[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest AznGrlz

Okay.. this is THE BIG MYSTERY they left us hanging at the last episode of season 1... which has lead us to SPECULATE like crazy.. If you want to know what have come up from our "creative" minds, you can backlog.. The speculations have been flowing *more like FLOODING* ever since ep 24 finished airing, so.. starting from last Thu's posts onwards. We even have our own CSI team investigating this matter, lead by Angelina aka AznGrlz *keep up the good work u guys! bwuahahhaha*.. So yeah, nobody knows for sure except for the scriptwriter *who probably still broiling some ideas at the moment* :)

EDIT: Welcome back to the jungle, Pikapeach!

ooooo...i see my name hehe :P yup, we're still investigating! Funny if we go through all this and finds out they didn't do anything at all...i'll be like...okaaaay wow :sweatingbullets: hehe

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mayetlovesjisung

So this is a shirt dress!

BFCABAF1B1B3.jpg

All credits to dcinside.com

Now this shirt dress is totally HOT! If I have YEH's legs, I won't have any second thoughts about wearing this one! Too bad JJH didn't sit beside her! He didn't right? Maybe he was afraid that he'd do something when he sits beside her! Hahaha! Did he really come from a photoshoot with that other Goong girl before the party?! Grrr! Hahaha!

Hello everyone! Good morning!

Guest miserable

^^ haha you guys are funny. i know that dress is awesome. but you need the right legs to pull it off. i heard that he came from a photoshoot with hyorin that's why he was late for the party. sucks huh?

Can someone tell me how can she be pregnant? When did they sleep together?

its just a prediction:D because the great queen asked about CG having a baby, and they looked really naughty:D

After School

*Kang Hyun, Hee Soong, and Soong Young walked out of class planning to go eat, but from behind Jang Kyung grabbed Kang Hyun’s right hand and pulled her to run with him out. Shocked, Hee Soong and Soong Young was about to run after them to check the matter, but Ryu Hwan stepped out and blocked them. Kang In walked up from behind and smiled*

Kang In- give them a chance...

*Hee Soong and Soong Young exchanged glances*

School’s Parking Lot

*Jang Kyung pulled Kang Hyun out to his car. Kang Hyun shook her hand off of

Jang Kyung’s grasp*

Kang Hyun- Yah! What are you doing?

Jang Kyung- I have a surprise for you…

*Kang Hyun fixed her glasses and was about to walk off*

Kang Hyun- Sorry, I’m not interested.

*Jang Kyung quickly got hold of her right hand again*

Jang Kyung- Just once, I promise I won’t do anything to you. I just want to show you something…please trust me.

*Kang Hyun pulled her hand back again*

Kang Hyun- 15 minutes…

*Jang Kyung happily nodded and once again grabbed hold of Kang Hyun’s right hand again and got her into his car. He got into the driver’s seat and drove off. During the ride, every 2 minutes he would glance at Kang Hyun, she felt it too, but avoided eye contact with him*

back again! Hi everyone! Here's the next script...hehe :P

yay! more to read more to read! haha...thats funny how Jang Kyung said "just once, i promise i wont do anything to you"......

Guest usyagitntn

Hi everyone

haven't been on here for quite sometime(yeah right, like 2 days :blush: ). I'm happy to see the thread is still growing with all the pics, clips, speculations of us crazy Goong fans :P. It's Wed today for me, still can't believe it's almost a week now without looking forward to waking up to watch Goong online :tears:. It feels kinda weird cause I woke up early in the morning for no reason then remembered that Goong's over... Don't know if anyone feels like this but when ever I watch Goong 1.5 when it comes to the end I feel very sad, the feeling of loss and emptiness just kept growing inside as I watch it coming to the end, so actually I've never watched the last part where they show all the credits and stuffs, just to keep myself from thinking of having to wait for 10 months to watch the second season, to see all the casts back ( I hope, it'd never be the same without every single one of them). I think my Goong withdrawal symptoms have started to show, weird huh, like after a week now you finally feel that the drama is over, last week I was still excited with all the speculations, investigation and discussions going on.. but don't worry guys I'm still listening to the OST and watching the MVs like crazy, I'll be back in no time. I don't remember how many times I watched ep 16, 23 and 24, the 3 with many sweet/romantic/cute moments in them, actually I am particular fond for the beach scene in ep 16 but ep 23 still beats it with the hot kiss and the broken down of the final wall between CG and Shin.

