[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Kang In- By the way, Hyorin emailed me…she told me she’ll be coming back next month. Thought I should let everyone know before hand.

hyorin???as in the actor that played the role that everyone hated and wanted to strangle? coming back where?

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest AznGrlz

AznGrlz, your work is fantastic!!!

I hope you will compile later and put it online for us who will like to dl....... :)

Aza aza fighting!!!

Thank you :D No problem! I'll compile it when i'm done for those who wants it! Aja Aja Fighting Goongers!!!

Kang Hyun/Soong Young/Hee Soong- oh…

Kang In- okay…we better go now! See you girls later!

*Ryu Hwan and Kang In both smiled at the girls and headed out the door. Jang

Kyung quickly walked over to Kang Hyun and handed her a rose*

Jang Kyung- This is for you…

*He smiled and quickly headed out the door too. Hee Soong smiled with a dreamy look, Soong Young rolled her eyes, but Kang Hyun studied the rose and for what seemed like 5 seconds…she smiled*

Soon Young- I really miss Cg, she’s truly one bubbly girl that deepens your heart…

Hee Soong- Now that the king and queen has moved to the countryside and with the princess becoming a queen…do you think Shin and Cg will finally be happily ever after?

Kang Hyun- Of course…the princess and prince will always have a happily ever after…

Hee Soong- But what if…they’re no longer princess and prince?

*Kang Hyun and Soon Young looked up at Hee Soong*

Kang Hyun- Happily ever after doesn’t just depend on reality or fantasy, but the hearts of those who dare to dream it.

( we lost track of colors :blush: so i'll just keep it in black k)

Ah...., hyorin is coming back??? will it be triangle love again??? What will happen? How about Yul? Also CG's frinend with Shin's frined (can't remember their name, sorry :P )

This is fun. Thank you.....

Any more kisses and hug???? :phew: hehe.....

hyorin???as in the actor that played the role that everyone hated and wanted to strangle? coming back where?

its all going to be a surprise :P !!! Read on...and find out! Btw, if any of you who wants to help us like chipping in ideas or telling us what you want to see happen...feel free to pm me and we'll make sure you get what you want!!! :D

Guest mayetlovesjisung

Lmao everyone here is so funny! :lol:

Kang In- By the way, Hyorin emailed me…she told me she’ll be coming back next month. Thought I should let everyone know before hand.

:D

OH NO Azn! Not Hyorin! HMMMPH! Can we eliminate her character? I mean if she's going to go after Shin then we better exile her to Timbuktu! Hahaha!

What about Hyorin and Yul?! Hahahaha!

Love you much AZN! and Jess!

Guest sesami

Thank you :D No problem! I'll compile it when i'm done for those who wants it! Aja Aja Fighting Goongers!!!

:D

AznGrlz, could you please include me in your list when you compile your creation for Goong 2? You are very talented. You really make alot of goonies happy with yr creation. Keep it up! I would suggest that you also send a copy to the PD when you're done. You should tell him that it's a gift from you for the good work done on Goong 1. Tell him that he's welcome to borrow your ideas for Goong 2.

By the way, anyone know who's the singer/group that sang "Dangshieun...na neun pahboh imnida"? I thought I've seen DBSK singing that song before.. Can someone please clarify?

Guest AznGrlz

OH NO Azn! Not Hyorin! HMMMPH! Can we eliminate her character? I mean if she's going to go after Shin then we better exile her to Timbuktu! Hahaha!

What about Hyorin and Yul?! Hahahaha!

Love you much AZN! and Jess!

