[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest kaikze mitsukai

man. i guess me rootin for Yul n CG isnt going to happen. I love to see them together though. will Yul n CG FOREVER *in my dream* my fav. episode was when their at the beach. taking pictures and having fun. Shin n CG isnt so bad. *secretly wish for Yul n CG*

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pikachu

And about Hyorin giving up on Shin... we'll never know. Maybe she will realize later on that she's still in love with him.

Well... she is still in love with him. She never gave up on him, just realized that she's been fooling herself to think that Shin's heart still belongs to her... In ep 17 she said

I will bury Shin deep inside my heart. If one day Shin wants to come back to me, regardless of when that time is, I will gladly accept him again.

So if Shin begins to love her again, then she will accept him, but right now she knows he loves CG and not her anymore, so there isn't much she can do really except jeopardize his own happiness.

Guest cheli001

yes serious...

i am so damm afraid the PDs might let her return seriously sick or something..

now come on!! Cg is semi pregnant from the looks of it.. so PDS leave that loving couple alone. they have been thru enough torture(so did we.. look at the drop of ratings in epi 20-22)

and if hyorin is coming back... she has to be with kangin pls. -.-

and yul has to find himself a ncie girl for heaven's sake? u cant go after ur cousin's semi pregnant wife like that.. didnt u see how they hug in epi 24? manz they love each other so pls leave them alone and save that "i want to see u smile" comments to ur self. -=.-

NNNNOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

I don't want HR to come back! she will ruin everything!!! Not again! This cannot happen! Well, she could return but PLEEAASSE leave shin goon alone!

I hope if ever pd's let her return, let it be for Kang In! He was sooo nice to her. Though, i would love kang in to be with Cg's friend (girl with mirror) hahaha :P

As for yul, i think it'll be a bit difficult for him if he returns, everybody probably hates him after his confession. Maybe, shin and cg will help him get accepted by the people. but then again, he might go after cg again. hey yul BACK OFF! CG IS OFF LIMITS!!! hahahaha sorry to all yul lovers.... i just can't help it. sorrryyy...

Guest rEaL_adDicT

things i want in goong 2..........

1. shin and CG madly in love..... probably studying overseas...( so tat hyorin doesn't disturb our lovely couple...)

2. more kang in and hyorin scenes....( to keep hyorin occupied and not go think bout shin)

3. more kang hyun and jang kyung scenes....SWAN lolz.........

Guest bonnie_heart5

things i want in goong 2..........

1. shin and CG madly in love..... probably studying overseas...( so tat hyorin doesn't disturb our lovely couple...)

2. more kang in and hyorin scenes....( to keep hyorin occupied and not go think bout shin)

3. more kang hyun and jang kyung scenes....SWAN lolz.........

:):) SAME Here! but one more thing ( 4 me)

4) Ryu Hwan and Yoon Hee Soong little affectionate scenes (<if shes the girl that likes too always look good)

while rewatching the whole Goong again, just occurred to me that the Great Queen has excellent timing,

she's always tired at the right time - jeju island (sleep in the jeep) and macau (just after re-uniting with CG).

wish the Internal Officer had such good timing too!

on the contrary, he's butting in at all the wrong moments - when Shin invited CG to hug his back after their 1st trip to CG's family, alien finger touch in Ep24, any others?

Guest Pikachu

:):) SAME Here! but one more thing ( 4 me)

4) Ryu Hwan and Yoon Hee Soong little affectionate scenes (<if shes the girl that likes too always look good)

*agrees with Ryu Hwan/Hee Soong action* Ryu Hwan keep your woman away from Kang In!

Guest miserable

^^ dang 8 months that seems so long from now. but i hope while they're filming they'll be posting some scenes and lotsa pictures. :)

haha i wouldnt want to see hyorin interfere with shin and CG's relationship either. if that happens im gonna be so pissed. as for yul i feel bad for him, he doesnt have anyone to pair up with. they should've created a character for yul, i feel bad. poor yul. :(

Guest bonnie_heart5

:D:D:P YAY!!! that means this Goong forum thing like....has a chance at survival!

i feel sorry that yul has to put up with such a harsh mother...