After watching ep 16 again yesterday, I suddenly wanted them to end season 2 with the sun rising scene ( preferrably with CG, Shin and... :phew: ) . I want them to fulfil the promise that they will be back to see the sun rise and I think it creates a sense of being back at the beginning again, it'd be like Goong has never ended, all the sweet and romantic moments will never be forgotten. Everything will be back at the way they were in 2500 years:D

As for Goong 1.5 , thanks to you guys for the spot translations, I can understand what they talking about. But I keep wondering what it'd be like for KJH and SJH to attend the show, too bad KJH was in the hospital...it seems like all the antagonists of the drama are not there, even Yul's mom, not that I miss her :sweatingbullets: but I'd really like to see all the casts there and to listen to their opinions, contributions on the drama and comments. The actor who plays CG's dad seems to be a really funny guy in real life too. And as I remember the Goong 1.5 was supposed to be 90 min and it was only around 75 min or so, MBC cheated on us :( , after the ending of the talk show they could have shown something that we have all been dying for, the real BTS of all the romantic/hot/cute moments, especially all the kissing scenes :lol:, I wouldn't mind if they spend the whole 15 min on how they filmed ep 23 :D (as long as possible) and I want to see the behind the scene for the runnning-after-the car scene too , there're too many things that MBC is hiding from us :ph34r: . They can't have shown all of those in the show or YEh and JJH probably faint from embarrassment. :lol:

Click here for translation of the songs in Goong OST.

And if you love YEH and JJH as a couple in Goong don't forget to vote for them here

Guest donilpark

Heh XD Obviously misunderstood what I said. :rolleyes:

I didn't mean she's the one who turned out nasty. I was referring to Yul and Hyo Rin when I said I wish she'd be as big as a supporting character as those 2. Just hoping that she won't turn as nasty as Yul and Hyo Rin did. You know how in the beginning they're still tolerable until they've become more "nasty" in pursuing whatever. :rolleyes:

Oh, Ok.

But I can't even imagine her becoming nasty.

That is, it kinda completely baffled me when you used 'nasty' and her in the same sentence.

Shin's-sister's character is still somewhat mysterious to me. Yes, she has been clear-headed in taking care of matters in season 1, but we haven't got to see how she copes with personal issues, i.e love life, her own ambition after getting back to the Palace (would it still be the same as to when she traveled the world? to help the needy and make the world a better place?), her "true relationship" with Pyeha & Hwanghumamma (coz it seemed that it was still too courteous for daughter-parents relationship.. probably she hasn't got used to it yet, since she was away for quite a while). Watching her character developed in season 1, I don't get that much vibe from her... So, whether she will be the saint or evil in 2nd season, I'd say there is an equal possibility for both, and we just have to leave it to the writer I guess :)

Do you think so?

She was a lot casual to her parents than Shin is.

She called them 'father,' 'mother,' and 'grandmother,' as opposed to Shin who refers to them as abamama, umamama, your imperial majesty, etc. (in fact, there was an incident in episode 8 as we remember, where Shin called the empress mom and got scolded by her.)

And I initially thought that was very inappropriate although I got comfortable with that over time.

Hm, I guess they can make it so that she was being a big hypocrite in season 1. But then that's not the kind of my favourite character...

Guest precious04

can someone please spot translate the beginning of ep. 20

what did the newspaper say (caption under the pic of shin kissing cg cheek)

& why were the elders scolding shin & cg?

thanks so much to whoever can clear this up for me.

:D

Guest Pikachu

can someone please spot translate the beginning of ep. 20

what did the newspaper say (caption under the pic of shin kissing cg cheek)

& why were the elders scolding shin & cg?

thanks so much to whoever can clear this up for me.

:D

well to cut long story short... It's a news report about someone having seen the Princess with a man, at night, and not her hubby, so they're speculating in the news report that she's having an affair/secret boyfriend.. hence being scolded by the elders.

