[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Their OST is just so great. Who wouldn't love Perhaps Love? But i also specially enjoyed the instrumentals, and the way they combined cello and violins (well, actually all of them :D), indeed uniquely Goong. When i close my eyes, i can just picture the palace and the characters interacting. Very powerful use of music that blends the modern and traditional. Hats off to the composers!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Their OST is just so great. Who wouldn't love Perhaps Love? But i also specially enjoyed the instrumentals, and the way they combined cello and violins (well, actually all of them :D), indeed uniquely Goong. When i close my eyes, i can just picture the palace and the characters interacting. Very powerful use of music that blends the modern and traditional. Hats off to the composers!

all the songs were very good, especially like perhaps love and Parrot (not on the soundtrack), the instrumentals when listening to it, brings you back into the drama itself and its like you are inside too!

Parrot just got into the chart this week, and if i heard correctly, its the only new song on the chart.

Perhaps Love has been on the chart for few weeks now and still couldn't progress to top 1 or 2 with 2 strong contenders Lee Soo Young's Grance and Lee Seung Ki's (i think is Tears something)...

Parrot just got into the chart this week, and if i heard correctly, its the only new song on the chart.

Perhaps Love has been on the chart for few weeks now and still couldn't progress to top 1 or 2 with 2 strong contenders Lee Soo Young's Grance and Lee Seung Ki's (i think is Tears something)...

yeah perhaps love is around 5, 6 for a few weeks now...

it;s not going higher up coz of lee soo young's songs. lOlx

strong competition

Guest hsinyi069

I thought at the end of 1.5, the PD juz mentioned that he hopes that all the same casts can come back?

He didnt really say all will come back?he said he HOPE?

yeah.. liquidfir, that's what i remembered!! the PD only says that he hopes all casts will return in Goong 2

so far...YEH is the only one who is confirmed...

Tho JJH said that he is willing to act in Goong two, his company haven't make the official announcement yet..

YUL mentioned earlier in an interview that he is not sure since he's gonna have album debute in Japan and also, he's not sure when he'll leave for the army...actually, he also said in another interview that he wants to try something new...

I dun't know about HR... ha.. she seems to be disappeared somehow.. maybe busy in filming her first movie...

so... yeah.. that's what I know...corrent me if i shared the wrong info tho

yeah.. liquidfir, that's what i remembered!! the PD only says that he hopes all casts will return in Goong 2

so far...YEH is the only one who is confirmed...

Tho JJH said that he is willing to act in Goong two, his company haven't make the official announcement yet..

YUL mentioned earlier in an interview that he is not sure since he's gonna have album debute in Japan and also, he's not sure when he'll leave for the army...actually, he also said in another interview that he wants to try something new...

I dun't know about HR... ha.. she seems to be disappeared somehow.. maybe busy in filming her first movie...

so... yeah.. that's what I know...corrent me if i shared the wrong info tho

yeah i know KJH aka yul did mentioned that he will be busy in japan.

and also he wanna try something new.

thatz wad he mentioned..

i was like wtf??? u can try something new WHEN u finish goong damm it. -.-

Can some one clear out something for me? I watch with out sub so I don't understand most of the text.

Is the guy with yellow hair cousin of Shin?

His mother married Shin's father brother?

But some how Shin's Brother is the king right now?

How come Shin's mother always worried?

Thanks alot first!

Guest ivylive

It's great that she would be back for part 2, wish that JJH would be the next to confirm his return. Just saw Bingung mama's hot new pics on her thread and all I can say is that this two would make beautiful babies together.

Oh, I also have a question because me and my cuzin were watching the last epi and on the end photo gallery credits we saw a picture of Shin & CG with a baby. Where was that pic taken from? Was it a part of the show or just promo pics?

Can some one clear out something for me? I watch with out sub so I don't understand most of the text.

Is the guy with yellow hair cousin of Shin?

His mother married Shin's father brother?

But some how Shin's Brother is the king right now?

How come Shin's mother always worried?

