[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest Pikachu

I would personally love to see the empress becoming the lead in season 2.

She was my favourite character in Goong and I'd love to see her taking the spotlight this time around.

Yeah... I seriously doubt her being lead happening, but I think she'll play a much bigger role in the drama compared to the first season. Like one of the lead supporting cast.. Hyo Rin/Yul style.. except hopefully not as nasty as how both characters have become. XDDD *really don't want her to be like the next toot*

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest LAZ11XADR11

does someone have HQ goong 1.5...i have been having bad luck and ending up with all the LQ ones...

Re-upping this fan-captured vid from the Goong 1.5:

http://s27.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0ADWJAR...LN3B3EZ7DAPIV76

Credit to Dee & dcinside

May I say, more and more major flirtations? Tap on the shoulder, mirror-sharing, giggle to their own private jokes.. *sigh* :blush:

EDIT: AAAAHH!! Panda, you bought it?? Dang.. so jealous :P

i saw the clip but when and where were there the shoulder tapping, like who did it frist? JJH or YEH?

I think they are really comfortable with each other which is good to see.

i saw the clip but when and where were there the shoulder tapping, like who did it frist? JJH or YEH?

I think they are really comfortable with each other which is good to see.

YEH tapped his shoulder *forgot during which session*, and she also gave her thumb up which i think was for his semi-naked modeling photo.. kekekekekke.. Pervy pervy YEH.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest mintoro

YAYA>>>

I just finish watching Goong for 9 hours non stop

and now is 5.17am here... OMG

can't catch up with so many posts here...

i'll post my comment again.. gonna sleep now...

Guest donilpark

Yeah... I seriously doubt her being lead happening, but I think she'll play a much bigger role in the drama compared to the first season. Like one of the lead supporting cast.. Hyo Rin/Yul style.. except hopefully not as nasty as how both characters have become. XDDD *really don't want her to be like the next toot*

Nasty?

Did you find any nastiness in her?

She was the fairest and wisest character of all, and I can't imagine her being mean to anyone.

She was the fairest and wisest character of all, and I can't imagine her being mean to anyone.

Shin's-sister's character is still somewhat mysterious to me. Yes, she has been clear-headed in taking care of matters in season 1, but we haven't got to see how she copes with personal issues, i.e love life, her own ambition after getting back to the Palace (would it still be the same as to when she traveled the world? to help the needy and make the world a better place?), her "true relationship" with Pyeha & Hwanghumamma (coz it seemed that it was still too courteous for daughter-parents relationship.. probably she hasn't got used to it yet, since she was away for quite a while). Watching her character developed in season 1, I don't get that much vibe from her... So, whether she will be the saint or evil in 2nd season, I'd say there is an equal possibility for both, and we just have to leave it to the writer I guess :)

Guest mangosteen

A week after Goong ended, I'm glad that I still see this thread always in the first page of the forum. Keep it up, Goongers! I really can't wait for the second season. I'm feeling so empty now without Goong :(

Guest samgirl

can anyone point me to where i can download goong 1.5 lq, the forum number please my connection is realy slow

Guest kdrama_luv3r

More Binggungmama Fashion

15262786by.jpg

1144255906157830wl.th.jpg

All credits to dcinside.com

omg! chae fashion is CUTE!! where are you getting this clothes!? i so want the designer's brand/name!!!! I went to DCINSIDE.com..........but i dont understand korean!!!

have any seen any of thesee clothes in any store? so have to go to seoul..shopping for chae's wardrobe and all goong goodies!!!!

that top i think itz from the brand which JJH walked for..

Rem there was a run way show where JJh is wearing only an underwear and a top?

yeah i think YEH is wear that top from the same brand.

what brand are you talking about?

Guest echoRy

I wholeheartedly agree with PIKApeach!

i highly doubt the princess will play the lead in season 2,

atleast not if YEH&JJH are set to be in it fully.

and if it actually did happen...i can already hear

the outcry of rage from ChaeShin fans ( :lol: ) having our

beloved royal couple reduced to supporting characters...aigoo!

but anywayz, i'm hoping for what most of u are too.

i want Chae&Shin's friends to come back, along with

the princess (in a bigger supporting role) and Yul.