Guest brizkee

Annyeong! this is my first time to post here, though ive been stalking this thread for quite sometime already. And ive been hooked up reading all of your comments and craziness :D regarding our beloved Goong characters. I just want to come out of my "shell" ehehhe.. to ask this question whose been bugging me this past few days since Goong ended. When did Shin starts to fall inlove to CG? i haven't read the backlogs of this thread but i hope someone can answer that question :D

And just want to thank all of you for sharing your clips, pix and everything, kamsamnida Goong lovers! :)

Guest AznGrlz

Back in Macao

*Cg, Shin, and Sang Gong kept exchanging glances at each other while Halmamama explained the reason why Big C was hired with a huge smile on her face*

Great Queen- According to the palace’s rules, Bigung must be taken cared of by a professional woman during the period of pregnancy. Big C will be with you 24/7 assuring your safety and teach you the responsibility of becoming a mother.

*Both Cg and Shin jumped up*

Cg/Shin- 24 days a week?

Sang Gong- Yes mama…it’s required under royalty laws, once a lady is pregnant.

*Cg glared at Shin who purposely avoiding eye contact*

Great Queen- Big C I’m leaving Bigung’s and the future of Korea in your hands.

Big C- Yes mama!

*Big C did a quick bow and both Cg and Shin fell back into their seats, shocked*

Back in Macao

*Cg, Shin, and Sang Gong kept exchanging glances at each other while Halmamama explained the reason why Big C was hired with a huge smile on her face*

Great Queen- According to the palace’s rules, Bigung must be taken cared of by a professional woman during the period of pregnancy. Big C will be with you 24/7 assuring your safety and teach you the responsibility of becoming a mother.

*Both Cg and Shin jumped up*

Cg/Shin- 24 days a week?

Sang Gong- Yes mama…it’s required under royalty laws, once a lady is pregnant.

*Cg glared at Shin who purposely avoiding eye contact*

Great Queen- Big C I’m leaving Bigung’s and the future of Korea in your hands.

Big C- Yes mama!

*Big C did a quick bow and both Cg and Shin fell back into their seats, shocked*

:lol: I suggest they do a "Gone with the wind" ASAP :lol: come back only when there's seshon/seshons for granny...haha

Guest AznGrlz

Later…

*Cg was mad at Shin for lying and getting them into this mess. Shin tried to make up for it by feeding her some ice cream, but Cg wouldn’t eat it*

Shin- Yah! A prince is now feeding you ice cream at least take a spoon.

*Shin smiled with a cute look, pleading his wife’s forgiveness*

Cg- A princess is telling you that she’s mad!

Shin- What do you want me to do? Put ice cream in my mouth and feed you mouth to mouth with a kiss?

*Shin planted his chin on Cg’s left shoulder, but Cg turned her head to the opposite side and looked up*

Cg- That could be a start…

*Cg said sarcastically. Shin smiled and scooped up another spoon full of ice cream and was just about to feed her it, when Big C appeared. Big C pulled Cg up, sat down on her chair, and took in the spoonful of ice cream. Shin realizing it wasn’t Cg, started to scream and fell off his chair*

Shin- Yah! What are you doing?

*Cg had to cover her mouth with both of her hands to stop her from laughing. Shin got off his feet and was just about to scold Big C when instead she scolded him*

Big C- Shame on you, Jeona! Don’t you know the first stage of pregnancy is very important! How dare you feed her ice cream…its not good for the baby!

Shin/Cg- Says who?

Big C- Says Big C!

*Both Cg and Shin looked at each other with their jaws dropped*

*Later Cg and Shin decided to take a walk in the park. Some girls tried to hit on Shin and Cg got jealous. She wrapped her arms around Shin*

Cg- Nice to know you dig my man…

*The girls were about to speak when Big C jumped out from nowhere and acted like she’s fighting mode*

Big C- I warn you…I know tae-kwon-do!

*The girls snickered and one of them who looked like the leader stepped out*

Girl- I warn you, I got back ups.

Big C/Cg- You and what army?

*The girl crossed her arms and looked back. Cg, Big C, and Shin all looked to where she’s indicating, to see a mob of girls running toward them*

Shin- Girls, on the count of three…we run for it!

Big C- Screw you! We’re running now!

*Shin turned around to see Big C holding on to Cg’s hand running*

Shin- Hey! Wait for me!

