[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest zaizai_f4_only

sorry if i repeat this again..coz i just dont dare to look the previous pages..ahahahha sooo heaps...

just want to noe izzit ryt tat today JJH and YEH is going to Bali today and the flight is with Garuda Indonesia?

here's the article in korean:

http://photo.media.daum.net/gallery/entert.../v12289547.html

just want to confirm whether its true or not..and aslo is this for goong promotion orrrrr ???? ehehhehehe u noe wat i mean? they are really in lurv with each other ^____^ so they go to bali together for holiday **hope my imagination is ryt ^__^ **

btw today is wed..oh no goong anymore :tears:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

朱智勋尹恩惠一同出国盛传绯闻

“信彩”情侣将重逢在巴厘岛。

在热门电视剧《宫》中,朱智勋和尹恩惠扮演皇太子夫妇倍受世人关注,他们将赶赴世界著名度假胜地巴厘岛拍摄画报。

在电视剧播完以后,朱智勋和尹恩惠闭口不谈随后的日程计划,但是6日上午,他们将乘坐同一班机飞往印尼巴厘岛。在巴厘岛,他们将花6天日程分别拍摄时装杂志《ELLE Girl》和《Anan》的画报。

之前,朱智勋一方只说“有赴海外的计划,但是具体无可奉告”,拒绝透露日程,尹恩惠一方也是只说:“本月末左右有计划与所属公司成员一起到东南亚旅游。”

也就是说,他们似乎约好在同一时期,同一地点拍摄画报,而且恪守保密。一位有关人士说:“过去6个月来,两位演员和所属公司成员为拍好《宫》同甘共苦,所以这次他们一边是为了拍摄画报,一边是为了放松休息。”

该人士还说,上月末《宫》在澳门拍外景时,因当地狗仔队和国内同行的狂热剧迷,一举一动都被严密“监视”,所以这一次他们决定在严格保密的前提下拍摄画报。

在电视剧最后阶段,朱智勋和尹恩惠热辣接吻后,他们可能恋爱的说法开始不胫而走。但是他们自己只承认不过是“关系很好的兄妹关系”。但是随着他们一同出国,“信彩”情侣在巴厘岛可能发生的事情已经让剧迷大感好奇。

《体育朝鲜》记者 郑京姬 / 记者 金少罗

Source: Chinese.chosun.com

Guest miserable

^^ omg your from hawaii??? me too. doesnt it suck that we have to wait until fridays and saturdays to watch it? but i've already watched until episode 12 so yea :P where are you from??

sorry if i repeat this again..coz i just dont dare to look the previous pages..ahahahha sooo heaps...

just want to noe izzit ryt tat today JJH and YEH is going to Bali today and the flight is with Garuda Indonesia?

just want to confirm whether its true or not..and aslo is this for goong promotion orrrrr ???? ehehhehehe u noe wat i mean? they are really in lurv with each other ^____^ so they go to bali together for holiday **hope my imagination is ryt ^__^ **

^^ ahh sorry i cant help you but i want to know?? i thought JJH was going on a vacation today or something. please someone translate this and make us happy!

Guest Pikachu

Hehehe... rainbow just mentioned this Bali thing in IRC half an hour ago. when she saw it in a chinese forum, but I don't think it's 100% confirmed yet? Though I guess that website is a news link... does that mean it is confirmed? XDDD

*drags mango with her in this forum so they can both die and faint if the news of Bali honeymoon vacay is true*

... and if it is true.. who wants to start a "Stalk JJH and YEH fund" so we can plant an insider in Indonesia? :B

[edit] Tried to translate with google.. and the only words I understood was something along the lines of photoshoot.

Guest much_love_87

omg... im going to bali this summerr!!! i should've gone now awww... omg.. omg.. im going crazy

Guest miserable

^^ haha i would if i lived in bali but to bad i dont. it's from daum.net so i guess its new news?? is there anyone who can fully translate this please??

Guest mayetlovesjisung

Shin- What do you want me to do? Put ice cream in my mouth and feed you mouth to mouth with a kiss?

*Shin planted his chin on Cg’s left shoulder, but Cg turned her head to the opposite side and looked up*

Cg- That could be a start…

*Cg said sarcastically. Shin smiled and scooped up another spoon full of ice cream and was just about to feed her it, when Big C appeared. Big C pulled Cg up, sat down on her chair, and took in the spoonful of ice cream. Shin realizing it wasn’t Cg, started to scream and fell off his chair*

OMO OMO OMO! Hahaha! Azn! I really, really love you! :LOVE:

Can't wait for the next chaps! Hehe!

