[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

plant me!!

I am very willing to go!

Haha.

It seems they are going to Bali for a photoshoot for magazines and at the same time, to relax as well. They are going to be in Bali for 6 days (woo hoo... long romantic beach walks~~~)

But seriously people, I am not too sure on how accurate this news is. So let's not get our hopes too high first until we have more confirmed details :D

Count me in!! I'm willing to go... I can just abandon my Oct-Bali plans to April-Bali!! :lol:

Finally! somebody noticed our Royal Couple for a photoshoot!...

Hope they have more time together during the nights... for Clubbing :P

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cheli001

Cg- That could be a start…

*Cg said sarcastically. Shin smiled and scooped up another spoon full of ice cream and was just about to feed her it, when Big C appeared. Big C pulled Cg up, sat down on her chair, and took in the spoonful of ice cream. Shin realizing it wasn’t Cg, started to scream and fell off his chair*

Shin- Yah! What are you doing?

*Cg had to cover her mouth with both of her hands to stop her from laughing. Shin got off his feet and was just about to scold Big C when instead she scolded him*

Big C- Shame on you, Jeona! Don’t you know the first stage of pregnancy is very important! How dare you feed her ice cream…its not good for the baby!

waaaahhhh Big C wrong timing... waaaahhhhh hehehehehehe

Guest usyagitntn

OMG They're going to Bali together!! OMG please let this be true( I'm praying really hard here), doing photoshooting and relaxing :phew: !!! finally some photoshooting between YEH and JJH. Yeah And it'd be really nice if we get director's cut DVD, I want all those BTS and the Goong ending party MBC has been hiding from us!!! :lol:

Guest AznGrlz

waaaahhhh Big C wrong timing... waaaahhhhh hehehehehehe

Ahahahahah! Someone's there to teach Shin :P If Shin dares to hurt or neglect Cg...Big C is coming to rescue! Cg and her "baby" got a good backup man hehe

Guest mayetlovesjisung

gah 6 hot days in bali. the photoshoot will have a good turn out ;)

eehh this news is getting me all hyped.

YEH and JJH in Bali! Wow! Sooooo... they're gonna make some HOT...

MEMORIES IN BALI

Hahahaha! Memories in Bali part 2! This time with different leads and both lives. :D

Just watched the MBC clip that DallaSe posted today. PD is so cute when he cried while filming the crying scene between CG and the Great Queen. I still cry whenever I rewatch Ep 24 starting from CG and Shin embracing after the car chase to that good-bye with the Queen.

I agree! PD's sooo cute! I let my bf watch it and he laughed. Hehe. PD got carried away with his own series!

not really they are starting to get famous in indo ^__^ the Fake **ofcourse** dvd is out till eps 12 only...in indonesian thread of goong is starting to get packed..ahahhahah so yeah i think its quite popular :D

GOONG fever is starting to spread all around the ASIAN country :sweatingbullets:

I'm sure it will be a hit here in the Philippines when they show it here! Filipinos love Korean series and this is one great series!

not really they are starting to get famous in indo ^__^ the Fake **ofcourse** dvd is out till eps 12 only...in indonesian thread of goong is starting to get packed..ahahhahah so yeah i think its quite popular :D

GOONG fever is starting to spread all around the ASIAN country :sweatingbullets:

Do you know the link for Indonesian thread of Goong?

Is the news true? that they going to Bali ? When? Isn't JJH on holiday at the moment for 6 days?? ah....., I want to go to Bali now, where are they staying??? :D

Should we all pop down/up there?? :P

Guest dailygirl

there are indonesian thread of goong? can you tell me the add please??

anyway...i'm not sure if goong is famous in Indonesia or not...coz i havent been there for more than 4 years now...i'm planning to go back on may tho...tru bali...so hopefully thay will still be there *fingercross*

but i'm pretty sure goong its not famous in south australia >.< BUT... my sister, my brother and few of my friends are hooked with goong after i spread the goong virus to them...ehhehe...its not hard tho...they just hooked instantly...

anyway...please confirm again about their plan to go to bali please ^-^

EDIT: yaaayy....i owned a page!!!

According Sport Chosun (1 famous newspaper in korean), YEH and JJH took the same plane on 6th afternoon to Bali with company's staff to take photograph for "Ell Girl" and Anan. Last month, when they took Goong in Macao, they were always followed by fans and journalists, so this time they kept secret about their journal. However, YEH and JJH are rumoured as "lovers", this journal raise the topic in fans: "Are they in love?"

Guest miserable

romy06 omg, i wanted to scream when i read your post. so it's true they are going to bali???? they took the same plane?? haha wow they're so specific. ARE THEY IN LOVE??? i want to know too.

Guest much_love_87

omg this thread makes me crazy n angry bcos i cant go to bali to see them... omg... im gonna stop reading this thread... omg... im so sad i cant go...

Guest Pikachu

According Sport Chosun (1 famous newspaper in korean), YEH and JJH took the same plane on 6th afternoon to Bali with company's staff to take photograph for "Ell Girl" and Anan. Last month, when they took Goong in Macao, they were always followed by fans and journalists, so this time they kept secret about their journal. However, YEH and JJH are rumoured as "lovers", this journal raise the topic in fans: "Are they in love?"

Do you have a link to this article? Sorry T_T we're going nuts in IRC and just need confirmation.

Guest AznGrlz

Back in Korea

*Jang Kyung drove Kang Hyun to a large fancy house*

Kang Hyun- Why are you taking me here?

*Kang Hyun stepped out of the car with Jang Kyung*

Jang Kyung- I bought it for you!

Kang Hyun-…

*Jang Kyung smiled proudly*

Jang Kyung- From now on you and your family can move here. That way, we can start dating.

Kang Hyun- Are you telling me if I’m not rich, if I don’t live in a fancy house, I don’t suit you?

Jang Kyung- No…I…well…

Kang Hyun- Jang Kyung, I seriously thought you had changed, but I’ve mistaken. How can I possibly forget, you're a rich spoiled boy. You still don’t understand…money is not everything! You can use money to buy this house, you can use money to buy this car, but Jang Kyung, you can never use money to buy my heart!

*Kang Hyun walked off*

Jang Kyung- Swan!

*Kang Hyun stopped, turned around, and glared at Jang Kyung*

Kang Hyun- one, i'm not your swan, two, I don't want to see your face again, three, step closer and i'll beat you up!

*She turned around and left, leaving Jang Kyung speechless*

Guess...these boys needs to learn from our girls, that love has a price, but its definitely not paid by money :P Jang Kyung...go for plan B man :P

edit- Omg! Shin/Cg dating for reals...? Ahhhhh! :faints in joy!: what's with pd crying? hehe

Guest echoRy

They are asking for a Goong director's cut dvd.

They want all the clips like ending party or fan events as well as BTSs and production notes, commentary on episodes 7, 15, 16, 23, 24, OST, preview for season 2 etc...

ahhh i see, thank u donil. i appreciate the help!

YES THEY RRRRRR!!!! :lol:

ur post made me super giddy, thank u so much for posting.

if all that is true, then i'm beyond happy.

http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?nam...06/64f15204.htm

Look at the title... the typical entertainment news.. lol...

donil, ur an angel...thank u!!!

beautiful2es.th.jpg shinny9nl.th.jpg

Guest SUJUfied.

Awww, I`m still on episode 19. Hahaha, waiting for the english subbed

ones on youtube. So there`s going to be a Goong 2? Wooottt.

Seriously, someone should write a fanfic on Goong. Hahaha, maybe it`ll keep us all in company ^_^

Archived