*Shin ran after them, Big C yelled back*

Big C- You’re just lucky it’s my nonviolent day!

hehe :P

Guest q12345

Shin's-sister's character is still somewhat mysterious to me. Yes, she has been clear-headed in taking care of matters in season 1, but we haven't got to see how she copes with personal issues, i.e love life, her own ambition after getting back to the Palace (would it still be the same as to when she traveled the world? to help the needy and make the world a better place?), her "true relationship" with Pyeha & Hwanghumamma (coz it seemed that it was still too courteous for daughter-parents relationship.. probably she hasn't got used to it yet, since she was away for quite a while). Watching her character developed in season 1, I don't get that much vibe from her... So, whether she will be the saint or evil in 2nd season, I'd say there is an equal possibility for both, and we just have to leave it to the writer I guess :)

I completely agree, Mango! She is a mysterious character - too perfect. Kind of makes me suspicious of her. I don't remember the public saying anything about her, including CG's friends. Surely they would have said something about her . . .

Guest icarus

Hi.. I'm just wondering where can i get these photos??

I guess most of them are supposedly from episode 16. However, i can't find these scenes no matter how many times i repeat it :(

av-669.jpg

goong1ava2mar069eb.png

av-4712.jpg

Guest AznGrlz

yay! more to read more to read! haha...thats funny how Jang Kyung said "just once, i promise i wont do anything to you"......

Yup hehe thanks to those line...she decided to go with him...wondering where they're going :P

:lol: I suggest they do a "Gone with the wind" ASAP :lol: come back only when there's seshon/seshons for granny...haha

Lmao I know! hehe Granny wants seshons and she wants it bad man :sweatingbullets: especially now with Big C in the pic. how will they pull it off for the next 9 month :phew:

Guest q12345

Can someone tell me how can she be pregnant? When did they sleep together?

She's not pregnant; she ate too many egg tarts. In Goong 1.5 she says that it was indigestion, I think. :):rolleyes:

Guest Pikachu

Hi.. I'm just wondering where can i get these photos??

I guess most of them are supposedly from episode 16. However, i can't find these scenes no matter how many times i repeat it :(

av-669.jpg

goong1ava2mar069eb.png

av-4712.jpg

Well... not all of the photos released were included in the final cut of the episode. (They had to edit some stuff out of course), so maybe that's why you couldnt find them in ep 16.

Guest miserable

Hi everyone

haven't been on here for quite sometime(yeah right, like 2 days :blush: ). I'm happy to see the thread is still growing with all the pics, clips, speculations of us crazy Goong fans :P. It's Wed today for me, still can't believe it's almost a week now without looking forward to waking up to watch Goong online :tears:. It feels kinda weird cause I woke up early in the morning for no reason then remembered that Goong's over... Don't know if anyone feels like this but when ever I watch Goong 1.5 when it comes to the end I feel very sad, the feeling of loss and emptiness just kept growing inside as I watch it coming to the end, so actually I've never watched the last part where they show all the credits and stuffs, just to keep myself from thinking of having to wait for 10 months to watch the second season, to see all the casts back ( I hope, it'd never be the same without every single one of them). I think my Goong withdrawal symptoms have started to show, weird huh, like after a week now you finally feel that the drama is over, last week I was still excited with all the speculations, investigation and discussions going on.. but don't worry guys I'm still listening to the OST and watching the MVs like crazy, I'll be back in no time.

wow exactly what im feeling, but the funny thing is were still in episode 7. so i dont know why i have an empty feelilng too. i already miss goong. doesnt it suck to feel this way?

Guest acire

Hey everyone! wow this thread is soo huge!! This is my first time posting in this thread; omg, i just love goong! i've gone crazy with this show! i just love cg and shin together (i think yul is hot, but not for cg- for me! lolz :vicx::phew: ) Although here in HAwaii we're only up to eppie 6, i just can't wait for when they fall in love. i just wish they have some bedroom scenes! :P:rolleyes:

B) Also, I enjoy the story that Azngirl and Friends are making. :D Keep up the great work!

That's my two cents, glad to finally post here. B)

Oh yea, when do you think MBC is releasing Goong? I hope they include the bts and all the deleted scenes. Can someone contact MBC to made sure??!!! :crazy:

Archived