[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Woww JJH is really nice waving at his fans.... I think he is so nice to fans... Rebby when you're in macau is the YEH and JJH nice to fans?

yes they are rather nice, YEH even apologised to fans on their departure day for something unpleasant that happened at the airport...

just that i felt korean artistes are friendlier to their local fans maybe becuz of language problem with foreign fans, so they basically just smile and wave and its difficult to hold a conversation with them when they can hardly understand english...

hangukmal gongbuheyo~

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rongxanhtihon

In my opinion, after watching some of the BTS, NG, Goong Special 1.5, YEH and JJH seem to be pretty close to each other, like a couple.

Guest sunyuh

hey guys,

i've been silently following the conversations here for a while now...

i love goong, and i still can't get over it.

i have even cut out my fav scenes from the drama to watch over and over again cus i miss it.

and like you all, i can't wait for season 2 to start! (2007... is so far away. 2006 barely stared!!)

but i also wanted to point out that because we all love jjh and yeh so much we tend to follow them and perhaps make things difficult for them.

they kinda need their privacy too, you know?

it's wonderful to support them and everything,

but we should kinda give them their space too...

they've worked so hard for us to enjoy this beautiful drama

and perhaps they should get their rest..

(and as for the supposed romance they are trying to keep underwraps, trying to pry into it would make them be careful further. hehehe ^^*)

i'm as excited as much as you guys about goong and season 2 and everyone in it, but i just wanted to put in my 2 cents to be respectful fans and not ones that harm or make things difficult for them.

Guest laceytam

so they are going to bali together

and i thought they want holiday

and how long did they stay in bali or what they are doing there?

Guest miserable

laceytam, they didnt really elaborate if they are really going together, we are all just assuming because they are going on the same day, same flight etc... but they said that they have individual photoshoots. maybe photoshoots for the same company but their photoshoot isnt together???

and i agree with sunyuh about their relationship, if they do have. well it's best if they keep it on the down low because if press and media gets involved it wont be pretty. they'll be more susceptible to breaking up...something we hope not to happen. but yea these are just my opinion. hehe... we're all just jumping to conclusion but we dont even know for sure if they are a couple.

Guest dria_ni

HEYYY....turns out many ppl from Indo in here...heheh...I'm from indo too...currently studying in seattle and am stuck here till summer :tears: ...would love to stalk JJH and YEH but can't...humm...some of my friends are actually watching Goong too over there...fake DVD of course...they'd neey days to dl one epi of Goong....cuz the internet connection is sooo slow.... :sweatingbullets: ....anyway...Bali is not that big so JJH and YEH are bound to meet each other over there...and maybe have a romantic evening having dinner and all...watching sunsets together....etc....etc....(imagination run wild... :wub: )...

huaaa fake dvd in indo?? really?? :phew: i've downloaded all from internet now .. anyway, it's great movie anyway, i'm addicted to goong now! cant wait till next year ..

are they gonna stop by in jakarta, when they have holidays in bali?? hehehe

ahhh YEH is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! and her voice is cool too!!

Guest sammypoo26

:D in Malaysia GOONGERS recruitment in process....yeayyyyyyy !!!!!!!!

hi..i'm frm Malaysia too..Can i join too??

Guest whengrelivo

Poor me. I've only watched epi. 1-12 of Goong. This is the only part that has english subtitle here in the Phils. According to my source, i have to wait 2 more weeks for episode 13-24. I can't wait to see this!

I again fail with sendspace when down Goong 1.5 BTS. I don't know why I can't success with sendspace, it always stop at 99%. There someone down already Goong 1.5 BTS, please reup by link mega or YSD. Thanks.

I again fail with sendspace when down Goong 1.5 BTS. I don't know why I can't success with sendspace, it always stop at 99%. There someone down already Goong 1.5 BTS, please reup by link mega or YSD. Thanks.

Here's the megaupload link:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HQC8YAGP

miserable: I don't think there's HQ version of the BTS coz the clip was uploaded by imbc and the quality they put on the website is of LQ version.

Guest miserable

joeyclaire, thanks for the info. by any chance does anyone have a ysi link for that or is it up in youtube??

i thot i'll just share what i saw at the airport in macau on their departure...

== something unpleasant happened, i'll not elaborate ==

== you might hv read this from the chinese forums.. ==

after the incident.. YEH went to talk to JJH and he signaled with his hand for her to sit next to him... he's on a corner seat that has a metal piece (acting like a coffee table) sticking out next to it, next to him is a fat ajusshi... and i totally didn't expect YEH would sit on that metal thingy... she probably said something to cheer him up and he smiled... (i almost melted right there!)

when clearing customs.. YEH went in after 'grandma' and JJH.. then JJH stood back and (touched her back) and let him stood in the queue infront of him... a very nice gentlemanly gesture.. but we read alot more into these small little caring actions :lol:

on top of the sharing mp3 thingy.. (i dun remember witnessing it), they do seem close to each other..

27th march morning when they left hotel for filming, YEH came out with a big plate of food... i thot she can't possibly hv such a good appetite... no... she brought it onboard the cast/crew bus and share it with JJH! :w00t:

i really hope love is in the air for them....

Guest miserable

omg rebby that is absolutely cute. i cant believe you actually got to experience those moments of the two of them together!!

im guessing you didnt elaborate the unpleasant part because i cant really find anything unpleasant about what you just stated. i really they are going out in real life, that'll be so cute.

miserable...if u look back on the previous page(1748), you can find my post with the links of youtube, Megaupload, Sendspace and YSI.

Youtube link: Goong 1.5 special BTS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpEXUjOO6TA

or Sendspace download link

or Megaupload download link

or YSI download link

**It's not the full clip of the BTS put on imbc website. rungong have cut off the unrelated scenes from the original clip and only included BTS of the casts and scenes on the specials.

The rest of the original clip featured fans gathered together to watch the finale episode at MBC studio or something...not sure wat place is it.

Credit: imbc & rungong CB

Guest rose7969

^ oohh can someone please upload the goong 1.5 bts with ysi!! anyone has the HQ version???

I will try to download in YSI, but not the HQ version. Hopefully it's done before I off duty.

Archived