We just felt like stirring things up a lil to bring on some fun...trust me its worth it hehe

sorry everyone, i g2g to sleep now since its 12:07 and i got school tomorrow <_< :faints: if you wanna know what's going to happen next...remember to stop by tomorrow! We LOVE all of you too :hug/hug: g-night and sweetdreamz everyone! bye bye! :D

We just felt like stirring things up a lil to bring on some fun...trust me its worth it hehe

sorry everyone, i g2g to sleep now since its 12:07 and i got school tomorrow <_< :faints: if you wanna know what's going to happen next...remember to stop by tomorrow! We LOVE all of you too :hug/hug: g-night and sweetdreamz everyone! bye bye! :D

gnight azn!!!!im sick..so im missing school tomorrow:(

Guest AznGrlz

AznGrlz, could you please include me in your list when you compile your creation for Goong 2? You are very talented. You really make alot of goonies happy with yr creation. Keep it up! I would suggest that you also send a copy to the PD when you're done. You should tell him that it's a gift from you for the good work done on Goong 1. Tell him that he's welcome to borrow your ideas for Goong 2.

Awww... :blush: thank you so much :Angelina and Jessie blushing more: I'll remember! We're very happy you're all enjoying this along with us...it takes up a lot of imaginations by two strange bubbly perverted friends :P

Sure! :D um...maybe i should :thinking: hehe i'll even give it to them for free if they want as long as they make season 2 worth watching, but i doubt ours is good enought to be accepted :sweatingbullets:

gnight azn!!!!im sick..so im missing school tomorrow:(

Thank you and u2! We hope you'll feel better soon! :D Bye Goongers!

Awww... :blush: thank you so much :Angelina and Jessie blushing more: I'll remember! We're very happy you're all enjoying this along with us...it takes up a lot of imaginations by two strange bubbly perverted friends :P

Sure! :D um...maybe i should :thinking: hehe i'll even give it to them for free if they want as long as they make season 2 worth watching, but i doubt ours is good enought to be accepted :sweatingbullets:

Thank you and u2! We hope you'll feel better soon! :D Bye Goongers!

lol...u guys arent that perverted.... :mellow:

of course urs is good enough to be accepted:P dont worry bout it :)

ok, gnight, bye!

Guest miserable

haha goong has totally side tracked everyone.

well if hyorin comes back then yul surely needs to comeback. i'd rather have yul than hyorin.

is it possible for someone to post Goong 1.5 HQ in ysi format?

just wondering i know this is the goong thread and all but i just wanted to know where everyone is from.

Guest yenfung83

i never know dbsk sing that songs..

but the vocal that sang that songs not seems liked dbsk..

that is not dbsk vocal ...

can someone pls post up who is the one sing the song...

By the way, anyone know who's the singer/group that sang "Dangshieun...na neun pahboh imnida"? I thought I've seen DBSK singing that song before.. Can someone please clarify?

Guest Pikachu

I think if Hyo Rin comes back to the show (which I hope she will) it will have a bit more focus on her and Kang In. *crosses fingers* Even though she did say she hasn't quite given up on Shin (I guess as a first love) she does realize that she has lost (sort of) or at least realized that Shin's heart has already changed.... soo I'd also like to see Hyo Rin's heart change to be with Kang In... >D and more drama will ensue because well she's a daughter of a maid and Kang In is like... son of a business man.

I think if Hyo Rin comes back to the show (which I hope she will) it will have a bit more focus on her and Kang In. *crosses fingers* Even though she did say she hasn't quite given up on Shin (I guess as a first love) she does realize that she has lost (sort of) or at least realized that Shin's heart has already changed.... soo I'd also like to see Hyo Rin's heart change to be with Kang In... >D and more drama will ensue because well she's a daughter of a maid and Kang In is like... son of a business man.

yes serious...

i am so damm afraid the PDs might let her return seriously sick or something..

now come on!! Cg is semi pregnant from the looks of it.. so PDS leave that loving couple alone. they have been thru enough torture(so did we.. look at the drop of ratings in epi 20-22)

and if hyorin is coming back... she has to be with kangin pls. -.-

and yul has to find himself a ncie girl for heaven's sake? u cant go after ur cousin's semi pregnant wife like that.. didnt u see how they hug in epi 24? manz they love each other so pls leave them alone and save that "i want to see u smile" comments to ur self. -=.-

Guest mayetlovesjisung

I agree! That Kang-In guy has been so nice to her. Maybe they could do something about it in Goong 2. And I don't want Hyorin near Shin! Hmmmph! Once scenario that I'm thinking about is Hyorin having some major problems or 'cancer' and then she'll trick Shin into believing that she's really sick. She'd ask for his attention and Shin would give in. CG will be jealous but Shin will shrug it off because he's just helping Hyorin blah blah! Things like that. Not cancer again! Hahaha!