Thanks alot first!

errhh..

shin's dad is the king now because his brother (yul-the guy with the hair, yul's dad died in an accident)

so shiin is the crown prince..

but yul's mum is comin back to snatch the position back with despicable ways,

so shin's mum is worried

yeah.

i suggest u watch it with the english subs.

itz out till epi 19.

-> i Dun think we can explain the whole story itz too complicated

It's great that she would be back for part 2, wish that JJH would be the next to confirm his return. Just saw Bingung mama's hot new pics on her thread and all I can say is that this two would make beautiful babies together.

Oh, I also have a question because me and my cuzin were watching the last epi and on the end photo gallery credits we saw a picture of Shin & CG with a baby. Where was that pic taken from? Was it a part of the show or just promo pics?

that pic was just some pic they slot inbwteen scenes.

itz not involved in the show.

Just one of the pictures they slot in

Guest myteddi

hi everyone i am new in here can everyone upload the ost of goong again but i cannot use an megaupload or raphidshare i just can use you send it becoz my compie doesnt work with mega upload n raphidshare thanks everyone .

I finished upl the Ost in zip form, sorry it is not thru YSI. Here is the link enjoy:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/y09wgz

Guest BiNueng

I think every actor would come back for Goong2 because the story should be continued, right?!!?!!!? lolz *Try to confirm myself*

And the OST is the best!!! and the greatest OSTs I've ever listened so far...Sound overacting but yeah...you know^^

Guest mmmmsushi

YUL's going to the army :tears: i didnt know that!!!!!why would he want to to go the army!?and i didnt know that he had an album coming out either.gosh...i never paid attention to YUL and focused everything on shin and cg.haha :blush: ...i agree with everyone.the OST is really good.it just makes you want to play it over and over and over again.whenever i hear it, i playmy own memories of shin and cg..it has powerful words and the song just gives you this feeling whenever you lsiten to it....what?...no feelings?.....ok maybe it's just me :sweatingbullets:

kekeke

Guest helenou

YUL's going to the army :tears: i didnt know that!!!!!why would he want to to go the army!?and i didnt know that he had an album coming out either.gosh...i never paid attention to YUL and focused everything on shin and cg.haha :blush: ...i agree with everyone.the OST is really good.it just makes you want to play it over and over and over again.whenever i hear it, i playmy own memories of shin and cg..it has powerful words and the song just gives you this feeling whenever you lsiten to it....what?...no feelings?.....ok maybe it's just me :sweatingbullets:

kekeke

actually it's not that he wants to go to the army, he HAS to go ^^

every korean guy has to go there for 2 years, they are called by the army ^^;;;

dont worry each time im listening to the OST, i've got some feelings, all the songs match so well the spirit of Goong, and each time im listening to them, o can see some scenes of CG, Shin and Yul looooool

so dont worry youre not the only one !! lol

Guest sweet_treats1812

oohh~ so if yul's going to the army sometime soon, then there's a chance he wont be in season 2, right? unless they manage to shoot some scenes with him in it and jst develop a storyline showing why he has to leave..

Guest donilpark

It will be funny if he ever returns.

He has already made a leave from the palace (think of that scene of symbolic exit with light shining before him. Out of the darkness of the palace into the brightness of the world.).

He has no reason whatsoever to return to the darkness again. (not in the physical sense. Of course, in time, he may visit the palace since his grandmother is there and his relatives are there, but he won't have any more business left there at all)

Same goes with Hyorin.

Maybe as cameos or even supporting characters, but not main characters.

Guest mmmmsushi

aww.that sucks they have to go.booooo :fury:

haha.i agree with donilpark

maybe they'll think of some sort of reason for YUL to leave...

like official "palace" business :P .haha.idk about hyorin though.she has no more use in the show.haha.i know that's mean but what else can she do? who else is there to sabatoge.maybe she'll stalk YUL because she has nothing else to do and work her evil ways to reel him in but it won't work on him because he's in love with a foreign chick and than she takes another OD with some advil but than realizes it's her mental medications and goes into a coma....... :unsure:

haha.i'm only kidding :vicx:

Archived