[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest tomitofruit

I know that this may sound pathetic but I am rewatching it again because our cable not working, I was planning to rewatch IJUKSA but the Goong cds was in my study so I end up sitting through the 1st 12 epi again. Man, I need serious help. I wonder if I could bump into another series that I would love as much as I love this drama. I thought that after Meteor garden, my obsession with dramas were over. This series is like wine, it gets better with age. Everytime I repeat watching it, I discover new things to love about the characters and understand each of them more.

I hope season 2 will be as good and I'm not obsessing anymore if JJH will come back or not (though I'm still hoping he will), I just want the PD to come up with something as good or even better than the 1st one. 2007 cannot come sooner.

I totally understand. the funny thing is I was rewatching meteor garden a while back and now I don't like it as much as I did before. I hope that goong won't be like that, and that goong 2 won't be a total failure like meteor garden2... cringe

although I have to say. they did a really good job casting the characters for goong. The characterization was totally different from the manhwa, but it fit in perfectly. That's why, if they change any of the casting for goong 2, even if its just choi sang gong, I don't think it'll be the same and I probably won't watch it simply because I don't want to ruin the atmosphere of goong 1.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I totally understand. the funny thing is I was rewatching meteor garden a while back and now I don't like it as much as I did before. I hope that goong won't be like that, and that goong 2 won't be a total failure like meteor garden2... cringe

although I have to say. they did a really good job casting the characters for goong. The characterization was totally different from the manhwa, but it fit in perfectly. That's why, if they change any of the casting for goong 2, even if its just choi sang gong, I don't think it'll be the same and I probably won't watch it simply because I don't want to ruin the atmosphere of goong 1.

we may feel that the castings were great and everyhting is perfect~but when the director casted yeh and jjh as leads, there was aLOT of arguments bout that.. sayin they are new, etc..

at that time goong was and STILL is the hottest manhwa around. so the manhwa fans includin myself, were yelling at the top of our voices to change the cast!!! i was thinking, this manhwa is too gd to be ruin. but later..

when i think and read more about the production, i realized that this is one HUGE production and mbc wouldnt let it be ruin so yeah.. lOlx.. i accepted it.. and.. wow.. they really surprise me!! i mean.. we cannot argue how hot the 2 guys are right? duh.. not to mention all the side kicks look damm hot as well..

and YEH! i mean i know her since her babyvox time but i didnt know she can make me cry so damm hard.

anywayz i agree with u.. Feb of 2007 juz couldnt come any sooner. PLS come NOW!

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if this has been posted. There are over a thousand pages so I wasn't able to go through them all to check. I really like the sad violin waltz rendition that is often played at "important" moments in the drama that was not on either of the OSTs. I am not sure when it was first played, but I know it was played when Yul was speaking at the beginning of Episode 22. It is also played in the background in OST II when our goong princess is speaking on track 13 or when goong prince shin is speaking on track 10. I do believe it's a slow violin rendition of the Vienesse (spelling?) waltz. That's my absolute favourite song of the drama but I can't seem to find it.

Please point me in the right direction if you know where I can get a hold of it, or perhaps post it if you have it.

Thank you so much in advance.

im also looking for that song..its my favoriteee one too =) does nebody have it?

Guest aznbabygurl

I got the song that you memtioned...

the song name is "ICE POND".. It's completely wonderful.

e-mail me and I will send to you...

meiling3@truemail.co.th

I'm JINNIE, from Bangkok, Thailand...^^

okay.

if it doesn't bother u can u uplad it for us?

Guest mizzlinhie

People thought that Hyorin would fir the Princess role more because she seems to be more mature than Chaegyung. Chaegyung is just as silly as her friends are lolz, they're so funnie, i love them :) But they were suprised of how Chaegyung can quitly addapted to the new place. Haha and she really brighten up that boring place :D So i think that Chaegyung fit this crown more, she brings a changed to the place and Shin's life :) With her silly and kute personality, she brings a smile to everyone xD I love Chaegyung hihi

Guest savisrich

People thought that Hyorin would fir the Princess role more because she seems to be more mature than Chaegyung. Chaegyung is just as silly as her friends are lolz, they're so funnie, i love them :) But they were suprised of how Chaegyung can quitly addapted to the new place. Haha and she really brighten up that boring place :D So i think that Chaegyung fit this crown more, she brings a changed to the place and Shin's life :) With her silly and kute personality, she brings a smile to everyone xD I love Chaegyung hihi

I totally agree with you!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::sweatingbullets:

Guest spygurl72

^^ u right like shin said CG not use to the palace but palace itself that get use to her

she change everyone in the palace even the queen is can break the palace rule too lolzzz

Princess Hours(Goong) DVD-Limited edition(20p photo album + poster + cellphone cleaner]

goong2.jpg

Starring: Yun Eun Hye, Ju Ji Hoon, Kim Jung Hoon, Song Ji Hyo

Region Code:3(Asia ETC)

Language:Korean

Available subtitles:No subtitle

Release Date :April 20, 2006

(Releasing date can be changed.)

Run Time: 1440 min

*Special feature

● Royal Romance

● Goong 1.5

* Report of 280 days : Goong> making film

* Prince and princess couple's love story: Naration by Ju Ji Hoon

* NG cut

* Special show

● Making poster

● Yun Eun Hye special

source: http://eclickorea.com/shop3/skin/shop.php?PG=view&uid=6279

Guest AznGrlz

Hi Everyone!!!!!! Angelina and Jessie here! We just got done piling up our GS2 scripts and editing them...so for those who wants them :sry i can't remember all :sweatingbullets: : Here you go!

