[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Another favorite minor moment that i found while rewatching ep 16 on tv. it aired on thursday but i was swamped with work =/

From episode 16:

After they get back from beach, at school,

goong16_319.jpg

(cap credit to Pikapeach ^^)

I liked how in this episode it shows you how shin's taking pictures sneakily of people he likes. There was hyorin's flashback and how shin took pics of her when she wasn't looking, and now our ice prince is taking pictures of cg. One of those happy moments between shin&cg. Kind of like foreshadowing when RIGHT AFTER that lovely moment you get Hyorin committing suicide by overdose of pills. *grumbles* You get all these happy episodes and BAM here come eps 19, 20, 21, 22 to just make you feel miserable. Well thats drama i suppose. lol.

-Agent Strawberry

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rainz*gurl

is there dvd with soompi fan subs on sale????

i dun wish to buy fr those ppl who use fans subs to make money.... but soompi fan subs r da best... hope someone sells a soompi goong dvd!!!

n when will the first post be updated again?? hope it will be updated soon!!

Guest mizzlinhie

yea that was kute, he took alot of pictures of chaegyung :) Hyorin is being stupid when she commits suicide lolz . I feel bad for chaegyung when she actually thinks that its all her fault for being a third person. But's actually she's not, its Hyorin's faul for rejected Shin proposal . :D Chaegyung always think about others, that's what I like about her too.

Guest aznbabygurl

Hi!!!

Does somebody know the song which was in episode 21 when CG bet for forgiveness? The time was 45:26- 46:45

The song is on the renamed ost but not the whole song.

Thx

Guest muamairoi

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if this has been posted. There are over a thousand pages so I wasn't able to go through them all to check. I really like the sad violin waltz rendition that is often played at "important" moments in the drama that was not on either of the OSTs. I am not sure when it was first played, but I know it was played when Yul was speaking at the beginning of Episode 22. It is also played in the background in OST II when our goong princess is speaking on track 13 or when goong prince shin is speaking on track 10. I do believe it's a slow violin rendition of the Vienesse (spelling?) waltz. That's my absolute favourite song of the drama but I can't seem to find it.

Please point me in the right direction if you know where I can get a hold of it, or perhaps post it if you have it.

Thank you so much in advance.

so, Yui is gonna be a bad guy????

I realllly like him. sooo cute~~

i think he match great w/ Chae kyung.

but, I guess they aren't going to be together right?

Yoon acting is great,, soo cute too.

I only watched this b/c of her and KJH. =)

btw: can someone explain how Yui's mom get to be in goong, her position.

isn't she higher than Shin's mom position??

Guest mizzlinhie

well he's not a bad guy , but he always seem to tell chaegyung that shin doesnt love her but shin loves hyorin. So he's actually making chaegyung confuse. I don't hate him but I don't like him for wanting to separate shin and chaegyung :) well after all he just wants to protect her i guess. I don't know, this is just what i think :D

Guest Pikachu

is there dvd with soompi fan subs on sale????

i dun wish to buy fr those ppl who use fans subs to make money.... but soompi fan subs r da best... hope someone sells a soompi goong dvd!!!

n when will the first post be updated again?? hope it will be updated soon!!

I wouldn't suggest you buy any DVD w/ fansubs on sale because:

1) it's bootlegged

2) it's not the fansubbers earning money for their hardwork but some dude who has enough time to download the subs and burn it on a DVD and put a price tag on it. He'll be earning money for practically zero work, so you're not really supporting the subbers.

So if you want to buy DVDs with english subs, I'd wait for yesasia to release official DVDs with english subs and if you really want to watch fansubs on your DVD player, either learn how to burn epsides in a format which will allow a normal DVD player to read it .. or get a divx capable DVD player. :3

Guest aznbabygurl

Hello everyone,

I'm not sure if this has been posted. There are over a thousand pages so I wasn't able to go through them all to check. I really like the sad violin waltz rendition that is often played at "important" moments in the drama that was not on either of the OSTs. I am not sure when it was first played, but I know it was played when Yul was speaking at the beginning of Episode 22. It is also played in the background in OST II when our goong princess is speaking on track 13 or when goong prince shin is speaking on track 10. I do believe it's a slow violin rendition of the Vienesse (spelling?) waltz. That's my absolute favourite song of the drama but I can't seem to find it.