Guest echoRy

doesnt it suck to feel this way?

yes it does suck...and hehehe i think it's cute that u feel

that way and then ur nickname happens to be "miserable" :lol:

but :rolleyes: anyways lolz, what's this saying i wonder...

dvd2tm.gif

and this is a cute comparison...

comparison0og.th.jpg

~~~FRIENDLY REMINDER~~~

---guys watch the spamming, one liners and things unrelated to GOONG

remember we're still being monitored---

plant me!!

I am very willing to go!

Haha.

It seems they are going to Bali for a photoshoot for magazines and at the same time, to relax as well. They are going to be in Bali for 6 days (woo hoo... long romantic beach walks~~~)

But seriously people, I am not too sure on how accurate this news is. So let's not get our hopes too high first until we have more confirmed details :D

Guest zaizai_f4_only

hmmm i guess every1 not sure hehehhe well just crozz our fingers and hope its true and and and sum1 a fan of them two in bali will stalk them and tell us ^___^ i wish im in indo and i can fly to bali... :(

owwhhh icic..eheuheuh so its about photoshooting...awwwwww >___< i wanna go..ehehhehe hope this news is ryt..wow them two again..ahahhaha how sweet

Guest dailygirl

nuuuooo.... there are rumours that they will go to bali??? maan...hopefully thats not true...*fingercross*

coz i will be in bali on may...so hopefully they will go to bali on may...not today...aaahh..pleasee...pleaseee..please...why should they go on holiday when i have all of my uni assignment pille up >.<

anyway...i'm also curious with shin sister...i want to see more of her interaction with other people [i.e. with CG] i can say that she's an important character coz most of the problem in season 1 are solve because of her input...

okay then...i'm off to do my uni stuff again [which is suck!!]

Guest miserable

gah 6 hot days in bali. the photoshoot will have a good turn out ;)

eehh this news is getting me all hyped.

Guest vignette

Just watched the MBC clip that DallaSe posted today. PD is so cute when he cried while filming the crying scene between CG and the Great Queen. I still cry whenever I rewatch Ep 24 starting from CG and Shin embracing after the car chase to that good-bye with the Queen.

Angel you are getting me hooked with your fanfic for Season 2 keep them coming. :D

I thought CG said that she will have her vacation by May but I'm happy if it's true that they are off to Bali.

Guest zaizai_f4_only

man wondering who is the lucky person got to seat near them on the plane >______________________< so jelous!!!!

Guest donilpark

but :rolleyes: anyways lolz, what's this saying i wonder...

dvd2tm.gif

They are asking for a Goong director's cut dvd.

They want all the clips like ending party or fan events as well as BTSs and production notes, commentary on episodes 7, 15, 16, 23, 24, OST, preview for season 2 etc...

One thing I would add is a better editing on episodes 23 and 24. (couldn't hurt to better edit all the other episodes as well as insert the deleted scenes.)

Guest zaizai_f4_only

i dont think goong is famous in indo... only few ppl know about cg n shin....

not really they are starting to get famous in indo ^__^ the Fake **ofcourse** dvd is out till eps 12 only...in indonesian thread of goong is starting to get packed..ahahhahah so yeah i think its quite popular :D

GOONG fever is starting to spread all around the ASIAN country :sweatingbullets:

Guest Pikachu

plant me!!

I am very willing to go!

Haha.

It seems they are going to Bali for a photoshoot for magazines and at the same time, to relax as well. They are going to be in Bali for 6 days (woo hoo... long romantic beach walks~~~)

But seriously people, I am not too sure on how accurate this news is. So let's not get our hopes too high first until we have more confirmed details :D

TOO LATE@ our hopes are already skyrocketting! XDDDDD!!! Even just the fantasies of JJH and YEH in Bali together is enough to give me (and mango and watermelon I bet) a heart attack. XDDDDDDD! augh! XDD If this is a rumor I'm ready to murder the person who started it. XDDDDD

my god my thouchgs are running wild... XDDD!!! (long romantic walks on the beach.. w/ the setting sun in the BG) XDD;;; augh rainbow XDDDDDDDDDD *dyiiiiiiing*

Guest Pikachu

They are asking for a Goong director's cut dvd.

They want all the clips like ending party or fan events as well as BTSs and production notes, commentary on episodes 7, 15, 16, 23, 24, OST, preview for season 2 etc...

One thing I would add is a better editing on episodes 23 and 24. (couldn't hurt to better edit all the other episodes as well as insert the deleted scenes.)

Yeah.. it'd be nice if they re-edit ep 23 and 24 just so it has better flow... XDDDD and less rushed. XDDD

but yeah! I want directors cut!

Archived