[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

It will be funny if he ever returns.

He has already made a leave from the palace (think of that scene of symbolic exit with light shining before him. Out of the darkness of the palace into the brightness of the world.).

He has no reason whatsoever to return to the darkness again. (not in the physical sense. Of course, in time, he may visit the palace since his grandmother is there and his relatives are there, but he won't have any more business left there at all)

Same goes with Hyorin.

Maybe as cameos or even supporting characters, but not main characters.

Hyorin might come back to get Shin back because she is dying or something and wants to spend her last moments with him. Blah blah typical drama cliches.

Im kind of hoping for another new guy for YEH, this time something along the same storyline as in season 1 for Shin but this time, she has a first love that will go for her.

The conflict between them is what made season 1 interesting too so perhaps a creative version of the quadrangle relationship will happen.

i agree with donipark, Yul no longer has a role in the storyline now but his mother still does so who knows. You have to admit taht she made it very interesting.

And im more looking forward to how the PD will resolve all that drama that happen for the king, queen and Yul's mother. including a bit more explaination of how she was banished and the old king's role and why he banished her in the first place.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest s0urp@tchk!d

AHHHHHHHHHHHH SCHIZOAR MADE HIS/HER VIDS PRIVATE!!!!!!!!! :tears:

i hope he/she excepts my friend proposal. i think i will die if i can't see goong.

UGH to all those ppl that kept rejecting his/her vids. WATS THEIR PROB@)^$)(@&^)!??

ppl need to appreciate uploaders like schizoar and not complain. AND not only them, but the subbers/sub team.

AJA AJA WAY TO GO. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS!

anyway. just a heads up to all you out there watching from youtube.

Guest sweet_treats1812

Hyorin might come back to get Shin back because she is dying or something and wants to spend her last moments with him. Blah blah typical drama cliches.

oh geez, i hope they do NOTHING of that sort! :fury: that wud be pushing it~ no more dying stuff puhleez...she already resolved her inner feelings and realized that she has no place in shin's heart anymore..well, at least not the kind of place she used to occupy anyways~

so yeah...dont be a homewrecker anymore hyorin! go fulfill ur dreams or smthing hahaha~ :lol:

Guest ceesrain

for ppl who r waiting for the subs this is a new update.......hope that soon the subs would be released.....thanx With S2 team for subbing this drama hope that u will still sub the 2nd season

Goong :

Episode 1-19: Released

Episode 20: Translation/Timing: Done. Editing: Pending

Episode 21: Translation/Timing: Done. Editing: Pending

Episode 22: Translation: 80% Done/Timing:50%

Episode 23: Translation: 50% Done

Episode 24: Translation: 80% Done

Guest usyagitntn

wow I haven;t been here for a few days missed you guys and Goong so much!!! I'm happy that YEH confirmed she'd be back for season 2, and JJH should soon be confirming that he'll be back for season 2 also, wat's the company's problem that they haven't announced anything officially yet, even JJH said that he's willing to come back for season 2. I hope we have something comfirmed in May or ASAP. KJH wants to try something new? Geez I agree that he can try something new when he finishes Goong Y______Y although I don't want to any new conflicts poping up because of Yul or Hyorin ( like the story line of Hyorin comes back to find Shin becuase she's dying of some disease(s) like cancer, cliche...) But I want to see some development in the relationships of the supporting cast too, like Yul finds a girl for himself and Hyorin ends up with kang In or something like that. And as the PD mentioned he still has a lot of things to resolve in season 2, I hope to see that as well. Thank you for the MV link you guys, I love the opening credits made by Apple :D. And thanks for the shooting star wallpaper too. I want to put a new Goong wallpaper on my desktop but haven't found an "appropriate" one. I wanted to put the one with the burning hot kiss on but if someone sees it they might think that I'm a perv :-"

Guest gloryjc

You might be right....

In Ep 17, during the party trip.. Yul was talking with Hyorin. Remember how she was coughing quite badly...

In Ep 19, she fell while she was practising her ballet.. and Shin came to help her on the stage. May be her body is weakening... she has to quit and comes back to Korea...

Well..may be that's the clue...

I do not like this storyline to develop... but who know what's up in the PD's mind.

I prefer CG and Shin to further strengthen their love thru' married life (with baby, of course) and the palace politics.

Guest sweet_treats1812

hmm..now that u guys pointed it out, hyorin did seem like she was on the verge of getting some weird disease..hmm..interesting..but then if they do put that sort of thing into season 2's plot, i hope it wont break shin and cg's trust in each other. i wudnt mind if hyorin wud go back to shin for some comfort, but not in such a way that it wud spark tension between shin and cg's relationship..

but then again, they are married now so the PD's cud do us all a favor and show us that their love (and trust!) is stronger than it used to be... ;)

Guest AndyLee

for ppl who r waiting for the subs this is a new update.......hope that soon the subs would be released.....thanx With S2 team for subbing this drama hope that u will still sub the 2nd season

Goong :

Episode 1-19: Released

Episode 20: Translation/Timing: Done. Editing: Pending

Episode 21: Translation/Timing: Done. Editing: Pending

Episode 22: Translation: 80% Done/Timing:50%

Episode 23: Translation: 50% Done

Episode 24: Translation: 80% Done

Take your times with the sub. We love you guys.