Please point me in the right direction if you know where I can get a hold of it, or perhaps post it if you have it.

Thank you so much in advance.

That's the song i mean. i luv it but i can't find it on the ost.

So, pleas help us

It's my favorite song

Another favorite minor moment that i found while rewatching ep 16 on tv. it aired on thursday but i was swamped with work =/

From episode 16:

After they get back from beach, at school,

goong16_319.jpg

(cap credit to Pikapeach ^^)

I liked how in this episode it shows you how shin's taking pictures sneakily of people he likes. There was hyorin's flashback and how shin took pics of her when she wasn't looking, and now our ice prince is taking pictures of cg. One of those happy moments between shin&cg. Kind of like foreshadowing when RIGHT AFTER that lovely moment you get Hyorin committing suicide by overdose of pills. *grumbles* You get all these happy episodes and BAM here come eps 19, 20, 21, 22 to just make you feel miserable. Well thats drama i suppose. lol.

-Agent Strawberry

the drama was gonna end early, but due to unforseen popularity, they decide to lengthen it to 24 ep, so u cant blame the script writers for coming up with extra miserable scenes to prolong it...

Guest gerlie777

alrite so if u put it in that way .. ^ lols .. coz i was like omgosh i cant blieve this is getting boring .. rite after epi 16 .. it was like the best epi rite ? and den wen it hit 20-22 i was like .. wat the hell .. theres no love happening ! so then yeah .. understood now .. =)

Guest samtly

the song's called Parrot by HowL. on the first post of this thread (pg 1) under Official OST -> Additional Songs.

thank alot for the info. thank thank thank

I haven't seen this film but I love its manhwa.I don't like its main actor too.Shin's so ugly in the pics.(he doesn't look like a prince,I think) ^_^;

The main actress 's cute.

i didnt think that JJH's ugly at first, i just thought that KJH's cuter ;D but i find that JJH fits the role he is in nice and well. i suggest you watch this drama, most probably, it'll change your opinion bout JJH. and he ISNT ugly!! plus if you think that YEH's cute, then the more you should watch it! she's seriously cute in this drama :lol:

cheers.

I haven't seen this film but I love its manhwa.I don't like its main actor too.Shin's so ugly in the pics.(he doesn't look like a prince,I think) ^_^;

The main actress 's cute.

ERHMMM

wait till u watch he show. i dun think JJH is ugly AT ALL.

i mean.. u shld really watch it first before commenting. =D

Guest gerlie777

ERHMMM

wait till u watch he show. i dun think JJH is ugly AT ALL.

i mean.. u shld really watch it first before commenting. =D

true dat .. the guy gets heaps hot coz of his personality later on .. like yul gets hot in the beginning .. but near the end .. damnnn hes so annoying ! hahahaha .. but shin is really good !!!!

Guest Da Xing Di

^yeah, agree that you should watch it...i didn't find him hot AT ALL in the beginning, i was sad that they didn't cast a hotter guy for Shin, but after a few episodes, like 3-4 ep.s i fell in love as everyone else,lol

LOL

i didn't understand why people could go ga-ga over shin when i first saw his pic (it has aired 4-5epis already when i decided to come in here and check out although i know abt the show before it started airing)...

and i was telling my colleague that here's 2 princes, 1 cute & goodlooking (yul), and the other... ugly (shin) :sweatingbullets:

maybe its shin's hair... it was a big turn off in the first 2 epis especially... then it got better.. and from sitting on the fence (between yul camper & shin camper), i plunged in deep into shin camp.. :lol: from the 3rd epi..

that was a tight slap in my own face so would advise all to watch first before commenting :P

Archived