I really don't want to see CG crying again. Or Shin. I want them to be really happy in Goong 2. I hope that they would stay together when problems come their way and I can't wait to see their kids. Hahahaha!

yes serious...

now come on!! Cg is semi pregnant from the looks of it.. so PDS leave that loving couple alone. they have been thru enough torture(so did we.. look at the drop of ratings in epi 20-22)

and yul has to find himself a ncie girl for heaven's sake? u cant go after ur cousin's semi pregnant wife like that.. didnt u see how they hug in epi 24? manz they love each other so pls leave them alone and save that "i want to see u smile" comments to ur self. -=.-

Liquidfir... we're having the same thoughts about Hyorin being sick in Season 2 :) It's very much possible that the PDs would do that. Arrrgh!

Guest Pikachu

Just replying now to mangoicy's discussion question of the.... week/month/moment?

What's your favorite episode and why?

Well, the easy answer would be episode 23, but since I haven't seen it with the subs, hence cna't understand like 80% of the episode minus the stuff people spot translated, I guess I can say that basing on interactions, ep 23 is probably the best.

Otherwise, I'd have to say episode 3. Why? I don't know.. the atmosphere of the events leading up to the wedding and the wedding itself.. It's sort of hard to describe, but you can feel the loneliness and also a bit of.... trusting your life in someone's hands...

XDDDD Not to mention I thought all the main characters in this episode were jsut soooo awesome, that I couldn't hate any of them. Yul.. while he was watching the wedding among the reporters and just had this sad look on his face and had to leave... When we see Hyo Rin competing in that ballet competition and she was just a girl who's trying hard to be the best in her field.

I don't know XDD I jsut love ep 3. Then the "bite hand" scene... XDDD

So there you go. :3

i agree...they should be together...but i was really hoping that she wouldnt come back...

hehe...if yul tries to steal CG from shin while she is pregnant, we shall kidnap him and put him in a backyard to prevent him from doing that :mellow::lol:

Guest Pikachu

yes serious...

And I don't want Hyorin near Shin! Hmmmph! Once scenario that I'm thinking about is Hyorin having some major problems or 'cancer' and then she'll trick Shin into believing that she's really sick. She'd ask for his attention and Shin would give in. CG will be jealous but Shin will shrug it off because he's just helping Hyorin blah blah! Things like that. Not cancer again! Hahaha!

Hyo Rin being sick might actually be possible.. at least based on the manga during that football game chapter.. she got sick and called Shin later on to visit him. I hope that won't happen. That's like totally killing her character. Hello. DESPERATE. >_> But I guess they already put taht scene in already during the suicide scene in the drama.

I honestly don't think she'll mack on Shin in goong 2 though. XD Just a feeling... or maybe wishful thinking.

i would hate it if hyorin tries to again get shin back...but i dont think she will though, she already gave up:)yay!!!

well, im off to sleep everyone! its 3:27 here in the morning...:)goodnight! i shall dream of shin, i hope:) :D

Guest mayetlovesjisung

^^^Just one episode? Soooo hard to do. What about getting all my favorite scenes all together and put it in one episode? I'll call it GOONG 1.99 RELOADED! Lots of kisses and hugs! Hahaha!

Goodnight to those who are going to sleep. Sweet GOONG dreams!

And about Hyorin giving up on Shin... we'll never know. Maybe she will realize later on that she's still in love with him.

Goong 2 might start say 2-3 years after Goong 1 ending. So, they have twins and triplets by that time! A total of 5 kids! Hahaha!

Naughty Shin... Poor CG for carrying all 5! Oh well, I'm sure she won't mind! ;)

Bye everyone! Work's over now! Be back tomorrow to guard our palace! Hehehe!

Archived