[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

"HAVE YOU BEEN SLEEPING WITH A MAN??!!!" :3

But yeah. CG's clothes are so stylsih and cute especially if you like business-casual stuff... Like in ep17... the one she was wearing when Yul invited them to the party.. I'd want to wear something like that if I ever start going to an office. XF

that top i think itz from the brand which JJH walked for..

Rem there was a run way show where JJh is wearing only an underwear and a top?

yeah i think YEH is wear that top from the same brand.

this is only my imagination but..

on the day of the goong party.. JJh had an advterisement add with SJH(hyorin actress)

kekekke

maybe jjh give yeh that blouse.. : HONEY DUN BE ANGRY~~~lOLX.. SJH is too tall for me anyways k? i like short and bubbl girls like u

LOLLLLLLLL

=X.. this is purely my imagination

and by the way i bought this dress. itz on the way to me from gmarket. lolx

mang..._1_no_189_3.jpg

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that top i think itz from the brand which JJH walked for..

Rem there was a run way show where JJh is wearing only an underwear and a top?

yeah i think YEH is wear that top from the same brand.

this is only my imagination but..

on the day of the goong party.. JJh had an advterisement add with SJH(hyorin actress)

kekekke

maybe jjh give yeh that blouse.. : HONEY DUN BE ANGRY~~~lOLX.. SJH is too tall for me anyways k? i like short and bubbl girls like u

LOLLLLLLLL

=X.. this is purely my imagination

haha that is funny:D"i like short and bubble girls like u" :ph34r:

photo_255_1_1_no_189_3.jpg

i bought this dress.. lOlx....

actually itz not a dress.. itz 2 piece... i bought the back skirt + checkered = 1 set and

the one in the pic.. the blue skirts + the light blue top = 2nd set

-> this one..

i hope i dun look like a stick

anywayz... jjh is now away for his holidays.. so well...

i am wondering if he is anywhere near.. kekeke

*off to bed*

Guest Pikachu

another kiss???i wonder what they will name their baby if shes really pregnant :mellow:

nah. This is just Shin pretending to kiss Chae Gyeong to prove that she's a perv. XD

nah. This is just Shin pretending to kiss Chae Gyeong to prove that she's a perv. XD

ooohh... :mellow: sorry:D :sweatingbullets: maybe i missed that episode, because i was a little late on watching goong when it came out, i skipped episodes :sweatingbullets:

I've seen parts and parts of this drama and it's so Good! I want to watch the whole thing through so I can understand what's going on....not that it's confusing...I just don't want to miss out on the details :D But yeah, I'm looking forward to it...oh, I also heard that there was going to be another season to this....Is it true? Does anyone know? Sorry if I'm repeating this, I'm kinda slow.

I've seen parts and parts of this drama and it's so Good! I want to watch the whole thing through so I can understand what's going on....not that it's confusing...I just don't want to miss out on the details :D But yeah, I'm looking forward to it...oh, I also heard that there was going to be another season to this....Is it true? Does anyone know? Sorry if I'm repeating this, I'm kinda slow.

hehe...u wont wanna miss parts..especially 15-24, thats when it got really exciting for me...

Ive heard that its true, and will be airing February 2007...thats next year! yay!

hehe...u wont wanna miss parts..especially 15-24, thats when it got really exciting for me...

Ive heard that its true, and will be airing February 2007...thats next year! yay!

Thank you for answering my questions. I'll be anticipating that one too!

i bought this dress.. lOlx....

actually itz not a dress.. itz 2 piece... i bought the back skirt + checkered = 1 set and

the one in the pic.. the blue skirts + the light blue top = 2nd set

-> this one..

i hope i dun look like a stick

anywayz... jjh is now away for his holidays.. so well...

i am wondering if he is anywhere near.. kekeke

*off to bed*

where did u find the clothing set? does anyone have any idea which clothing company sponsored her outfits for goong? cos they are all lovely!!

Thank you for answering my questions. I'll be anticipating that one too!

no problem:D im so excited about whats going to happen in Goong 2. i wonder if yul's mom is still trying to take revenge, but everybody knows she will not ever succeed, am i right?:)

Guest HmmlOL

Where can I download the 700 mb version of episode 18?

I can't find one anywhere. Can someone upload it please? I'm not asking for ysi. megaupload,sendspace, or filefront will be fine...

no problem:D im so excited about whats going to happen in Goong 2. i wonder if yul's mom is still trying to take revenge, but everybody knows she will not ever succeed, am i right?:)

I hope she doesn't succeed....that would be very disappointing.

I hope she doesn't succeed....that would be very disappointing.

if she succeeds, the whole story/season of goong would just be wasted away...all of us Goong worshippers will be very disapointed, and all the time and happy memories that we recollect while we are in the classrooms would turn into nothing

:(

Guest donilpark

Did you all not see the light that shone as Yul and his mother left the palace?

They won't return. They left the darkness of the palace and went into the light of the world, where they can pursue their true dreams and, in short, live authentically.

Hyorin also left her dark past behind and left to pursue her bright future.

They all learned from their experience in season 1. To make them return would be to make them forget what's truly precious in their lives and comit the same old mistake one more time.

I doubt they will be cast in season 2, and if they are, I'm absolutely sure they (Yul and Hyorin) won't be main characters. Maybe they can make cameo appearances.

But other than that, I don't see how they can return, seeing as how they have left.

Did you all not see the light that shone as Yul and his mother left the palace?

They won't return. They left the darkness of the palace and went into the light of the world, where they can pursue their true dreams and, in short, live authentically.

I doubt they will be cast in season 2, and if they are, I'm absolutely sure they (Yul and Hyorin) won't be main characters. Maybe they can make cameo appearances.

But other than that, I don't see how they can return, seeing the way they have left.

well yeah..but u never know right?? shin and cg already had the most happy ending they could have, maybe the writer is giving them their turn or somethin...hyorin, if she becomes the main character, i dont think i will have any more interest in Goong 2, and will start watching Goong 1 again.. :mellow:

Guest donilpark

I would personally love to see the empress becoming the lead in season 2.

She was my favourite character in Goong and I'd love to see her taking the spotlight this time around.

Archived