And thanks for the updates.

All this talk about Hyorin coming back. Look Shin loves CG and even proposed to marry her the "right" way. Unless CG misunderstands something all over again which she shouldn't by now.. knowing Shin's feeling toward her i don't think Hyorin coming back sick would do much.

Okay after typing that i just got another vision.. Hyorin comes back sick and about to die.. CG tells Shin to go back to her because she feels bad for Hyorin? Avoids Shin?

But really now.. that seems nonsensical. they are married!!

I hope if Hyorin does come back, the three will be friends and Hyorin won't go crazy and demand for Shin back.

[Excuse the ramblings..]

EDIT: THANKS FOR THE SUB UPDATE!!! <3 you guys

Guest dysfunkti0nal

AHHHHHHHHHHHH SCHIZOAR MADE HIS/HER VIDS PRIVATE!!!!!!!!! :tears:

i hope he/she excepts my friend proposal. i think i will die if i can't see goong.

UGH to all those ppl that kept rejecting his/her vids. WATS THEIR PROB@)^$)(@&^)!??

ppl need to appreciate uploaders like schizoar and not complain. AND not only them, but the subbers/sub team.

AJA AJA WAY TO GO. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK GUYS!

anyway. just a heads up to all you out there watching from youtube.

yeah it sucks that you can't veiw it, cause that where i get my goong doseage too. People should reallie learn to appreciate people like Schizoar who takes their time to upload each part for us. Great job to the subbing team too. :D

I hope Schizoar adds me as a friend too..heh

Guest shinhwa_luver1

I forget where i heard this, but some say that Hyorin will come back and try to make CG and Shin's relationship better, and help them, becoming good friends.....but I'm not sure, so don't listen to me!

I forget where i heard this, but some say that Hyorin will come back and try to make CG and Shin's relationship better, and help them,(even though they already have a good relationship).....but I'm not sure, so don't listen to me!

Guest kimbab_luvah

Sorry, I was on my sister's username, Shinhwa_luver1....not that you care..........yeah, so Hyorin is supposed to become friends with them......maybe.

Guest mayetlovesjisung

YUL's going to the army :tears: i didnt know that!!!!!why would he want to to go the army!?

Oh no! Not again! Hahaha! The army's totally getting all the actors! Grrr! I hope JJH's time isn't soon! Anyway, they have to do it for their country, not that they want to leave their fans or something. It's their duty as Korean citizens.

I hope JJH confirms his return in Goong 2 soon and I mean SOON! Goong will never be the same without Shin and CG! Hyorin... Hmmn... I have the same thoughts with all of you too. She might return and will claim that she's sick in order to lure Shin to get back to her.

If they can't have the important characters back then I guess ending Goong 1 completely would have been great. No unanswered questions etc.

Guest mayetlovesjisung

OMG! Double post! Grrr! I might receive another warning later hahaha! It's not my fault. It's the PC's fault! I better change the next post! Hahaha!

What can I say? Oh well, I love the OST! Hahaha! Is this considered spamming?

February 2007 seems sooooooo far away! Ahuhuhuhu!

All this talk about Hyorin coming back. Look Shin loves CG and even proposed to marry her the "right" way. Unless CG misunderstands something all over again which she shouldn't by now.. knowing Shin's feeling toward her i don't think Hyorin coming back sick would do much.

Okay after typing that i just got another vision.. Hyorin comes back sick and about to die.. CG tells Shin to go back to her because she feels bad for Hyorin? Avoids Shin?

that would be really cliched and done countless times in other dramas....

Oh no! Not again! Hahaha! The army's totally getting all the actors! Grrr! I hope JJH's time isn't soon! Anyway, they have to do it for their country, not that they want to leave their fans or something. It's their duty as Korean citizens.

I hope JJH confirms his return in Goong 2 soon and I mean SOON! Goong will never be the same without Shin and CG! Hyorin... Hmmn... I have the same thoughts with all of you too. She might return and will claim that she's sick in order to lure Shin to get back to her.

If they can't have the important characters back then I guess ending Goong 1 completely would have been great. No unanswered questions etc.

No unanswered questions?? HOW ABOUT THAT PREGNANG CG? that seems like a big unanswered. okay i mean the picture of the teddy bears with cg bear holding a baby bear and shin bear standing there.. but then there's still an unanswered question. BOY OR GIRL? haha. i just don't see them bringing in another fighting couple and have cg and shin as a side story. There's no more royal relatives. Maybe shin's sister getting married??? She seems to experienced and smart to be acting like shin and cg did before though.

*shrugs* so many speculations. so much time till feb 2007.

Guest sweet_treats1812

hey everyone...um..im not very sure if this is allowed...if it's not then im terribly sorry and u can all jst yell at me :lol: but anyways..i was wondering if u guys had some good pics of the bears that they always show at the end of every episode...these are what i have in my collection so far:

124.jpg

126.jpg

129.jpg

130.jpg

if u guys cud share some more, id be really grateful..im jst trying to collect these pics coz i find em so cute..ive been surfing the net for them too..;) thank u!

Archived