[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest miserable

the more the fans the longer they'll need to stay there to finish the shoot right?? haha. nah but i want them to get their rest too.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yun Eunhye's spokesman said this is just a coincidence and that there are other celebrities going to Bali too.

Because there are only 2 flights between Seoul and Bali a week, they had to go on the same plane, but this is not a date or something.

Because of tight schedule, they won't even be able to see each other in Bali.

http://news.media.daum.net/entertain/broad.../v12290864.html

OK ITZ 2 separate shoots.

i dun think JJH is going to be in ELLE girl right? lOLXXX

YEH -> ELLE shoot

JJH -> another mag wadever that name is

but come on. BALI is only this big.. they will see each other somewhere along the line. duh.

i hope sparks fly since itz kinda hot there. lOlx

Guest cheli001

Yun Eunhye's spokesman said this is just a coincidence and that there are other celebrities going to Bali too.

Because there are only 2 flights between Seoul and Bali a week, they had to go on the same plane, but this is not a date or something.

Spokesman making a clarification. makes it more fishy... coz, if they're not hiding anything they should just let this issue die down. making a statement only attracts more question. YEH got a good publicist, it'll make her more popular!!

dieulinh, i also agree 80% possibility that they're together....

goong 1.5 sure gives a lot of clues.

Guest icarus

Well... not all of the photos released were included in the final cut of the episode. (They had to edit some stuff out of course), so maybe that's why you couldnt find them in ep 16.

Do you happen to know where i can find them??

Guest cheli001

i'll vote for AznGrlz!!!! hehehehe...she really can write an interesting story!!! you go girl!!!

I second! Anzgrlz and jessie should replace the writer!!!! :D

Guest mayetlovesjisung

vignette, you have a lucky friend. she/he can just fly to bali and start stalking!! that's awesome!

so is it confirmed that they are on their way to bali?? man pictures pictures, i want to see some pictures!!!

Don't forget to sms me the updates! And ofcourse post it in this thread. Hahaha! Can we tag along with your friend? If we only have the resources hahaha!

If there's a will... THERE'S A WAY! Aja aja!

i'll vote for AznGrlz!!!! hehehehe...she really can write an interesting story!!! you go girl!!!

Me too! They should hire azn so that we can all have everything we want in Goong 2! The last episodes of season one were kinda rushed but I think the writer did a good job too. I mean except for those torture episodes. Will there be consistency if they change the writer? We'll see when season 2 airs. And that's like 10 months from now! HMPH!

Guest donilpark

Me too! They should hire azn so that we can all have everything we want in a series! The last episodes of season one was kinda rushed but I think the writer did a good job too. I mean except for those torture episodes. Will there be consistency if they change the writer? We'll see when season 2 airs. And that's like 10 months from now! HMPH!

Hello, Franceska changed the writer for season 3 and it turned out to be a complete flop, especially towards the end.

But that's because the original writer and director were superb.

For Goong season 2, I think hiring someone better will be good. It's a completel new story anyway, no matter who writes it. Since the script gets written and the drama produced before it gets aired I hope they can take time to do a good job.

Guest dieulinh

Man, the pic Rebby posted is just so delicious~~

I want some egg tarts now -___-

Too bad they dont do the same photoshop but then it just makes me feel more suspicious:

- why did both of them choose Bali?

- why did they both go on the same day?

there's gotta be some secret runaway *thinking back at the Thai's runaway in Goong* Yeah, they can do that!

XDDD

Guest Pikachu

Hello, Franceska changed the writer for season 3 and it turned out to be a complete flop, especially towards the end.

For Goong season 2, I think hiring someone better will be good. It's a completel new story anyway, no matter who writes it. Since the script gets written and the drama produced before it gets aired I hope they can take time to do a good job.

so it's confirmed that it's a completely new story? I thought they were still in a decision process on as to how... Goong 2's plot will go? (augh I hope we don't go through anymore Shin/CG drama again)

Guest mayetlovesjisung

== pls credit Rebby @ Soompi when reposting this information outside of Soompi ==

the delicious egg-tarts that shin & cg ate in macau

eggbbcopy5gh.jpg

franchisees of the egg-tart bakery in episode 24.

Official website http://www.lordstow.com

PHILIPPINES

Just Simple Bake House Ltd

Lord Stow's Bakery

Dual Star Bldg.,

Ortigas Avenue,

Greenhills, San Juan,

Metro-Manila

Tel: (2) 366 2071

Fax: (3) 361 0344

email: JSBakehouse@yahoo.com

I'll request a friend in Manila to get me a box of this Egg Tart! Hahaha! So envious of Vignette! She's in Manila! Waaaaaaaaaaah!

Guest chiara

Is it true? Both have gone to Bali? Hmmm.. interesting..

as far as I know, it's a favorite place for photographers or honeymooners or BOTH. :phew:

Btw, been watching this thread silently. Hooked to Goong since the 1st episode.

Guest mayetlovesjisung

We are all hoping for a great Season 2. They can make all the changes that they want in the production team but they should get YEH and JJH to return and I don't want to see them cry again. I want a super happy ending for Shin and CG in season 2. Like another pregnancy?! Hehehe!

Guest Pikachu

- why did they both go on the same day?

I think it's just cause that's the only (or 2) flight (or something) heading to Bali? XD (or maybe they're just really dating and picked the same flight and on the same seat...) So as YEH's spokesperson said... it's probably just a coincidence that they're on the same flight. (I hope not tho)

Guest miserable

gee, i wonder if they really did go on seperate activities. but isnt it ironic that they both leave on the same day and they both are in the same flight and all that stuff. gah this is awesome though!!!

Guest AznGrlz

I second! Anzgrlz and jessie should replace the writer!!!! :D

Me too! They should hire azn so that we can all have everything we want in Goong 2! The last episodes of season one were kinda rushed but I think the writer did a good job too. I mean except for those torture episodes. Will there be consistency if they change the writer? We'll see when season 2 airs. And that's like 10 months from now! HMPH!

I call fourth! :P hehe j/p Thank you everyone! Gosh, :Angelina & Jessie blushing: Jessie's trying to act out a scene coming up next on the bed :phew: and i told her :omg! Jess, so sweet...they voted us to be G2 script writers: and she was so shocked that she laughed so hard and fell off the bed :lol:

Guest cheli001

I'll request a friend in Manila to get me a box of this Egg Tart! Hahaha! So envious of Vignette! She's in Manila! Waaaaaaaaaaah!

haha! those tarts are to die for! my mom usually buys a dozen! it's more delicious if you put it in refrigerator and eat it cold. i'm sooo goin to buy egg tarts today! hahaha yummmyyyy :drools:

Archived