Credits goes to Theresa, Tam Bao, Ngoc Linh, and Kylie for helping us by chipping in either romantic or perverted ideas :phew: hehe i was going to post this on wednesday, but so many ppl wanted it now and plus Goong thread seems so down with all the sad news :runs to a corner and cries: so i've decided to post it now. I've edited myself :so plz forgive me if there are any mistakes: So...to wrap this up...Goongers, i present to you a script written by two freshmans named Jessie and Angelina...

Goong Season 2- Every Beat of My Heart :ENJOY EVERYONE!: :w00t:

Goong 2 ff scripts= Episode 1- http://www.sendspace.com/file/irbt6s

edit- sry, I accidentally put in the wrong url so everyone don't click! Don't do anything yet!!!!!! Give me 15 i think i did sumt wrong :bangs head on the wall: Anyone who dl it can u do me a favor and reup it for me? I think i deleted the full version of eps. 1 without saving it :tears: AHHHHHHHHHHHH! :dies with Jess:

well he's not a bad guy , but he always seem to tell chaegyung that shin doesnt love her but shin loves hyorin. So he's actually making chaegyung confuse. I don't hate him but I don't like him for wanting to separate shin and chaegyung :) well after all he just wants to protect her i guess. I don't know, this is just what i think :D

oh, when i thought bad guy...i thought he is gonna kill Shin or something like that. :sweatingbullets:

I watched up to eposide 16,, and DOES shin love chaegyung?? caz it just annoying how he kept seeing hyorin,,

the drama was gonna end early, but due to unforseen popularity, they decide to lengthen it to 24 ep, so u cant blame the script writers for coming up with extra miserable scenes to prolong it...

alrite so if u put it in that way .. ^ lols .. coz i was like omgosh i cant blieve this is getting boring .. rite after epi 16 .. it was like the best epi rite ? and den wen it hit 20-22 i was like .. wat the hell .. theres no love happening ! so then yeah .. understood now .. =)

Oh yea, I heard about that too. isn't supposed to end in eposide 20?

so, is the ending like in the manga?? whomever read it???

so, those few end eposide gonna be boring??

I really hope there a twist,, like chaegyung ended up with Yul,, but I doubt that would happened.

but, seriously,, i think there such be a drama/series with a BIG twist in the end. so, it suprised everyone,, the main actor/actress are not together like in every other drama/series. lol..jsut my thought.

okay, about Shin character,, i really don't think he is that good looking.

I guess because he doesn't smile,, he looks really mean, EVIL person. lol

but, if he does smile,, he could be cute.

I guess like everyone say,, since in beginning he was cold and mean,, later in the end,, he became nice and sweeter?? so everyone all like him.

and on the other hand, Yui in beg in nice and sweet PLUS cute,, later became bad? and annooying? well, he is doing for LOVE. I think I still like him better!! :D

My cuzin and I have watched this drama 4 times already and last night she told me that if Hyorin had accepted Shin's proposal and turned out to be the princess, she think that HR would turn out to be like Yul or Shin's mom. Although, I have grown to like Shin's mom in the end, I still think that both ladies are way too cold to be queens and if Hyorin had been the princess, I think that she would end-up like them - Cold, Bland and uninteresting and not as charismatic and cute as Chaegyung.

I think that the actress who plays HR played her character well but to be honest, she looks too simple with less make-up and I kinda wonder what Shin saw in her.

We also laughed at CG comment that HR is the most beautiful girl in their school because CG is way prettier than her. Even Kang Hyun (CG friendd with glasses), looks much cuter than HR imo.

Sorry if I hurt some of her fans. I wonder if she was the first choice to fill this role.

yea, she does looks older than 19 years old.

plus, she is short. lol

I remember in one part when CG ask why Shin like her,, he say bc she was like him. sad and lonely,, so, they got something in common??

Guest evelyn168

I just went to Yesasia and realized they're selling Alfred... But it seems like it's different from the original Alfred MBC sells. It's really white and not as furry... Did anyone buy it from Yesasia??

I'm really tempted to get Alfred but then again, I've already spent alot of money this month... Still deciding.

Guest mayetlovesjisung

i didnt think that JJH's ugly at first, i just thought that KJH's cuter ;D but i find that JJH fits the role he is in nice and well. i suggest you watch this drama, most probably, it'll change your opinion bout JJH. and he ISNT ugly!! plus if you think that YEH's cute, then the more you should watch it! she's seriously cute in this drama :lol:

cheers.

I must admit that I was after Yul the first time I came across this drama but when I started watching it, I had a change of heart. Hahaha! I think I was totally drawn to JJH's character as Shin. He's aloof but then you know that behind his tough exterior is a romantic and kind guy.

About YEH 'not fit' for the role of Chaegyung... I can't imagine it with any other girl except YEH. She did very well.

BTW, I saw our thread on the second page! AGAIN! I'm really not used to seeing it other than to first page. I think I'll have a heart attack if I see it on the third! Mwehehee!

Guest cheli001

edit- sry, I accidentally put in the wrong url so everyone don't click! Don't do anything yet!!!!!! Give me 15 i think i did sumt wrong :bangs head on the wall: Anyone who dl it can u do me a favor and reup it for me? I think i deleted the full version of eps. 1 without saving it :tears: AHHHHHHHHHHHH! :dies with Jess:

here's the re-up of s2 script (goong edited script)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qbsq5h

http://s48.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3FXHAPT...IP0829DLPZEOD5P

Archived