DEE- u rock, thanx muchos for all the vids and pics...

(GUNG 7 is fantabulouso!!!)

Guest AznGrlz

After School

*Kang Hyun, Hee Soong, and Soong Young walked out of class planning to go eat, but from behind Jang Kyung grabbed Kang Hyun’s right hand and pulled her to run with him out. Shocked, Hee Soong and Soong Young was about to run after them to check the matter, but Ryu Hwan stepped out and blocked them. Kang In walked up from behind and smiled*

Kang In- give them a chance...

*Hee Soong and Soong Young exchanged glances*

School’s Parking Lot

*Jang Kyung pulled Kang Hyun out to his car. Kang Hyun shook her hand off of

Jang Kyung’s grasp*

Kang Hyun- Yah! What are you doing?

Jang Kyung- I have a surprise for you…

*Kang Hyun fixed her glasses and was about to walk off*

Kang Hyun- Sorry, I’m not interested.

*Jang Kyung quickly got hold of her right hand again*

Jang Kyung- Just once, I promise I won’t do anything to you. I just want to show you something…please trust me.

*Kang Hyun pulled her hand back again*

Kang Hyun- 15 minutes…

*Jang Kyung happily nodded and once again grabbed hold of Kang Hyun’s right hand again and got her into his car. He got into the driver’s seat and drove off. During the ride, every 2 minutes he would glance at Kang Hyun, she felt it too, but avoided eye contact with him*

back again! Hi everyone! Here's the next script...hehe :P

Guest Pikachu

Nasty?

Did you find any nastiness in her?

Heh XD Obviously misunderstood what I said. :rolleyes:

I didn't mean she's the one who turned out nasty. I was referring to Yul and Hyo Rin when I said I wish she'd be as big as a supporting character as those 2. Just hoping that she won't turn as nasty as Yul and Hyo Rin did. You know how in the beginning they're still tolerable until they've become more "nasty" in pursuing whatever. :rolleyes:

HI MANGO!

*does a Tarzan-like cry* XD

Does anybody have the NGs, interview with the cast in Goong 1.5 only (on sendspace, filfront, or megaupload)? because for some weird reason my computer can only download a file up to 133 MB and since the file for Goong 1.5 is 188 MB. It's impossible for me to see the interview with the cast at the end of 1.5 espisode. And I'm dieing to watch the 'Major Fliration' between JJH and YEH on the show.

I almost forgot to introduce myself. I'm Pam and I'm one of those silent Goonger in this forum. :blush: And the reason that I had decided to post this message now is because I desperately want to see the chemistry between JJH and YEH on the interview show that everyone has been talking about. Please, please, please help a girl in need. :tears:

Can someone tell me how can she be pregnant? When did they sleep together?

Okay.. this is THE BIG MYSTERY they left us hanging at the last episode of season 1... which has lead us to SPECULATE like crazy.. If you want to know what have come up from our "creative" minds, you can backlog.. The speculations have been flowing *more like FLOODING* ever since ep 24 finished airing, so.. starting from last Thu's posts onwards. We even have our own CSI team investigating this matter, lead by Angelina aka AznGrlz *keep up the good work u guys! bwuahahhaha*.. So yeah, nobody knows for sure except for the scriptwriter *who probably still broiling some ideas at the moment* :)

EDIT: Welcome back to the jungle, Pikapeach!

Guest miserable

reading all your posts about season 2, i would be sad if CG and shin are not the main characters. or if they dont have much air time. but YEH and JJH didnt confirm it yet right if they are coming back? but they should season 2 wont be the same if different actors are playing their part. i wouldnt mind seeing yul in season 2 either.

hhmm i wonder where JJH is right now? he's on his vacation right?

where can i find romanization and/or translations for the OST?

Archived