:huh: I thinks hes going to get married too......but thats wat i heard...though it could be my imagination :huh:

its... a long time since my last post here.. but i'm alwiz here being a silent reader & love all of your comments..dont know if any of you remember me :D

today i really miss goong bcoz for the past 2 & half months, wednesday is goong's day.. i will search info for today's ep.. donlod ep prev.. etc.. then wait to watch online...now felt the emptyness...

:vicx: what nonsense i'm talking about.... kekekke... i hope this is not consider spamming....

btw.. i watch again from ep1 and see all the details i just ignore before... & can't help to fall in love again... but this time after watching again i become more emosionnnnalllllllllllllll??????!!!! don't know what happen to me.... help!! help!!

Guest bonnie_heart5
:w00t: DONT WAH Ri! Its just now that the Goong drugs is having it happy side effects on u! everytime I watched goong, i have a different opinion about wats happenin, like how the other character feels, n if its an up or down..... :huh::huh::huh::mellow: Actually its ALWAYS AN UP! cause Goong RockS!

I miss Goong already.. I don't how many times I have re-watched them (ep 20-24 without sub..... don't understand what they say... but can't help myself... :P ).

Hopefully, we will know soon if all the cast will be in season 2 (really hope so) :D

Have to be JJH and YEH, can't be any other cast playing Shin and CG, Don't you all agree???

We also want some more hugges and kisses.... hehehe... :phew:

Goong 1.5 is great.... the way JJH and YEH interacted with each other just so sweet. :D

Guest _yinsyung*--

3 hours from now; usually i would be watching Goong..live...

i've been watching it live from ep 9 -.-;; i feel at a lost...

ANYWAY; random question:

Do you want Goong 2 to be a continuation or a different storyline but with the same people?

I, for one, can not decide.

-yinyin

Guest charles0702

manz that looked so pirated... -.-

when is yesasia coming out with the original versions

[color=#6600CC]

goong will be coming out in the summer time for yesasia.. i read somewhere that the guy tom who is with yes asia say it will come out during the summer. :P i am waiting for yesasia.. the ones they are selling now are bootleg versions and isn't worth it if you plan on keeping the drama.

Thank you SO SO much for the traditional Chinese subbed Goong 1.5 avi, xiaomao123! It feels SO good to be able to read the characters. ^^

Guest DallasE

The first Wednesday without Goong and I'm at a loss and yearning for Season II!!! :vicx:

Thank god there's a Season II to look forward to now.

1144232762_B1C3BDC3C1F02.jpg

1144166806_gung_sc.jpg

2_2_copy.jpg

B8B6C4ABBFC0.jpg

BingungMaMa's Fashion

1144121877_Untitled_1.jpg

So this is a shirt dress!

BFCABAF1B1B3.jpg

All credits to dcinside.com

Guest evy149

I think if Hyo Rin comes back to the show (which I hope she will) it will have a bit more focus on her and Kang In. *crosses fingers* Even though she did say she hasn't quite given up on Shin (I guess as a first love) she does realize that she has lost (sort of) or at least realized that Shin's heart has already changed.... soo I'd also like to see Hyo Rin's heart change to be with Kang In... >D and more drama will ensue because well she's a daughter of a maid and Kang In is like... son of a business man.

Wow !! glad to see that our forum's still kicking ! i miss it already :tears:

i totally agree with you here that Hyo Rin better come back ! i meant, sometime she can be very annoy but i think Goong will not be the same without here :) But, in the same time, i'm a bit worry though coz'... remember? she mentioned something to CG that if Shin wants to come back to her, she will welcome him anytime. Well... i'm sure that our beloved Shin will never do that to our CG but who's know ??? the PD's might adds those misunderstandings craps thingys again :fury: So i guess, the best solution will be..... (like you guys said) let Hyo Rin hook up withn Kang In :w00t: This way, everyone are happy !

Archived