by the fourth month...

As to when they did "it". the FGBI team has made some very good analysis.

I believe the hiccup scene is one of them.

gloryjc, very well-done observation.. kekekeke.. I never thought that Choi Sang Goong would be somewhat involved.. but it totally makes sense.. since she was the one who stayed by CG all the time, she would've known if CG is indeed pregnant.

And a little correction, the "conception" investigation is Azngrls aka Angelina's team's case > <

As for FBGI, we lean towards real-life/BTS observations/investigations.. :blush: which right now is in turmoil since JJH releasing the "not-my-style" statement and 2 others followed. :wacko: But yeah, we're not losing hope on JJH&YEH and will report as soon as we find anything interesting *hopefully soon* <_<

Guest Pikachu

I've answered my own question (#1) like a few hundreds page back :P But i can't remember if I have answered the fave-minor-scene question :unsure: So anyways,

My favorite minor moment (Just one of a few.. I'll post others when they came back to mind later):

Episode 24, when CG and Shin sit on the bench in front of their quarters. Shin told her that she outshined everyone else he had met before. I love how he thinks so highly of her now. Not only he gives her his love, but also the respect she deserves. To think that she was a nobody before he married her, and now the prince is on his knees and considers himself unworthy of her. He said this not as a proud crown prince, but as a man who desperately falls in love with his wife.. ain't that sweet, u guys? I was teary when I watched this particular scene last night *for the millionth time* :tears:

KEEP THE QUESTIONS ROLLING! FIRE AWAY WITH YOUR ANSWERS! :D

/me weeps. That scene was just beautiful.. both in script and presentation.. and acting. T__T You can just see Shin and CG's eyes glistening with tears, yet they still force themselves to smile. T____T

and gloryjc~ nice observations and interpretations. :D

Guest donilpark

Don't we already know that it was just a joke?

It's already been said by everyone...

Well, I guess no harm fantasizing...

Actually, YEH said, half-jokingly, that the pregnancy symptom was a joke, during Goong 1.5. So we don't know if she really meant it or not. As far as I know, the scriptwriters haven't even decided on the final script.. so I guess the possibility is still out there :P.

EDIT: Pikapeach, go study for your final!! *shoo shoo!* > <

Guest Pikachu

*pat pats donil* XD Yeah no harm in fantasizing, though I wouldn't want a pregnant CG in the beginning of season 2 because... it just seems off. XDDD Maybe towards the middle (till the end) of the series and they can show us in great detail the events leading up to pregnancy.

but yeah, as donil said, I thik YEH mentioned that CG was having (what was it called forgot...) ate something bad? or ate too much? XD indigestion? /me can't remember the right owrd. x_x

sorry if im kinda late here..:( but IM SOOO EXCITED TO FINISH GOONG! yay yay! im dancing and screaming inside my house...outside too:D although:( its too sad that i can only watch eppy 23, because ive made a promise watching it wit my coz:(so many suspense!

Guest keiko126

i've only just started watching the drama and already im kinda addicted....i love CG, she's so crazy yet in a cute way...lol.....and im pretty excited about goong 2...hope everyone from the original comes back on it tho...THX for the links on teh first page

Guest mizzlinhie

thx liquidfir for the MV, its so kute :) they seem to be close together too :) I'm glad.

Anyway gloryjc, i like how you observed the whole situation about her pregnancy too. I was very confused about the ending when she start to votmits. I was also thinking that she's pregnant too, but then i was like what? how can it be when they didn't even do anything lolz. After reading your observation, I feel a bit better :) Well I hope your observation is true :D But I'm curious that when they "did it" anyway ?? the hiccup scene?? lolz

Guest rainy_summer

hi guys!

i'm new here!

i want to know where can i buy the manhwa version of goong (w/ english translation)...i'm very much interested in reading the manhwa of this series after watching the tv version of it.

neither e-bay nor yesasia is selling it.

thanx a lot! :)

I think someone mentioned it a few pages back. :( Sorry I forgot who it was. Vol 1 & 2 of the manhwa is already on pre-order at Amazon.com. It will be released in May I believe. I, for one cant wait for the manhwa and for the dvd as well.

Thank you SUBBING TEAM!! That was some dedication you have put into subbing Goong and we are very thankful. 3 episodes in one day! Life is good. :D:)

mangoicy awwww :wub: to your fave minor scene. That is one of the reasons why I LOVE Goong. The lines hit you straight to the heart. No cheesy lines just raw, genuine emotions. I think thats the reason why I am still obsessed with it even though it has ended.

I have so many fave scenes its hard to pick just one but the line, well one of them that I really love was the convo before THE kiss. :lol: when CG told Shin that she loves him for him and wants to stay by his side. You can see the shock and the disbelief in his face and yet he was more concerned that asking her to do so means that he might "break her wings". wow so profound! and so selfless.

Guest lilxtwinkies

haha yeah i was so confused after the end of goong when they thought she was pregnant...i was like WHAT?? i dont' remember them ever doing it or any hint of it...but in the ending credits of the episode...they showed a picture of chaegyung, shin, and a baby...so i was like ???

Guest echoRy

Angeline: Kabayan right? Soweeee dear :( (I kinda miss your PMs hihihihi but I hope I won't be receiving some int he coming days :))

:rolleyes: i won't pm and yell at u or anything kababayan!

liquidfir is right though, i personalized my thank u's

and u copied, not qouted :vicx: but thanx to my bear,

i'm allright now.

okay lang, pinatawad na kita charing charing :excl:

thanx PandaBear <3 for the vid, it's very sweet!

FAVE MINOR PART (one of my faves):

the hand holding, i think donil mentioned this when it happened...

i love how Shin goon held out for her hand here, instead of just

grabbing it. i was looking for new pics, saw this and remembered.

& even though everything sourrounding it was so :unsure: , this was nice to see.

minorpart6pl.jpg

imbc

hehehe, 2 funny!

ahahaha0wu.jpg

imbc

Guest shooting_starz

:w00t: i just FINISH this drama!!!!!!! gosh i LOVE IT I LOVE it I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ughhhhhhhhhhh gosh!!! it was tooooooooo cute and sweet!! everything how everyone end it nicely with no harm or hard feelings toward each other...i like it when dramas are like this instead of someone hating someone else...

if there really is a goong 2...i think they should focus on the SISTER!! esp now that she is queen or crown!!! awww....i mean i think SC and C there story is finish...i mean its hard to follow up with a 2 you.... i like their the way it is.... i mean include them in the second one but the main focus should be the sister and her love story!!1 heheheh LOL :rolleyes:

anyhow... 2 thumbs up on this drama!!

Archived